Dude you gotta go for chapter three this is way to great to eave us hanging like this.  Oh would love to see Ben worship Kyle while he's pressing him overhead or curling him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 21/03/2018 at 5:46 PM, Ro20316 said:

rHo4N6G.gif

A worshipers's dream. 

This was amazing and it woek as a twoparters. course i woldlove to read moe but just this is enough.

Thanks dude

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I remember reading this story a very long time ago, like ten years ago. These two parts were originally six chapters. The original poster was “joeynyc.” The original story was simply called “Destiny.” I’m pretty sure it’s still in the archive. I used to chat with Joey. Sadly, he never continued the story. 

Perhaps this old link works...

https://archive.muscle-growth.org/threads/5922-p1.html

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
On 3/20/2018 at 3:26 AM, MuscleWorshipID said:

Destiny - Worship My New Muscular Roommate (Part 1)

Part 1

“Hi! I’m calling about the ad in the Pennysaver.”

With those nine words, my life, as I knew it, would be forever changed! Of course, I didn’t realize this at the time, nor was I aware of how this man on the other end of the line would completely take over every aspect of my life.

“Hi there! How are you” I asked.

“I’m doing good, thanx” he replied. “So, you’re looking for a roommate?”

“Yeah and the sooner, the better” I exclaimed.

“Cool, I wanted to see if I can come by and take a look at the apartment.”

His voice was deep and masculine, yet I could definitely detect a friendliness about him. It was one of those voices that I just knew belonged to a hot guy and my instincts are usually right!

“Sure,” I quickly replied. “When is a good time for you?” I so hoped he would tell me he could come today!

“If it works for you, I can come over right now.”

“Yeah, that sounds great” I replied excitedly.

“Awesome! What’s the address?”

“It’s 265 Palmer Street. Do you know that area at all?”

“Yeah bro! I think I know where that street is. I’m only a few blocks away! I’m just leaving the gym on Main Street and getting into my car. I should be there in about 5 minutes!”

Oh man! He’s coming from the gym. He’s definitely going to be hot, I thought to myself. “Great! So, I’ll see you in a few minutes! You can park right in the driveway.”

“Sounds good! See you in a few!”

“Ok, bye.”

Thank God I cleaned the house this morning, I thought to myself as I hung up the phone. I really hoped he would wind up liking the house. Even though we had only spoken over the phone for a few minutes and had never met before, I found myself being inexplicably drawn to my potential roommate. I had no idea what he looked like. Heck, I didn’t even know his name, so why was I feeling this way? It couldn’t just be that he had a sexy voice or that he was coming from the gym. Well, I would get my answer in a few short minutes once he arrived! I decided to go outside and wait for my potential housemate to get here.

I went outside and was greeted by the warm sunlight on my skin and a slight breeze blowing through my hair. It was a beautiful mid June afternoon…one of those days that just seems to put everyone in a good mood. Knowing that he’d be here any minute, I became more and more anxious. I started to pace back and forth in front of my house. My palms became sweaty and little beads of sweat began to form on my forehead. Oh gosh, I’m going to be a big, sweaty mess by the time he gets here, I thought to myself. Suddenly, my worried thoughts were interrupted by the sound of hard rock music growing louder and louder. I looked to my right and saw a beaten up white Honda slowly heading towards my house. I couldn’t make out what the person behind the wheel looked like, but he was driving way too slow to just be passing through the street on the way to his destination. It must be him, I thought to myself. He’s probably trying to get a look at the addresses on the houses.

The car continued to inch towards my house as I walked down the driveway to see if it was him! The closer I got to the sidewalk, the more that the sun seemed to blind my vision. I could make out that the car had stopped in front of my driveway, but still couldn’t make out who was driving the car. It just had to be him! I waved in the direction of the car and decided to call out to him. “Hey!”

“Hey! What’s up, bro?” I would have recognized that voice anywhere!

“Just pull into the driveway,” I replied as I stepped to the right, out of his way.

Damn this sun! I was beginning to wish it wasn’t such a beautiful day after all. As the car moved forward up my driveway, I followed excitedly behind it, anxious to see what he looked like. I walked towards his car door and stopped. Damn it! He must have rolled up the windows and, of course, they were tinted. I smiled as I heard him turn off the car. This was it! I was finally going to see what my possible housemate looked like! Nothing could have ever prepared me for what stepped out of that car!

“Hey! How’s it going” he asked me in that deep voice of his as he stuck out his hand.

I was practically unable to speak! My mouth was dry, my legs felt like jello and I became lightheaded. Somehow I managed to shake his hand and utter one single word. “Hey!”

My God, was he gorgeous! He looked like he stepped right out of one of my late night fantasies. He looked to be about 6ft tall and around 165 pounds. He had short brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. And his face! I don’t think I had ever seen anyone with a face as gorgeous as his. His skin was slightly tanned and he had a flawless complexion. He had to in his late teens. What really attracted my attention were his arms! He was wearing a baggy dark blue sleeveless t-shirt. I’ve always been obsessed with biceps, particularly defined and peaked biceps. His had the most defined arms I’d ever seen! While they were not huge, you could tell that he must work out alot. They looked to be as solid as steel! When he shook my hand, his right arm tensed up and his bicep bulged slightly. I could see several veins pop out as he firmly gripped my hand.

“I’m Kyle! Nice to meet you, man.”

“I’m Ben! It’s a pleasure meeting you.” I sound like such a dork, I thought to myself.

Being in Kyle’s presence, I felt completely inferior to him. I would not say that I’m unattractive, but I’m nothing like Kyle. As he smiled at me, I remember losing complete feeling in my legs. He had a smile that could make you melt, but I found myself unable to stop staring at his arms.

Come on Ben! Just calm down. You gotta make a good impression on him! He can’t catch me staring at his arms! Right then, I knew that I had to do everything possible to get him to move in with me! He was perfect!

“Do you want to come in and see the house?” Of course he wants to see the house! That’s why he’s here. Stupid!

“Sure Ben! Let’s go!

I held the door open for him as we entered the house. When we walked into the living room, his eyes lit up.

“Wow! This is a great place you have.”

Yes! He liked it! “Thanx Kyle!” I offered him a long list of drinks, but he said he preferred water. I brought him a large glass of water and invited him to sit down on the couch. I wanted to find out as much as I possibly could about Kyle!

“So Kyle, tell me a little about yourself.”

“Well, I’m 18 years old, I just graduated from my high school in Philly a few weeks ago. I wanted to move to NY and I saw an ad on Craigslist from a guy looking for a roommate. I had money saved from a huge graduation party my parents threw me. I replied to the ad and I moved into the apartment a few days ago. It’s over on Coddington Street. The place is a dump! There’s roaches crawling around everywhere, there’s no hot water, no heat, the guy who lives next door got arrested for killing his girlfriend, my roommate is a junkie. I gotta get out of there as soon as possible! Umm, what else do you want to know.” He chuckled.

“Wow! Kyle, I’m so sorry.”

“Yeah man, it’s not at all what my roommate described in the ad. When I saw your ad in the Pennypincher and it said that you were looking for a housemate and that the rent was really cheap, I had to call you. So, how much is the rent anyway?”

“Kyle, you seem like a really good guy! Can I be honest with you?” Why was I about to spill my guts to a complete stranger?

“Sure Ben! No doubt!”

“The truth is I’m not looking for a housemate because I need the money. I just really hate living in this big house by myself. My parents died a few months ago in a car crash and left me this house. Actually, they left me all of their houses, but I sold the rest of them. I was living in an apartment in Denver at the time. I had a really hard time dealing with their deaths. I quit my job, pushed away all my friends and moved here to NY to live in this house. I just wanted to get away from everybody I know and all the condolences and memories and just be by myself and not stay in Denver anymore, which is where my parents lived most of the time. I really don’t know why I picked this house out of all of them to move into. I think it may be because I have no memories of them in this place, so it hurts less. I had never been in this house before until I moved here last month. Also, it’s the smallest of all the homes. I was never into the whole lifestyles of the rich and famous thing. God, I don’t know why I’m telling you all this!”

“I’m glad that you feel you can talk to me” Kyle said sympathetically. “And I’m so sorry for your loss and everything you’ve had to go through.”

“Kyle, I don’t mean to freak you out or anything, but I feel drawn to you. Ever since I heard your voice on the phone. That’s why I feel like I can confide in you.”

“Dude, I feel it too! I feel connected to you. I feel like I was meant to meet you.”

I struggled to find the right words and then, it hit me. “It’s almost like it’s destiny! So Kyle, if you want, you can move in here rent free and you can move in today! I’d be really happy to have the company.”

“Really? Dude, you’re awesome!”

Suddenly, Kyle jumped up from the couch and ran over to me. He extended his hand to me and I placed my hand in his. He pulled me up off the couch, threw his arms around me and gave me the biggest bearhug I had ever been given in my life. I struggled to breathe as he squeezed harder and slapped my back with one hand. That would definitely leave a handprint, I thought to myself. I was in heaven! He smelled incredible! It was a combination of sweat and cologne. By far, the most intoxicating scent I had smelled thus far! He finally released me from his tight grip.

“Damn, you’re strong” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, I am! Check out these guns!” With that, he performed the most incredible double bicep display I had ever witnessed! They looked to be about 16 inches. Not the biggest biceps in the world, but definitely the hottest! My eyes widened, my jaw dropped, the room started to spin and my legs seemed to buckle. My God, those biceps were more incredible than I could have ever imagined. The peaks were amazing. How did he get his biceps so defined and so peaked at such a young age? They looked as hard as boulders! I wanted to grab them, carress them, lick them, suck on them. And his pits…damn, they were hot! I wanted to bury my face in his hairy pits and lick every drop of sweat I could find in them. I felt movement in my crotch and quickly threw myself back down on the couch.

“Wow!” was all I could say. “Wow!”

“You like that, Ben? GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!” Another double bicep, only this time, he was flexing even harder and more intensely. They seemed to peak even more! A vein popped out on top of his right bicep.

“You’re incredible” I blurted out. I hoped that hadn’t scared him.

Quite the opposite, he seemed to enjoy it.

“Thanx” he replied as he concentrated on flexing his right bicep. He stared at it intensely and continued to flex hard. “Yeah” he muttered under his breathe. He extended his arm and slowly curled it towards him a few times, trying to get a good pump.

“Come on,” he growled. The vein continued to bulge out even more. He eyes remained focused on his bicep. He gritted his teeth, lowered his eyebrows and growled. He had an angry expression on his face, but this was not anger…it was intensity! He flexed harder and harder before switching over to his left arm. I felt faint.

It was at that moment that my attention was drawn down to his crotch. My God! How had I not noticed this earlier? He was huge! Even though he was wearing baggy grey sweatpants, there was no concealing the fact that Kyle was very well endowed. Then, to my amazement, the bulge began to grow! I looked up at Kyle’s face and saw an expression so animalistic, so intense, that it almost frightened me. He seemed to be almost possessed by the sight of his flexed biceps as he continued to flex harder and harder. His face was red, there was sweat pouring off of his forehead, veins were appearing everywhere…on his neck, his forehead. There were all kinds of animalistic growls coming from him. His eyes were so passionately focused on his biceps that nothing could have teared them away. I watched as the crotch in his pants grew larger and larger and seemed to tent out more and more.

“Fuck yeah!” he growled as he began boucing his left bicep over and over again before holding it in a tight, hard flex. “GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!”

Was this really happening? Was my new house guest getting this incredibly turned on by his own biceps right in front of me? The answer was, of course, yes!

To say that I was rock hard would be an understatement! The pain was unbearable! This was the most turned on I had ever been in my life! All I wanted to do was whip out my cock and jerk off right then and there, but somehow, I managed to restrain myself from doing so. All I could do was sit there, transfixed by Kyle.

It was the sound of the grandfather clock ringing that finally brought us both out of our respective trances.

“I’ll be right back” I blurted out as I bounced off the couch and ran to the bathroom. I couldn’t help it! I had to relieve myself of the agony I was feeling in my crotch! I quickly unzipped my jeans and began to jerk off with incredible speed and force. It was the fastest it ever took me to cum, but also the largest blasts that I had ever unleashed. I felt as if the copious shoots of cum would never stop, but eventually, they did. I cleaned myself up and went back to the living room to face Kyle.

“I’m sorry,” we both said in unison, which caused us to chuckle.

‘You first” I offered.

“Dude, I’m so sorry about that. I get so intense when I flex. I get carried away. All of the girls I’ve dated or messed around with got really freaked out by that…by me. They all think I’m weird or psycho, they get so fuckin’ freaked out that they run out of my place scared shitless. I can’t change though. I get so fuckin’ turned on by my own body…especially my biceps and arms. In fact, my body is the only thing that turns me on. When I flex, it’s like I become another person or an animal It’s like I’m ossessed. I’m sorry if I freaked you out. I understand if you don’t want me moving in. No one that’s ever been in my life ever puts up with me for long. They all get scared away…girls, friends, family. I’m gonna go now.”

“Dude, are you kidding me? I fuckin’ loved it! You’ve been up front with me, so I’ll be up front with you. I just ran away from you to go jerk off in the bathroom. It was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever experienced! You are incredible!” I hoped I hadn’t said too much. Shit, why did I confess all that to him?

“Dude, are you serious? Really,” Kyle asked.

“Yeah…really!”

“So, you’re gay?”

“Yeah. I hope you’re ok with that. I mean, it’s not like I’m going to jump your bones in the middle of the night or anything.”

We both laughed.

“Nah bro, that’s cool. You’re the first person that I’ve met that hasn’t been scared off by me.”

“Scared off? Are you kidding me? Kyle, I have to be honest with you. One of my big fetishes is biceps and flexing…and muscle worship…all that good stuff!”

“Haha! I guess we know now why we were so drawn to eachother” Kyle laughed. “But what’s muscle worship?”

“Ummm…we’ll get into that later. Right now, we gotta get you out of that horrible apartment and into your new house! Oh wait, you haven’t even seen the rest of the house yet.”

“Dude, I don’t have to! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this! You really don’t want me to pay you anything,” Kyle asked.

“You can repay me by putting on a little show like the one I just witnessed,” I laughed.

“Haha, right on! But Ben, you haven’t seen anything yet! I was trying my hardest to tone it down. I’m warning you…I can get a lot more intense sometimes. A lot more intense! And you haven’t seen me pump iron yet. That’s pretty crazy too!”

“Kyle, I look forward to it. You have no idea just how much!”

“Haha. Ok, just don’t say I didn’t warn you!”

“So, you must work out all the time, huh?”

“Yeah…every day actually. I want to be huge, dude! Right now, I feel small. I mean, I know I’m really hot and I turn myself on by flexing, but I want to be massive! I’ll do anything to make that happen!”

“Wow Kyle, that’s awesome! I can’t believe I’m going to get to watch you grow!”

“Ben, you’re going to have ring side seats. I’m gonna get so fuckin big, dude! Massive! You just wait and see!”

“I can’t wait to see that!”

“Oh, you will Ben! You will! I’m gonna get extra big for you! It’ll be a way of thanking you for all that you’re doing for me. I’ll get real massive for you!”

“Wow” was all I could say.

“I’m gonna get fuckin’ huge,” Kyle repeated.

I was soon going to find out exactly how huge Kyle could and would become!

Kyle and I got into his car and I was immediately engulfed in the powerful scent of his sweat. I enjoyed it immensely and tried to deeply breathe in as much of it as I could. We drove over to that crummy apartment that he had been staying in so that he could pick up his belongings. He was right…the place was a dump! Thank God I was getting Kyle out of there! Since Kyle knew from the minute he had moved in that he could not live there for very long, he had not even bothered to unpack.

He grabbed his 2 suitcases and we were in and out of there and back at the house in a flash! I grabbed a suitcase, Kyle grabbed the other and we went upstairs so that I could show Kyle his new bedroom. The look on Kyle’s face was priceless as we entered the room. He was grinning from ear to ear as he looked around the room and took in his new surroundings. His smile almost made me melt.

“Welcome to your new room, Kyle” I said as I placed his suitcase on the floor.

“This is incredible! This is like twice the size of my old bedroom in Philly. I don’t know what to say, Ben. Thank you. Thank you so much! I don’t know what I would have done if I had to stay in that awful apartment one more night.”

“You’re never going to have to find out, Kyle. This is your home now. I hope you’ll stay for a long time.”

“Well, if you’ll have me, I will! I definitely will! You’re the first person who accepts me, who’s not freaked out by me. You’re a true friend, Ben.”

I think my heart literally skipped a beat. Then, it was back to reality. I had to keep reminding myself that Kyle is straight and that we were not partners or lovers. I found myself falling for this guy very hard and very fast, but I had to make sure that I wouldn’t forget the fact that all we will ever be is friends. Very good friends! Maybe, it’s just lust I thought to myself. My mind wandered back to that image of Kyle flexing this afternoon in the living room. He said that it could get much more intense. I wondered what he had meant by that. How could it possibly get any more intense than that? I would soon find out!

“Kyle, I gotta admit, I can’t stop thinking about you flexing this afternoon.”

“Yeah? You liked that?” His face lit up. “I still can’t get over that. I’m so used to people being scared of me like I’m some kind of monster or something. They think I’m a weirdo or they’re embarrassed by me. I’ve had to deal with that shit for the last 3 years or so…since I started working out and all of this crazy stuff started. You don’t know how good it feels to know that you actually like it and that I don’t have to try to keep it in check.”

“Kyle, it’s the exact opposite! I want to see more! I’d love to see more! So, you said all of this started about 3 years ago? How so?”

“Well, I started lifting weights when I was 15 and it completely changed my life! My dad bought me a weightbench and some free weights. I started seeing the results of my workouts almost immediately. My arms got harder, more defined. I started to flex all the time and I mean ALL the time! At school, I’d go into the bathroom, lock the door and flex my biceps for a good 10 minutes or so every morning and then again in the afternoon. I just couldn’t wait until I got home from school when I could lift weights and flex nonstop afterwards. I would flex in the mirror and jerk off to my image. Sometimes 2 or 3 times in one night.”

Oh man! I started to feel some motion in my crotch, so I immediately sat on the bed.

“Yeah, when I turned 16, things got a lot worse or better depending on how you look at it. My flexing got completely out of control. My arms started to get bigger and a lot more defined. I would spend hours staring at myself in the mirror while I flexed. I started talking to myself in the mirror, talking to my biceps…crazy shit. I’d try on all these different shirts to see how my arms looked in them. They were all tight polo shirts with really small short sleeves or sleeveless shirts. In fact all my t-shirts that had sleeves, I cut all the sleeves right off. My favorite shirts are wifebeaters… always have been, always will be. Really tight ones. I think I have one in every single color that exists.” He laughed.

God, I couldn’t wait to see him in a wifebeater!

“Yeah man, I became obsessed! At school, my morning and afternoon flexing in the bathroom breaks became longer, I’d eat lunch real quick and then run to the bathroom to go flex. Each time I went into that bathroom, I jerked off to myself while I flexed in the mirror. Can you believe that? In my school bathroom! I would just get so hard and so turned on that I had to jerk off right then and there. I’d imagine myself getting bigger and bigger! At first I was able to hide all this from my friends and family. Sure, I wore sleeveless shirts almost all the time, even in winter, but everyone just thought it was me being cocky since I’d been working out and gotten bigger. They thought I was just showing off. They didn’t realize how obsessed I was becoming…or should I say possessed…possessed by my body.

“Sitting in my desk in class, I’d stretch constantly to show off to all the kids in class. I always caught them staring….girls, guys, even some of the teachers. I loved it! I’d hold that stretch for a pretty long time, savoring every second of it. I loved feeling everyone’s eyes on me. I got a kick out of seeing some of the guys adjust themselves or put their hand on their crotches. Haha! I made such a big show of it too…grunting and growling. Everyone knew when I was stretching. Haha!”

I sat there savoring every word that came out of Kyle’s mouth. I had never enjoyed a discussion as much as I was enjoying this one, even though it was pretty one sided.

“I can’t believe I’m telling you all this. Dude, I hope I’m not boring you.”

“Boring me? I’m loving it! This is the most fascinating thing I’ve ever heard in my life! Please, keep going.” I urged Kyle to continue.

“Well, I really started developing at 16. Like I said, my arms got bigger and more defined, my chest started to stick out, my pit hair grew in more thick, my ass and legs started to really get real muscular, my feet got longer and wider and my cock….fuck, my cock got big that year. It got real thick and real long. Compared to how big it is now, though, it was pretty small then.” And with that, Kyle grabbed his crotch.

Oh man…what I would give to see that cock right now…to kiss it, lick it, suck on it, choke on it. The sound of Kyle’s voice brought me back to reality.

“My workouts became more intense. I’d scream like a fuckin’ animal as I lifted that weight. I wanted to grow bigger and bigger….I needed to grow huge! I still do! I never had any interest in girls. All my friends would be dating and shit, but I only wanted to stay home and either lift or flex in the mirror. It got to the point where I was jerking off to myself like 6 or 7 times a day.”

“Wow,” I exclaimed!

“Hard to believe, right? Well, I did it! So, my friends all had girlfriends and all the girls in my school wanted me, but I didn’t want any part of that! I just wanted to jerk off to myself! In fact, I’ve never jerked off to anything or anyone other than my body and myself. I’m just not attracted to anyone. Nobody can compare to me…NOBODY! Well, rumours started flying around the school that I was gay. I didn’t want that, so I forced myself to start dating and messing around with girls. That brings me to when I turned 17. Things got even crazier! All my friends were having sex and I didn’t want anyone to think I was gay, so I forced myself to start having sex with these bitches I was seeing. The thing is, I couldn’t get hard, so I had to flex my biceps and feel myself up to do so. I needed to be in front of a mirror. I would force these sluts to feel my biceps, kiss them, talk to my biceps, lick my pits, tell me how hot I was, how big I was, how I was the best they’d ever had. Now, that got me hard. Haha.”

When I said that the hardest I’d ever been was earlier that day when Kyle flexed in the living room, I was wrong. This was, by far, the hardest I’d ever been in my life. What Kyle had just described was muscle worship taken to the ultimate extreme.

“Kyle, all that stuff you made those girls do…that’s muscle worship,” I explained excitedly.

“Oh shit! Really? Cool! So, that’s what you’re into,” Kyle asked.

“Ummm….yeah,” I replied shyly.

Kyle pondered what I had just told him. I wished I knew just what he was thinking.

“Continue with your story,” I urged him, anxiously.

“So, I’d tell these chicks to keep their mouths shut about what we would do when we were together. Shit, Ben, I was really out of control with them. I’d fuck their faces so hard while I flexed in the mirror! I’d think about how big I’m going to get and I’d pound them harder and harder. They’d choke, cry, throw up. Bro, my cock fucking exploded in size that year.”

I wondered to myself just how big Kyle’s cock had grown now. Damn it! I wish I could see it right now!

“From what I know, the girls never told anyone about our nights together. Well, some of them didn’t even stay in the room with me very long. They got the fuck out of there as soon as they could and looked terrified whenever they saw me after that. I used to love to walk around the locker room naked after gym class. All the guys’ eyes would bug out of their sockets when they saw my huge cock. Haha. You had to see the looks on their faces. Alot of them would get hard right then and there and try to cover it up. It was awesome! I could see that look in their eyes. That desire, envy, jealousy, lust. They wished they could look like me, they wished they could be with me, they wished they could BE me! I’d run home after school every day and flex so hard in front of that mirror. I’d kiss my biceps, lick them. I’d even kiss the mirror. I started posing in different types of underwear too…briefs, boxer briefs, thongs, jockstraps. They’re always too tight on me. They couldn’t contain me even then! I looked fuckin’ hot in everything I wore. My workouts got crazy intense that year. I think the whole fuckin’neighborhood knew when I was pumping iron. They could hear me roaring. I felt so fucking strong! I just wanted to lift more weight and do more reps, more sets. That’s when my arms really started to grow and the peaks grew right along with them. The shirt sleeves of my school uniform got tighter and tighter. Around that time is when I found my new hobby!”

“Oh?” I wondered aloud.

“Yeah. I became obsessed with making my biceps burst through my shirt sleeves. God, that gets me so fuckin’ horny. What a rush! I love hearing the fabric of the sleeves tear. I love seeing my huge biceps break through the confinements of those tight sleeves.”

Shit! It’s as if this guy was going through a checklist of all my fetishes. I wouldn’t be able to contain myself much longer. It felt like my cock was ready to burst! But, I was dying to hear more! I had to hear more!

“Let me tell you…I spent so much fuckin’ money on shirts, it’s unreal.”

Kyle chuckled. “I became more and more vocal in front of the mirror and much louder. My parents caught me kissing my biceps, jerking off in front of the mirror while flexing, bursting out of my shirt sleeves. Who knows what else they saw or heard? The next thing I know, they send me to a shrink.”

“Oh shit!”

“Yeah, and they took away my weightbench and weights, stopped giving me money, took the lock off my bedroom door, threw out most of my clothes. They completely flipped out! But, I found ways to work around all that. In no time, I had the shrink in the palm of my hand. I would flex for him and he would pay for my gym membership and tell my parents that I was greatly improving. Haha!”

“No way! Kyle, are you serious?”

“Yeah, man. I learned to be careful and quiet during my flexing routines at home. I’d do it in the bathroom, since there was still a lock on that door…heehee. And when my parents would go out, then, I could really let loose. When I was at the gym, I told my parents that I was at some after school program or at therapy. They were so happy that I had improved, that they threw me a big graduation party last month. I made some good money. I knew I was going to move away from home right after graduation, but I didn’t know where or how. I just knew I had to get away so I could really be myself and do the things that I want to do…the things I need to do. I decided on NY because I’ve heard it’s a really open minded place. I was hoping to find a roommate who would be ok with who I am. This whole flexing thing and lifting hard and wanting to grow is a huge part of me. It’s hard to have to keep it under wraps all the time when it’s dying to come out. You don’t realize just how intense it is, Ben. I’ve been trying to sugarcoat it for you. It can get pretty freaky. I just hope you mean it when you say you can handle it.”

“Kyle, I promise you, I can handle it. In fact, I look forward to it! This sounds incredible!”

I continued to digest everything that Kyle had just described to me about the last few years of his life.

“Wow! So, I can really be myself here and let loose? I don’t have to keep this thing under control?”

“Nope! Feel free to let loose” I laughed.

“Dude, this is awesome! You don’t know how many friends I’ve lost. They all thought I was psycho. They got sick of me flexing all the time. They said I embarrassed them in public because I’d always flex. When we’d pass by any kind of mirror or window, I had to stop and flex. They always got pissed off. Some friends they were, huh. A lot of my guy friends would get jealous because their girlfriends all wanted me. All those chicks practically drooled whenever I’d flex.” Kyle laughed out loud.

“Kyle, I can assure you that you’re not going to lose me as a friend. Never!”

“Thanx bro! Same here!”

“Kyle, there’s one thing I’m confused about. You were saying about how you love tight shirts and wifebeaters, but why are you wearing that baggy, sleeveless shirt?” I giggled.

“That was really bugging you, huh?” Kyle joked. “I had to wear it to go to the gym earlier. My crackhead ex-roomate happened to have a gym membership and I pretended to be him. It’s hard to lift weights in really tight clothes and they won’t let you go shirtless, so I wore one of the only baggy shirts I own.”

“Aahh, that makes sense.”

“I guess I lost my gym membership, huh. I can’t say I’m that disappointed because I really can’t lift the way I want to in any gym. Did you hear about that dude who got kicked out of his gym for grunting or something like that? Shit, I’d probably get escorted out in handcuffs and put into a patrol car.”

We both laughed out loud at that scenario.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do, Ben. I miss my own little private gym in my garage back in Philly before my parents took it away. Do you think you’d be ok with me buying a weight bench and putting it in your garage or something?”

“I have a better idea,” I replied as I got up off of the bed. “Let me transform the basement into your own personal gym. There’s nothing down there anyway. You can lift as hard as you want, grunt and roar as loud as you want, I’ll have huge mirrors installed all around the room, buy you all sorts of equipment. It’ll be great!”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa there Ben. Slow down, buddy. You’ve done way too much for me already.”

“Kyle, I want to do this for you. It would make me so happy! I want to watch you lift harder and harder, cheer you on, watch you grow bigger and bigger, grow huge. Please let me do this! I have loads of money and it would really help get my mind off of all the shit I’ve gone through these last few months. Come on….pleeeeease?”

Kyle chuckled. “Well, how can I say no to that? Thank you, Ben. Thank you so much…for everything. I appreciate this more than you know. I’m so grateful to you!”

Kyle walked towards me and stretched out his arms. As I moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me to give me a hug, I got a whiff of the musky, masculine smell of his armpits. Fuck, they smelled good! What a huge turn on. It was the scent of a jock, the scent of sweat, the scent of a man who had been pumping heavy iron earlier that day…the scent of power. His arms felt so strong, and so hard as he squeezed me affectionately. I never wanted him to let go and felt disappointed when he did. But maybe we could have a relationship after all, I thought to myself. I mean, he’s not straight. He’s not gay either, but that was a minor detail.

Kyle was only attracted to himself and I had no problem with the fact that he would never be attracted to me. I knew that Kyle wanted to be worshipped and I knew that I could provide him with the kind of worship that nobody else could ever give him. The kind of worship he had only dreamt about. By confiding so much in me, I gained a tremendous amount of insight into what I could do to please Kyle and make him happy. I would do anything he wanted me to. Even though we had just met, he already held an incredible amount of power over me. His wish would be my command. Even though we were only in the very beginning stage of our relationship, I could already sense that my life would no longer be my own, but his as well.

What I wanted, he could provide me and what he wanted, I could provide him. I had already agreed to do so much for him and I knew that this was only a sign of things to come. Yet, I had never felt happier in my life! I truly wanted to make Kyle happy and he was making me happy. He wanted to be worshipped, I would worship him. He wanted to get huge, I’d help him get huge. I could already see what the future would be like and I couldn’t wait. Looking back on it now, I was in no way prepared for what would take place in the near future. I could never have predicted the metamorphosis that Kyle would undergo.

“Ben, I’m going to grow so fucking massive for you! You’ll see!”

“I have no doubt about that, Kyle, and I’ll help you!”

“Ben, I feel it coming on. I’ve been holding out for way too long, dude! These last few months, I haven’t been able to let it out as much as I need to. I gotta flex! I can’t hold back anymore.”

Finally, I would get to see more of the amazing show I witnessed this afternoon, but with more intensity as Kyle kept putting it.

“Are you sure you’re ready? You won’t get freaked out?”

“I’m ready, Kyle! You won’t scare me or push me away. It’s destiny, remember? We were meant to meet and be in eachother’s lives! Flex for me, Kyle! Show me what you’ve got!”

And with those words, the last bit of my freedom of choice that I had left, the last bit of my life that still belonged to me, was gone. It all belonged to Kyle now, though we both didn’t realize it at the time. Soon, everything would belong to Kyle!

this actually happening to me? Staring at this incredibly ripped and muscular 18 year old jock standing in front of me in his sleeveless blue shirt, I had to pinch myself to make sure that this wasn’t all just a dream! Ouch! Nope, not a dream…all real! I felt like the luckiest man alive! In all of my 25 years on this earth, I had never thought that I’d ever be given the opportunity to get this close to such a beautiful male specimen.

I was about to receive my very own private flexing show from a guy who looked like he jumped right out of my ultimate fantasy! But this wasn’t a fantasy, this was reality! Not only would I get the pleasure of seeing Kyle flex for me whenever I wanted, but he was my friend and even better, I would be sharing my home with him! Could life get any better? Yes, it could…and would! My cock sprang to life with anticipation of what was to come.

“You want to see me flex my guns for you, don’t you?”

“Yes, Kyle…more than I’ve ever wanted anything before!”

“How bad do you want to see me flex?”

“Real bad, Kyle! I need to see you flex…please!!!!”

Whats next? Wait for the part 2 (final part) tomorrow. Feel free to comment

jesus, what a story!!