On 3/18/2018 at 1:44 AM, MuscleLoverMG said:

Host: "Well don't we just have a great batch this year. The group will be entering the growth cell now where they will 
spend the next 12 weeks changing. Go online now to vote for your top 4 favorite guys who will receive a special serum boost 
tomorrow night to start off the game. And don't forget to send in your nicknames for each dude. The most votes will decide 
what we call each contestant from here on. Anyways. Goodnight Gainer fans! Freddi Fit signing off!" 
*Freddie fit solutes the camera and transitions in to an archer pose as the credits roll.*

On 3/18/2018 at 1:44 AM, MuscleLoverMG said:

Host: Hello everyone and welcome to another season of "Gainers". I am your host Freddi Fit and you may remember me from becoming the muscle alpha I am today on our very first season just three years ago. *Freddi Fit raises a double bicep flex, stretching his button down short sleeves to their limit. "After all, who can forgot that glorious moment when I was voted to steal everything from Hank The Tank who had been growing massive all season. It was a major upset and the audience was ready to see a new alpha show that brute a lesson. Since then I've been living the dreams as America's hunkiest bodybuilder.

SO I've quoted these things in order to figure out what exactly the goal/game is supposed to be. 

My questions are as follows: 

What are the guys doing in between the episodes of the show? Like, when they're not growing where are they living?

What kind of power plays go on between contestants? They can't manually exchange size, can they?

"After all, who can forgot that glorious moment when I was voted to steal everything from Hank The Tank who had been growing massive all season. It was a major upset and the audience was ready to see a new alpha show that brute a lesson"

Hank the Tank... how exactly did public opinion shift on someone who was clearly winning the game??????

And how do these guys win favor from the audience?

I don't mean to be nitpicky or fussy, i would just like to know.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/28/2021 at 9:16 PM, Apollotalon said:

Is this still a thing?

Sadly seems to have gotten left behind. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...