Psuace

“Twist it just a bit more. Ahhh, yesss, there.  Perrrfeeccttt…Oh fuck, that feels good…Just one more twist…Oh, Oh, Oooohhhh…Now, pull it out nice and slow.” Cam says to me. “Oh…slower Ming, slower.  Ahhh” and the tip comes to the entrance of his hole.  “Now shove it in as hard and as fast as you can.”

“Muscles, I know what the fuck I’m doing.” I slap his ass. “It’s not the first time I’ve shoved a dildo into your ass.” I angrily say and ram the dildo back in as hard as I can, partially out of frustration, and partly to make sure every inch is inside him.  Once I have the veiny 6x8 tan unit back in him, I twist it left and right without mercy. Cam starts grunting and moaning.  I give the unit one more vicious thrust and he yelps.  Good I’m on the right track. I look down at his back and run my fingers along his spine, following the dragon tail tattoo toward his ass, and then I slap his already reddened ass a few more times. 

I spit onto his ass and aggressively work the dildo in and out to get the spit inside, to help lube his hole.  He continues to moan and is freely dripping pre-cum onto the bedspread.  As I withdraw it this time, I shake it up and down and twist it in a circular motion, trying to widen his hole for the next unit, which is bigger. 

I pick up the 8x10 inch black dildo, which has been pre-lubed, and put it right next to his hole, so he doesn’t have a chance to clamp it shut. I pull out the tan one and instantly shove the new one in.  Cam briefly cries out in pain, but pushes his face into a pillow and let’s a scream go.  It is pretty much muffled and I pray our neighbors can’t hear us.

I push this one a bit slower, giving him time to adjust.  He’s always had trouble with the 10 incher and today he vowed to take it all the way to the hilt. Besides being longer, it is thicker and Cam is moaning in pain.  “How you doing?”

“Oh fuck…Let me shove an 8x10 dildo up your ass and see how you feel.”  He barks back at me.

“Ok, you’re doing well, Muscles, I guess I can push it all the way in.” I sarcastically say as I continue to push. 

“Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk.  Slow the fuck down.  Jesus fucking Christ Ming, I know I said I wanted to take it to the hilt today, but not in one god-dammed shove.  Fuck dude.”  I back off and he lets out a deep breath.  He is sweating profusely and is face is as red as his ass. 

“Fine, you let me know when you’re ready princess.  I’ll just wait here for you.” I twist the unit and he half screams in pain and half moans in what I think is pleasure.

“Fuck you.”

“Mmmm, you’ve already done today, this is my turn.” And I twist the unit some more, but do it quicker.  He is now just moaning.  I slowly push it further in.  “Dude, you’ve only got another 8 inches to go.”  I lie to him.  What? He can’t see it?  How’s he going to know?

“Fuck you, I know it’s mostly in, stop fucking with me.”

“Princess, you have the smallest ass I’ve seen.  I swear, I’ve only put 2 inches in.”

“Liar.  You’re not putting your inchworm of a dick in my ass, that’s only 2 inches, so fuck you.”

I laugh and push another inch or two in.  If he knew how close he was to having all 10 inches in him, he’d be crowing like a fucking peacock about how he got it all the way in before I did.  I spit on his ass again and use my free hand to rub it around his hole.  The seal is so tight, but I need to get some more lube in him or he’ll never be able to slide it all the way in.

I start to withdraw the unit, get it about half way out, grab the lube container and squeeze a nice dollop onto the dildo, and then begin to slide it back in, twisting and turning it so the lube coats his whole hole. He sighs due to ease with which it is now going into his ass.  I slide it back and forth until we get to the same spot from before.  There are about 3 more inches to go.  I start a steady motion and Cam is breathing heavily into the pillow.  I say to him, “Dude, you need to arch your back some.  You’re almost home.  Get up on all fours and arch it if you can.”

“I’ll try.” And he does exactly what is needed.  I maneuver the last inch and half into him and push the base to his hole. 

I say, “Nice job, stud.” And lean down and kiss all along the tattoo right down to the end of the tail, which happens to be at his hole.  He sighs, but is still sweating like he’s in a sauna. “Want me to start moving it in and out?”

“Not yet.” He says in a strained voice.  “Still getting used to it.  Fuck it hurts.   God-damn, I got it all the way in.” I think to myself, here he goes.  I’ll never hear the end of it. ”and before you did.  You know what that means.”

“Yeah, you’ll never shut up about it.”

“No, well yes, but besides that?  It means you’re my servant for the night.  And man, I’ve got plans for your body.  I hope you like pain.”

I roll my eyes and say, “Um, no shit, of course I like pain.” and I whisper under my breath, “you dumb fucking bleach blonde surfer.”  Cam is just an inch taller than me at 5’7”, but outweighs me 170 to 150.  All of that weight is muscle, which is why I nicknamed him Muscles, which I think he takes to heart.  Princess is my other nickname for him, when he is being a dick.  That one gets him riled up too, but in an angry way.  He loves showing off his strength, at the gym, at the beach, in the bedroom.  Any chance he gets to pick me up and toss me around gets him rock hard and horny as fuck. I enjoy it as well as it means I get to feel up those surfer muscles and play with them until he blows. 

I grasp the base of the dildo and start to pull it out.  He gasps at the sudden vacuum.  Once it’s about half way out, I start to push it back in, but quicker this time.  I get 8 inches in and he yelps again, so I slow down, but continue to push. I get all 10 inches back in and he seems more at ease with it.  He squirms around, like he wants another few inches shoved into him.  I ask, “You want me to break out the 10x12 unit?”

“Fuck no.” He grunts. “I like pain just as much as you do, but let’s not get crazy.  We’ll work our way up to it, over the next 5 fucking years.”  I laugh and so does he.

“You need to sit on your ass so it is firmly imbedded in you.”  He rolls his body up and squats down onto his hunches.  I keep my hand on the base of the dildo so it does not slip out, like it could, given it is wedged into him.  He slides his feet out and finally rests on his ass.  A contented smile comes over his face.  I move to the front of him and hold up a pair of adjustable Open wide Blackline clamps for his nipples.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” He yells at me, trying to slap the clamps out of my hands. 

“You had no problem with them last night..”

“But I didn’t have a fucking 8x10 dildo shoved up my ass last night either, you dump fuck.”

“Fine princess.” And I put them on my own nipples.  The way they squeeze the tips of my nips makes my dick go rock hard in seconds. “Oh fuck, that feels amazing…You don’t know what you’re missing.”

“Don’t worry, I know exactly what I’m missing and I’m NOT missing it at all.”  He gives his own dick a couple quick yanks to keep the pre-cum flowing out.  Some dribbles onto his hand.  I take his hand into mine and very sensually lick it off. He brings his hand and my face to his face.  Now we are both licking at the pre-cum.  I nibble on his fingers.  Once he is cleaned off, I sit back and stare at him.  His blonde hair usually coats his body, not heavily, but enough that I can run my fingers thru it on his head, his chest, and around his dick.  He does shave his dick and balls clean, but leaves some hair underneath his balls and right above his dick.  Today, we shaved each other clean.  No hair anywhere on him or me, except our heads.  We’re like two 14 years old muscle boys, well, him more muscle, me more boy.

His chest is heaving as he is still getting comfortable with the dildo in him.  I can just barely see the outline of it on his stomach.  His abs are so tight and defined, I didn’t think anything would be able to dent them, but I guess an 8x10 dildo can. I reach out and caress his abs. The lull before the storm, as it were.  Once he’s at ease with his new toy, back to business. 

I start to gently twist the clamps and softly pull on the chain that connects them.  The tugging makes all the nerve endings on my nips flare up and I feel like I could cum at any moment.  I release the chain and lean in towards Cam for a kiss.  He sees me coming and when I’m close, he snags my bottom lip in his teeth. 

And so it starts.

He bites down almost hard enough to draw blood, but he does not.  His left hand reaches up to the chain and he starts to bat it around, causing me more pain.  I groan with excitement.  His right hand reaches down for my dick and starts to fiercely jerk it.  Since he has my bottom lip, I use my tongue to invade his mouth.  We tongue wrestle for a minute and I use the distraction to reach my right hand to his chest and start to pull on his left nipple. I am twisting and tugging at it, trying to pull it off his chest.   He closes his eyes due to the new pain and let’s go a moan to show he enjoys the sensation. 

He releases my lower lips and says, “No fair fucker.” I twist his nipple just a bit more and he says, “Oh, oh, oh…”

I say, “All’s fair in love and war, Muscles.” And with that he pushes my dick down below 180 degrees, which causes me to raise up on my hind legs to ease the stress he has inflicted.

I yelp in pain and he laughs and says, “Two can play at that game.”

I slap him across his cheek with my left hand and leave a fresh hand print.  He’s startled and stares at me for a brief second. His hand comes back up to the nipple clamps and he jerks down on them causing me to cry out.  I slap him again. He punches me in the stomach, but I flex my abs at the last second to deflect most of the pain.  I push him backward onto his back.  While he is in this prone position, I pull on the dildo and start to pull it out.  When it’s about half way out, I shove it all the way back in.  He howls and I throw a pillow over his face to muffle him.  I crawl on top of him, straddle his hips, and reach for the riding crop. 

We both grin evil grins at each other and I slap his ass with it.  I hit him again, harder.  He growls, leans up, and punches me square in the chest over my left pec.  I flex it half a second too late and pain flares because he also hits one of the clamps.  I swat at his ass again.  He punches my other pec and clamp. This time I don’t flex.  I want to feel the pain and pleasure.  Oh fuck it feels good.  Every nerve ending in my nipple is aroused. A blob of pre-cum now escapes me and lands on his abs and chest.    

I use the riding crop to hit his dick, but not as hard as his ass.  I’m not that mean.  He grabs my dick with his left hand and starts to yank it.  Slowly at first, then with more intensity. He uses his right hand to play with the clamps.  He alternates tugging on them and batting them around.  I grind my hips and ass back into his dick. He is rock hard, just as I am.  I swat his ass again, like I’m riding a thoroughbred horse.  He yelps in pain and I hit him again.  I glance back and see the red marks I’m leaving.  I smile.

He sees my smile and says. “If Ty sees any bruises on us, he’s going to slap both of us around pretty good.  Remember, we need to look professional at work.”  I hit him again and resume trying to pull off his nipple.

He attempts to sit up and push me off him, but I lay my body on top of his.  He wraps his arms around me and starts wobbling from side to side.  ‘Oh fuck’ I think to myself, ‘he’s going to roll me over.  Damn it’, and he does. Fucking surfer muscle boy.  Now he’s on top.  “My turn, servant boy.” And he hauls his right arm back and gut punches me. I flex in anticipation of the hit, but he really let loose and I can feel the pain flare up.

Fucker has always been stronger than I am, and he knows it. He wrestles around with me trying to get both my hands pinned down.  I keep trying to knee him and connect once or twice in his sides, but he brushes them off and eventually gets both of my hands in one of his.  He smiles at me with one of his looks of superiority.  He punches me again.  This time I have time to flex my abs and chest and his hand pretty much bounces off.  He feigns hitting me again and I tense up.  Once I exhale and relax, he batters me.  I try to buck him off my waist by raising my pelvis violently, but he uses his legs to squeeze my waist and quads.  He playfully swats at my head and hair with his free hand.  He leans down and bites my right nipple, even with the clamp on it.  I howl in pain and he bites the left one. I start to thrash under him to get free.  He slaps the side of my head.

I put every ounce of strength I have into bucking him off me and it partially works.  I’ve tossed him up.  He’s momentarily distracted and I squirm my way out from under him.  He’s still got my hands, but now my body is free.  He tries to stand up on the bed to get some control back, but I stay seated and bang my head against his dick and balls as hard as I can.  I hear him go “oomph.” And my hands break free.  “Fucker, you’ll pay for that.” He growls at me. 

I use my free hands to grab his calves and jerk them forward causing him to fall backwards onto the bed.  His body bounces off the mattress.  Quick as a cat, I jump on top of him and put one knee right into his asshole and bang the dildo.  He howls in pain and I smile devilishly. He swings one arm at my head, which I easily avoid, but it was a diversion as his other hand grabs ahold of the nipple clamp chain and he pulls at it like he’s trying to pull my nipples off with it. I punch him in the sides, but he is so muscular there, I end up hurting my hands more than him.  It’s his turn to smile at me evilly. I slap him on the side of his face and the smile goes away and is replaced by a hardened mad look.  Uh-oh, one slap to the head too many…

He roars up, both his arms go around me, and he has me in a bear hug.  Fuck, now I’m screwed.  He applies a tremendous amount of pressure to my lower back.  He begins to stand up on the bed again, but this time he’s bringing me up with him.  He starts to easily bounce my body up and down against his.  My dick is rubbing against his rock hard abs and he is trying to pull my body into his.  I feel myself weakening.  He senses it too.  He uses his strength to lift me higher on his body and then I feel his dick around my hole. Damn it, even with the 8x10 dildo shoved up his ass, he’s still got enough strength and stamina to fuck my standing up… I put my hands on his chest to try to create some separation, but he just squeezes me harder.  He bangs his head into my chest.  Pain flares around on my pecs and I release my hands from his chest.  He comes in again and gets one of the clamps in his mouth and starts to gnaw on the tip of nipple.  Now the pain is replaced by excruciating pleasure.  My head is flopping around.  I move my legs from just hanging down, to wrapping them around his waist, it’s my signal of submission. 

He takes his mouth off my nipple, jostles me up a bit and frees a hand.  He moves the hand to his dick and positions it at my hole.  I look down at him, he looks up at me, and spit onto his cheek.  He squeezes my back with just his one arm and then rams his dick into me. “Ohhhh, fuckkkk...” I howl.  He laughs and pushes me further down his unit until my ass is at the base of his dick.  He moves his hands from my back and ass to my sides and he begins to slide me up and down.  I pound on his chest.  He flexes each time he sees the punches coming and they bounce off.

He walks to the side of the bed, looks up to me, and says, “Ready?” then proceeds to jump off the bed without waiting for my reply.  I squeeze my ass as fast and hard as I can to avoid the pain that will come when we hit the floor, but Cam takes the opportunity to smash me into his pelvis with delight and joy.  I cry out in pain and he laughs.  He uses my weakened condition to take advantage of me.  He continues to raise and lower me on his dick. 

His biceps flex, a grab onto them and apply all the pressure I can, just so I can feel his strength.  He knows he’s in control and starts to let his ego show by saying, “That’s right little man, feel those biceps, feel their strength and power.” I apply more pressure to them, but he just flexes them harder and continues his peacocking, “Holding your tiny body in the air like it weighs nothing.  I could do this all day.” He jostles his hips to show me his dick is still rock hard and the dildo in his ass is not deterring him with the fun he is having.  He bangs his head into my chest again and pain explodes in my body.  I try to tighten my legs around his waist but he just laughs it off.  I release his biceps and hold my arms out straight and widen them a bit.  He senses what is coming, but cannot stop me.  He warns me, “Don’t do it Ming.  You do it and I will hurt you.”

“Fuck you Cam.” I weakly say and quickly bring my arms together banging his ears simultaneously. He’s rocked.  I do it again with a bit more force.  He tightens his grip on my waist and tries to shove me further down his dick, as if there is any move to go down, I’m already at his hilt, dump blonde…

I do it a third time and he stumbles backward to the bed.  He sits on the edge.  Good, he’s stunned.  I push on his chest and force him to lay on the bed.  I slowly extract my ass from his dick. He tries to push me back onto it, but I unexpectedly punch him in the abs and he doesn’t have time to flex.  I can actually feel the dildo when I hit him.  It feels weird and arousing.  I punch him again, this time in the chest.  He just flexes his pecs in time.  I knee the dildo.  He lets out a cry of pain.  I move my body off his. 

I jump off the bed and move back a few feet.  I don’t want him to be able to reach me when he recovers because he’s going to be mad as hell, and I’ll be his target.  I glance around the bedroom for any toy I can use to keep him away while I recover.  I gently pull the nipple clamps off and loss them away so he cannot get them.

He leans up to his elbows on the bed.  His eyes have a half crazed, half sensual look to them.  I’m not sure if I should run away from him or to him.  I stand still, like a deer in headlights.  He reaches for the dildo and slowly pulls it out, all the way out.  He holds up his index finger and gives me the ‘come here’ movement.  I stand ramrod still.  Not sure where he’s going with this, but need to be careful.

“Come on Ming.  You know you want to shove your dick in my ass.”  I’m just staring at him, waiting for his next move. “I got you earlier today, now it’s your turn to get me.”  He spreads his legs further apart and winks his hole at me. I’m staring at it and my dick is flexing on its own, with pre-cum dribbling out.  He sees it and licks his lips.  It doesn’t register to me until it’s too late, but he springs off the bed and pounces on me, knocking us both back into the wall. “Gotcha!”  He lifts me up by my armpits, pushes me back against the wall, licks my chest and nipples, and then tosses me over his shoulder.  I beat on his ass, he spanks mine and wiggles a finger into it for good measure.  “Let’s go for a walk buddy.” 

Uh-oh.  I start to struggle to get out of his grip, but he tightens his arms around my gets and says, “Not getting away this time.”  He walks us out of the bedroom and down the hall to the other room, which used to be our office, but has been converted to a playroom.  I’m still struggling to break free when we enter.  He maneuvers me around and basically uses his arms to lift me off his shoulders and into the chair in the middle of the room. He puts one of my hands on the arm of the chair and closes the clamp.  Fuck, fuck, fuck.  Now he has both hands free and quickly gets my other arm and both legs locked into place.  The room is painted a deep blue with dark curtains on the windows.  We have two dressers with assorted items we use on each other.  We also have a sling and a bunch of cords we use to tie each other up.  Yeah, your basic S &M room.  We’ve tried to sound proof the walls, but it’s hard to do, so we have gags and pillows to quiet any noises we know we’ll make.

Cam caresses the side of my face and says, “Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back.” He leans down and bites my earlobe and slaps at my dick.  He turns and walks out. 

“Fuck you Muscles.” 

“You had your chance Ming.  Now it’s my turn again.” He laughs. I hear him make a quick pit stop in the bathroom, then hear him in the bedroom.  He’s collecting everything and bringing it back.  Shit, this could be a lot fun, or a real pain.  He comes back into the room and shuts the door.  He’s got his evil, superior smile on his face.  “I couldn’t find the nipple clamps, you’re lucky.  But I do have this stuff.” He holds up both dildos and the riding crop.

I resolutely say, “Fine, do what you want.  I can’t escape and you’re in a mood, so…” 

He stares at me blankly as if I just said I was leaving him. “Well, just take all the fun out of it why don’t you… Dammit Ming, I take an 8x10 inch dildo to the hilt for the first time and you just rain on my parade.  Thanks.”  He sounds genuinely disappointed, but this is not fun for me. 

“Why do I need to be strapped to the chair for us to have fun?  I thought we were having a great time in the bedroom, didn’t you?”  He nods yes ever so slightly, “Why ruin it by being an ass and strapping me here?” I ask while I nod my head towards the chair and surrounding room. “Let’s go back into the bedroom.  I can put the nipple clamps back on and we can mess around with the toys there.  You can show off for me and I promise to cum on your chest while you flex.  That sound good to you?”

“Can I fist you?”

Sigh, “Yes.”

“Good.” He comes over, nibbles my earlobe playfully, and frees me.  I stand up, lick his face, and give him a few sloppy, saliva filled kisses while my hands yank on his dick and feel up his biceps, which he tenses for me. 

He squats down and tosses me back over his shoulder, and stands up.  This time he playfully slaps at my ass and I run my fingers down and up his back, again, following the dragon tail tattoo.  He takes us back to the bedroom and lifts me off his shoulder and flops me on the bed, face up. 

He then jumps up, spreads his arms and legs out wide, like he is flying, and lands right on top of me.  Chest to chest, dick to dick, face next to my face. I let out an oomph and wrap my arms and legs around his body and hold myself close to him. He says, “I should have made you put the nipple clamps back before I jumped on you.” 

I wink at him and say, “They’re right over there on the floor. I can put them back on if you want to jump on me again, Muscles.” He springs up, grabs them and hands them to me. 

I take my sweet time putting them back on, making sure to extenuate each movement and letting out a guttural moan as the clamps lock on.  He is practically foaming at the mouth. I lick my lips with my tongue like I am wrapping it around his unit and licking off his pre-cum or cum.  I roll my eyes.

“Jesus Christ Ming, hurry the fuck up.  I hate when you tease me like this.” I wink at him again and he licks his lips and adjusts his junk, taking a quick couple yanks to keep the pre-cum flowing.  I take an extra couple seconds to make sure they’re secure and then slowly lower myself back onto the bed.  As I let me head fall, I see he is already in flight.  He lands squarely on my body.  He rubs his chest against mine, and my nipples are alive with pain and pleasure. 

I again wrap my arms around him, look him in the eyes and ask, “Feel better buddy? Cuz I do.”  And I sensually move my dick against his rock hard abs.  He smiles, and rolls over so I’m on top.  He wraps his arms around me and looks into my eyes.  He winks, jostles his hips, letting his dick bang me in the ass, so I know he’s rock hard, and leans up for a kiss.  While we kiss he repositions his body and slides his dick into me. 

Once he’s in, he breaks our kiss.  He says, “Lean up.”  In a commanding voice.   I comply.  I put my hands on his chest for stability and press my legs to his sides. He flexes his chest and I rub his nipples and start to tug on them again.  He starts moving his hips in an upward/downward motion, which lifts me off the bed. His movements are nice and slow. He reaches his right hand up and gently grasps the chain linking the clamps.  He tugs it and I sigh.  He bats it from side to side.  My eyes roll up into my head. 

I move my right hand from his chest to his left bicep.  I roughly grope at it.  He flexes it to its full 19 inches.  I apply more pressure and he laughs off my attempts at trying to dent it. 

I spit on him.  He bangs my dick roughly and punches me in the chest.  I spit on him again. He thrusts upward viciously. I feel him in me completely.  I squeeze my asshole shut trying to keep as much of his vein covered thick dick inside me.  I punch him in the abs and notice he does not flex to deflect them punch.  He wants to feel me punching him and see me getting excited about it.  I hit him again. 

He smiles and flexes his left bicep even harder.  I get harder.  He sees my dick thumping him on his abs and he grasps the clamp to my left nipple and angrily pulls it off.  I howl in pain.  He pulls me down to him and immediately starts to kiss me to ease my pain.  I beat the sides of his chest.  He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight, not crushing me like his bear hug from earlier, but more tenderly. 

I push off his chest and punch him twice more, once to each pec.  He smiles and gives me the nod to continue.  I make fists and start to pound on him.  He puts both hands behind his head, letting me know my punches really don’t hurt him.  He’s such a cocky fucker.  He flexes his dick to let me know it’s still in me and hard.  I smile and grind my hips back into him.  He bucks once or twice. 

He moves his arms from behind his head and puts them on my sides and raises me up off his dick.  He pulls my body up his, over his abs, nipples, and chest.  My dick it right at his mouth.  He leans up, opens wide, and starts to engulf me.  I put my hands on the headboard of the bed for support. He takes his time swallowing me.  I know he’ll take me to the root, it’s just a matter of how fast he wants to do it.  I have no choice as he is muscling me into him.  He has me ¾ swallowed and I am moaning with pleasure when I feel his left hand at my ass.  Uh-oh, he’s getting ready to put it in me.  I squirm around, bang his head a few times until he looks up. “If you’re going in, I want you to lube up your fingers and hand.”  He nods ok.  I reach for the lube which we left on the bed from earlier.  I squeeze a huge blob onto his right hand.  He rubs both hands together and once they are completely covered he motions for me to get off him.  I get off and move to the edge of the bed and lay on my back, legs up and spread eagle.  He jumps off and puts his face right into my ass and starts to massage my hole with tongue.  I pucker it once or twice and he darts his tongue in when he has the chance. 

Once I am sufficiently lubed with spit he puts his index finger at my hole and inserts it.  I feel no pain.  He starts a nice in and out motion.  Once he’s going, he slips in a 2nd and then 3rd finger.  Now I can feel him.  He’s using the three fingers and spreading my asshole open.  I try to relax as much as possible, but every once in while he stretches it too much and I yelp.  He leans down and nibbles on my nipples and roughly kisses me.  I pound on his chest and he grins and flexes his pecs.  I lean up and nibble on his pecs.  He sighs and inserts a 4th finger.  I gasp and he shoves his thumb in. 

I start to squirm.  He puts his free hand on my chest and steadies me. He kisses me again and says, “I’ll be gentle, at first.” And gives me a wink. 

He grabs the lube and moves back to my ass.  He squeezes a glob onto his hand and massages it all over and starts to work it into the part which is already in me.  I grasp the bedspread with both hands and squeeze my eyes shut for the next part.  “Ready?”

“No.”

“Ok.” And shoves the rest of his hand in. 

“FUCKKKKKKK!!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck.” A tear escapes my eye. 

“You’re doing well.” Cam rubs my abs and chest with his free hand.  He yanks my dick a few times and I start to leak.  He scoops some up and brings it to my lips.  I lick at his fingers as if the pre-cum were my last meal. 

He starts to wiggle his fingers in my ass.  Very gentle and soft movements so I can get used to it.  I wiggle a bit and he once again steadies me with his free hand.  How can this guy, who I was just spitting on and punching on the chest, be so gentle to me while his right hand is shoved up my ass?   I reach for his arm and stroke the muscles on his forearm.  He tenses them while staring into my blue eyes.  I stare back into his green eyes and see them sparkle with love and affection.  He winks and then nods ever so slightly. 

I nod back.  He pushes his arm in a bit more.  I resume my death grip on the bedspread.  He starts to withdraw his arm, but stops when his wrist gets to the hole.  He then starts back in.  “You’re the stud tonight Ming, not me.”

I say, “Thank you.” Thru gritted teeth.  “You have no idea how much the means to me right now.”

“Ha-ha. You ready to take it up a notch?” he asks as he wiggles his fingers again. 

“Go slowly princess.”

His fingers spread out and expand the walls of my ass causing me to flinch.  “You need to be nicer to the princess who has his arm shoved up your ass.”  He starts to pull his hand out again and pushes it back in.  He’s getting a nice easy pace going on.  I relax a bit and he notices.  His free hand grabs my dick and he does a couple quick yanks.  He then tweaks my right nipple and I sigh.  He pushes more of his arm into me until he is mid-forearm in. He tenses his arm muscles and I feel my hole widen.  I moan loudly and he smiles.  He keeps up the in and out motion and spreads his fingers every couple strokes.  

I am finally at ease with his arm in me and he senses it.  “You ready to be rocked buddy?” he asks. I look at him quizzically.  He grins and moves his body back toward my ass.  “I’ll go slowly and it may be a bit painful at first, but it will definitely rock your world and make you cum like a geyser.”  I nod yes hesitantly. He gives me a wink and blows me a kiss.  “Brace yourself.”  I go rigid as possible.

I am leaning up on my elbows so I can see what he’s doing.  He starts to flex his right bicep.  I whisper, “Fuck no.”

“Oh yeah, Ming. Enjoy the ride.”  He flexes his bicep some more and I see sweat start to form on his face. I feel his arm and hand inside me start to pull my body upwards. I keep my torso as still as possible, but feel my back lift higher than it is.  He’s fucking lifting me with his forearm.   I release my elbows from the bed and let him feel my full torso weight on his arm, just so he knows what he’s dealing with.  “You’re lighter than I thought Ming.  This is going to be a piece of cake.” 

I grab my dick and start to yank it in response.  I want Cam to see me as excited about his strength as he is about showing it off. 

He smiles and flexes harder.  Veins start to pop out on his bicep.  I am at a 45 degree angle when he pauses.  He licks his lips and starts to lower me down.  I move my elbows back towards the bed to ease the weight, but he barks “No!” and I leave them at my side. 

He finishes lowering me and takes a deep breath.  “You didn’t cum, damn.  Guess we need to do it again.”  He starts to flex his bicep again and I see it is at the full 19 inches, if not more.  He is drenched in sweat and loving every minute of it. 

“What’s it going to take to make you cum, Ming?  Maybe this?” and I feel him spread out his fingers inside my ass.  Again, I moan loudly and continue to yank my dick.  He laughs, “Getting closer.  How about this.”  He gets me to 45 degrees and holds me there.  He keeps his fingers spread out.  I’m still yanking my dick and want to hold off as long as possible, so I can cum on his chest as I promised.  He eyes me up and moves his head to my dick.  He uses his other hand to pry my fingers off and then proceeds to swallow me to the hilt. 

“Oh Fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck…”  He is sucking and massaging my dick like a calf sucking a cow’s teat.  I wrap my hands around his head and force him further down onto my unit, if that is possible.  He’s gagging on my dick, spreading and closing his fingers in my hole and flexing his bicep, all at the same time.  “Oh fuck, oh fuck, Cam….”

I feel his free arm slip around my back and pull me to 90 degrees.  He also pulls me to the edge of the bed.  “No Cam, you’ll hurt yourself.  Don’t do it.”  Too late.  He pulls my body to his, squats down, braces his legs, and lifts me up.  Hand in ass, mouth sucking me wildly, and other arm supporting my lower back.  I put my hands on his muscular shoulders for support.  He starts to wiggle the fingers in my ass like he is waving good-bye to me.

He pulls his mouth off my cock, slowly lowers me until his right elbow is at his side, but his forearm is still wedged inside of me. My dick is now chest level with him.  He looks up to me and casually says, “You can now cum on my chest Ming.” And I explode onto him without touching myself.  I convulse three times and ropes of cum stream out and coat his face and chest.  “Good boy.”  He uses his tongue to lap at any cum on his face he can reach.

He lowers me back onto the bed and slowly withdraws his arm.  He gets to the ring of my ass and says, “Brace yourself.”  I nod and he quickly jerks his hand out.  I scream in pain and shoot another half load out onto my chest.  He falls onto me roughly, but with a huge smile on his cum-covered face.  I lick my own cum off him and then we kiss long and lovingly.  I wrap my arms and legs around him again and squeeze him to me. 

He breaks our kiss, leans up, and lets me grab his rock hard cock.  I toy with it for a bit.  “Stop fucking around Ming and make me cum.  If you don’t, I’m going to put my arm back into you.”

“And that would be a bad thing, Muscles?”  I blow him a kiss and go to town on his unit.  I am tugging with all my might and he leans back onto his hunches.  His abs and chest are so well defined and on display.  I run my free hand over them.  I increase my tempo and grip.  He closes his eyes.  I haul back and punch him in the abs.  He smiles and says, “Do it again.”  Without opening his eyes.  I oblige and start to whale on him.  Punch after punch to his abs and lower chest, all the while jerking him like I’m trying to pull his dick off his body.  He continues to smile. 

I stop punching him and take a different approach.  I put my free hand under his ball sack and start to massage the area.  He moans and breathlessly says, “Oh…fuck.” And boom, it’s his turn to explode.  Four shots come firing out of him.

First one lands on the headboard behind me.

Second one leaves a line from my forehead to pecs.

Third one is a puddle on my abs.

The last one is a mess on my hand. 

I look up to see him staring into my blue eyes with excitement and pleasure.  “That was fucking awesome.”

“Back at you Muscles.” And he collapses back down onto me for a deep cum laden kiss.  We continue to roll around on the bed for a while, exploring each other, until Cam drifts off to sleep and I follow soon, after snuggling up next to him and draping my arm over his chest.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1