Grandpa Burt Grows (Repost)

muscl4life

GRANDPA BURT GROWS

Story by Muscl4life and rdalrt2

Part 1

“These are new.” Grandpa commented, looking at the two blue pills in the bottom of the little plastic glass that I handled him, and for one second, it just felt he could read my mind, my heart skipped a bit.

“It’s okay, gramps. Just a couple of new vitamins, they’re harmless.” I kindly encouraged him with a glass of juice to help him gulp down yet another set of pills.

“Vitamins are a waste in this old sack of bones.” Grandpa just shrugged and took them down, not realizing that he had just swallowed a billion dollar revolutionary experimental super anabolic inducer that I had been secretly developed especially for him at my new job at ChemTech Labs.

Don’t look at me like that; you would do the exact same thing too. Well, if you were a young man with a brilliant genius who loved your grandfather and hated to see him so miserable. I didn’t want his golden years to feel so lonely and uneventful.

The man has been serving his country as a military and as a police officer, he served almost 35 years and became a rewarded crime fighter, but now people looked down at him, like he wasn’t capable of taking care of himself. Starting with dad, who insisted that Grandpa was no longer able to live by himself at only 68 years old! It was a good thing that I volunteered move in with him after I graduated from college, avoiding another major family crisis.

Usually, grandpa was the most active man I knew. He was a 5’10” 170 pounds guy in top shape, grandpa could run 5 kilometers three times a week, and still lifted heavier than my scrawny self. He did try to eat healthy, but lately doctors were bugging him with cholesterol levels being too high.

I used to think Grandpa Burt was my invincible hero, the same broad shouldered dark haired, gallant officer with the manliest mustache in the world, just like the picture hanging over the fireplace. After his surprising divorce, and the unexpected passing of Grandma, he did seem to lose a bit of his flare, became much more silent and less vigorous, more susceptible to illness, and in the last couple of months he did lost several pounds because his organism was much frailer.

I wouldn’t let my grandpa go like that! At least not without doing something about, and being a very resourceful (some would say brilliant) young man working at a very disputed research position at the most prestigious pharmaceutical company of the world meant that I had access to several prototype formulae, just waiting to be improved by my skills.

And so I decided to take this andropause study and bring it into a whole new level, I was determined not to just soften the loss of muscular mass, strength and sexual drive, I would find a way not only to revert these nasty symptoms, but to change the scenario around, my formula would actually help elder men to continue vigorous and strong throughout all their lives, if not healthier and stronger.

Okay, I might be a bit obsessed, but all geniuses are obsessed. I also knew my formula was highly experimental but there was no better timing. Although I would never harm grandpa intentionally, and he needed to be the first human test, after all the formula was especially tailored for his genetic makeup and physiologic needs.

Following the improvised  treatment system that I pretended that his physician had created, Grandpa Burt took 2 pills three times a day, followed by a special nutrient shake that I developed especially to make sure his organism was getting all the amino-acids it deserved when the anabolic cycle started.

Basically, my formula would “jump start” the genetic production of testosterone, which provided a new anabolic cycle in his organism, therefore overcoming the nasty effects of the andropause, allowing his life to get back in the vigorous standards.

I had to hide my utmost excitement during the following days; I gave an excuse at work and said that my grandpa needed my cares, when in fact he was feeling healthier than ever.

His appetite returned with revenge, he ate everything that I served him and even went back for seconds. His work out disposition had not only returned, it now seemed much more intense and his blood work was pristine, which overcame my most optimistic expectations.

However, even if I were able to fool grandpa initially, I should have guessed that a prodigious 19 year old lab rat would never be able to keep the façade from a man who worked as a detective for over three decades for much longer. It turned out that Grandpa was just giving me enough line to see what was going on, and I realized it just  at the end of the first week into the treatment, and I brought grandpa the first daily dose of his “vitamins”.

“How are you doing sir?” I brought the tray with his special medication.

“I’m feeling better than ever, son!” Grandpa Burt gave me a mighty hug, and since his recovery, he already added the lost weight, even increasing his bodyweight to 177 pounds of hard lean mass.

“What was that for?” I asked blushing deeply.

“Do I need a reason to hug my favorite grandson?” He chuckled, grabbing the little glass with his pills and the glass of water.

“I am your only grandson…”

“And that’s your father’s fault. Your grandma couldn’t have more children and he knew I’ve always wanted a bunch of little grandchildren.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, now take your pills at once.”  I admit now that I am the worst liar in the world; my body language gave up my excitement.

Grandpa stopped right before he actually gulped the pills.

“What is the name of this product?”

“W-what?” I gagged.

“What is the name of this wondrous drug that you’re giving me without any prescription from my doctor?” Grandpa Burt asked once again, this time looking down at my 5’6” frame, and I couldn’t stop shaking for once.

“Oh…I don’t know…it’s new to the market…”

“Is it now? And a brilliant young man who currently works in the pharmaceutical area wouldn’t happen to know about such a miraculous new drug?” Grandpa Burt had his smartest look framed by his silver mustache, and my knees were so weak, that I spilled all the beans.

“I am sorry, grandpa! I didn’t mean to harm you, I made this drug for you, and it is especially designed to help you overcome andropause symptoms. I know it sounds dangerous, but I’ve taken all precautions, I swear I would never let anything bad happen to you.”

I must confess I would expect to hear a lecture, but instead I just got another warm hard hug and a kiss on my forehead.

“That’s okay, son, I am a little upset that you've been stealing from your work to get me these pills, but I can see why you did it. I'm touched that you care so much about a useless old man."

“Well technically I didn't steal, the formula was just a prototype, it didn't even work, it was merely an idea, I had to start from scratch and I've got much better results in you than the other candidates, but then again this formula is tailored for you, I don't think it would work that well in another man. But don't worry, now that we have established such impressive standards, I guess we can drop them, your organism will probably keep producing regular levels of testosterone that will help you to keep strong and healthy."

I said casually, but then my grandfather just did something that surprised me, he not only swallowed the pills I had given him, he just smiled and proposed me something that I would never expect to hear.

"The way I see it, I've got an incredible opportunity with these pills, and my genius grandson being kind enough to provide them." He smiled warmly, looking down at me with his inquisitive expression.

"And I'm not going to waste it. I want to see what these pills can do...so instead of stopping, I want you to bring me even more powerful versions. I don't know if I'll get to feeling as good as I did when I was your age, but I want to see everything that this new drug can do."

"Grandpa Burt?" It was all I could mutter. The former law-enforcer just looked down at me, hugged me so tightly and thanked me for giving me a new chance on his life. I was caught unprepared; the turn of events was so unexpected.

"Of course, sir. I can do that, we can adjust the formula to make it more potent if you want, but I must warn you that it will make your body more muscular and increase some other aspects of your organism. And, you will actually feel better than when you were my age sir, the overall enhancements are going to happen on top of your current stats."

His smile was warm, and made my young scientist's heart melt.

"That sounds wonderful to me, son. Now if you'll excuse me, I think it's been far too long since I worked out." I followed Grandpa down to the basement like a little lamb.

His weight set was still in there, though it had been collecting dust for the last year or so as it sat unused.  The doctors had told him to take it easy; since his joints couldn't sustain the stresses of intense weightlifting.

But once he changed into his workout gear and walked down the steps to the basement, setting up the bench press with 145 pounds, less than he used to do but still a significant weight.

He could only laugh as he easily pumped the weight up and down, racking it after 20 easy reps. "Hah! That was easy...Add on another 45 pounds, son."

I eagerly obliged, thus matching his previous cargo, but even after that he just waited until I added another 20 pounds. I was afraid that he would hurt himself, but as grandpa started this new series with renewed energies, it soon became obvious that his treatment had not just returned his strength, it actually made him a bit stronger and his joints no longer hurt.

"This is going really good, sir, your organism must be producing collagen as well, making sure your joints are properly prepared for a brand new anabolic cycle that your organism entered, or at least the first one..." I felt very proud of making my aging grandpa feel young and strong again.

The lean man grinned as he pushed out 10 reps, racking the weight with a chuckle.

"It's been a long time since I've been able to lift like that. It didn't hurt at all..." He raised an arm to rub at his elbows and shoulders, chuckling.

"Mmm, this is great! I feel strong as a young buck!"

I gingerly nodded. "Well sir, a young buck wouldn't be that strong, you see your body is used with strength train and such information is well kept in your organism, so when you undergo the strengthening process, the overall results are magnified by your own experience. This is not just another puberty growth induced by chemicals; it is actually a better anabolic cycle because you are a better man than you've used to be back in previous days. I guess this explains such impressive results right of the bat."

I tried to explain Grandpa Burt about the feedback of his enhancement treatment, but I suddenly felt that he was not paying enough attention; his intense blue gaze only seemed interest in the uncanny results in front of them.

"Oh, we shouldn't forget the shake..." I smacked my forehead.

"Mmm, that's right. Why don't you go make it for me, son? Make it a big one as well, your grandpa is feeling awfully hungry today."

Grandpa Buck grinned back at me, looking up at the young man who made the impossible true with an eager expression.

"And you'll be making a lot for dinner, won't you? I'm going to need a lot of protein tonight."

"Don't worry, pops, I'll never let you starving!" I said with a timid grin as I went upstairs to bring him the nutritional shake I've developed and also made sure that we had steaks for dinner.

When I got back, I saw that my grandpa was still working out very intensely, it was like he was visiting an old friend that left a long time ago, and such friend was himself at the prime of his shape, but now he realized that he was getting too strong for such old standards, he already added another 70 pounds to his previous record and didn't seem challenged enough.

"Is everything alright here sir?"

The older man grinned, standing up without taking his eyes at his reflection in the mirror.

"I feel great, son. Stronger than ever! In fact..." Grandpa Buck pulled off his shirt and revealed his torso, making you gasp as you see

his toned abs, his defined pecs, his thick arms and broad shoulders. He looked so different already!

"I think these weights might be too light for me pretty soon, though."

I gasped as noticing that my 68 year old grandpa already had his 6-pack back! I guess his recovery was going better than I thought.

"Wow, this is impressive, gramps! I guess that you being conscious of the ongoing changes on your body is having a positive impact on your development, it is causing a tremendous pump effect over your body, which is so impressive."

I looked back at the winning smile of my grandfather and blushed so intensely, there was nothing in the world that I wouldn't do to make him happy.

"I won't let you down, sir. You said you wanted a more powerful version of the formula and I shall give you that, it is actually pretty simple to design a more potent version, but I'll challenge myself to make sure that you will be bigger than you've never been!"

Grandpa resumed his work out for that day, and although he was tired, he said he had never felt better in his life, and everything thanks to me.

The very next day, I left home pretty early, not without giving Grandpa his first dose of the day and make sure he ate his breakfast, he was actually so excited about a brand new work out day, after all yesterday he had packed impressive 8 full pounds of impressive muscles, which made him 185 hard toned strong rugged pounds.

“Go make me more muscle pills, son!” He playfully said as he smacked my butt, and for some reason it hurt a bit more than it was supposed to, or at least I felt my butt tingling for a long time afterwards, but it was not something bad, quite the contrary, I rubbed my cheek all the way to work.

When I finally got back to ChemTech, I quickly fed the computer with several different adjustments of the original formula, and slowly worked them on the simulator to make sure the final product turned out even better than I first expected.

Several hours later I returned home with a new batch of stronger and more refined muscle growth pills especially designed for my grandfather, and I was surprised to find him working out until late at night, but with a smile in his face and the most amazing pump I've ever seen.

"Grandpa? Are you still working out? I thought you were doing that when I left? Did you eat well? Did you start dinner or should I do it?" I asked feeling kind of worried by the intense look on his face, it suddenly seemed like he had been there all day, which couldn't be possible, could it?

The older man chuckled as he greeted me, standing in front of the boy with a broad grin.

"Oh, you're back already...I've actually only been stopping my workouts to eat and go to the bathroom, I've been going at it all day!

And instead of getting tired, I'm getting stronger than ever! My bench press is already up to 280 pounds, isn't that impressive?"

I was shocked, looking at the uncanny physique on Grandpa Burt made me realize his organism was reacting far better than I had anticipated; it was like he had been working those muscles throughout all his life! The look on his glorious body was impressive, and when I reached to touch the hardness of his incredibly pumped muscles, it felt like touching a hot marble wall.

"Whoa, grandpa Burt, you are so hard, and pumped!" I gulped, repeatedly touching the uncanny hard surfaces of those muscles with my curious respectful finger.

“That's not the only thing that's pumped." Grandpa replied in a low, husky tone, and it was only then I noticed something else was pumped and went beet red at the very moment.

"Holy testosterone, Batman!" was all that I could mutter by seeing my grandpa sporting a boner underneath his tight shorts, and not just any boner, it was the most impressive hard cock I had ever seen in my young life!

"What's the matter, son? A real man isn't ashamed of his natural testosterone and manly urges. Getting pumped up makes me feel like a real man, my cock is just responding in kind!" He said with a smirk, not at all embarrassed by his boner.

"Erm...I guess it's part of the effects, after all you are no longer suffering from andropause..."

I actually didn’t know how to feel, after all it was supposed to be really strange to hear his grandpa talking about sex so frankly, right? But deep down in my soul, I felt incredibly proud that my grandpa shared such intimate feelings with me, but I tried to forget about the humongous size of his cock bulging under the flimsy fabric of his shorts.

“Anyway, I hope you are feeling hungry, I bought tons of chicken breasts and tuna steaks, I think that you need extra protein now that we are gonna test these..."

I gave him the new bottle of pills, and the look on my grandfather was priceless.

"Take 4 of them after each meal, and on that note, you should know that you must do at least 6 meals a day, grandpa."

“Oh don’t worry about that, pretty boy.” The older man's grin was out to ears, he immediately marched upstairs and started cooking a ton of food.

“Are you sure you want to cook all that for dinner?” I asked in shock with his appetite, but grandpa just nodded along.

“Sure, I love cooking in bulk, besides, I’ve got a feeling there won’t be leftovers.”

By the time dinner was served, there were Chicken fillets, tuna steaks, protein powder shakes, Grandpa Burt surely made more food than we could eat in three days, but then again he was a growing man, and he needed lots of food to fuel his growth!

“Come on boy, dig in before I eat it all!”

He sat down and started eating it eagerly, moaning loudly at each bite he took and then the most amazing thing happened...his muscles seemed to twitch and expand with every swallow of food, and I was shocked to realize that it was not just my imagination, my grandfather was growing more muscular right in front of my eyes!

At first, I thought Grandpa wasn't aware of his growth, he was just moaning and groaning, the food should be really good, but it was only then I noticed he was also aware of his muscles growing thicker, bulkier, heavier, wider and more massive, his pumped up organism quickly soaked in the nutrients in his bloodstream and responded to the muscle growth inducers in such a vivid way that I could only gasp in excitement and shock.

"Grandpa, you're...you're growing!" The laughter on him made me realize that his growth was going on for a while now, he just wanted me to realize it first. "Shit, the formula is working far too well!"

"There's no such thing, boy. It can only work even better!" He grinned as he polished off the last bit of food, flexing his massive arms. Those biceps had to be at least 21 inches, he was getting so huge!

Meanwhile, I had been entranced with his expanding muscles too damn intensely to even notice him reaching down and grabbing the bottle of pills, pouring some out into his hand and then swallowing them.

"I figure I should up the dosage to six pills, you probably created the dosage for a man smaller than me."

"Oh, grandpa, please...don't do this we still have to see what the original dose was capable of...holy cow!"

I said as Grandpa moaned, his body shaking so rapidly, his muscles bulged and he grunted, his tight clothes were ripping, the seam in his pants exploded on the thighs and the back of his tight T-shirt tore off as he smiled at me. We both heard the buttons on his shirt popping out of his shirt, and hitting different parts of the house. He just brought his arms at shoulder level and flexed the biceps watching them growing into uncanny size.

"Holy cow! Grandpa you are awesome!"

"Damn right I am, boy...look at these muscles." He flexed his immense biceps with a growl, the bulges of muscle surging up to 26" around, he'd grown as big as the biggest bodybuilders from that meal alone, and he was still getting bigger!

"You think a little young man like you has BEEF like this? I'll show all those young boys a thing or two about REAL power." Grandpa growled, exulting in manliness and boasting with strength.

"Grandpa, please...you have to take it easy, all this new testosterone can be dangerous to your brain, I don't want you to turn into some kind of uncontrolled freak okay?"

I was really concerned with his health, it was then I noticed those intense blue eyes and the manliest smile in the world focusing on me. Once again my world stopped when his huge hands hugged my small, frail 145 pound frame into his glorious expanding physique.

Grandpa pressed our bodies together and my hard cock rubbing on his uncanny 8 pack abdominal wall as his own monumental cock pressed against my frail figure, I only noticed his hand going down my soft tiny bubble butt and moaned, I've never felt him ripping my pants, but his harsh huge hand rubbing my right cheek felt so good.

"Please, grandpa, you must stay calm”. It was all that I could whisper.

"I'm plenty calm, boy. Now stop arguing...this is what I want. And I'm going to get it." He said with a broad, confident smile before firmly pulling me in for a kiss. But this wasn't like his other kisses, as my shaking lips pressed against his own and his manly mustache tickled my nose, his overpowering manly musk filled my lungs, his tongue slipping into my eager mouth as his massive hands rubbed and squeezed my gluteus, pulling the rest of my clothing off.

Mmm, you look good naked. Just like your grandpa. I think there's going to be some new rules around here..."

I went quiet, suddenly there was no need to argue, and things were self-explainable. I blushed intensely as my grown grandfather gently picked me in his arms and took me to the couch, where we sat very calmly.

He brought his arm up and with just one look he told me exactly what I needed to know, I hugged the giant biceps with my eager both arms and kissed the rugged mountainous shapes on it, which pleased my grandpa tremendously, and I felt the hardness of his immense cock pressing on my virgin butt.

Without asking anything else, I just laid my face against his immense chest and guided his huge hand back to my pretty virgin butt, and he inserted two huge fingers and judging by the way my eyes popped, he just laughed out loud, noticing I was very nervous at this, but so freaking excited.

It was hard to believe that this growing man, my own grandfather, was penetrating me with his huge fingers. But it was happening; I was going to get fucked by my own studly Grandpa Burt! He pushed the two fingers in deeper and deeper, stretching me wider around them.

"Mmm, I love watching you squirm as you take it, boy. You have never gotten fucked before, have you? You think you can take grandpa's huge cock?" He asked in a very deep, manly, yet authoritarian tone that made me melt.

I wanted to say yes, but I gasped at the sight of the immense thing, fear overtook my body and I just shook my head violently, hoping that my grandpa would spare me from such horrendous pain, but instead he just laughed out, and held my head against his chest, lifting my body higher and spreading my legs.

I screamed as those fingers were replaced by the most massive cockhead in the world, pressing into my virgin butt hole with such unstoppable force, I wanted to cry out in pain, but each time I opened my mouth it was muffled by the harsh kissing tongue of my growing grandpa.

He kissed me rougher, dominating my little body with his expanding monumental physique, as rubbed my body with his huge paws, he squeezed tighter and with more passion, turning all the pain into pleasure which seemed to melt into my cock, I blew without ever touching myself, but still that immense monster was going deeper inside of me and Grandpa seemed to enjoy stretching me up like that.

His cock was so huge, so powerful, it made a young weak man like squirming and moaning as Grandpa Burt sank me deeper and deeper atop that shaft. It had to be more than 14 inches long and bigger around than a soda can, stretching my poor virgin butt so deep and wide that no other man would even come close!

I couldn't believe that I was taking the cock that had made my father!

"Mmm, you're so tight around me, boy..." He whispered I tried to settle onto the base of his shaft, the pain slowly fading. My heart beating so fast, I vainly thought the worst was over, the burning pain on my butt, the humongous cock pushing deeper inside me, but Grandpa clearly had other plans.

All of a sudden, he just stood up with me still impaled on his monster shaft and walked downstairs back to the basement, supporting my weight as I moaned with each single step he took.

“Don’t worry boy, we just need a view, and you will understand everything Grandpa wants.”

The glorious master of muscle calmly sat in front of the mirror of his weight set, he savored our joint reflection and kissed my cheeks, caressing my hair and cleaning the sweat over my eyes.

“You are the sweetest little boy. I will make sure you are always proud of my size, of my strength, Bobby.” Then, he flexed his arms, showing me how massive he had gotten thanks to me, and the pain was gone.

“Oh Grandpa, you’re so huge, so amazing!” I was still pacing, still moaning, still not used to be fucked, but so eager to learn more.

“I sure am, pretty Bobby, my genius little flower, but I want to get bigger, and you want Grandpa to get bigger too, right?”

“Yes, sir, nothing else in the world would make me happier than making you bigger!”

Then, Grandpa Buck picked the bottle I gave him and handled it to me, opening his huge hand to get a few more.

“Then you get to pick how many pills should I take now, boy. I know you want me huge so I am happy with any number you pick.”

I just grinned while I put the whole bottle all back in his paw.

“I’ll make more when you run out of these.” I smiled and felt the cock growing even harder and thicker inside me.

The massive older man smiled, those blue eyes seeming to pierce through my soul as I poured out the entire contents of the bottle, more than a hundred pills in his huge hand.

"It seems like you finally understand." He chuckled, raising that hand and swallowing the entire collection of pills! He shuddered with delight as they began to work, going through a posing routine with you me attached to his cock, I could feel  the cock stretching me wider, going deeper, Grandpa Burt was sweating as he grunted and kept pumping up bigger and bigger, feeling the pills start to kick into his overdrive muscle growth.

His pecs surged out, his biceps expanded bigger than barrels; his legs grew thick as tree trunks. "Mmmm, I'm starting to get pretty big now, boy!" He boomed with laughter as he grew wider and wider, his body passing dozens of pounds every minute, his body hair growing thicker as his hair grew back in, he was taking testosterone to a whole new level!

I was so lost in the amazing view of my grandpa, but then, something else was burning down my butt. The mega massive cock increased its girth but as it grew bigger it started pouring its contents inside me, and it suddenly felt like I was being flooded by the river of my grandpa's cum!

His orgasm was like a dam, he just exploded inside me and his face became priceless as he enjoyed his growth increasing and pacing faster, his cock grew harder and huger as a new load formed and within seconds he came once again, feeling even huger, his muscles expanding and his body hair increasing its manliness. I could no longer understand what was happening, the growth cycles were now becoming a giant orgasm when Grandpa pressed his hips deeper into me and started fucking me like a maniac, I just screamed and felt my belly being flooded!

The bench over which we were sitting began to creak from the strain of holding up such immense weight, the mighty ultra cock bucking in and out of my young man’s ass. But Grandpa Burt  saw his grandson's guts  were bulging out like I'd swallowed a watermelon.

He grunted as he began to lift me from his immense cock, not wanting to hurt me with the unstoppable flow of cum from his expanding balls. He slipped off that shaft with an audible pop, and gallon of hot cum rushing from my ass even as  grandpa sprayed his seed into the air, splattering against the ceiling, coating the both of them!

Instead of fucking his  boy ass with his cock, he forced me down onto one of his biceps and flexed as hard as he could, stretching that gaping anus even wider, fucking me with the power of his muscles as his cum began to fill up the basement, the elder man growing past half a ton in muscle and only wanting MORE!

At some point I noticed that grandpa's orgasms never seemed to stop, he just came constantly with a growing fury of muscle, he just continued flexing and cumming, soaking the basement in over three feet of cum before his muscles and his monstrous cock finally seemed to stop growing so fast, which must have taken over 30 minutes of uncanny power!

Eventually, I was so exhausted that Grandpa just held me in his glorious chest, his cock raining cum on top of both us as he just kissed me with increasing passion, my exhausted being was simply overwhelmed by such manliness scenario while Grandpa Burt just kept my hole warm by inserting his fingers and kissing my ears, telling me how much he loved me, and how much he wanted me to feel proud of his humongous size, I guess I must have dozed off in this lullaby.

“Don’t worry, boy, I’ll be here and even bigger when you wake up, your monster muscle grandpa promises, you my little pretty Bobby.”

I woke up at once, noticing that I was back on my room, I feared that everything had been a sweet wet dream, because my balls were really aching. But, I realized I haven't been alone in my room. There were huge wet footprints on my carpet, so I stood up and called for Grandpa with growing hope in my heart.

"I'm here, boy." Came a deep, rumbling bass from the doorway to the bathroom. I looked over and came once again on the spot despite my allegedly empty balls, seeing the massive man squeezing through the doorway sideways, filling up one wall of the bedroom with his uncanny muscles, wider beyond belief, packed with such strength that he almost didn't look real!

He had grown taller, standing 6'6", but he'd grown so wide that he was 11'3" across his shoulders, each of his pecs strong enough to lift a tank off the ground, his arms bigger than his waist at 142" around, his middle a sleek 10-pack of abs. His balls were so big they brushed the top of his feet, and his permanently-hard cock was long enough to brush against the underside of his chin, leaking pre constantly, so huge that it was almost impossible to believe it was on him!

"Haha, is your grandpa a little too big for you, boy? You young kids don't know anything about POWER! Let me tell you something little man, I used that industrial scale on the basement and I found out I'm 8,510 pounds, but before the end of the day, I'll have reached five digits. There's nothing you can do to stop me, I have to keep growing STRONGER!”

He boomed, flexing his biceps and showing off his hairy musky pits that still reeked of mega-male despite him just having showered!

I was taken aback by the monstrosity of my glorious Grandfather, I wanted to scream of fear and of excitement.

“ARGHHHHHH!!!!” I was about to totally freak out, but once again Grandpa Burt picked me in his glorious arms and held me so tight I was immobile.

“It’s alright, Bobby…Don’t worry, you’re scared, but I’m in control. Now just take a deep breath and deal with the fact your Grandpa is the most amazing, strongest, and powerful motherfucker in the WORLD!”

Grandpa kissed my lips over and over and made me feel calmer, until my nerves were actually back under my control, I didn't even remember I had orgasmed so many times, but noticing the splattering over grandpa's chest I realize his size was pretty much intense.

"Whoa...grandpa, I'm sorry for freaking out like that, but, damn...you must admit this is so intense, you are a monster of real muscle, and I want to make you grow bigger too sir, it is the only thing I want to do in my life!" I confessed, blushing intensely, desperate to be under his good graces.

The massive man just laughed, kissing you once again. "I would love that boy. You make me so proud; I'm able to be a new man because of you! But I don't want to stop here...hehe, I think you have created a monster, boy! I'm so eager to grow, I keep thinking I'll be satisfied at one size, and then I want to grow even bigger than that!"

End of part 1

Part 2

I still couldn't believe that my grandpa, my hero former cop grandfather Burt turned into a monstrous muscle freak because of the formula I invented. Still, he spent the previous night proving me that he was all so real, and I must say that I wasn't expecting that he could be so intense. We had been fucking for so many hours that I have simply lost track time, as well as the sensibility of my boy hole, which had been used and abused by my glorious grandpa as it pleased him.

After trashing his bedroom for – oh so many amazing hours – Grandpa squeezed into the tiny doorframe of his en suite bathroom and gently tried to insert his monumental mass into the huge bath tub, which he only partially have succeeded, so he had to hold me over the tub while most of his ginormous physique was still outside, which was just fine since he wasn’t interested in soaking his glorious monstrosity in the water just yet, he just wanted to check how much of his cum actually fit inside me.

Grandpa actually seemed very interested in how much of him could actually fit in my tiny body, after all his cock had to be at least 15 inches long and so damn thick that it was a real miracle that he didn’t split me in half with that monster. Still, he took great deals of pleasure by sticking his fingers and the giant muscle cock of his into me like I was just his boy toy, and I loved the way it made me feel so tiny and pleasing for the glorious geezer.

"Oh grandpa..." I moaned as he retrieved his giant member and watched the uncanny amount of his cum going down the drain as he held me over the bath tub.

The massive muscle monster held me, his only grandson tightly as he turned the water on, squeezing my little frame against his incredible mass as the shower washed over our bodies.

I’ve never felt so small and so precious at the same time, I was just a little puny bug compared to my humongous, massive grandpa, who seemed to be growing constantly! He was so horny and insatiable, putting much younger porn stars to shame, and he was hung like an elephant!

"Mmm, damn boy, your ass tastes amazing, I could eat it for days!"

I giggled. "Well daddy, no one doubts you could do that, I just never thought you would keep going and going, and going. Geesh, you have fucked me so many times already, your bedroom is a freaking sea of sweaty muscle cum."

I blushed as the ginormous freak gently washed my boy butt, massaging the soft areas with his huge fingers and just making sure that I could still house the immense cockhead on him.

"Did you get soft any moment ever since you grew grandpa? I mean, not that I am complaining it is, well to realize you are THAT manly, makes me feel weak, after all I am only 19 and my cock already is aching just to even think you are using me like that, I'm totally spend and I'm just a teenager, I should keep up with your horniness right?"

The huge man laughed, rubbing the base of his massive, hard cock. "Actually I think it's just getting harder! All that testosterone surging through me is keeping me so turned on, my nipples are hard as diamonds, my cockhead is so sensitive. Even just talking about it making me hornier than ever!"

Although I didn't mean to feel uncomfortable, it was just something that I hadn't anticipated.

"Grandpa, you are so much more than I could ever take, I mean...you have fucked me until I passed out at least 4 times and you've kept going on, you are so much more than I could ever try to encompass. Oh grandpa, you need so much more for your pleasure right? Oh I'm so stupid, so selfish; I have been thinking on just me when it's you who need so much more. Grandpa you are still so very horny, we have to find you release right? You want to keep fucking and showing your amazing muscles, oh how could I be so selfish?"

I gently whispered in his ears.

"Please, Grandpa tell me that you want to have more little guys to fuck, I feel kinky just to imagine that I am not even close from pleasing your needs! It makes me feel proud of your humongous size and manliness, I will gladly help you to get all the release you need Grandpa Burt!”

The massive older man blushed, but he couldn't deny his manly urges.

"It's true, boy. I’m sorry, your cherry is so nice and tight but you're not enough for me. You're not NEARLY enough for me. I need more little boys like you that I can wear out, that I can fuck until they pass out, and they won't be able to satisfy me either! I'm too much man for anyone; you are just too weak to handle all of me."

That moment was so intensely powerful, I didn't expect to cum while Grandpa held me like that, but it was just the purest form of flattering. Grandpa Burt smiled as he kissed my forehead, his hard cock ached for more action and I had to provide it.

"You know, sir, we must have to find new ways to release you, we already know you can fuck for hours, but how about working out? You seem to enjoy all that work out, do you feel like it could help you with your enormous problem? I mean we can try to find you some really huge and heavy equipment to give you some challenge."

Grandpa Burt grinned, pondering what exactly could challenge him, but he remembered there was a scrap yard not too far from here. Old rusted out cars and other junk would be perfect for him.

"Mmm, I suppose I should try and work out while I still can, before I grow even larger from more pills." He chuckled, toweling off his naked body as he held me like the precious boy I was to his glorious monstrousness.

"I don't even think we have any clothes that would fit me, and who would dare to tell me I couldn't walk around naked?

“Oh, yeah, that would be a slight problem…”

The first problem we noticed right away was the uncanny width of Grandpa’s new muscle. We just stood there measuring him for any kind of possible clothing, but it soon proved impossible.

"We can try to cover your crotch with some kind stretch fabric, in some poser trunk version but a million times bigger!" I chuckled as we tried to wrap sheets around his waist, which still seemed small enough compared to his monstrous chest, shoulders, legs and especially the super mighty cock.

"Please grandpa...can't you take it under three yards? It would make things easier; we still need to figure a way to get you out of the house without destroying the frontal walls.

"Hmph, who says we need to save the walls? If a building isn't big enough for me, I have the right to destroy it. In fact, I've wanted to remodel this old house for a long time!"

He chuckled, tossing his makeshift toga aside as he strode through the hallway, his immense body shaking the floor with every booming step.

"It all feels like a dollhouse to me." He smirked, looking around before staring back at me, those icy blue eyes piercing through my soul like warm knife through butter.

"So where did you hide the rest of the bottles, son? Be honest, you know you can't lie to me." He was shocked, he'd never even told his grandpa he intended on doing more than one bottle, but Burt's police intuition was razor-sharp!

"Oh, Grandpa, I didn't hide anything, I just need to make new batches, I thought that bottle would last for a month, but that's okay. I'll make an even more powerful batch tomorrow, I mean I could go right now back ChemTech but I thought you would like me to...enjoy your new size. I mean there's so much I would like to investigate, your monstrous new size, and your amazing height growth, I didn't plan on that in the original formula, not to mention that you are twice wider than you are tall, which means your muscular proportions are out of this world, I just want to explore your current amazingness before I make you bigger, please sir..." I asked him with my own big puppy eyes.

Burt smiled and looked down at his grandson over his massive pecs. "You want to enjoy my body, boy?...I don't think you're capable of understanding just how powerful I am. Try to imagine how much I can curl with these biceps..." He raised his arms to flex, grinning confidently as the twin peaks of muscle rose up above his fists, above his head, huger than ever!

"Nope, I am even stronger than you imagine, I could lift the whole house up with these arms! And my pecs are so huge and strong, feel how hairy they are, boy. I'm getting furry like a bear, and as my testosterone increases I'll just get even muskier, too. Soon I'll be able to make you cum just from letting out my man-stink."

"I...don't doubt it, Grandpa, but I think we can find a way to challenge your glorious body. We could go to that demolition site near the docks that you’ve mentioned . They have all kinds of huge old things that you could lift, it would be a great camp study of your monstrous muscles, besides, if we find something that challenges you I can think on ways to increase your muscular density, to make you pack MORE muscle into your body allowing you to get even stronger with hyper dense muscle fibers. You see, sir, I want you to become even more monstrous but in ways that you will have lots of fun!"

I watched as my immense Grandfather seemed even more pumped up with the idea of getting of the house, showing his immense body to the world, at least that would give me some time to think on new improvements to the formula, because I know he would get back to that issue, I knew that Grandpa Burt would never let go of the idea of getting more pills.

"Let me get the door for you, Grandpa..." I offered to open the door, but then I felt his humongous hand pushing me aside so very gently. The enormous older man just had an evil grin in his manly face, and I just gulped in excitement as Grandpa decided it was time to leave his house for a "walk in the park" with me.

He strode toward the front door, despite the fact that he was three times wider than the doorframe. He had no intention of opening it, he just clenched his fists and ducked his head as he barreled right through it, crashing through the wall and taking out an entire side of the house, just laughing as his immense body crashed through! He dusted himself off, his hairy body not even scratched from the incredible sight, looking back at his grandson. "Well, aren't you coming, along boy?"

It took me a few moments to realize the behemoth was actually talking to my little person, so I dusted myself from all the destruction and ran to his side, right away the monumental geezer picked me in his arms.

"Grandpa, I can walk by myself you know?" It was then I realized that things really have changed between us. The way he carried me in his monumental manly massive chest indicated that I wasn't supposed to do anything unless thinking on ways to make him grow more muscular, and even if I wasn't smart enough to conclude that, Grandpa Burt had all reason to voice it out to me.

"You will never walk anywhere on your own unless I tell you to, do you understand boy? Your only job now is to be a beautiful butt for me to fuck, and a brain to come up with ways to make me even bigger. I will carry you everywhere, you will be with me all the time, even when you pass out from my fucking you I will not stop, I will always carry you my precious little grandson. But things still need to get done around the house, so I'm going to go show those weak little construction workers who a real man is."

Burt chuckled, his aged face wearing a smile that was a bit patronizing, but I could see the manly love in his expression, he was digging to have me all for his pleasure, and I guess I couldn’t complain much either.

I realized it was not the time to question the prudence neither the practicality of my Grandfather's decisions, so I just played along, enjoying the way in which his glorious muscles waddled. He just covered the distance with his immense physique much faster than I anticipated; we approached the demolition site where they would put down the old industrial plant to build something new.

There were a few big sturdy workers hanging by the door, and Grandpa Burt just walked to them. The glorious muscle geezer chuckled as the 6'2" tall 240 pounds muscle guy just gasped at the size of my humongous grandfather. He dropped his cup of coffee and could barely mutter a word. The other guy, a 6'3" 260 pounds dark skinned man just looked up at Grandpa and gagged.

"Daaaamn!" I guess Grandpa felt happy with their behavior because his hard cock just produced a humongous dollop of precum that he shoot over 20 feet in air before landing loudly between the two shocked little construction guards.

"Hmph, they let you two little weaklings stand out front? Are you sure you're old enough to work at this job, you look like a pair of little BOYS to me!"

The massive, monstrous muscle geezer stomped towards the workers, fire burning in his eyes as he stared down at them, his colossal hairy chest heaving with every breath he took.

"You call those toothpicks muscles? I can barely see you! You look like you're wasting away you tiny little weaklings; take a look at REAL mass." He chuckled and puffed out his immense chest, flexing his arms, bouncing his grandson atop one of his massive biceps.

The poor little guys couldn't fathom the immensity of Grandpa’s 600 plus inches monstrous chest inflating to all its glory, when he hit the combination of side chest and the partial biceps display, the little guys were actually screaming and trying to tell him that his entrance was not allowed.

“YOU CAN’T COME IN! This is private property!” One of them shouted, finally gathering strength to face the silver haired behemoth who carried me inside.

“That was a bad move!” I thought as I gulped, because Grandpa’s mega dose of testosterone flared his temper so much that he just hit a most muscular pose that produced an aftershock wave, sending the poor little guys against the gate.

Now Grandpa was pissed enough to teach them a lesson for their stupidity. He strode right past the two defeated guards, reaching back with one massive fist and punching through the solid iron gate, hitting it with a single punch so hard that it went flying off its hinges, looking like someone had driven a bus into it!

"A little lesson for your puny weaklings, I go wherever I want. If you think anything can stop me, think again." He chuckled, stomping deeper into the site.

The place was crowded with workers and heavy duty machinery, but Grandpa Burt just strode heroically deeper into the site, watched by the shocked muscle guys. As I stood sat over his monumental shoulders, he caressed the humongous cock, dropping a huge lead of precum behind his super massive body.

All of a sudden, there was this group of 5 “big” guys, the smallest of them standing at least 6'3" and 300 pounds came running down towards us, they were carrying sledgehammers and pickaxes, and the looks on their faces were not friendly at all.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU FREAK!" The leader was a 6'4" 330 pounds blond guy wearing a safety vest and holding the tools in a very threatening way, or at least in a manner I used to think was threatening but when Grandpa Burt just rolled his eyes, I knew they were in for a treat.

The massive old man chuckled and stood before the tiny men, looking down at them.

"Hmph, I will make you little bugs a deal, you hit me as hard as you can, and I'll try to notice it." He laughed, holding me up and planting a hungry on my boyish lips.

"This is my grandson, Bobby...and he's going to make me even bigger, you little wimps will be even weaker compared to me!"

It was really hard for me to follow their actions, because when Grandpa spoke to me, all I could only hear his manly deep voice. When he kissed me, everything seemed to turn into a blur, but this time he actually made strategic pauses, which allowed me to see the guys hitting his glorious physique with all their puny strength.

The sledgehammers shattered against the hardness of his abdominal muscles, the pickaxes smashed as they hit his monumental muscles. Over and over the dangerous tools tried to harm him in vain and by the end they were all destroyed, unable to even scratch my Grandfather's manly muscles as he made out.

The little skinny guys couldn't believe such powerful sight, they just stepped back as Grandpa Burt looked at their destroyed weapons. Then, he gently placed me back on the ground and grabbed the five guys in one side of his mega monstrous bear hug in a second, and just at the very next moment he was caressing my chin with his free hand.

Meanwhile, Grandpa Burt continued to crush the group of men against his massive chest, forcing them to breathe the musk from his armpit, the men coughing and choking on the intense taste of man.

"Hah, are you little bugs finally done? I didn't feel any of that; you guys are even weaker than I thought! Now, it's my turn...and you little boys need to learn who your master is."

“YOU LITTLE FUCKERS ARE TOO WEAK! I GUESS I’LL HAVE TO DO YOUR JOB FOR YOU, LITTLE BOYS!” Grandpa tossed the five muscular men away and just shouted at rest of the crew that he was really disappointed at them, for being so weak and puny.

I watched in awe as my gallant mega geezer grandfather stepped closer to a bunch of 30 feet tall columns these little guys were demolishing. The first one went down with nothing but a single punch fired by the humongous hand that I loved so much.

The power was so intense that it simply pulverized the concrete thing into shreds! I moaned in my pants and Grandpa chuckled, holding his gigantic biceps for my worship, and it was only then I noticed the rest of the guys he had defeated were also very hard.

“HEH, You were taking too long to do something so simple!” Grandpa Burt shrugged .

Grandpa chuckled as he walked towards the next column, and this time he just pushed his massive cock into the concrete surface, easily piercing through the thing, and started fucking the pillar like it wasn’t real. But my eyes could see that it was actually made of iron bars and solid concrete, and the impossible fucking continued until he uprooted the column from the soil!

“What do you say, Bobby? Is it fun already for you? Or did you really expect these guys and their silly job would keep me from the thing I really deserve?”

I gulped as my eyes devised the glorious view of my Grandpa attached to a giant concrete column by his mega monstrous cock; it actually made him laugh as he walked towards me with the giant concrete thing impaled to his mega manhood!

The giant muscle grandpa gently hoisted me up, holding my tiny body so easily with one hand, able to crush me like a giant if he wanted to! The look in his eyes was one of anger, it made my body tremble with fear.

"Bobby, why haven't I grown any bigger yet, boy? You had better have lots of plans to make me even larger; I hope you don't think I'll be content with this puny size!”

"Oh...Grandpa, I am so sorry, I mean, I don't have anything to make you huge now...It's just...I can try..." I was so shocked, my cock was aching hard as he lifted me so effortlessly of the ground, I knew he could crush me like a grape, but yet, my massive grandfather was not pleased, he needed to get bigger.

“I’m listening, little boy? You don’t want me to get disappointed at you right?” His tone was serious, so I needed to come up with something, anything to make him bigger. It was then that I noticed these other guys were all boned up and jacking to the sight of my glorious Grandfather Burt.

"You know, Grandpa, this might be just a shot in the dark, but your pills are basically pure testosterone composts and these guys are all jacked up on steroids and similar components, maybe if you had their juices you could start another growth cycle..." I still didn't know if I was right, but I REALLY wanted to be right and have my grandfather grow bigger until I get the next batch of his pills.

As soon as he heard that, the massive older man tore the clothes off the construction workers and crouched down, hiking his hairy ass up in the air. Grandpa Burt ordered one to fuck his hole, and grabbed another to start sucking him off while the remaining guys were squeezed against his immense body and forced to rub their cocks against his massive hairy muscles, he'd get their juices one way or another!

I guess I didn't expect my grandpa to be in such need to grow and it made my heart sink inside my skinny chest, but suddenly, as those little guys were moaning and dumping their loads into the glorious body of my Grandpa Burt he was laughing again, his deep voice grunted and I noticed the same kind of bulging movements on his physique before he started growing.

"Grandpa, it is happening!" I just gasped as his glorious physique bulged, the hairy monster sized muscles bucking and growing thicker, hairier, manlier. One by one he was getting the juices of the tiny guys inside his organism and he was hungry for more size and strength!"

“Mmmff, come on you little men, I know you have more to give!" He laughed, sucking harder, forcing the guys against his muscles, even clenching his ass so the one fucking him couldn't escape! He was like a black hole for cum, he needed grow bigger and BIGGER!

At first, I thought his growth wouldn't take off like the previous times, but just then my Grandfather didn't disappoint me, it was like his muscles started growing bigger for the first time all over again, his mind was so determined to milk every ounce of muscle growth cum from those hard workers that soon he was going through the growth spurts and bulging everywhere.

“That’s it little fuckers! Give DADDY your muscle juice! Let’s make a bigger, manlier Burt!”

I gasped as those guys dumped their loads down my grandpa's butt and mouth and he continued to grow, feeling so excited and marveled with another round of intense muscle growth. I watched as the guys just continued running towards him, suddenly I realized that there were at least 200 men in that place and they were all hard, sweaty, muscular hungry men all horny for my mega massive grandfather, and they covered his glorious muscular monstrosity.

Then, at the bottom of the pile of sweaty huge muscle men, I felt the earth shaking; there was a loud noise and a deep guttural tone that made my heart skip a beat. I realized the little guys were all cumming over each other, feeling overwhelmed by the monster resurging underneath their worshipping figures.

“DAMN, BOBBY, You didn’t tell me these little guys were so juicy!” He said as the muscles grew bigger and even more marvelously humongous, the guys were holding to the glorious expanding behemoth of my grandfather, and his transformation took new heights and standards.

The pile of worn out little men grabbed onto the sides of my Grandfather’s giant muscle bellies, on each pectoral he should have over 30 little guys, while on his arms he easily supported at least 15 dudes, his monumental legs were thick enough for other 20 guys, while his butt could support at least 25 of them.

It was such a  monumental view, there was something so monstrously powerful that my young mind still couldn’t fully encompass. At the bottom of such enormous pile, emerged my glorious Grandfather Burt, bigger and hairier than ever, but so outrageously muscular that although he stood at the height of  7’3” tall, his body had to be over 30 freaking feet wide!

“FUCK BOBBY…These guys are all dry already!” The booming voice of my grandfather made me cum intensely over and over, he just towered over me, his glorious cock was over 2 feet and a half long, and so freaking thick that I just shook in fear.

“That’s a good thing we have lots of equipment here! Come on you little fuckers, help me weigh this glorious monster body of mine!” The hulking grotesqueness of my beloved super manly grandpa said as he waddled. His biceps were so huge they peaked over ten feet above his head, and his chest stood at least 15 feet from his glorious body. His balls were giant sized cum producers.

I needed to take my time while the construction workers weighed my glorious Grandfather. He just held me in his grotesque arms and grunted.

“Damn boy, I now weigh 35,087 pounds of humongous hairy muscle, and you only made me hungry for more. I hope you don’t get any excuses to make your master more muscle pills right?”

I just shook my head as the mountainous man flexed for me, engulfing all my view in muscle, squeezing me in the cleavages of his behemoth standards. I knew right there, Grandpa Burt loved me, and he wanted me to make him grow, this was the only thing that I needed to do in my life now.

End of Part 2

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 21

Holy fuck this was hot!  :blink:

This was my first time reading. Amazing stuff happening here (actually kind of reminds me a bit of a story I'm working on now... *hint* *hint* lol). Anyway, great work Muscl4Life, always one of my favorites.

I was wondering when you were going to post this story here :)

Well, most of my stories are posted on Omelissokomos site, but since I do intend to continue it someday... ^_^

God, remembering those classics! I've to do everything in my power to make a story as amazing as this  ^_^

Actually, this is story is not that old, but the idea sure is a revisitation of a classic scenario. I really love the idea of senior men getting uber massive, but then again I love the idea of men of any age getting ubber massive  :wub:

And your Little George story sure is among my top favorites dude!

great story, I hope will be a part 3 too :D

I sure hope so too! :rolleyes:

Holy fuck this was hot!  :blink:

This was my first time reading. Amazing stuff happening here (actually kind of reminds me a bit of a story I'm working on now... *hint* *hint* lol). Anyway, great work Muscl4Life, always one of my favorites.

There's always room for more muscle growth stories featuring older men and their worshipping lads!  :wub:

I too look forward to part 3!

Yeah, let's see what we can do about that  :P

Thanks for the support guys, I added Grandpa Burt to my queue list, let's see what comes next...

Cheers

Oh yeah I go to O's site all the time. Just the Grandpa Burt Grow has had that "(coming)" right beside it forever so yeah, unable to read this story there. ^^;

• 4 months later...