Host: Hello everyone and welcome to another season of "Gainers". I am your host Freddi Fit and you may remember me from  
becoming the muscle alpha I am today on our very first season just three years ago. 
*Freddi Fit raises a double bicep flex, stretching his button down short sleeves to their limit. 
"After all, who can forgot that glorious moment when I was voted to steal everything from Hank The Tank 
who had been growing massive all season. It was a major upset and the audience was ready to see a new alpha 
show that brute a lesson. Since then I've been living the dreams as America's hunkiest bodybuilder. 
Well tonight this dream begins once again with 8 brand new contestants. After twelve weeks, one of them will be
left with a hulking body while the others leave smaller than they came. And like always, every week you the audience 
will decide who gets what. Now let's not waste any time here and meet our contestants. 

Screen switches to contestant video number one. A nineteen year old college wrestler named Cam. 
"Hey everyone! The name is Cameron, or Cam for short. I've been wrestling for six years and I can't wait to show
the other men who the real jock is gonna be. Maybe if you're lucky you might even see me put some of them in 
headlocks and drain the muscle from them." 

Screen switches to contestant video number two. A 39 year old college professor who has been working out for many years. 
"Hello everyone, it Max here. I've been a health science teach for about 10 years and have always wanted more in life. I'm 
hoping to win and become the next leading model for muscle god magazine. Either way, I'm hoping to teach the other men a 
thing or two about what it means to be blessed with muscle."

Screen switches to contestant number 3. A 24 year old ex fire fighter who recently begun a modeling career. 
"If you thought fighting fires was hot, wait till you see me on nothing but my suspenders. Hey everyone my 
names chad. Make sure you vote for me this season so I can become the muscular flame that makes you sweat."

Screen switches to contestant number 4. A 31 year old cop from NYC. 
"Hey. It's Stu. I've been lifting ever since becoming a cop, but to keep the streets safe, I'm going to need your 
help to grow my guns and have the fire power needed to intimidate the bad guys and fight crime."

Screen switches to contestant number 5. A 27 year old businessman. 
"Hello everyone, being a businessman keeps me quite busy. So I'm going to need your help building these muscles 
as big as they can get so I can really fill out my suites nicely! By the way, the name is Dominique."

Screen switches to contestant number 6. A 42 year old father. 
"Hello everyone. My name Ken. Before I had children I was in pretty good shape. However since then I've begun to 
get out of shape. I need your help to be bigger and better than I was when I was younger."

Screen switches to contestant number 7. A 21 year old college graduated pursuing a career in acting. 
"Hey y'all. Zac here. I've been trying to make it big as an actor but you know they are looking for muscular guys 
these days. Help me become a jacked up actor."

Screen switches to contestant number 8. A 25 year old man living in his parents house. 
"Hi everyone. I'm Tony, and I've been having a really hard time finding a job. Can you help me you help me 
out and give me the chance to pursue a career in fitness and get the hell out of my parents house. They'd really 
appreciate it as well!" 
Tony is clearly the smallest guy. Although he still has slight hints of muscle, there isn't much for the others to take. 

Host: "Well don't we just have a great batch this year. The group will be entering the growth cell now where they will 
spend the next 12 weeks changing. Go online now to vote for your top 4 favorite guys who will receive a special serum boost 
tomorrow night to start off the game. And don't forget to send in your nicknames for each dude. The most votes will decide 
what we call each contestant from here on. Anyways. Goodnight Gainer fans! Freddi Fit signing off!" 
*Freddie fit solutes the camera and transitions in to an archer pose as the credits roll.*
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 3

So this is the start of a continuous reality television series/story I want to write. 
For this first installment, can I have you all vote for you top 4 men who will receive the growth serum? 

Also, can you also  post nicknames for the men!! Example: Freddi Fit & Frank the Tank.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1