Cockring 6 - New Markets

brawnyjock

Cockring 6 - New Markets

Chad stretched out on his bed to relax while he contemplated other options to get Seattle candidates identified. He dozed off quickly, but awoke with hunger a few hours later. Realizing he hadn't eaten since breakfast that morning, he cleaned up and headed out to a gay friendly restaurant across town. He chatted with the waiter as he ordered his dinner. He struck up conversation with several hot men sitting near him and found out the best places to hook up weren't far away. Finishing his dinner he struck out to check out several bars. He made several contacts but all required more data before they could become a candidate. He provided them with his web address and would have to wait to see if any took the bait. He returned to his room well past 2am, alone and frustrated.

He glanced at the system noting everything was normal on the display. He collapsed on his bed and didn't stir until the morning alarm rang. It quickly pulled him back to reality from a very erotic dream. He couldn't remember any details but his raging dick attested to its arousal and his need for some action soon. He cleaned up in the showered as usual and stepped out into the room as room service delivered his breakfast.

"Tip is on the desk." He stated, assuming it was the usual young man making the delivery.

"Thank you sir," a deep melodious voice replied, catching Chad off guard, "but it won't be necessary." The man had stepped up close behind Chad and ran his hand down Chad's smooth defined back, stopping once it reached his naked ass. "I think I'd prefer a different sort of tip."

Chad recognized the voice as one of the guys he'd chatted with a couple nights earlier at one of the gay bars. The guy was with a friend so didn't seem available at the time. "How did you find me?" Chad melted as the man's finger easily worked its way deep inside his yearning ass.

"I saw you last night at the bar hitting up on some guys and watched you in the mirror for some time but you didn't seem to notice me. Later I watched as you left alone and followed you to the hotel." He ran his hands up over Chad's shoulders as he ground his groin into the perky ass in front of him. "Even though I work here, it took some doing to find out your room and swap shifts with the regular guy. You know he's infatuated with you?"

"He's just a kid. You on the other hand can," gasping as the mans finger hit a hot spot deep inside. "mmmm, Fuck me now." Chad demanded. Hearing the sound of the zipper, Chad put some lotion on his hand and reached behind grabbing the guy's dick, just as he pulled it out.

"Fuck yeah", the guy replied as Chad stoked his dick several times and then guided him in, "your pussy ass is hungry."

The guy started humping him in short rapid stokes, sending waves of pleasure through Chad even though he didn't like the pussy reference. The dick head rubbed firmly across his prostrate,  bringing him close to the edge quickly. Just as he thought he was about to cum, the guy pulled out. He pushed Chad face down on the bed, as he removed his own slacks. The break in the action was enough to let Chad recover partial control and hold off his release.

"Fuck, man does that felt great." Chad had to admit the guy knew how to fuck.

"You like being my pussy bitch, don't you." The guy stated in a degrading tone.

"I'm no one's bitch." Chad retorted.

"Yeah? You sure are submissive and effeminate like a good bitch boy." It was obvious he desired all his bottoms to be submissive and effeminate.

"No, I'm not your bitch" Chad yelled as this totally went against his own self perception. He liked being a bottom but he didn't like being compared to a woman. He was totally masculine and very often dominated the scene during sex.

The guy quickly pulled Chad's ass up in the air, ignoring his defensive reply. He then roughly mounted Chad again. He drove as deep as possible into Chad with his rapid short strokes as he reiterated, "You are my fuckin pussy bitch."

"Stop it," Chad demanded as he tried to pull out from under the guy.

"I like it when you girls fight back," he stated, "makes me all the more excited."

Girls, Chad thought. "Fuck you and your puny dick!" Chad yelled.

"Puny dick?" The guy shouted, totally insulted by this affront to his manhood. Especially from someone he considered to be a totally submissive bottom.

"Yeah, humping me like a fucking rabbit with that puny dick." Chad replied boldly, realizing he'd hit a nerve. The guy was taken back; he'd never had a bottom that wasn't totally submissive to him. Chad broke free and pushed the guy back onto the floor. He landed on his back and smacked his head hard on the floor with a loud thwacking sound. "I though you were a hot man, but your ignorant, dominating, attitude don’t fly around me. You don't even have enough dick to make it worth my time."

The guy rubbed his head where it hit the floor. He was embarrassed and his ego deflated by Chad's remarks. He'd never been called a puny or anything that implied he wasn't average size. But as he looked up, he notice Chad's dick was indeed longer than his own and thicker. The look in Chad's eyes said the guy wasn't in control any longer.

"Okay, Rabbit," Chad said sarcastically as he put the guy’s legs over his shoulders and pined his arms to the floor. His precum lubed dick positioned against the exposed rosebud and easily entered to the hilt. " Now, you're going to feel a fuckin real mans dick."

"No, you can't." The guy pleaded. "I've never been fucked...." He stopped mid sentence as Chad's dick was already pummeling easily into the man's moist hole. The only sounds from the guy was a pleasurable moan now and then as Chad pumped the virgin ass. Taking his own sweet time enjoy his retribution of bunny man. Before Chad was done the guy had shot twice. "Please, don't stop." he begged.

Chad pulled out roughly as he didn't want to give the guy anything he wanted. "Lesson learned I hope." He said as he tossed the guy his clothes. "Now get out!"

"I'm sorry." The guy repeated over and over as he dressed and left the room.

Ding
Doc: Chad you wouldn't believe the hunky guy I saw today in the City Center here. He was walking on the opposite side of the open court area. I tried to catch up with him but I lost him in the crowd. He's the guy that keeps appearing in my dreams. Rugged features on a strong masculine body and a package you could clearly see from far away.  Ugh..
Chad: Well maybe you'll see him tomorrow. I hope to finish up here in the next day or two. Have an appointment shortly. Chat later?
Doc: Sure. You really think I'll see my stud again?
Chad: I'm sure.

Chad's routine went on for a couple more days as he doubled his efforts to locate at least one candidate. He was actually making progress on a couple candidates and accelerating his communications with them, trying to make up for lost time.

One morning, after his breakfast, he got the second reminder on New Markets. "Dam, I forgot about them." He chastised himself. Every day delay on a new market was potential loss of profits. "I guess Seattle will have to take a back seat for a day." He announced. He updated his web site with a new front page announcing the expansion into Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Atlanta. It was a standard format he'd used before so he could quickly provide the biographical data on the Studs available in each area along with enticing facial and body photos. Members could access more personal detail about each stud along with more photos that clearly revealed the assets available.

"Miami, Kyle, 6'3", 195# His brown hair and green eyes add to his ear to ear smile, personality and masculinity." Chad pressed the button to submit Kyle's profile.

"Atlanta, Vance, 5'7", 155# Tight ripped body and longer military hair cut. Never an attitude with this hot man." Pressing enter again, he only had one to go.

"Fort Lauderdale, Hunter, 5'10", 210# Perfect hard body, dark brown hair, trimmed mustache and goatee. There, that wasn't so hard." He clicked a few more buttons and the web site was open for business.

Chad had acquired all three of the men using the same process he first developed on Travis last year. They all went through a period of adjustment and then a training period before becoming the stud in one of Chad's markets. Training was more like subconscious conditioning as they really were never aware Chad was training them. Each had willingly submitted to having sex with the clients without realizing that was what they were doing. They never realize it was a job without compensation.

Initially they didn't know much more than that, for some reason, hot men were seeking them out for sex. What could be more satisfying to them and their sexual needs? Over the course of the training they were being conditioned to look for a man whenever their arousal was stimulated. Some figured it was a side effect of the ever present cockring, which it was. Others assumed they were finally getting lucky. Either way, the web site connections were great and the sex was always hot.

The financial compensation to Chad was based upon the role the stud was to play in the selected scene and by the client's satisfaction with their performance. Thus there was great incentive for Chad to ensure they would perform. This is where his interview process, testing and then the training period were critical. The system worked best on true alpha males and he needed time to tune the system to each.  

Chad felt confident in this new group as all were more than willing to connect with other men strictly for sex. The online chat room was popular too. They often chatted about the diversity of sexual opportunities they had engaged in with contacts on the site. They envisioned all kinds of scenes where the role-play would be really wild and fun. They couldn't imagine any scene that would demand them to play out a role they wouldn't enjoy. Little did they know that the stimulus from the cockring acted like an aphrodisiac, heightening the total experience.

Hunter, from Fort Lauderdale, was so much into role play that he paid a professional photographer to take lots of pictures of him in all kinds of costumes.  He wanted to show the range of diverse roles he could play. He carefully picked out the best pictures from each scene and described the scene and his role, which was always the dominate character. He then submitted them to be posted in his profile on the sex site. This was his official means of communication with others to set up their connections. Little did any of the men know that Chad was behind it all.

Chad, as the owner of the website, only used a few of Hunter's pictures, explaining that the policy of the site restricted content. Hunter had no idea that many of the connections were from paying clients. Furthermore the alpha males were never told the client may be taking on the dominate role and the Stud the submissive role. It wasn't necessary as the cockring, more or less, forced them to perform by controlling their erection, along with the eroticism of the heightened arousal. Telling such a total top, like Hunter, that he'd end up being submissive to the client could ruin the impact for the client and Chad. He loved watching the resultant hot sex scenes of his men, who think they are the total stud, when in reality the client has set up every detail of the scene and they are the submissive, controlled pawn.

Hunter’s original, innocent pics were the best. Those pictures revealed a strong dominate man. The man Chad first met at the Elysium Resort had plenty to drool over. Chad was nervous when he arrived in Fort Lauderdale and checked into the Elysium resort. He'd never been there before, but knew Hunter frequented the place. He wasn't clear if Hunter worked for Elysium or just visited it a lot. He really wanted a casual meeting with Hunter if at all possible. Several other candidates in the area had dropped out at the suggestion of meeting with Chad and he didn't want to take a chance on loosing Hunter.

He unpacked, loosely wrapped a towel about his trim waist and went out to one of the clothing optional pools. Not finding Hunter at the first one, he walked over to the second pool which had a lot more men both in the pool and sunning themselves. Hunter stood out clearly with several men surrounding him, obviously vying for his attention.

Chad felt a bit out of place. Here he was at the high class gay resort with two clothing optional pools and almost all the men wore swimsuit, many the boarding style that hid all assets. He had planned to work on his total tan, but really expected to have more eye candy to enjoy as he did so. Chad picked out a lounge, spread his towel and stretched out acting like he was ignoring the small crowd at the other end of the pool. His dark sunglasses hid the fact that he was watching any of the activity. He had the perfect location to quietly observer this hunk in action.

As time passed he observed most of the group of men leave. He couldn't tell if they had made arrangements to meet with Hunter or not as he wasn't close enough to hear the conversations. He did note with pleasure that Hunter was totally naked as the crowd grew sparse. It provided him a good chance to observer the total package unencumbered and unrestrained.  

Chad began to reapply his tanning lotion as he had done several times over the past couple of hours. This time he knew that Hunter was watching him, so he made a production of trying to reach his back.

"May I be of assistance?" Hunter asked as he took the bottle of lotion out of Chad's hand without waiting for the answer. He reached over to begin spreading it on Chad's back, just as Chad turned to face the hunk. They ended up face to face with Hunter's lotion covered hand rubbing across Chad's chest. "Very nice."

"But not where I needed the lotion." Chad replied laughing.

"Sorry about that. I'll just have to even this out for you." He said as his hand continued spreading the lotion lower and lower on Chad's tight body.

"When you're ready, you can do my backside too." Chad said calmly  

"I'm Hunter", he said firmly, "I'd love to do you totally."

"Chad", he replied quickly.  Thinking to himself, we'll see who becomes the real hunters prey tonight. "I'll bet you could hunt down and capture any man you desired." He said as he turned his back to Hunter waiting for those strong hands to begin their magic on his back.

The conversation continued as they lay in the sun the rest of the afternoon. Sharing information about their lives and sports interest they quickly grew closer to each other. Thanks to his research about Hunter, Chad was able to make up his information as he went along. Making himself look like the perfect buddy for Hunter. They took turns rubbing lotion on each other, taking their time to explore each others muscled bodies. Their hands purposely strayed to erotic zones more than once.

As the sun sank in the west, they made plans to meet for dinner. They showered and slipped on casual attire for a night out. Chad was convinced that Hunter was the one he wanted to acquire. The man was totally masculine and despite his rough, rugged, macho appearance, he was really very gentle, educated and considerate toward others.

They sat next to each other during dinner, like long time lovers. Chad would caress Hunters leg, brushing his dick, every now and then. Hunter, breathing hard, would moan softly. Then he'd tell Chad what he wanted to do to him later. There was a lot of small talk and sexual innuendo until they retired to Chad's room.

Once in the room Hunter practically tore Chad's clothes off as he kissed him deeply head to toe. Hunter dominated Chad completely, directing him on what to do and how to do it. In no time he'd fucked Chad not once but twice. Chad's plan was going well. He'd planned to let Hunter wear himself down, which he did trying to come a third time.

"I bet I have something that will get you going again." Chad produced the cockring.

"Never cared much for them." Hunter scoffed.

"Let's try it."

"But it's so heavy."

"Yeah, but a man like you needs to wear something solid and firm."

Not wanting to seem weak Hunter agreed. "Okay" He reached out for it but Chad pulled it back.

"No way, I get to put it on you. You've been in charge the whole night."

"Sorry, just the way I am I guess."

Chad put the cockring on Hunter, removing the clear liner and tossing it aside. Finally twisting it first to the right and then left and finally right again as he activated it. "Now that looks hot as hell on you!"

"Dam right, makes my dick stand out nicely." Hunter smiled and quickly kissed Chad. "I'm glad your letting me try it."

"Hunter"

"Yeah, Chad."

"You're getting hard."

"mmmm I know"

"No, really hard."

Hunter reached down and wrapped his fist around his hard dick. "Man, do I feel huge and ready for more action." He pushed Chad back onto the bed. "I bet I could fuck you again now."  

He fucked Chad and came a third time. Hunter was amazed. Not for what he'd been able to do, but the fact that he lasted so long. He was used to fucking a guy for about ten minutes before loosing control and blasting his load. But this time lasted well over an hour and he was rock hard the entire time.

"Man, this cockring really helps."

"I could tell. and you didn't last nearly as long the other two times."

"I know. I've never been able to stay hard that long before. It really was fantastic." Hunter looked down at the cockring. "Should have asked before, but can I keep it?"

"Sure, I can get another one when I get home." Chad thought, mission accomplished.

Pulling Chad close, Hunter kissed him deeply and then whispered into his ear. "I'm ready to have sex again. Are you game?"

"You're the Hunter and I'm your prey." Chad chuckled as he put his legs up on Hunter's broad powerful shoulders.

Now it was Hunter who'd be the prey for clients in Fort Lauderdale. Chad could hardly wait until one of the client's would choose to dominate Hunter for the first time. "I'll just have to make sure that when it happens, there is a camera so I can enjoy it too." He thought to himself.  

The computer screen flashed yet another reminder. It was time for end of month reviews of New Orleans, Dallas, Chicago, and Minneapolis. All but Minneapolis had completed the first half of the training. This is mostly them adjusting to the cockring and finding out that they can use it to their own benefit if they choose to do so. 'I'll never get anything done today with all these reminders and emails.

<Ding>
Doc: Congratulations on the opening of the Southeast Market. I am amazed that you've been able to maintain the timeline of your business plan so well. It is such an aggressive schedule.
BTW - We are already making good profit from the alpha already in production!
Chad: Thanks (guess I'd better get that market open soon). I'm glad to hear we're profitable. Knew it would work out and you'd be happy with the return on your investment.
Doc: Still haven't seem my alpha again since that first sighting. Hope he shows up again soon.
Chad: Be patient, that's what you keep telling me.

The next step was to notify them via snail mail of their ID and passwords to accounts set up for them on what appeared to be a gay mans connection site. Here Chad was able to monitor the studs behind the scenes. He could play the role of a guy looking to connect or just be a friend. He could interact anonymously, as he saw fit. He couldn't force the studs to use the account but he knew most would. As it appeared to be a legit sex site, they may connect with other men, but Chad could always monitor if they were connecting with each other. He could also act as a personal confidant if need be to advise the studs and indirectly manipulate them to do some action he desired as their chat buddy. LOL, If only they knew who he really was.

<DING>
Message on Brian's phone. Opening it he found that "The Attic Men" were having another party tonight. They used to be every two weeks, but lately had become sporadic last minute events. Brian loved them even more than the other play parties as they really were in an attic that was set up just for sex events instead of just the bedrooms of someone's home. Plenty of pillows, beds, sex toys, an examination table, and even two slings. The host even provided the lube, condoms and refreshments by charging a small contribution at the door, to cover expenses.   

Brian was totally ready for some fun. His hard work outs at the gym were paying off. He'd gained another two pounds on top of the eight pounds growth spurt after the play party a few weeks ago. The additional solid muscle off set by his already lean torso really made him look hotter than ever.

He arrived about an hour after the start time. Quickly entered through the porch door hair soaked and flattened to his head and his leather jacket dripping water. He was greeted by his Wisconsin buddy Wes at the door. "Sure is a nasty storm."

"Yeah, I thought it wasn't due until tomorrow morning." Brian removed his jacket and shook off the rain.

Hey, You're looking pumped tonight! Got a new exercise routine going?"

Brian smirked as he gave Wes a quick hug. "Yeah, something like that."

Once inside he went upstairs and undressed, putting his clothes in the provided bag and hanging his jacket to dry. He put his name on the bag before tossing it into the pile in the corner of the room. Then walked over to join the group.  

He got a thumbs up from the hot leather couple as they eyed his new cockring. "Fuckin hot Bri, we'll have to play later."

Immediately several others turn to see what they were talking about. A hand attached to a small oriental guy reached out and grabbed Brian's cock and began to stroke him to erection. "I'm ready for you now, stud." He turned and tried to force Brian's cock into his already lubed ass.

"Going to have to open you up a bit first I'm afraid." Brian reached down and tried to force his thumb into the guy's ass. "Dam, you a virgin? Never seen an ass that tight before."

"No, not your fingers, I only want your cock in me."

"I can't even get my thumb inside of you. How do you expect to get my cock in?"

"Just force it, hard."

"You've got to be kidding."

"Fuck me! Dam it!"

Brian pushed his cock head hard against the oriental's ass. Finally the head pushed in past the sphincter resulting in screams so loud that everyone stopped to see what was wrong. Brian froze not wanting to injure the guy. One of the hosts pulled the guys head down and onto his dick to shut him up as he pulled Brian in for a deep kiss. "Go for it big man, he'll be quiet now."

"I don't know. He's really too tight." Brian explained just as another guest push him forward forcing his cock deeper into the poor guy.

Tears were running down his face as he gagged on the guys cock. He then pushed the host away freeing his mouth. "Please," almost whimpering, "I can't take anymore of it. The pain is too much. You've got to pull that fucking monster out now."

Brian pushed the guy's ass away slowly as he extricated his cock inch by inch. "Get ready." He warned as the head with its thick corona was about to exit. Brian continued to pull out. Try as he may his cock head seemed stuck. He worked some lube around the shaft and pushed harder against the guy as he finally pulled out with a loud sound like the cork popping on a bottle of champagne .

The oriental collapsed forward and landed on the sofa. "Sorry man," tears still streaming down his face, "I really thought I could take you all the way. I wanted your monster inside me so badly."

"Fuck, next time get yourself opened up first." Brian felt bad for the guy but was too horned up to sit around talking about it.  

He didn't have to worry though as Jack (jack-off guy) grabbed Brian's monster and began stroking like no tomorrow. He was known as the party expert at jacking off cause he really could get anyone off. One way or another. As he jacked Brian, he played with the nips on Brian's chest. First one and then the other. A twist here or a bite there. He knew that Brian's nips were like a live wire connected to his cock.  He'd played with the bull cock enough times in the past to know every inch of it and just what he could do to get Brian to give up his load. A large load of thick creamy cum that usually shot several feet from the monstrously thick, nine inch long insatiable cock.

"You seem bigger tonight Brian."
"Yeah, I'm getting results from a new workout at the gym." He replied, not wanting to mention the eight pounds that suddenly appeared a couple weeks ago.

"Yeah? Everyone's talking about your pumped, 'just finished my workout' body, but I'm talking about your cock."

Brian was caught off guard. He learned to recognize if the cockring had been activated and it hadn't as yet. "Bigger, how?"

"I'm pretty sure your cocks longer than last time!  See?" Jack put both hands end to end around Brian's cock. "Look how you extend past my hands."

"Fuck!" Sure enough, Brian could see that he was indeed about a half an inch longer than before. He'd been so busy working out at the gym that he hadn't fucked around since the play party, not even to jack himself off. So he never really had a chance to notice it until now.

The realization that even his cock had grown since the play party heightened his erotic arousal even more. Jacks admonitions sent Brian over the top almost immediately and cum was flying everywhere. Brian felt his balls pulsing and squeezing out volley after volley of the thick white substance. He slowly regained his self control while watching some of the other men fucking around him. Then he went off to the bathroom to clean up a bit before grabbing a towel and bounding down the stairs to get some quick energy from one of the sport drinks provided by the hosts.

"Hey, Brian" Wes shouted across the room. "What the fuck you been doing? You're looking hot as hell."

"Just hitting the gym a bit more than I was." Brian replied.

Wes moved quickly over to Brian and slapped his hands on Brian's pecs. Then staring down he groped the huge bulge in the front of Brian's towel. "Saving some for me I hope. By the time you're done with that Red Bull, I'll be up in the sling waiting for your bull cock."

Brian finished the drink and a few apple slices as he chatted with some others in the living room. As he was heading back up the stairs to the attic, a new guy with a good build heading dow,n reached out and pulled off Brian's towel. "Don't mind if I borrow your towel man, I got to get some snacks."

"Naw, I don't need it now." Brian barely noticed the guy.

"Whoa!" The guy pushed Brian against the side of the stairway, "Man, that's a fucking hot cockring!" He pitched the towel over his shoulder as he reached out grabbing the cockring, accidentally activating the fail safe.

"Hey careful there... " Too late for Brian as his cock began the rapid growth initiated by the defense program.

"Fuck, You're huge! I got to have some of that before I have to leave."

Chad had just finished working on the month reviews of New Orleans, Dallas, and Chicago. He had just opened Brian's account when the indicator flashed an event. "Wonder what he's up to tonight?"   He continued to review the activity and update his notes while he tried to figure out what was going on this time.

"Think I'd enjoy that ass", Brian replied as he proceeded up the stairs looking for Wes.

Sure enough Wes was in the sling naked except for his military boots. His feet suspended in the stirrups of the sling making his ass totally accessible to anyone.

"I'm over here!" Wes shouted, "Waiting for you to breed me with that fucking bull cock of yours."

Brian already sported the increased erection size due to the cockring and was aroused beyond normal.

Chad finished set aside his notes and decided to try and see what Brian was up to. He used the GPS and found the location and began looking for any cameras around. "Oh, yeah." Sure enough there are  a couple of them. The first showing a guy alone in bed jacking off while intently watching a TV and the second revealing a group surrounded a guy in a sling. But where is Brian?

"Come on, Brian." Someone beckoned; "We're all ready for a good show."

Wes looked at Brian and scanned down the studs body, "Fuck that cock ring really makes you look huge."

The two closest guys, the leather buddies, were well familiar with Brian and his huge cock. They'd both experienced it on more than one occasion. One of the leather buddies squeezed out a good amount of gun oil on Brian's cock just before he began to plunge into Wes. The sling gave in easing the penetration as Brian entered inch by inch.  

"Is that Brian?" Questions Chad to himself, noting the guys back looked larger than he remembered.

"Slow down man." Wes ordered as he tried to brace himself for what he knew was about to take him over the top. "Man do you feel bigger than ever. That cockring must really be keeping you pumped."

Chad was enjoying the show. His alpha male in action. Pumping furiously into the guy in the sling. He listens intently to the comments the group's shouting about Brian's body and his cock. He thinks Brian's workout must really be going well as it has had big impact in the almost two months since he last saw him. He just can't believe that two months could make Brian that much larger unless Brian was on steroids and that'd ruin things.

Brian continued his assault on Wes.  Knowing full well it was what Wes always wanted as well. He plunged in forcefully, all the way in one long deep stroke. Then held it until Wes's eyes widened.

"Fuck! You're going to split me open." Wes almost screamed as Brian pulled out totally for the first time. Pistoning his monster back in again only not quite so fast as the first time, but just as deep. He loved the feel of every inch of Wes's anal canal stroking past his cock head. The ridge was so super  sensitive from the event on the stairway that it was almost unbearable to him.

As Brian continued the others jacked off or played with each other as they watched. Some were stroking Wes's chest. Others were running their hands over Brian's muscular arms, back and chest. On one of the withdrawal strokes, one of the leather buddies reached out and grabbed the cockring in his hand. Brian tried to stop him but it was too late, he'd already moved it just enough to set it off. A shock wave surged through Brian's body as the device kicked in a double event.

Chad noted the alarm on his computer. "NO!  Not another double event!" He watched glued to the screen as Brian's muscles seem to get pumped up even bigger. "What the fuck?" Chad realized that the growth he was witnessing wasn't due to a gym workout. Something had to be wrong with the cockring program. He frantically started to review the logs and read outs from the system.

The leather buddy released Brian's cock in reaction to its noticeable growth. "Look at his fucking cock man. It's growing even larger!"

"Dam, stud, what the fuck is going on?" Wes shouted at Brian just as Brian's enlarged cock penetrated him again.

Too late to stop as Brian plunged deep into Wes while his body surged yet again with the growth stimulated by the cockrings fail safe. It felt so incredible to feel his muscles growing as he continued to pummel into Wes until he climaxed sending wave after wave of cum deep inside the poor guy.

With his own cum running out of Wes and onto the floor, Brian slowed down his stroking until he could finally extricate himself from Wes.

Chad watched in total amazement as Brian pulled out. He could clearly see Brian's enlarged cock size and is impressed, although still confused by the unexpected side effect. It was normal for the failsafe event to force temporary growth in the alpha males cock. Temporary being the key word. But for Brian to retain the size and even more strange, for it to cause his entire body to grow!

"Brian, you'd better sit down for a bit. You look like you need to cool off." Brian stepped back and sat down on the sofa nearby and took the glass of water Jack offered to him.

"Thanks man, I'm so thirsty." Brian drank the cooling liquid as his erotic state subsided slowly.

Jack couldn't help but to play with Brian's still turgid cock. "Something is going on with you man. You're body is pumped up really huge and your cock has grown another half inch since I jacked you off earlier."

>Too be continued <

• Upvote 9

Fuck, man, I can hardly tell you how boned I am reading this. Like that cockring, you just get me so incredibly hard and keep me hard. Love it.

• Upvote 1

Fuck, man, I can hardly tell you how boned I am reading this. Like that cockring, you just get me so incredibly hard and keep me hard. Love it.

That is the goal.. erotically speaking .. keep you horned and satisfied. . As much as I have living it.