Some amazing stories featuring mega-strength

There are some terrific stories online about super-strength. Here's a list of some that have amazed and inspired me - a list of stories I know, love, and that I keep coming back to. I am happy to post links (or indeed, to cut-and-paste in the whole story!) but only with the author's permission. If I'm stepping on anyone's toes here, please let me know; I just thought I'd get the ball rolling :) 

Lil guys with super-strength:

The Little Mikey series by NerdJock if you like the idea of a smaller dude being much, much stronger than a built jock. Tightly-written and really fun to read. 

Rhino BoySteel BoysThe Prince of Olympus and Two Superboys by LeadGuitarist if you like the idea of insane levels of super-strength juxtaposing the youth/innocence of the protagonists. No-one writes with quite the mad, rollicking energy and sheer breathless pace of LeadGuitarist. 

The Tiniest Bully by iceman if you like the idea of a kid being waaaaaaaaay more powerful than Superman. This was the first Superman-gets-the-snot-kicked-out-of-him story I ever read. As with all of iceman's stuff, there's a real sense of craft evident here, particularly with the snappy, well-paced back-and-forth dialogue.

The Rise of Cavendish, Almighty God of Thunder by Solan if you like the idea of a mean, twisted bully gaining the powers of Thor. Staggeringly good writing set in the Marvel Universe. One of the few times I have found myself rooting for the bad guy. 

Anything by Scriptboy. The man is a legend when it comes to characterisation, creating believable, well-rounded protagonists and secondary characters. Every story feels like a fragment of a larger, fully realised world. I don't know how he does it. There's also a wholesomeness to many of his super-strong characters that reminds me of the Superman stories I read growing up. To pick one story would be doing the man a disservice. Firepower, The Lightning Boy, pretty much anything, really!

With great power comes a huge body count Parts 1 and 2 by yours truly (thought I'd get that in there, ha ha!) First story I ever wrote. Dark stuff. 

Older athletic or muscly guys with super-strength:

Mike's Workout by Bobaroo if you like the idea of a hot muscle guy showing off his jaw-dropping strength and muscles to the delight of his worshipers. The story that fused the name Mike and the idea of huge, super-powerful muscles into my brain. Literally, if you are called Mike, you can bring me to erection just by telling me your name. Even if you don't necessarily use cranes in your own workout. 

Ben by portamivia if you like the idea of mixing sci-fi, size and strength. portamivia has a really visual style of narrating. You feel like you're watching an action film (a very hot action film that would probably have made most of the audience cum over their popcorn by the time the end credits rolled) as your eyes flick from one graphic paragraph to the next.

Pierce's Menace by Alex Bronnings if you like the idea of a cocky soldier getting gradually stronger and stronger than Superman in a fight. The titular protagonist drips with arrogance and sexiness. Never has cockiness been more attractive. 

Weightlifting with Superman (not sure of original author - whoever you are, you're amazing!) if you like the idea of a hot, ripped jock taking on Superman in a strength challenge. I'm a bit of a sucker for stats and this story doesn't disappoint as it details - very specifically - just how powerful the protagonist Alexander becomes. Oh, and it's a must for those who like really, really big muscle flexes too. 

And lastly (am I even allowed to do this?) the Superior series by me. I put my heart and soul into writing it, constantly editing and re-editing each chapter to get it as good as I could, so it could stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the amazing tales listed above . It nearly killed me and actually triggered a long writing hiatus when my laptop imploded and I lost everything - all the pages and pages of notes for the final three chapters - so it remains unfinished. But in my humble opinion, it's worth a look-over all the same:

I appreciate I've probably missed loads of others from this list, and I promise you, it's not deliberate. So many stories from this site have brought me joy (whoa, talk about euphemism) over the years that I'm bound to have accidentally forgotten some. No doubt as the list expands as others voice their own favourites, I will be face-palming quite a few times ("Of course! How could I have been such an idiot to have forgotten that gem of a super-strength story? You total muppet, goremeridian" etc).

Again, I'm really sorry if I have included any of you on this list who would have preferred not to have been. Hopefully the big guys in charge can edit your names out if necessary. 

GM

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

Oh wow, thanks for the shoutout!

And please, please: can we do anything to push you into finishing your Superior series? I love your darker stuff...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a heads-up. I posted the amazing story Weightlifting with Superman in the Searching for a Story? section of the forum earlier this week if you've never read it before; please see below:

- GM

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 2:07 AM, goremeridian said:

The Little Mikey series by NerdJock if you like the idea of a smaller dude being much, much stronger than a built jock. Tightly-written and really fun to read. 

Thanks for the shout-out!  Feel free to link Little Mikey here.  :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry for asking but does anyone have the stories by LeadGuitarist that are mentioned there? I would very much like to read them but I can't seem to find them by searching anywhere... I'd appreciate any links.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, myfaceisitchy said:

Hey sorry for asking but does anyone have the stories by LeadGuitarist that are mentioned there? I would very much like to read them but I can't seem to find them by searching anywhere... I'd appreciate any links.

Here you go:

put in "lead AND guitarist" in the search engine.  it gives you all his stories.

5 hours ago, MuscleStrengthFreak said:

Here you go:

put in "lead AND guitarist" in the search engine.  it gives you all his stories.

Very funny, I’ve tried every type of search engine trick and no luck.

but no worries because someone sent me a URL with all the stories in a PM this morning instead of mocking my searching skills.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..