NotJackedJack

I'm totally captivated with the story honestly. I think my only criticism is that I feel you don' have enough descriptive force. I want to have a clear image in mind how truly massive Tyler is. Be that with #'s, comparisons, or just a Tolkien lv of description of this guys body. Other than that again, really awesome story :3

• Thanks 1

Thanks. The support and encouragement really help and mean a lot. <3

Domorice, I'm shying away from exact measurements because I'm not the best with physique numbers. I want to minimize any problems and leave some things to the imagination. :)

Part Six

Gus awoke with a yawn and a stretch. He sleepily made his way to the bathroom to use the toilet. The aroma of scrambled eggs cooking in the kitchen drifted to his nostrils and woke him up. He followed their scent to find Tyler serving their breakfast.

"I didn't want to disturb you," Tyler smiled. "You looked so peaceful. I'll, uh, fix the bed frame later."

There was a lingering but shrinking part of Gus that was somewhat surprised Tyler had stayed after getting his sexual needs met. Although Tyler had more or less moved in unannounced, he had been nothing but genuinely kind, remorseful, and helpful. The athlete beckoned Gus to his seat and the two ate.

"So, now what?" Gus broke the silence.

"I'm a man of my word," Tyler slowed his eating down so that if Gus was still hungry there would be plenty left. "Today, I'm going to sweat, lift, sweat, and lift some more. You have me by the heart and by the balls. My body is going to hate me, but I'd do it again tomorrow for you."

When breakfast was over, Tyler took their dishes and cleaned them. He took some of the supplement that Gus had prepared and began lifting and exercising. Gus looked online for clothes that would fit Tyler that could be shipped to the apartment same-day or next-day. As tempting as it may have been, Tyler couldn't be naked forever. After a few purchases, the two discovered that Tyler liked being a couch for Gus. He alternated between holding a plank position and doing push-ups while Gus sat on his back and watched Netflix.

When Tyler became weary, he would swallow a mouthful of supplement. Gus could also lean in close and kiss Tyler or fondle him. The panting and glistening football player savored every moment. It was hard work, but the look on Gus's face made it all worthwhile. A squad of cheerleaders, a yelling coach, and a large marching band were nothing to that smile or the slightest touch in just the right spot.

Tyler needed a break and Gus needed to run errands. Beyond getting some household supplies, the fridge needed to be stocked if the football player's bulk was to be maintained. He insisted that Gus grab some more supplement while he was out. Gus was certainly open to the idea, but he wasn't sure if he had enough spit in him to fill another bottle.

When Gus returned, he found Tyler was apparently in the bathroom and couldn't answer his ringing cell phone. The call was going to voicemail as Gus walked in. He put the groceries down on the counter and glanced at the phone's display.

"It was your coach," Gus called out to him. "He left a message."

"The pass code is 5721," Tyler called back.

"Hey sport, this is Coach Jones," the phone blared. "I had your results rushed. Looks like that 'ol injured foot of yours is going to be just fine." The man's voice lowered in volume so no one else could hear, "Again, the school wanted to rule out steroids but I was more concerned about deeper medical problems. You understand, right? I have never seen a young man grow like you have, but apparently something just activated some latent genes inside you---"

Something, indeed. Gus saw that Tyler had already finished the second bottle of supplement. The intellectual side of Gus was curious how his DNA mixed with the supplement could be such an effective catalyst for Tyler's DNA. Could it be that Tyler's truly was changed at such a deep level? What if, they continued the experiment? For science, of course.

"Now, son," The recording continued, "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but there is a good chance you are going to be drafted by some pros soon. I can't give you team names yet, but you'll be hearing from me again real soon."

Gus stared at the phone. Many boys dream of becoming a pro athlete. Football was Tyler's life. This was an opportunity of a lifetime!

"Tyler, can we talk?" Gus knocked on the cracked bathroom door out of courtesy.

"Yeah, come on in," Tyler panted. "I'm almost done."

The curtain around the bathtub was drawn closed. From the movement, Gus wasn't entirely sure if Tyler was trying to get clean or masturbating. He decided to ignore it.

"Coach called and said you can stop pretending you have injured your foot."

"Great!" The water was let out of the tub, "Could you...hand me a towel please? Thanks. You, uh, might want to go back into the living room area. Please? I just don't want you to get hurt if I slip and fall on you."

Gus shrugged and did as suggested. He was putting the groceries up when Tyler walked in. Gus almost dropped the milk at the sight.

Tyler's body was even larger and thicker now. The hair that covered his chest and stomach had grown like weeds over his shoulders and around his back. His face looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days. Even carefully sitting down on the sofa on account of his swollen balls was not enough; the legs of the couch broke under his bulk.

"Sorry." The football player said sheepishly.

"Well, I guess that second bottle was no less potent?"

"That and, well..." the football player shrugged, "I just can't touch my penis or nipples without frustrating myself. It's like I can't make it on my own. I get to thinking about you and..."

Tyler's voice became a deep growl and his growing penis almost flipped the coffee table. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Grabbing the nearest weights, he got back to lifting. He was more beast-like than ever. His grunts and groans sounded primal, like an animal.

"Listen, Tyler...I want to talk about your future."

"I know I've kinda moved in on my own. That was never my intention, but I understand if I've worn out my welcome."

"Well, no. You can stay. I'm talking about long-term."

"What do you mean?"

"Like for your career..."

"If I don't go pro," Tyler panted, "I'll do something related to sports, I guess."

"Coach Jones said there is a good chance of you being drafted."

"Then so be it."

"I thought you'd be more excited! Wasn't that a dream of yours? Not to mention it also would do wonders for the school. Donations would pour in and a lot of good would come from that."

Tyler stopped lifting. He didn't say anything. He just looked down at the floor in silence.

"Would you go with me, Gus? Would you be by my side every step of the way?"

"Is...is that what you want?"

"Gus," Tyler looked up with tears forming in his eyes. "I have dreamed of winning the Super Bowl since I was little. But these last few weeks? The thought that lingers most in my mind's eye is being with you. I...I think I love you, Gus Holiday. Yes, I want to win championships! Yes, I want to become a hulking beast! But most of all, I want to be with you! Yes, I want you to have your way with my body...but I want to see you smile! I want to hear you laugh! I want to make sure you are never bullied again! I don't want you to shed a single tear ever again."

A smile stretched across Gus's face as his heart became as big as Tyler's muscles. He put down the gallon of milk on the counter and walked over to his brawny companion. He straddled him and leaned forward into him, gazing deep into his eyes.

"Well, Tyler," Gus kissed him passionately, driving the football player wild with desire, "I will be more than happy for you to be my Beast. I will look forward to standing with your teammates on the sideline, cheering you on at the Super Bowl. But first....you need to finish this third bottle so we can show Coach just how good your genes really are, while I prepare our lunch."

Thanks again everyone for the encouragement and feedback.  I've enjoyed writing this story for all of you and I already have ideas for another a story. :)

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1