Sign in to follow this  
DenF

When the Mountain Fell Off

DenF

Part I: The Rocks Rolls Off The Mountain

“I got you by the balls, don’t I” Andy asked while grabbed the big man’s testicles.

The massive man from Iceland was screaming like a child, his huge hand swallowed Andy's wrist as he was pulling, trying to get free from that powerful grip. Andy was a bodybuilder from Scotland with huge arms and a grip like Iron. The mountain pulled and just made the pain worse. The Mountain kept screaming as Chris walked him around, laughing at his cries of pain

“It’s not the only one part of your body that my friend and I will squeeze”.

Chris, a 265 lbs South African bodybuilder, a dense and compact body, carved to the bones with a pair of quads that would have made Branch Warren feel as an amateur, stopped beside Andy and watched with delightful pleasure the face of the huge strongman in pain

“Doesn’t he fucking sound like a child screaming like that?” Chris asked Andy with his strong South African accent.

“Fuck yeah, children are stronger than this pile of shit” replied Andy.

“Look at his face, look at the pain in his eyes; you don’t look like a mountain now, do you?” Chris said, looking at Bjornsson’s face. His mouth was wide open, screaming loudly. Chris slapped the giant's face repeatedly rocking his head with hard brutal strikes as Andy relentlessly crushed his testicles

“I can make them pop, one at the time!” Andy said and doubled the crushing pressure of his grip forcing the Mountain to his toes.

“Please, forgive me, please!” Bjornsson screamed.

The Icelandic strongman ground his teeth in humiliation and frustration at being manhandled and taunted by two men half his size.  His mind turned with plans of revenge and hopes for mercy.

Chris stripped down revealing his blue posing trunks under his gym shorts.

“Watch this Thor” Chris said.

Chris flexed his huge quads, revealing massive quads with inhuman definition! They were thirty-two inches around and looked like woven bands of steel under his furry skin.

"Imagine these wrapped around your body, killing you, crushing you to death." Chris pointed out

Thor was still in Andy’s grip, screaming.

“Chris, look at this” Andy said watching his friend.

Andy released his grip on Thor's manhood just before throwing an uppercut shot at amazing speed, driving into Thor's open gut. So distracted with the relief of being released, Thor made no move to defend his core. Andy's fist punched deeply into Thor's abdominal wall like a spear into his stomach. It sunk entirely into Thor's body up to his forearm. Andy smiled as Thor froze, breathless, trembling and wide eyed from the sudden pain running through him. The mountain felt wet all over his private and  rivulet tearing down from his right legs, the mountain went wet, pissed him, he was humiliated by whom he called dwarf some minutes before.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah!” screamed Andy looking and smirking at his friend

Thor’s body was shaking, spit blood. Gore drooled slowly from Thor's mouth onto Andy's arm and chest.

Andy violently pulled his fist from Thor’s gut and grabbed his throat pulling them face to face. Thor's blood ran down Andy's serious face slowly. With his other hand Andy punched the mountains face with a hammering rain of fists!

"You stained me with your FILTHY blood! How DARE you!?"

The violence was cruel and shocking.

Thor fell to the floor in a wet splatter as Andy released him. Groaning and unable to speak, he rolled on the floor in agony.

Andy stripped himself like his friend did staying only with a pair of shiny metallic grey posers. He flexed, every movement was a feast for every bodybuilder’s fan. His body was ripped to the bone, a massive, dense and compact body, a soul dedicated to the art of iron and at the same time a deadly machine. His proud and arrogance was drawn all over his face. Thor was trying to stand up but his face and his stomach were still sore.

Chris rolled on 165 lbs concrete Atlas stone over this friend.

“What about showing the shitty Mountain a bit of your fucking strength” Chris asked.

“Fuck yes” Andy said with proud on his face.

Andy took the ball and placed it over his massive quads that turned rock hard solid, his hands over the hips, his face smiling and smirking. Suddenly his face became serious and with a loud noise, the ball exploded between his quads. Pieces of concrete fell off on the ground. Andy destroyed the Atlas Stone.

The Icelandic strongman was on all fours position, he was shocked watching at that scene and was wondering how it was possible that a small bodybuilder could have such power.

“Dear God, Andy, your power is unbelievable” Chris said.

“Fuck yeah, I am Scottish, we are fucking strong” Andy replied.

“Indeed, you fucking are” Chris said.

Chris walked towards Thor and stopped in front of him, towering he stated:

“I would love to ride you like a horse, you are going to be my stallion”

Andy laughed out and loud, Chris jumped over Thor’s back grabbing his hair and screamed:

“Dirty horse, let’s go for a ride, hi-ha”

Chris was moving like he was over one of those mechanic bulls where you have to stay until you fell off from him. The South African bodybuilders was loving that moment, laughing and screaming for the fun.

“Chris, what about squeezing the Mountain?” Andy asked

“Oh fucking yes, I was waiting for you to ask” Chris replied

Chris squeezed Thor’s ribcage as Andy was helping the friend to lock his ankles, the pressure was increasing minute after minute. Those quads were becoming harder and harder wrapped over Thor’s ribcage. Chris was grinding his teeth in a demoniac face of pleasure.

Those huge and hard quads were a human grinder; there was no way to unlock the ankles from that position. Thor was slapping the floor like he when in a wrestling match you scream out for submission. His mouth opened on a silent scream, seeking out oxygen. His ribcage was being compressed as he couldn’t breathe properly, tears coming down from his eyes; the Mountain was in total domination.

“The strongman is crying” Andy said, looking at his friend torturing the big guy.

“Do you want to scream for your mummy big lad?” Chris asked Thor with a sarcastic tone of his voice.

Thor screamed loudly as his ribs began grinding under the python embracement.

“Fuck yes, this is music for my ears” Chris said as he heard the ribs cracking under the pounds of pressure of his scissor.

Andy applauded when he heard that noise.

“Isn’t my fucking friend a myth? Isn’t he the master of domination” Andy said walking over the yard.

The yard was a green open space where hours before the competition for the strongest man in the world was concluded, crowning Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson the strongest man alive. Other strongmen were there witnessing the carnage the two bodybuilder were consuming, none of them willing to help the strongman.

5 Hours Earlier.

Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson won the competition as strongest man alive in the planet. He was standing on the podium holding his trophy with proud over the air.

“After this amazing day of strong people, I want to announce our two guests today. Please welcome to the field, Andy Polhill and Chris Fitzpatrick” the host screamed out on the microphone, walking up and won on the edge of the green field, waving his right hand over the air.

Thor rolled his eyes as he heard the announcement and he thought.

Bodybuilders don’t fit in this competitions, it’s not about how big you are but how strong you are.

The guys stepped to the green yard with cockiness, wearing only their posing trunks, Andy in Metallic Grey and Chris in Shiny Blue.

They started their routines, aggressive  and with attitude. They flexed their muscles to the maximum showing what dedication can do and build. The crowd went mad watching those two little guys that compared to the strongmen; they were like two little dwarves.

The guys flirted with the audience and the strongmen; Thor was irritated by such arrogance they were stealing the moment to him.

I will make them pay, he thought.

They are no match to me, they need a lesson, he thought.

The Mountain was 397 lbs and 6’9’’; no one could stand a chance against him. He was too huge, too big and too strong even for a strongman but, never underestimates you opponent, great surprises might occur when you are not expecting them.

The show went on for several minutes. Andy brought the Caber Toss to his show, one of the specialities of the Scottish Highland Game. The host was talking during the entire bodybuilders’ show but while Andy was about to toss the log a shrills sound interrupted the event.

Annoyed by that stupid show, Thor took the microphone from the host’s hand and spoke:

“Thanks guys, you showed yourself to the audience enough, go back to your cages”

The crowd went silent and Chris spoke raising his voice:

“Cages, do you think we are animals”

“Well yes, you are like dog during the beauty competition, not more” said Thor.

Anger escalated in Chris’s body.

Andy place the log on the green ground, in a vertical position, he then shifted it in horizontal over his shoulder and pulled the log down, after some seconds the log broke in two pieces.

The crowd moaned a synchronized “WOW”.

“You will end up like this log, Thor, if you don’t moderate your tone” Andy said.

“Do you really think I am scared” Thor asked.

“You must be” Chris replied.

Thor stormed towards the two guys.

Edited by DenF
Grammar Correction
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1