Grandpa Burt Grows (Repost)

muscl4life

Muscl4life man, this is one of my favourite fucking works of lit, not just because the subject matter is one that's woefully under appreciated but also because of the SIZE. I make no secrets that I'm a growth obsessed beastman, and that I've always been WAY too obsessed with growth beyond the limits of human imagining and I think that's one of the reasons I love your work so much.

You don't stop the growth at an arbitrary number in either height or weight or width, the characters GROW for as much as they need to! and just keep getting BIGGER whenever they want! it's fantastic, and definitely a reason to look forward to any new story (or continuation!) you put up!

• Upvote 1

Muscl4life man, this is one of my favourite fucking works of lit, not just because the subject matter is one that's woefully under appreciated but also because of the SIZE. I make no secrets that I'm a growth obsessed beastman, and that I've always been WAY too obsessed with growth beyond the limits of human imagining and I think that's one of the reasons I love your work so much.

You don't stop the growth at an arbitrary number in either height or weight or width, the characters GROW for as much as they need to! and just keep getting BIGGER whenever they want! it's fantastic, and definitely a reason to look forward to any new story (or continuation!) you put up!

I will try my best not to disappoint the full fledge muscle monster lovers out there  B)

@ roboprobo: I really love when people have different concepts and reactions to my characters. I actually never had a "face" for Grandpa Burt, just the idea of a hot older guy rocking the world of his twink grandson. But if you picture him as Tom Lord, you do have great casting skills (on top of being an awesome writer and a gifted illustrator, so jealous right now  :rolleyes: )

Thanks for your support I will try to make something for our monster geezer asap. 

Cheers

• Upvote 2

I will try my best not to disappoint the full fledge muscle monster lovers out there B)

@ roboprobo: I really love when people have different concepts and reactions to my characters. I actually never had a "face" for Grandpa Burt, just the idea of a hot older guy rocking the world of his twink grandson. But if you picture him as Tom Lord, you do have great casting skills (on top of being an awesome writer and a gifted illustrator, so jealous right now :rolleyes: )

Thanks for your support I will try to make something for our monster geezer asap.

Cheers

*blush* Th-thank you! I love Xgen themed stories, and Tom Lord is just my biggest older crush right now since I saw him in a worship session with a young pretty boy hahahah.

I look forward to your work in the future! :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

someone continue this story , i love it , is one of my favorite stories *¬*

i need a part 3, i dont know the grandfather continue grow but he need that his grandchild grow with him for have better sex etc.

• 3 months later...