NotJackedJack

Just carry on with your character development of both Gus and Tyler. Curious to where you are taking them both...hopefully somewhere "hot".

If you have feedback, I'd love to hear. If you don't think it's hot, what are some tips to make it hotter?

Part Three

With the stress of exams and Tyler's surprise visit and attitude, it was only natural for Gus's sleep quality to be a little off. Try as he might to suppress his arousal, Gus was attracted to Tyler. As he succumbed to sleep in his warm bed, his mind drifted back to when he spat into the supplement. With his subconscious and imagination unleashed, he began to dream.

He was back at the Health Center and Recreation Center. Being a dream, the gym and the pharmacy were combined in a way that only made sense in a dream. It was just another day at work, even though Gus was the only one there. Tyler walked in as he did on that fateful day, unchanged and seemingly the same cocky guy he was in middle and high school. He was dressed in a tank-top and shorts and began to work out while Gus stocked the shelves that were absurdly positioned between various weight machines.

Tyler started with a swift run on the treadmill. When Gus looked down, he found he was holding the bottle of the compromised supplement. He had been stocking the shelves with it. He thought about giving it to Tyler, who was flexing to himself in the mirror while he ran. But before he could decide, he saw Tyler reach over for his water bottle and drink a whole bottle of the supplement. It didn't matter that it was a powder; in the dream, it flowed like it was a liquid. The sweaty athlete eagerly hurried over to the bench press and started lifting.

Emboldened as if he was invisible, Gus came over and straddled the football player as he benched. Gus reached over and felt the muscles flex and work.  Tyler huffed and grunted, his chest growing larger. His nipples started to become more prominent and his body hair grew like weeds, curling as they snaked their way out of the tank-top.

Tyler had finished his set and sat up to work his biceps, which had also began to swell. With each workout, Gus's exploration of Tyler's body was more invasive and sensual, but Tyler didn't seem to mind. In fact, Tyler just kept saying "bigger" and "more."

He was exhausted, but he had enough energy to lift Gus and place him on the counter. The panting athlete leaned into Gus, resting his face on Gus's soft belly. He was putty in his hands as Gus ran his fingers through his hair. Tyler began kissing him softly as Gus stroked his strong chest.

The kisses became more passionate as his clothes were starting to strain under his growing bulk, eventually tearing from his size. Tyler grabbed another bottle of supplement and devoured it. He swept Gus up and wrapped his arms around him. Gus's face was nestled deep within Tyler's pecs as he carried him to a hot tub. In the warm, bubbling waters, Gus straddled the athlete's naked body and explored every inch of him.

"You're wonderfully merciless" Tyler moaned as Gus stroked the football player's large, throbbing penis. "You push me like Coach never could. I'm yours...make me your muscle beast."

Tyler was swelling more and more. Gus's wet dream was concluding with the athlete's body growing larger than a king's size mattress and their affection becoming just as large. Satisfied, Gus reclined on one Tyler's pecs like they were firm pillows with a huge, strong arms cradling him.

The alarm clock went off. It was morning and Gus had his exams that day. He found Tyler had prepared breakfast for him, but he refused to eat anything himself until after Gus had his share. The football player apparently didn't sleep that much the previous night.

Gus ate his breakfast as Tyler did his pushups in the nude. It was a good view; Tyler had a very cute butt and his large balls were begging to be tickled and played with. He tore his eyes away from them when reality struck him. He wondered what was going to happen next. Was Tyler going to always be a nude occupant in his apartment living in the common area? How would this situation between the two of them get resolved?

He had to put those thoughts aside. He had his exams today and he needed to focus. He grabbed his backpack and was on his way out when Tyler spoke up.

"I've been thinking a lot lately," Tyler sighed. "I know you don't like me and have every reason not to. I realize I may not be able to heal all the wounds of your heart, but later today....I want to do something for you from the bottom of my heart. If it is not enough....if I can't make you happy, then I...I will understand."

Gus bit his lip. There really was remorse in Tyler's face and voice. He looked hurt and honest. It stung Gus and he felt a little guilty. After all, it was one thing to teach Tyler a lesson; it was another to become a bully himself. The memory of his dream was mostly faded, but he did feel a stirring in his heart from the passion they had in the dream.

"Okay," Gus nodded and hurried off to his exams.

Tyler wolfed down his breakfast. He had lots of calls to make.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

For Gus, I like that he is able to distance himself from his past and his urges. I see him as a natural intellectual. Goos job on the consistency. 

For Tyler, I'd like to know more about him. Im sure he is more than a dumb vain shallow jock. 

The interaction of the 2: so far expected from 2 complete strangers getting to know each other. The sexual tension from Gus has yet to be shown to Tyler. We know Gus is attracted. But Tyler does not. We already know Tyler's sexual need for Gus. Making the connection between the two without Gus surrendering to lust or Tyler becoming bullied would be nice. Personally, I like both to grow into muscle beasts.

Keep going. No pressure. Take your story where you want to take it. Will be waiting for the next part.

• Like 3

Part Four

Gus was curious what Tyler was planning, but he had to put it aside in his mind. He had a day of exams ahead of him and his brain needed to focus on all that he had learned. Tyler couldn't be a distraction, no matter what.

Essay Question: "You are working on a highly funded research project studying a drug that promises to be a highly effective treatment for a number of diseases or ailments. Some of your results on Test Subject #3 indicate that certain genetic dispositions or interactions may lead to highly unusual metabolic and hormonal side effects. Your data cannot be confirmed without additional tests which are both costly and time-consuming. Those funding your research are expecting results soon and failure to deliver will most likely jeopardize their future support. Explore the ethics of the situation and how you would handle the situation."

Gus grabbed a quick lunch. While he ate, he tried to relax. His next exam would start in a little while and he wanted to remain calm and focused. Tyler was still tumbling around in the depths of his mind. He had reflected upon the bullying he had received from Tyler, the other football players, and the drastic change he had seen in Tyler. Could his transformation truly be more than just physical? Rather than letting his feelings fester, he took out his phone and sent him a text.

"Just checking in. One exam down. How are you doing? Are you okay?"
"Yes, sir. How are you?"
"Tired. A massage from those big, strong muscles would be great right about now."
"That can be arranged. ;) "
"Are you plan on walking around campus with just a bed spread covering you? Besides, you injured your foot, remember? :P "
"Tonight then."
"I'm looking for to it, ya big Beast."
":wub:"

Mentally drained from his exams, Gus had to run some errands but then he made his way back to his apartment. It was good night for Netflix and to have pizza delivered. He was going to have a nice, quiet evening...and maybe a massage from Tyler. As he put his key into the door, Gus heard the rushed sounds of the last second preparations. As he opened the door, the amber flicker caught his eyes.

The warm glow of lit candles filled the apartment as soft music played, just loud enough to hear. The dining table was covered with a meal that was either catered or stolen through some inter-dimensional portal leading to the land where food magazine covers are made. Gus's jaw and backpack dropped to the floor when he saw there were even flowers.

"T-Tyler?"

"Good evening, sir," Tyler was standing next to a chair at the table.

He had borrowed two of Gus's ties. Although he only had the bed spread to cover himself, he could at least wear a tie to be formal for the occasion. Strangely, the second tie was wrapped around his head as a blindfold.

"Please have a seat, sir," Tyler felt for the chair and took a seat. "Dinner is served. Feel free to eat while you listen."

Confused but intrigued, Gus took a seat. The food smelled delicious and it had been a long day. This was far more than he was expecting. He definitely wasn't expecting Tyler to be wearing a blindfold. He was just about to ask about it when the musclebound athlete anticipated the question.

"The blindfold," Tyler shrugged. "There are some things I need to say, but I fear I'll lose the words if I so much as look at you. Sometimes you can have the words rehearsed in your head, but when it's time to speak them...they come out wrong or not at all. Believe it or not, when I came into the Health Center for the supplement, I was actually hoping to see you. I had seen you go into there before, but I didn't see you behind the counter. I just chatted up the girl working there while I waited. It didn't occur to me until later that you were in the back. I asked if I could speak to you, but you had left. She made some comment about you quitting work early. The way she said it I misunderstood her to mean that you had quit the job early! Otherwise, I would have been back everyday! I wanted to ask you to dinner.....this dinner. Well, not this exact meal....but my idea was if I could just talk to you....I could tell you how I felt. You see, my parents moved around a lot. It wasn't until middle school that I stayed in a single place for a reasonable period of time. I didn't have any friends, but I had sports. I joined the football team and with it came teammates who seemed to like me. I did everything to keep their approval....and unfortunately, that meant bullying others with them. I'm not proud of what I did. "Shame" doesn't cover it. Truth is...I was perhaps a little jealous of you, Gus."

"Jealous?" Gus raised an eyebrow, "Of me?"

"You didn't hide your sexuality. I did. I had to. I needed the approval of the other guys on the team. They were...well, I thought they were my friends. They were the closest thing I had to friends. I helped them win games, but none of them really cared about me. I fear I'm still a novice when it comes to making friends and I got lonesome for the times when I felt that I had some. Then one day, I saw you on campus. You were tutoring someone in the library and hanging out with friends. My heart ached for what you had....but it was also filled with something else. Joy perhaps? I had never seen you smile before, Gus. I was floored at how genuine and beautiful of a smile and spirit you had. If I had seen it in back when we were in middle school, our paths would have been different. But from that moment on, I was smitten. I developed such a crush on you. I had to talk to you. Coach was going to get the supplement for me himself, but I insisted on going. It was the perfect opportunity to see you, to apologize, and hopefully take you out for a dinner and a show. But that didn't happen...and then there was something about that one bottle of supplement...."

"Uh huh..." Gus swallowed.

"Once I started taking it, I started to change. I enjoyed the gains I was getting, but it further filled me with desire to hold you like a soft, squishy pillow in my arms. I saw you leave the Health Center the other day and after I confirmed you were the one to fill the bottle, I felt like perhaps it was fate? I had to get your number. I had to speak with you and see you.....but when I finally met with you, my desperation consumed me. All my passion, feelings, and lust for you flooded my head and body when I gazed upon you. Everything I had planned to say was gone. All I could do was offer a wimpy apology for years of pain....and offer my body to you to do as you please for whatever compensation it'd be worth. That is why I'm wearing this blindfold. I wanted to get this off my chest while I still had the words. It was my hope that we could start over....a fresh start."

"I see." Gus sighed.

Tyler removed the blindfold and became erect almost immediately at the sight of his roommate. The two sat in silence for what felt like an eternity. Tyler kept his head down to eat, but the anticipation made it difficult to get through the meal. Tyler got up to put the dishes in the sink when Gus spoke up.

"So what show would have you taken me to?"

"Well, turns out I couldn't get the tickets anyway," Tyler smirked as he washed off the dishes. "I think the best I could do tonight would be to clip bells to my nipples and bounce my pecs to play a song or dance for you."

Gus laughed. It was a much needed laugh at the end of a long, stressful day. He got up from his chair to turn on some lights and blow out the candles. Then he picked up his backpack from the entrance way and brought it into the living space.

"You know, Tyler." Gus approached the towering beast of muscle and hair and, grabbing the tie around his neck, pulled him down closer to his face, "I think seeing you change in the locker room in gym class was what really first stirred my desires for muscular men. Before you became a source of pain for me, I had my way with you in my imagination so many times...."

Tyler was fully erect and throbbing. His furry, beefy chest was heaving up and down as anticipation filled his core. His breathing was swift and heavy and he was starting to sweat. His trembling lips were yearning for a kiss.

"I have a surprise for you," Gus grinned.

"Wh-what is it?"

"I personally refilled your prescription for two bottles of that supplement," Gus winked. "They're in my backpack...I want to see if we can replicate those results and expand on them. Just don't crush me when you hold me tonight."

Gus kissed Tyler, who almost ejaculated all over creation from there in the kitchen. The athlete picked up his roommate and carried him to the bedroom. He didn't know if he was going to orgasm that particular night; he didn't even know if he was going to fit on Gus's bed. But at the very least, Gus was smiling and the football player knew two things: the two of them were on better terms....and Coach is going to be surprised how much bigger he's going to become.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, NotJackedJack said:

Gus kissed Tyler, who almost ejaculated all over creation from there in the kitchen

You got me laughing my head off with this line. But, seriously, you cliffhangers are making me relate to Tyler. Keep them 'cummin. 

I'm beggining to hope that Tyler does whatever he can to make Gus a muscle stud like him. It's just... I feel like Tyler and Gus could be so much more should that time come. 
Heres a thought though... What if Tyler dosed Gus's meal with that powder..... hehehehe, He may be a jock but I doubt he's as stupid as one would lead him on to be. 

But let's be fair here, Tyler is the one who will protect Gus.... So much could happen

Part Five

Tyler placed Gus down on his bed as he savored every kiss. Gus held him by the tie like a handler holds the leash of his beast. The athlete moan with a quivering lip, allowing his smaller roommate to take charge. The bed creaked under the weight of the Tyler's bulk.

"It's been a long week for me," Gus straddled the quarterback's stomach, running his fingers through the carpet of chest hair. "I've been wanting to do this since the seventh grade."

Gus squeezed the massive hairy pecs and felt them bounce. Tyler flexed his arms with a smile, basking in Gus's appreciation. Tyler's large, sensitive nipples were getting far more attention than he had dared to give them on his own. He was already moaning loud enough for a noise complaint from the next apartment and Gus was just getting started.

Tyler's manly grunts became deep and primal as Gus wrapped his hands around the football player's enlarged penis. There was a new bottle of moisturizer on the table. Gus applied the cooling lotion onto the shaft and slowly worked his way up and down, circling the head with just a fingertip and fondling Tyler's balls with the other hand.

"Oh! Ah! Ah! I-I need you Gus!"

"You...know," Gus said between kisses. "It could have all been a lie. You could have your orgasm and then not need me anymore..."

Sudden panic and surprise flashed across Tyler's eyes. Gus hadn't stopped though; he was pushing all of the athlete's buttons. His brain and body were running in different directions.

"I..I wouldn't" Tyler panted, "I mean, I would still need you! I still need you! I apologized! I'm sorry!"

"I know," Gus grinned devilishly as he left the throbbing penis to return to Tyler's chest and nipples. "But suppose I do forgive you....but still decided not to let you orgasm?"

"Fuuuu---" Tyler's eyes rolled backwards as his head sunk deep into the pillow. His body's urges becoming feral and desperate like a wild animal in a cage.

He could run a 100 yards, shrugging off defenders on the way to the end zone. He could out lift all his other teammates. But at the moment, those big, strong muscles that could do so much were helpless. They might as well have been hollow. He was thoroughly at Gus's mercy.

"You've worked hard to get this physique," Gus gripped Tyler's penis again and was fully committed to giving the attention it was craving.

"So...hard" Tyler moaned.

"Yes, I didn't think a cock could get this hard." Gus circled its head again. "I helped you get this big, but I want you to get bigger, Tyler."

"Anything, sir!" Tyler cried out.

"Finish that supplement tomorrow."

"All OF IT?"

"All this muscle and you don't have the stamina to get through foreplay? Pity."

"I WILL FINISH BOTH BOTTLES TOMORROW!"

"I'll have all day tomorrow to watch you lift and exercise. You are mine, understand? Now, legs up, Beast."

Gus finished inside Tyler, whose head, penis, and balls looked like they were about to burst. He was whimpering when Gus climbed back up to look him in the eyes and kiss him. His fingers raked through the chest hair matted with sweat, occasionally teasing his nipples some more.

"I'm going to hold you to it, Tyler. You are mine."

"Y-yes, sir!" Tyler's were forming tears.

Gus squeezed out another handful of moisturizer and continued back on Tyler's penis. This time the movements were continuous and quick. Tyler let out a beastly roar as his body shook. Now it was the bed frame's turn to cry out for mercy. He ejaculated load and after load, creating a large mess everywhere. Tyler was about to reassure his host that he would clean it up, but Gus was already sound asleep, snuggled deep in the hairy muscles.

It truly had been a long week for Gus. Having Tyler reenter his life could have been the last straw, but instead it was a turning point for the two of them. Tyler drew Gus close and held him like the soft pillow that he was. As he drifted off to sleep himself, he thought about having to finish both bottles of supplement. It would be difficult, but not impossible.

"I'll surprise him," Tyler thought to himself as he engulfed Gus with his bulk. "I'll make quick work of the two bottles and ask for a third bottle. What's the worst that could happen?"

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1