The muscle app (1)

10 hours ago, Herald said:

I've changed the text color to red. that should make it visible in both background versions of the site.

Thanks for fixing this Herald! Hopefully we will see another installment of this story before too long. Love your style of writing. Makes me want to pick back up where I left off.

Consult with a moderator but...

It was my understanding that the default color in whatever word processing software you're using (the Forum editor, for example, or, in my case, Microsoft Word) automatically appears correctly for both themes. It's only when you choose a text color other than default the problem occurs. (At least, that appears to be the case for me; I never change the font color yet my stories are legible under both themes on my e-reader...)

Me encantó esa historia, lo leo y lo vuelvo a leer, ya estoy esperando la segunda parte, me gustaría que tyler robe los músculos de tom para que sea jodidamente más grande

• Like 1