The American Musketeer : Henry becomes a man

CardiMuscleman

Part One

"Oh my dear Henri"

As Porthos picked up Henry and span him around several times, Henry chuckled "Careful, or I might end up like Roger!"

"Yes" asked the Titan as he placed Henry back on the ground, "where is my lover? The man who moans at my very feet when I speak? The man who begs me to push myself to the limits of human endurance? The man who only has to say "Cum" and I do?"

"Not feeling very well" replied Henry and gesturing for Porthos to sit down next to him he explained what had happened.

"We had just got back from Roger's defence of his title as Mr. World, naturally of course he won hands down and was celebrating with a huge post contest meal when he suddenly dashed off to the toilet. You remember, those things that you use instead of open holes in bridges to pass water. Well, he came back a few moments later looking rather flushed and said that he had had the worst attack of diarrhoea he had ever experienced"

"Diarrhoea?" asked Porthos, "what's that?"

"Oh, sorry, I forgot. You would call it a surfeit, it's when your bowels just empty without any control" replied Henry and Porthos instantly looked worried but was reassured by Henry saying "Don't worry, it can be treated where Roger and I come from, but that was just the start as about ten minutes later he vomited up the ice cream he was having!"

"My lover is dying!" exclaimed Porthos and picking up Henry declared "Quick, take me to the future. The Ultimate Titan must..."

"Roger is not dying" said Henry and gestured Porthos to sit down, "Once he recovered, he came to the conclusion that he had picked up a case of Norwalk and put it down to the fact that before the contest he'd been guest posing on a cruise liner docked outside the contest venue. They are noted for having this condition. No, all he needs is a couple of days of bed rest and lots and lots and lots of water. It does mean however that despite all of his planning and arrangements and everything, he can't see you compete to become the strongest man in France, but he did send you this!" and with that Henry looked around cautiously and took out of his jacket a tablet on which was a picture of Roger in his posing suit winning the contest with a message "To the Ultimate Titan, I may be ill but I am willing you on. You can do it, your lover!"

"Oh, mon amis" replied Porthos and with that stood up, placed his hand on his heart and declared "Not only shall I win this contest, but I shall dedicate my win to Roger!"

"And I am sure that he will appreciate it" smiled Henry and explained that, if Porthos didn't mind, he would be Roger's eyes and ears motivating Porthos to win the title for him. Porthos had no objections at all and asked Henry if he would like to see just how strong he was that very evening in the Bastille to which Henry nodded his agreement. Little did he know that that engagement was to trigger a change in him.

• Like 1

Part Two

"Tell me, Henri" asked Porthos as they both entered the Bastille,  "do people like to see demonstrations of strength where you come from?"

"Oh, all the time" replied Henry, "in fact every year there is a competition to find the strongest man in the world. People come from all over to compete against each other and test their strength in all manners of way. The usual way is a series of challenges over the course of a day starting off by carrying something very heavy into a wagon, then lifting stones of various sizes onto a collection of barrels, pulling a fully laden wagon for as long as they can manage, walking up a flight of stairs carrying a barrel filled with something heavy, throwing stones over a bar at least twice as tall as you are and even imitating Hercules from time to time" and with that Henry nudged the Titan saying "Remember him?"

Porthos smiled saying "I am glad he believed we could both hold the title of Titan" he said and with that opened a door and gestured Henry to enter a dank and dimly lit dungeon to which he announced "My gym!" to which Henry chuckled and asked if he should light a few more torches. As he did he asked Porthos how his competition would be judged.

"It is judged on three elements" he replied, "the first is a declaration of your strength" and when the torches had been lit, Porthos stood in the middle puffed out his chest and declared "I, Issac de Porthau, am the strongest man in France!"

"Not bad" mused Henry, "but I think it needs a little more presentation" and asked Porthos if he could demonstrate what he meant. Porthos nodded and with that stood to one side as Henry came to the middle of the dungeon. He coughed politely, and then unsheathed his sword and stood there dramatically stating "My name is Henri de Ceredigion, Lieutenant of His Majesty's Guards, known throughout France as Musketeers" and as he continued he sheathed his sword adding "and I believe myself to the strongest man in France" and concluded by doffing his hat and bowing deeply. As he stood back up he said "You see, presentation, if you do that then you will make it clear that you are strong and noble at the same time!"

"I will take your advice, mon amis" smiled Porthos and then headed towards a screen stating "The next stage is to demonstrate your strength!" and with that popped behind it.

"Demonstrate?" asked Henry, "but surely that's the main competition?"

"Nay, lad" replied Porthos, popping his head over the top of the screen, "I mean demonstrate that you are as strong as you claim to be, then comes the competition" and with that he emerged from behind the screen in a state of undress that prompted Henry to shut his eyes tight and declare "Porthos, you're naked. The Queen would never..."

"Which is why the King is the only person who is judges us all on our demonstration!" replied Porthos, "and come lad, you have seen me naked many a time!"

"As the Ultimate Musketeer, yes" replied Henry, "but you know I'm not keen on seeing a naked man in front of me, especially that close!"

As Henry felt a gentle pair of hands on his shoulders and Porthos say, reassuringly, "Henri, I know that, but we are both friends, yes. There is nothing wrong with two friends seeing one of them unclothed, so please, open your eyes, for a friend?"

As Henry gently opened his eyes, he was met by a barrel chest that prompted him to say "Porthos, have you lost weight?"

"Nay, lad" he smiled, "Alexei helped me. Just as he made you into the Ultimate Musketeer, he mixed me a potion that would turn anything that wasn't able to generate strength into things that could. I am the same weight I have always been, just much, much stronger" and with that he took a deep breath and hit a side chest pose. As he did, Henry gulped. He had never seen Porthos so lean before and yet still be so massive and as the Titan hit a front lat spread Henry found himself pondering something he had never pondered before and asked, with a little bit of a timid demeanour in his voice, "Porthos, can I feel how big you are?" 

• Like 1

Part Three

Porthos smiled as Henri asked the question and replied, almost in a whisper "Do you really have to ask, mon amis?" and with that flexed his bicep right in front of Henry's nose. As he gingerly touched it, he yelped and declared "You're burning!"

"Nay lad" replied Porthos, still flexing the bicep, "Alexei told me that his potion was working on me all the time. I have had a meal that would make even Athos baulk at having to eat it. Everything in that meal that does not help build my strength up is being burnt, that's why it feels so hot. Now that you know this, touch it again".

Henry did as he was told and this time used to the warmth he declared "Wow, how big is it?"

Moving Henry's hand away, Porthos stood up, puffed out his chest and declared "The Titan of the modern era stands eight pied du roi tall and weighs three quintals!"

Henry gasped as he exclaimed "Eight feet six inches tall and weighing three hundred and twenty three pounds? But, that's not possible! That would give you a BMI rating of 21.87, you're leaner than the biggest bodybuilders in the world!"

"Is it that obvious, mon amis?" he smiled, and with that sat down in front of Henry and said "Measure me, mon amis" and with that flexed his biceps again. Henry took the measuring tape that he had in his jacket pocket and wrapped around the arm and stammered "Twenty six inches, that's over two pied du roi ". Porthos smiled as he then puffed out his chest and as Henry measured it he gasped "And a sixty five inch chest, that's close to six pied du roi".

As Porthos stood up, he turned his legs into columns of stone as Henry called them that measured "Thirty two inches, two and a half pied du roi" before turning around, flexing his calves "that are the same size as your arms" before hitting a most muscular pose that when he breathed again after holding his breath saw that Henry was practically stammering. Sensing that he had scared his friend, Porthos knelt down and reassured him that he would never use his strength or size against him and got a surprising answer.

"I know that" replied Henry, "it's just that, well, I've never been this close to a, and I hope you don't mind me calling you this, mass monster, and I'm...I'm...I'm...I'm torn Porthos!"

"Torn?" asked the Titan

"Between turning you into the Ultimate Titan and worshipping you and becoming the Ultimate Musketeer and ramming you!" and as he did, Henry sat on the floor and started to whimper "Forgive me, Porthos, but...I wonder if I am worthy of even having you as a friend. I'll never be as big or as strong as you save when I'm the Ultimate Musketeer!"

As Porthos watched Henry whimper, he could tell that something was wrong and so lay down next to his friend and asked him what the matter was.

"Oh, Porthos" wailed Henry, "I....I....I....I think I'm gay and I don't want to be!"

• Like 1

Part Four

As Porthos hugged his friend, he said "Henri, there is nothing wrong with being happy. It hurts me to see you so distraught about being so gay all the time!"

"Oh, Porthos" wailed Henry, "you don't understand. Where I come from, the word "gay" means to love your fellow man!"

"And what is wrong with that?" came the less than helpful reply, "We Musketeers love our fellow man. Why, I often consider Aramis to be like a brother to me!"

"And this, oh, please forgive me, this is why I love this century" sniffed Henry, "but what I mean is...I...I...oh, Porthos, I think I want to kiss you, hug you, squeeze you and make mad passionate love to you and yet at the same time, I don't want to!" and with that he broke free of Porthos's hug, went to sit on a bench in the corner and cried his eyes out. As Porthos watched, his own eyes started to tear up. Henry was as much a member of the Musketeers as Roger was and yet whilst Roger loved to make love to Porthos, either as himself or in their alternate guises of the Ultimate Titan and the Ultimate Cadet, Henry was quite happy to let them go at it like rabbits. This was the first time Porthos realised that all the times they had done that, Henry was watching fighting his inner demons. As Porthos knelt in front of Henry, he wiped his friend's eyes and said "Henri, are you telling me that you want to do to me, what I know that Adam cannot resist doing to me?"

Henry nodded and bowed his head saying "You must think I'm a coward. As much as I want to do all those things, I can't bring myself to do them. It's Adam who does it and when he does I just close my eyes, my ears and think of something different!"

"Would you be willing to experience those things, as the Ultimate Musketeer, but gently, so that you can understand what I experience?" asked Porthos and as Henry looked up he added "If so, then please, let me intercede with Adam on your behalf!"

As Henry saw Porthos's head nodding in agreement, he sniffed and stood up saying "Oh, Porthos, you really are like the brother I never had" and a few moments later, the Ultimate Musketeer stood in front of him moaning "Oh, yeah, Porthos, I can't wait till I..."

"Adam" declared Porthos, "I have promised that I would make an intercession on your alter ego's behalf" and with that Porthos spent the next half hour explaining what Henry had said concluding by saying "Please, I beg you, Ultimate Musketeer, allow Henry to experience what you do to me all the time. Give him control of the body that I crave and I promise that I shall show him that loving your fellow man is nothing to be ashamed of!"

The Ultimate Musketeers stood there in absolute silence and after a few moments stammered "I...I...I never knew" and with that raised his sword, declared "For the honour of France" and a few moments later shook his head and the unmistakeable sound of Henry saying "Porthos, did...did it...?"

"My faithful friend" smiled Porthos, "Adam has granted your request" and with that Porthos took a deep breath, hit a front lat pose and moaned "Now, worship me, Ultimate Musketeer!"

• Like 1

Part Five

As the Ultimate Musketeer's hands started to feel Porthos's muscular body, all Henry could do was gasp "Wow" and sensing that Henry was impressed Porthos smiled.

"How do you manage it?" asked Henry, "you're bigger than anyone I have ever seen before, be they online or in videos" and with that Porthos flexed his pecs hard and invited Henry to punch them with his fist which caused Porthos to moan "I am a man, non, mon amis?"

"To a degree that I have never seen before" remarked Henry as Porthos flexed his biceps. As Henry felt them he simply could not believe it and so asked Porthos if he could demonstrate his incredible strength. Porthos smiled and went over to a corner of the dungeon where he picked up a broom and asked Henry to place two buckets on either end. As Henry did, Porthos started to lift them saying "Now, mon amis, fill those buckets with sand and watch my strength!"

As Henry watched he said, almost in awe, "your back, it looks like...there are two boulders embedded under the skin" to which Porthos chuckled, whilst still lifting, "Keep watching them" and after nearly ten minutes by which time his back was drenched in sweat, he dropped the broom and flexed his back causing Henry to stammer "That thick back...it's....it's...it's..."

Porthos turned around, hunched over and flared out his lats putting one finger over Henry's mouth and whispering "Do not say any more, mon amis, just watch and worship!"

For the next half hour, Porthos trained every muscle in his body not saying a word save breathing deeply with each rep and after each bodypart he would flex it in front of Henry during which time he never said a word either.

Suddenly Porthos grabbed the Ultimate Musketeer's loincloth and as he started to remove it moaned "Now, mon amis, now, you will learn what it means to be a man" and before Henry could stop him Porthos slapped the Ultimate Musketeer's glutes with his hand and moaned "Do the same to me, and tell me what they remind you of!"

As Henry did he replied "The largest rocks ever hewned from the earth!"

Still awed by what he was feeling Henry looked at Porthos who looked at Henry in such a way that Henry's reply to Porthos's next question was more like a servant than a man.

"Rub me, mon amis, rub me and I will let you learn the secrets of being a man" and with that he lay down on a bench, his hands behind his head and his naked body exposed to the elements.

"I...I don't know" replied Henry, "I...I want to, but..."

"YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN ORDER" barked Porthos, "You are the Ultimate Musketeer, yes, but I am still your superior officer. RUB ME!"

Henry gently lay next to Porthos and started to rub the fourteen inch flaccid member and as he did Porthos started to moan.

"Pretend that you are my new born son, mon amis, and suckle from me!"

Henry couldn't explain why but he obeyed without question and as he sucked on Porthos's nipples, that stuck out a good four inches from the Titan's chest, Porthos began to breathe deeply.

"Suckle me" he moaned, "suckle me and rub me, mon amis"

It wasn't long before both men were rubbing their now hard cocks, Porthos's now eighteen inch long monster and the Ultimate Musketeer's twenty one inch log. As they did, Porthos looked into Henry's eyes and said "Mon amis, we are both men, look deep into yourself, recognise that fact" and with that he leant back and moaned "Now, come, come mon amis, come for your father!"

As both men rubbed harder than they had ever done before, they seemed lost in each others eyes and started to moan "Come on, you can do it mon amis, come on, you are the biggest man I have ever seen!"

Porthos then flexed his bicep and placed it behind the Ultimate Musketeer's head who did the same with his. As they both leaned in, they could feel each other's hearts pounding, which prompted Henry to moan "400 beats at least" and Porthos to moan "200 beats, mon amis, but you are the bigger. Now prove it!"

Suddenly Porthos grunted "Merde" which seemed to trigger a reaction in Henry that saw his rubbing acclerate. As his did, so did Porthos and soon both of them were grunting "Merde" and "Fuck, yeah". With a mighty roar of "OUI!" Porthos came so powerfully that the cum splattered onto the ceiling of the dungeon and although the Ultimate Muskeeteer didn't come as hard, his exclaimation of "YEAH" was just as well meant.

As they both breathed deeply, moaning as the orgasm engulfed them, Henry moaned "Thy honour is restored" and as he reverted back to his normal self, dressed in his Musketeer uniform, his head fell onto Porthos's heaving pecs and he moaned "Am I a man?"

"Aye, mon amis" moaned Porthos in reply and as Henry started to snore gently, Porthos patted his friends back and whispered "We are both men, mon amis, and always will be!"
  • Like 1

Part Six

As Henry woke up he opened his eyes and found himself not lying next to a naked Porthos, but lying in a bed that he instantly recognised as his bed in Roger's gym. As he got out and started to get dressed he heard a mighty "FUCK, YEAH!" followed by the unmistakeable sound of a heavily laden barbell bouncing on the floor. Chuckling to himself, he finished getting dressed and followed the sound to the powerlifting room where he found Roger, completely naked, deadlifting. As he dropped the 600lb barbell to the ground, roaring at the mirror in front of him, Henry smiled "No more projectile vomiting then?"

"Oh, man" moaned Roger as he flexed his legs in the mirror, "I don't know what I caught at that contest, but man, I should get it more often. I was already pretty lean before my contest but now, oh fuck, I make Arnie's legs look like twigs" and with that he turned and said "Come on, Henry, let's Ultimate ourselves and make the most of this moment"

Henry was about to shake his head when Adam declared "My lover, my friend has something to say" and as Adam gently prodded Henry in his mind, Henry said "Roger, we have known each other for a very long time, and on more than one occasion you have asked me, as myself, to share in your love of strength and power, but each time I have politely declined. I now wish to tell you that...that...that" and as Henry took a deep breath, Roger looked at Henry. Was Henry going to say what he somehow knew he was going to say?

"I believe that even if I am not gay as you are, I appreciate the feeling of a good muscular body in my hands, so yes, yes, I will Ultimate ourselves and allow the Ultimate Cadet to worship the Ultimate Musketeer and allow the Ultimate Musketeer to ram the Ultimate Cadet into the middle of next year!"

"Henry!" exclaimed Roger and flung his arms around his friend saying "Oh, I knew you'd come around to the idea of muscle worship one of these days. What made you change?"

As Henry unsheathed his sword and held it up he smiled "The Titan" and with that declared "For the honour of France" and after transforming them both into their Ultimate forms exclaimed "And I wouldn't say no to a bit of e-stim either!" and with that chuckled as he removed their breastplates exposing their six inch long nipples that would soon be attached to nipple clamps sending hundreds of thousands of volts through their pounding hearts.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...