NotJackedJack

Author note: This is my first story. Any similarities to any other stories are coincidental. Feedback appreciated.

The last time Gus saw Tyler they were in middle school. Tyler was tall, confident, and athletic even back then. Gus, well....he was the exact opposite. He was like a soft, little overstuffed pillow who was more at home in the biology lab than the locker room during gym class. Tyler and his football buddies teased Gus for his weight, who consequently buried himself in his studies. He knew that being in advanced classes meant being away from Tyler and his teammates. They would never really see each other again until college.

While Tyler had gotten a football scholarship and was the star quarterback, Gus was able to skip several entry level class using the college credits he earned from the Advanced Placement classes in high school. Every football season, his past bully was glorified. Flyers for the upcoming season were everywhere and featured Tyler's handsome face and athletic body. Gus just tried to ignore it all.

He figured he could keep his distance and remain happy. He didn't care for sports all that much. Besides, he was there to get an education to get a good career. But the posters were everywhere and, as much as he hated to admit it, he found Tyler to be a very handsome guy. The memories of the hardships he faced made his attraction to the athlete a near-unbearable frustration that was about to become exasperated.

Gus needed a health/physical education credit. Apparently the powers that be at the college think that students should be well-rounded. He was almost certain that if Tyler had been present in his academic advisor's office he would have made a jab about him already being "well-rounded." But while Gus was having flashbacks to gym class, his advisor began explaining a unique opportunity.

"It's like this," she explained. "Normally, your options would be limited to either playing a sport or taking a health class that would involve physical activity, such as an aerobics class. But you actually have some wiggle room. These requirements were updated to be effective for students entering at the level you skipped. Now. You will still need to have a health credit, but given your career path, I believe I can manage to get you an intern position at the Health Center. We should be able to apply it to your health requirement under the guidelines that were in effect when you entered the university."

Gus was gay, but he could have kissed his advisor, Mrs. Susan Greene, right then and there.

The Health Center was the informal name for the campus clinic. It was the place for students to go if they were sick or needed medicine. It was also located right next to the Recreation Center and gym. The two buildings were attached to one another, which meant that a student who pulled a muscle or sprained an ankle could easily get bandaged or some muscle relaxers. The athletes liked it because it meant they could get supplements from the pharmacy to or from their workouts. And so, it was only a matter of time that, despite all his best efforts and wishes, Gus would cross paths with Tyler.

It was 3:45PM on a Monday. Gus and Karen were working far behind the counter when the bell rang. Tyler had opened the door and walked in. On the security mirror, Gus could see it was Tyler and even worse, he appeared to have a prescription in hand. That meant he might have to interact with Tyler. It was obviously the perfect time to hide in the back to fill some orders and check inventory.

"Coach said you had this supplement I could try," Tyler smirked as he slid the paper to Karen, who was all too eager to help the school's star player.

"Absolutely!" The girl almost giggled. "We don't keep that one on the shelf though. We'll have to get it from the back."

"That's fine. I'll be right here." Tyler smiled.

Karen raced around to the back. In a whirlwind motion, she grabbed a scoop and shoved it into Gus's hand. Before he could say anything, she was pushing him to table where a large bucket held the powdered supplement.

"Here! Fill this bottle. Fill another bottle and I'll let you leave early." She huffed and ran back to chat up Tyler.

The two were insufferable. Each groan-worthy flirtation made the scooping process seem even more tedious. Karen said something and it made Tyler laugh. It was that distinct laugh that was hearty, proud, and boastful. Gus felt sick. The last time he heard it was when Tyler was teasing him while he sheepishly changed clothes in the locker room.

Perhaps it was not his best moment, but emotion overtook Gus. He spat into the bottle and poured a scoop over it. The laughter continued and his eyes filled with tears. Gus spat into it again and covered it with another scoop. It was kind of cathartic, even if the punishment for getting caught would have been significant. His mouth became too dry to do the same with the other bottle, so he filled it up as he was supposed to. At the very least, he could  put the bottles on the pickup shelf and not have to interact with Tyler.

"There's a second bottle just for you, darling," Karen winked.

Gus left out the back. He had permission to leave after all. He probably would have left anyway. He couldn't stomach any more. At least the bottles were large...maybe he wouldn't be expecting Tyler to be coming back any time soon.

The semester passed along and the campus was abuzz with Tyler's performance. Everyone was talking about how he was unstoppable. People started calling him "Beast" and the name stuck. He led the team to victory after victory, sending the team into the championship, but all Gus cared about was that maybe the flyers would finally come down. He had his exams and he fully intended to spend his time studying in his apartment. There wasn't going to be anything to distract him, but then his cell phone rang.

Thinking it was his parents,  he swiped the screen to answer the call only to see it was a number he didn't recognize. Confused, Gus raised the phone to his face and answered it.

"Uh...is this...is this Gus? This is Tyler."

"T-Tyler?" Gus stammered, "How did you get my number?"

"I asked around until I got it. We need to talk."

"Oh no." Gus thought as he remember spitting into the supplement. "He is going to kill me."

"I'm...I'm sorry."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry. I should have apologized a long time ago for...you know, some of the things I said and did to you back in middle school."

Waves of emotions washed over Gus as he processed what he was hearing. He never expected this. Surely this couldn't be some cruel trick, could it? Before Gus was able to respond, Tyler sheepishly spoke once more.

"Listen, could you buzz me up into your apartment? Please?"

"Okay," Gus bit his lip and waited for the inevitable.

After a few minutes, there was a knock at the door. Though it was slow as if with trepidation, it started firm before becoming gentler. Gus turned the handle and pulled it ajar. He turned around and walked back into his living space without acknowledging his visitor with a look. It wasn't until he plopped down on his sofa that he saw why people gave Tyler the nickname of "Beast."

Closing the door behind him, Tyler stiffly walked into the room. He seemed taller than normal and had a king-sized bedspread wrapped around him. Gus raised an eyebrow at the bedspread. Unless Tyler was planning on wrapping his corpse in it, perhaps he wasn't going to fight him.

"Can I help you?" Gus swallowed, unsure of what to expect at this point.

"I certainly hope so. Coach has been testing me for everything under the sun. I've been forced to pee in a cup almost every day now. I have examined everything I have consumed for the last few weeks. The only thing I can't rule out was a supplement I got a while back at the Health Center. Karen said you were the one who filled the bottle and..."

Tyler was looking down at his feet.

"...And?" Gus felt a pit growing in his stomach.

Some ice packs fell on the floor as Tyler dropped the bedspread to reveal a body of enormous musculature. The slightest movement further ripped the clothes he had to have special ordered to cover his growing bulk. Stiff, gentle movements were the only thing that kept him dressed.

"You did something to it, didn't you?" Tyler kept his gaze at his feet.

"Did something?" Gus echoed in surprise.

"Could you...could you do it again?" Tyler pleaded "Or at least tell me what you did?"

A dumbfounded Gus sat there with his mouth open. In desperation, Tyler ripped his shirt and ran to kneel down before Gus. His pants ripped in the process. His gaze still firmly set on the floor below.

"I don't know what you did, but you changed me. Look at me. I have more chest hair on each pec than all the men in my family have on their entire chests combined. My nipples are large sensitive. The more I play with them, the more I want to play with them. And my balls..."

Gus followed Tyler's gesture to see that Tyler's balls had grown large and heavy. He obviously had outgrown his cup; his jockstrap was start to fail as well. A brief glimpse at Gus was all it took for Tyler to start to become erect. He apparently had gained the penis to match his new size. With his jockstrap now shreds on the floor, Tyler was now only wearing shoes, his lucky chain necklace, and a pleading look.

"I need you." Tyler panted. "Please."

A mixture of arousal and confusion danced within Gus.

"You need...me?" Gus shook from his stupor. "For what? Sex?"

"I...I can't." Tyler bit his lip. "I started on the supplement and everything was good, right? I was starting to become massive, just like Coach wanted. I just accepted the added body hair growth as a side effect. But I became so horny. Like really horny! I've never been this horny in my life! I started jerking off but I just couldn't get over that edge. At best, I could only dribble out a ruined orgasm that left me still horny. At worst, I had to just sit in ice cold water to become flaccid again. I began skipping class to have more time to work out my frustration in the weight room. I developed the nipple fetish, which further captivated me. By then, I had finished the bottle of supplement. A buddy got me more at the Health Center, but it was lacking something."

"Something..." Gus was still processing.

"I've been unofficially suspended from the team pending a doping investigation. Everyone thinks I've hurt my foot...Coach is at least letting me save face. After I finished the bottle you made, the erections stopped, but I was still so horny. I nearly fainted when I saw you leave the Health Center. You gave me first erection since finishing that bottle and I have had these erotic dreams about you ever since....but I still have not had orgasmic relief since I started the supplement....and...I...I...need....you."

Gus reached over and started stroking the endowed penis. Tyler's deep moans and panting increased. The strokes were slow and deliberate, making their way up the shaft to circle the head before meandering back down again. His speed increased slowly and gradually.

"Oh...OH GOD! YES! SO...SO CLOSE! CL-CLOSEST I'VE...I'M ALMOST---"

Gus leaned forward and pulled Tyler's head closer to his own, looked him deep in the eyes, and said "I haven't accepted your apology yet."

Tyler heart skipped a beat at the realization and whimpered at the abrupt end to the strokes.

Gus let his index finger explore Tyler's big, sensitive nipples before giving them a pinch. Tyler's penis throbbed uncontrollably, desperate for more. The massive beast of muscle, down on all fours, trembled with desire as the anticipation churned within his gut. Submission was complete and authentic.

"Are you really sorry? Or do you just want an orgasm? I think we should have a heart-to-heart and I'm going to fondle your balls and nipples while we have it, is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

------------------

ETA: If you are comparing my picture to Gus, he isn't meant to be a self-insert. I just wanted to make the "well-rounded" joke. :)

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Wow, thanks everyone. :)

Part Two

Gus grabbed Tyler by the pubic hair and told him to get up off the floor as if he was going to pull on the mass of hair if necessary. Tyler arose as commanded. The long, sturdy coffee table creaked a little as Gus carefully seated him on it and looked him over.

Tyler's handsome, masculine face was full of yearning. His eyes were hopeful and perhaps remorseful. His mouth hung open as he panted. His broad shoulders were the outset of a big, heaving chest like a mountain range covered in a thick forest of dark hair that begged to be ruffled and stroked. Two plump nipples rose from them like summits that needed to be conquered. His biceps were as large as Gus's head. The athlete's balls hung off the table like two grapefruit in a small bag. His long and girthy penis was still erect and throbbing against his body. If this was any other man, Gus would have ejaculated by now---a part of him was indeed very turned on---but this was Tyler.

"Let's recap," Gus cupped one of the quarterback's balls with his hand. "You make my life hell for years, get a full scholarship at the school I feared I wouldn't be able to attend, and never apologized or showed any sign of growth or maturity as a decent human being until now...and only because you have reached a moment of desperation. You need me to give you an orgasm? What makes you think I should give you anything more than the time of day?"

Tyler remained silent with his eyes closed as his erection wilted and became increasingly soft. He could only lower his head and mumble something. Gus gave his testicle a little squeeze and a slight slap.

"Look at me and answer!" Gus barked as Tyler winced.

"I...I need you, Gus!" Tyler frowned. "I'm sorry. I really am. I don't know what else I can do....you're all I think about. I want to make it up to you.  Please let me make it up to you."

Gus ran his hands through Tyler's thick chest hair, feeling the contours of the thick, strong muscles underneath. Tyler's lips quivered as Gus traveled up and down his stomach and taking a firm grasp of his pecs. His fingers found their home at his nipples. He circled them, like sharks on the hunt. He pinched them, slowly twisting them. Tyler lifted his head and moaned loudly, locking eyes with Gus, as he became erect again.

"Let's try this again," Gus took hold of the athlete's hand and brought it to the enlarged penis, guiding its strokes. "You want to make it up to me? Good. I'd like to see you try. I'm not going to just give you an orgasm. As far as I'm concerned, you don't deserve one, but I think I'll enjoy seeing you try to earn one."

Gus got up, leaving the hulking football player to ruin another orgasm. Tyler found this one to be even more frustrating and intoxicating. He felt he was so close! Gus was right there; he even touched his body in ways like in his dreams! Tyler was now convinced more than ever that Gus held the key to his relief. He couldn't just pleasure himself in front of Gus. It was like Gus had to say a magic word to release him from this sexual bondage.

Gus picked up the ice packets that had been dropped on the floor earlier, and threw them in the trash. Tyler whimpered as he dribbled. His refractory period was almost instantaneous. He was no less horny and still in need.

"Clean that up." Gus tossed him a roll of paper towels.

"Y-yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

"You're welcome to leave anytime you wish...but so long you need me for an orgasm, you are mine."

"Yes, sir."

"I will start by having you clean the apartment. Those muscles should be big enough to move appliances and mop."

Tyler was devoted to cleaning that apartment. He swept, mopped, dusted, polished, and scrubbed. He even did things Gus didn't think to ask for, like cleaning the lint out of the dryer's filter. Every nook and cranny was spotless. Gus had finished reading the last chapter of his textbook when Tyler was finishing up the kitchen counters.

After a full inspection and account, Gus didn't want to admit he was impressed. The place looked better than the model apartment they used to show potential renters. Tyler's muscles were strong enough to scrub out some of most stubborn of stains that Gus had resigned himself to just living with.

Tyler had worked up a sweat that matted the hair covering his body. His bulging muscles glistened and gleamed as his chest heaved up and down. Gus tried to hide how much the athlete's masculine aroma aroused him. That good physique was definitely more than just show.

"It's a start," Gus handed him his cell phone from where it had fallen with the bedspread earlier. "I don't recall seeing you at the gym, so I assume you have your own set of weights?"

"Yes sir."

"Call your roommate and tell him to bring them here. You live here now, but you need him to bring your weights since you will be soaking your 'hurt foot' in the bath."

Tyler did as he was told. When the roommate asked about his clothes and other things, Gus shook his head. Tyler told his roommate he'd only need the weights at the moment. With the call concluded, Gus led Tyler to the bath tub and turned on the water. The massive beast of a young man filled the tub and couldn't be fully submerged. Gus took out his phone and took several pictures.

"In the locker room, when I was my most vulnerable and insecure, you and your friends put a spotlight on me."

"I'm sorry. Take as many pictures as you like. I prefer you not post them anywhere, but...if you must."

The mere sight of Gus turned Tyler on. Sitting in warm water and being lathered up by his hand made it even worse. Unlike Gus, Tyler's arousal was naked for the world to see as every contour was explored with with a warm, soapy washcloth. Gus, at the very, least could hide his arousal in his jeans.  Gus took his time and before his own penis would betray him, there was a knock at the door.

Tyler's now-former roommate arrived to drop off his weights. There were a lot of them and they had to set them up wherever there was room. Gus thanked him on behalf of Tyler, explaining that he was busy at the moment.

Gus cooked dinner while Tyler lifted the weights. He needed to challenge his already remarkable muscles. With as much as his penis and balls were screaming out to him, he we going to need a more intense workout. Between cleaning, exercising, and the smell of the food cooking, Tyler was building up an appetite. When it was ready, Gus asked him if he was hungry.

"Starving."

"Lay down on the coffee table on your back."

"Yes, sir."

Gus walked over and sat down on the couch. He pulled Tyler's erect penis back so he could place the plate of food on the athlete's stomach. The scent of the delicious food filled Tyler's nostrils. Gus ate in silence, with one hand trying to hold the enlarged penis firmly back so it did not tip the plate over. Between bites, Gus would occasionally play with the quarterback's large, sensitive nipples. Tyler's stomach growled and his penis begged the entire time.

"There were many times when the school's "free or reduced lunch" program provided my only meal for the day, Tyler."

"I-I didn't know that."

"Because of my size and weight, right?"

"I'm sorry."

"So, you can imagine how I felt when a bunch of football players would grab my lunch, toss it in the trash, and say I didn't need it....that I should lose weight...that I had eaten plenty already. The school lunch had vegetables, fruit, and lean meats. On those days, I instead had to manage to get by on whatever junk food I could get my hands on."

"I'm sorry. Truly, I am."

"I think you can get by tonight without something to eat."

Gus put his plate in the sink and walked back over to where Tyler continued to lay on his back. He traced his fingers around the athlete's hulking muscles and teased his enlarged nipples and penis again. Then he gave Tyler's swollen balls another slap that made Tyler wince again and moan.

As Gus walked towards his bedroom to retire for the night, he smirked and said "I look forward to how you are going to try to earn your orgasm tomorrow..."

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2

Wow. Gus has a dark side and not just driven by mindless vengence. He skillfully drives each of Tyler's crimes home. Interesting direction for the story. Let see where this rabbit hole goes...

• Like 1

Hopefully not too dark? I imagine Gus to be very intelligent but also very bitter. Regardless of whether or not he is a sadist----although, I could explore that direction if there is interest---Gus had never been in a position of power over his tormentor in school. Fighting back was never an option and standing his ground could just make things worse.  Beyond the bullying, Tyler frustrates Gus on a few points.

First, Tyler is very attractive but it is bittersweet since he made Gus's life hell. Gazing at his body in the locker room in gym class should have been a delicious feast for the eyes. Instead, there was an unavoidable aftertaste of anxiety, dread, and pain. There is an equal chance Gus imagined Tyler's comeuppance as much as he likely masturbated to the thought of his body.

Secondly, life is much easier for Tyler, who doesn't have to rely on the assistance from the school for things like free or reduced lunch program. (Having to get by on junk food meant that Gus wasn't losing weight despite his poorer financial position, which only perpetuated him being bullied for his shape.) As the star football player, Tyler only has to make passing grades in order to play; Gus is having to study hard to be in the advanced classes to avoid his bullies. Tyler then got a full scholarship to the college to play football; whatever way Gus managed to get into his dream college, it was not easy.

Tyler and his football buddies left a very lasting impression on Gus and his path. At this point, Gus can only see Tyler as he was in middle/high school; it could still all be a trick. But if Tyler was to somehow prove himself however........ ;)

• Like 2