Thedemon1906

Marcos had just woke up. He was lying on his bed confused. He felt the heat of the huge body next to his own. This was the first time he woke up and John was still there… sleeping. Slowly he turned his head and faced the back of the giant. His right hand touched the hard wall of muscle that was his back. It was twice as big as his and huge amounts if power surged from it.

John's body wasn't covered by any blanket and by any clothes. For Marcos (that after all is a straight man) it was a beautiful sight, a kind of admiration someone has to a well done painting or a gorgeous statue. An aesthetic appreciation, but Marcos was starting to feel something else that he couldn't quite figure out.

Marcos took out his hand and continued to look at the giant. His eyes wondered  through John's entire body. He already knew his roommate was tall, but seeing himself side by side to the giant it made him feel small.

-Are you going to take shower?- Marcos felt the bed bend as John turned around his massive body. When he finished the little guy was facing to monstrous pecs twice as big as his hands.

- Yes… why?- His eyes and John's met when he said that. The little guy had forgotten how gorgeous he was.

-I have to take a shower too- he said quite demanding

-well… but i have to get to school and-

John grabbed Marcos’ right hand and his left arm and pinned him down. He put himself on top with only one meter between the two. Marcos was surprised by the move, he now had the giant on top of him, completely dominating him. He could see his gigantic arms tensed keeping his body up but that wasn't the weirdest thing. John moved forward closing the gap between him and his submissive friend. Marcos could feel the one feet cock of the muscle beast pressing his abdomen.

------------------------------------------------------------

Marcos could hear the running shower as he got undressed. His body had changed the last few weeks. He had gotten much leaner maybe with a little bit less muscle. He had an athletic body thought. Perfect cut muscle with thin arms like the ones you see in models. But his bulging physique  had disappeared as all of his body hair. All is all, it would seem like he shaved all of it away. Although all of these changes are really noticeable the most prominent feature of his body was now his ass. A perfect bubble butt with round gorgeous cheeks. His pants now stretched obscenely every time he walked and the street.

He opened the shower curtain revealing John's body at its peak. Water runned through his huge muscle and 8pack. To his lemon size balls and tree trunk legs.

Marcos got in the shower pressing himself to the giant's abdomen.

-this thing is getting huge- the rumble of his low voice made everything trembl as his huge manly hands grabbed Marcos’ ass. His hands ,that were as big as the little guy's cheeks, pulled up the small body without effort till the two of them were face to face.

- You need to learn to obey- Marcos felt a thick finger enter his ass and he grabbed to John's shoulders for support.

- You are my tiny bitch- as Marcos cummed all over his roommate a little smile appeared in John's face.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mm1981 said:

When's the next chapter? This is great!

Thank you! I already did chapter 4 but i didn't like it. Mabye if you have an idea you can message me and i will put it in the story

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...