anormorph

*This part is a little bit...darker.  Please note that the tags have been updated.  Even if all of them aren't normally your thing, I hope you give it a chance.*

Cockfight 3/Final

I perch at the island divider in a too large T-shirt and turquoise briefs, typing away on my laptop while he lays out food. Scrambled eggs and toast and coffee. Blissfully simple after last night's torrid exchange. I help myself to a bit.

Is that all you're eating?”

Uhh, yeah. We're not all newly grown up and out. And I take it black.” He grins at me and passes the mug he was holding into my outstretched hands.

Gotta eat big to get big...now that I'm big...? Or something like that...?” I barely swallow down my coffee before I start laughing.

Liar. You totally ate that much before.”

...Maybe...” He slurps his coffee extra loudly, cheekily. His eyes sparkle with amusement at me over his mug.

Such an ass.”

Says the Sass-master.” He starts stuffing his face as he comes around to my side of the island and sits down on the edge of the other chair. He keeps his legs spread wide and leans over to look at my screen. He chokes on his eggs when he sees what's there.

You invited him?! Maxx10plus?!”

Ummm.”

But he has 10 inches! A real 10 inches! I've cammed with him before.”

About that... it's really 10 and a quarter inches. Occasionally he can make it all the way to 10 and a half...if he's really excited....” He's looking at me intently, trying to gauge why my thoughts just trailed off.

What? Wait... How do you know that?” His eyes search my face for an answer. How much do I give him?

...I've, uh, cammed with him too. Even met up in person. He made sure to have me measure him. He... likes that. Said that adding the quarter-inch would make him look pretentious.” It's close enough to the truth... mostly.

Pretentious?” He huffs out a chuckle around a mouthful of toast. “Every damn thing he posts on the forum is fucking pretentious. He's a bit of an ass, really.”

Think you can beat him?” A look of panic flits across his face before he remembers what he's packing now. The lapse into insecurity is endearing.

....Yeah.... It's going to feel damn good surprising the fuck out of him.” He cups himself as he speaks, weighing his balls slowly. “Do you think this got a bit bigger last night as well? We didn't measure after....” His breathing's getting a little more heated as he feels the mass of his super-sized tackle.

We could always measure....” His breath hitches at the suggestion. “After breakfast... I don't like cold eggs.” Really, who does?

After...breakfast...?” His voice almost cracks.

Mmmhmm!” My voice is artificially bright and sarcastic. I refuse to look at him as I continue to eat.

Such. A. Tease.”

You're the one who started working yourself up.”

We going to do more than measure since I have to wait until after breakfast.” I finally look over at him and roll my eyes.

Soooo demanding....” He grins and gives me his best puppy-dog-face. “Tempting, but we probably won't have time.”

Huh?”

He's supposed to show up in a bit less than two hours. I hope you like morning sex?” After last night, I doubt there was a time of day he wouldn't like sex.

I love morning sex. We could do a lot in two hours....”

Ha! We won't have two hours....”

But you just said-”

He's supposed to be here in about two hours. Which means that he won't be, 'cause Maxx likes to catch people off-guard. He'll probably be early.”

Fuck.”

Definitely. Later. Once you dwarf Maxx.”

How do you know-”

It's a bit of a story....”

But you'll tell me, right?” Not if I can help it.

Eat your breakfast. You're going to need it.” He gives me a final quizzical look. We finish breakfast quickly, anxious to get an accurate read on his size and to tidy up.

I jump when there's a loud rap at the door an hour-and-a-half later. Asshole was suppose to text when he was five minutes out. I bolt to the door and fumble with the lock trying to open it. I glance back over my shoulder.

The actual person who lives here stands at the edge of the living-room-space cool and collected, donned in nothing more than a towel. It's a relief that he's much more calm than I am right now. His arms hang loose at his sides and he's planted his feet at shoulder width. I drink in his size, height and muscles to steady my hands. He notices what I'm going through and gives me a wink.

You have this. Open it.”

Turning back, my hands finally catch up to what my mind is trying to make them do and I swing the door wide.

The man who stands there is tall and incredibly handsome. His face and form are astoundingly symmetrical. He's kept his dark hair short. He's freshly shaven, but even still his face has a slight shadow. He smells...amazing. He's wearing something I recognize. Something from before. My lips part with a slight sound as memories rush through me. He appraises me quickly, green eyes flashing with anticipation.

Hey, Maxx....“ I gesture into the studio behind me. He breezes by, slapping my ass on his way in.

Hey yourself. Been a while. When you reached out last night I was... intrigued. That him?”

He eyeballs my friend while taking off his light jacket. He hands it off to me without even checking that I'm there to take it. I am, of course. I swallow down my pride and hang it up.

Uh, yeah. Maxx this is-

I don't need to know his name. Mine will be the only name the two of you will be screaming later.”

He slips off his shoes without bending down and pads toward Him. The door feels heavier than it should when I close it.

Maxx circles him as they examine each other. I watch it happen. Maxx seems unfazed by being the smaller of the two. He's more wiry. Leaner as well. Maxx's muscles stand out in sharper definition on his frame. He finishes and gestures me to join them.

Guess you weren't exaggerating. I wouldn't believe a word of what you told me if I couldn't come and see it in person.” He twists to face me. “I'm a little bit bigger too since the last time we saw each other. Not quite as dramatic a shift as that, but I'm always 10 and-a-half-now, not just for extra-well-behaved-midgets.” He's backing me up slowly. “Little bit taller too. Just a slice shy of 6' 3” now. 220 even.” I stumble into the chair at the island. He grips my arms and holds them at my sides, pulling me down lower even as he raises himself up onto the balls of his feet to loom over me even more. “Think you're going to be able to handle all of me, just a tad bigger than you're used to, twerp?”

Fuck. This was a mistake after all.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.... I... I...just needed someone t-t-t-”

T-t-t- Bit of trouble with your tongue there, runt? I remember you being pretty good with it last time. Maybe something happened to it when your friend here got bigger?”

You...should.... You should probably go...” I try to squirm free to look beyond to Maxx's frame that fills my field of vision and beg for assistance. My struggle is futile. He pushes me harder against the stool. I flinch at the sound of it scraping against the floor.

No.”

It isn't Maxx's voice. It's...His.

He's definitely staying.” Fuck. Me.

Maxx's mouth cracks into a cruel grin.

Hear that, half-pint? Looks like I'm going to give you what you asked me here for after all.” He rests back on his feet but keeps me pinned against the island, eyes boring into me. “He still working with the same micro-dick?”

My dick is just fine, thank you very much.” Without any help forthcoming, looks like I'm going to have to take care of myself.

Shhhhh. Adults are talking.” He finally releases one of my forearms to plant a single finger firmly against my lips. “Can he wear a size small and not look lost in it yet?”

I...I actually don't know. He hasn't been very... clothed a lot around me.”

Super-helpful.

Do you really know anything about him then?”

...Beginning to think not....”

Hey asshats! I wear a fucking medium!”

You mean like the one you're swimming in right now?”

Wait, what? I thought for sure this was an XL?”

Too easy, even for you, peewee.” Maxx's words are unexpectedly kind as lifts me up and steadies me attentively. The mercurial shift in intensity catches me off guard. Maxx slips out of his pants while I try to quickly peek at Him. He stares back at me impassively, his face an unreadable mask. Not telling him everything was a huge lapse in judgement.

Soooo, the two of you tossing off together resulted in...this?” Maxx's face speaks volumes. He clearly still thinks I'm nuts.

Well, you said it yourself – he's bigger than you know him to be, right?”

Unless he was lying.”

Lying about being smaller? When was the last time you heard about someone under-measuring themselves?”

Oh? You mean like me?” He strokes his generous semi-hard dick a few times through his trunks and looks me over in a new light. A change slowly comes over his face. I'm not sure how to take the predatory look Maxx is beginning to direct my way.

I look over at my cohort hoping for some clue about what he wants. I still think this might be a bad idea despite his earlier insistence. I feel...extraordinarily humbled being in the room with these two men. I might even be nervous. Me deference to his size and desire only seems to be getting stronger. He gives me the slightest nod and gestures toward Maxx with a tiny movement of his chin. Maxx notices the gesture immediately.

Fuck yeah, let's do this! Get over here, shrimp.” I silently obey. When I'm standing in front of him he reaches up and grips me gently by the back of the neck and forces my face up to look at him. His green eyes glitter in delight. “So obedient, so smooth...even after all this time....” He caresses my face and leans in to whisper, practically purring in my ear, “It's going to be my pleasure bringing you... to the brink.”

His voice and touch confuse me. He was such an ass a moment ago. What the hell is he playing at?

Strip.” It's a command. I hustle to remove my shirt and briefs, getting tangled and almost tripping in my haste. He mocks me with a cold chuckle. I'm standing naked, trying to calm the pulse roaring in my ears as he circles me. I'm a piece of meat for his examination. To derive his pleasure from.

Scrawny little fucker, aren't you?” I lower my eyes but remain silent. Please let this be worth it. “That was a question.”

Y-yes....” I stammer out.

That's right. Except this ass of yours.” The sharp slap of his calloused hand makes me gasp. My dick rises to attention immediately, swiftly going from half hard to full erection. Even totally stiff, I still have the smallest dick in the room. Maxx knows it too. “Looks like you've been running, squirt. What are you running from, I wonder? Afraid you won't be good enough to get yourself a date?”

SLAP. The other cheek this time. My ass quivers and I clench my hole in arousal. Fuck – he had to have noticed that. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Afraid you're not man enough? I mean, you're practically hairless, like a fucking child. Not even a child, more of a tiny, scared, hairless mouse. What's wrong, mouse? Can you even bench a hundred pounds with this meagre chest? Arms like sticks – fuck, my dick's probably bigger than your bicep.”

My arms are not that small. My arms are not that small. I am not that small....

SLAP. He denies my retreat into my head. He keeps his thick fucking hand there this time, gripping the flesh of an ass-cheek firmly and forcing me onto my toes. I stumble forward, hitting my face between his pecs.

Nah, you can't bench that. Probably can't even curl a couple of 20s. Take of my shirt, speck, if you can even reach high enough to get it past my arms.” He's right, I have to struggle. I have to force myself against his taller body to be able to lift it off. The physical contact flushes my skin a bright pink, flooding me with heat. I shiver against him, suddenly cold now that I'm so much warmer than the room.

Awww, what's the matter? Little pissant need a blanket? Maybe you just need to feel a real man's size and strength to make you feel all safe and special.” I can't deny him. Never could. He always had some honed instinct that allowed him to home in on what will rattle my core.

He guides my hand up to his chest. The division between his pectorals is distinct but not heavy. He's so fucking lean. He guides my hand over a nipple – rigid and plump amidst the spread of hair that surrounds the areola. Then he drags my soft, slim palm down over his torso. I trace the ridges of his serrati into the tight bricks of his abdominals. A dusting of dark hair starts below the first pair and thickens as I follow the trail downward. His waist and obliques are so tight, the lower abdomen slim, wiry, and cobbled beneath his delicious pelt of dark hair. Below that, the hair is even thicker, curling between my fingers. He's trimmed a bit, but it's coarse still. I can smell his increasing arousal. There's a growing spread of wetness soaking through his trunks. He's so big, leaks so much pre.... He stops my hand from venturing any lower and hefts his stiffening cock and balls in one hand. They don't come close to fitting.

Look at that, ant. You don't get to touch this though, not yet. You have to earn that privilege. Now look down at yourself. Think you could ever look this perfect?! Think those puny fucking marbles you have for balls could ever hope to help turn you into this?”

His body is a living work of art – sculpted and symmetrical to see, to touch. Even his painfully handsome face. What chance of defence do I have? I want to taste him so badly, to nestle my face against the firm, furry swell of his lower midriff and nip at the sensitive flesh there. I want to breathe in the heady aroma of his dripping dick.

SLAP. I flinch this time, caught up in my reverie. His smirk at catching me off guard is cold, calculating.

Got a little bit of extra jiggle on that one, eh squirt? You still haven't looked at yourself though. Do I have to tell you again? Compare yourself. I. Dare. You.”

I give a quick, cursory glance down at myself in a token effort to obey. It's too quick though and he notices. I look down and to the side, my head lowered in submission, willing myself to disappear. Concentrating on showing him nothing. He'll take too much, he'll take it all... and he's practically a stranger nowadays. He's an obnoxious, arrogant, rude, conceit-

A much lighter slap against my face breaks my train of consciousness. My cheeks burn red at being caught contemplating disparaging thoughts about his perfection. I cannot remember being as hard as I am right now.

Oh? Is that what it is then?”

Fuck. He noticed I couldn't look at myself.

Too much jiggle? Afraid you're going to get all tubby and it'll hide that little stubby that's poking out from your pathetic body? It's not like your miserable excuse of a dick could ever get a partner to want anything to do with you.” My balls pull even tighter into my body at his words. I will not cry. I will not surrender to that degree. I clench my eyes shut for a moment to wait for the overwhelming rush of emotion to crest and start to ebb. The skin of my erection pulses. It's pulled so taught it feels like its actually compressing my so-much-less-than-his endowment.

Hey...” His voice is right against my ear. It's husky with arousal at my display of raw emotion. “Hey you. You tiny, delicate man.” The slightest hint of a tremor warms his words. I open my eyes. He shed his trunks at some point when I was lost in myself, in him, in his command over me.

His dick is massive and... and beautiful – there is no other way to describe it. He's twice my volume and then more. Is he three times as much? I can't tell right now. The shaft flares out toward his longer than average glans. It's so swollen and so engorged with blood that the skin is flushed violet. My hand could not close around it. Hell, his hand probably can't close around it. I make a choking sound at the sight of it and he pulses just a fraction larger in response to my shock and arousal. My foot is wet from the steady flow of pre-cum pouring out of him.

Go ahead. Take a long look at your midget dick compared to me. Touch it. Feel how miniscule you are.” I trace of veins on his meat as it throbs. Maxx can't possibly get any bigger, can he? What's going to happen if Maxx gets larger? What if my partner is wrong about this whole thing?

My eyes dart around the room looking for Him. I can only spot his shadow spilling over us from behind me. When did he get so close? How does someone that size move so quietly? Or was I that far gone? I concentrate and hear the rasp of his breath. Hear the slippery sound of long, regular strokes on his own mammoth pole. A wash of his heat warms me as he leans in close to plant slow, deliberate kisses up my clavicle to my throat. I ease into his touch

That's it, little man. Even your bloated fuck friend wants you to make me bigger.” Maxx grips my cock against his and starts grinding us into his hands. With his height and length advantage, the broad tip of his dick is making a slick, sticky mess against the bottom of my rib-cage. It slaps heavily between us with the rhythm of his touch while my runty endowment strains pitifully against the pillar of his girth.

All you have to do is cum for me with that piddling, insignificant dick you have. You might as well use it for something. Imagine how much more perfect I'll be then. Think about how much larger I can be than him. Fuck I'll be more than 6 and a half feet tall at least. Think you have enough in you to take me all the way beyond 7 feet, little guy?”

I'm trembling violently. I won't be able to hold off much longer.

Visualize the glory my fucking cock will become! At least a foot and a half of the most idyllic dick the world has ever scene. People already worship me for it. Picture how many more people would be able to worship me at once?”

I can barely breathe. Every intake tears through me as shuddering, gasping sobs of air.

I know you want this. I know you can do this, my tiny friend. You want to give me everything until there's nothing left. You know it too. Make. Me. A. God!

He tightens and twists the grip on the head of my cock at his last word and I spew hot jets of semen over the two of us. He steps back and thrusts his hips out as I keep cumming and roars with his own orgasm.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!”

Maxx's body quivers. His arms are rigid at his sides and his head thrown back with the intensity of his orgasm. It is unlike anything I have ever seen – not a drop comes out of his dick. The wet swollen lips of his cock flare open and shut as if ropes of semen were gushing forth but nothing comes. 10 seconds pass. 15 seconds. His body starts to vibrate like he's having some sort of seizure but he maintains his balance.

Beside me, our host picks up his pace. I remain rock hard, marvelling at his size and stamina as he continues to feverishly pound the monumental dick we intended to add to. As such, he sees it first.

L...Look...” he pants out.

It's slow, steady, deliberate, but the perfection of a man who just humiliated me is diminishing. Maxx's dick is drawing into itself as the bizarre orgasm rocks through him. His height creeps down as his erection shrinks. 6 feet comes and goes, his endowment drops below 8 inches as he sinks below my size. Maxx's formerly ramrod straight cock curves up as the loss tapers off and stops. He's catches his breath and he looks directly at me... well at my chin now. I stand dazed and 6 inches taller than him.

Holy Fuck...” I'm stunned.

What...? Huh...?” He's still in a post coital haze, physically and mentally incapable of realizing what has happened. I look down – His entire length is now a half-inch less than mine and brutally stiff.

Our host takes a step forward and looms over him. The mammoth erection I measured this morning at 12 inches angles out from his 6' 5” form and bobs just under Maxx's chin.

Guess you didn't end up being the god you wanted, huh Maxx?” Maxx's eyes widen in fear. His breath quickens in alarm.

Please? What are you going to... what are you....”

Nothing. It was never about you. But you can kiss my tip. After all, you've earned that privilege.” Maxx leans down, just a bit to reach the swollen head and flicks his tongue out before locking his lips around the sensitive rim of the tip. I pump myself with my fist at the torrid scene unfolding in front of me. The larger man moans out in bliss at the suction. “That's enough, Maxx. The next part isn't for you, but it's going to be one hell of a show.” He withdraws from Maxx's mouth with an audible sploosh and turns to face me.

A droplet of pre-cum beads out of his slit and starts expanding, defying gravity as it swells and swells. Seriously, shouldn't that thing be – the drib of fluid isn't the only thing that's growing! His god-damn, giant dick is getting bigger before he cums this time! I start to jolt out another series of cum volleys. This close to my last orgasm they're thinner and spray messily. He immediately follows my first shot, painting me with thick, heavy gobs of his semen. He closes the distance between us with a single step as his dick swells forth with each shot, inches at a time.

He sweeps me up into a tight embrace and we lock lips. His body stretches out, and the floor falls away. I don't care. Suspended there in his arms a haze of lust descends over me. His body packs on suffocating size around me – chest, arms, torso, all conspiring to crush me as his muscles develop and expand. I'm so coated in sexual fluids that I slip upwards in his arms. It breaks our kiss and I sit above him while perched atop his forearms. Our gazes remain locked as his growth finally halts. It's a long way down.

Maxx. Bedroom. Now.” His voice is deeper, firm. There is no denying the authority he currently wields over the two of us. He's strong to carry me the room cradling my ass in one hand. He's fucking huge now. He has to turn sideways and crouch down so we make it through the doorway. He places me on the bed with exaggerated care. I stand there looking down at him.

Pfft, you're not so big.” I playfully flick his shoulder.

Oh? Really?” He grins and gives me a light swat on the chest. I tumble gracelessly backward and land on my ass in the pillows. He drops to his knees on the bed and the damn thing shudders with the impact.

His cock is angled toward my hole, still hard and dripping with arousal. It has to be more than twice as long as before. He clambers over to me and flips me onto my belly with one hand, while he reaches for the lube on the nightstand.

Hey, that isn't going to work for me.”

What?! You want me to go in without lube?” He pauses, confused with the cap already up. My laugh is low, throaty.

Not that.” I wriggle out from under his hand and flip myself to face up at him. “ I want to see you when you strain my body to its limit with your immense cock.”

Wanna see the super-hot monster you helped make?”

See it and feel it.”

You're going to feel it, all right, shrimp!” The use of Maxx's label for me distracts me as he starts to push in.

My ass is soundlessly rent asunder. He's drenched himself in lube but nothing could lessen the exquisite torture of his new size nudging deeper and deeper into me as my body adapts to take him. The obelisk of his dick is clearly visible beneath my taught skin. It inexorably presses forward until I can feel pressure against my clavicle. He's filled me all the way from my ass to the base of my throat.

Just look at how fucking big I am! Look at how much you have to stretch so I could fit inside you! You love that, don't you? Making me so massive that you're nothing more than a cock sleeve to me?”

And I do. I can barely think as he fucks me senseless. I'm incapable of wielding any control over my body like the previous night. He's more than strong enough to lift my form so I'm fully suspended on his shaft as he thrusts in and out with increasing speed. When he tires of that he angles back down to the bed and sinks himself even further into me. I feel my collarbones start to bend around his gargantuan tip.

I forget that Maxx is still with us until I feel the light grip of a small hand in mine within the sheets. My eyes are rolled in the back of my head from the crash of sensation flooding my stretched out body soit takes me a couple of moments to find the sanity to focus on his face. My expression is one he knows well – before his reduction tonight it's the look almost all his partners gave him as he filled them beyond capacity and fucked them silly.

Maxx...?” Shit, he's still hard. Probably has been this entire time. I should probably do something about that.

Hey... you okay?” I don't know that I can accurately answer him. The pleasure I feel means I must be okay, right?

Hnnnngg...” My body clenches and my back arches in response to the angle my partner hits within me. My mouth lolls open and Maxx's dick is suddenly above me. “You should... should fill me up too, Maxx....” He looks down at me writhing on the bed in confusion and blushes.

Can't. I'm too little now. I couldn't do anyth-” I interrupt him by lapping up his sac as it hangs there. I can taste his salt and sweat mingled with cum. Even in his reduced state his balls are heavier and fuller than mine.

You're ,mmmm, not the little guy, even now, Maxx. Still bigger'n me if you were my height.” The giant of a man finally starts to clue in to what's happening and eases up so I can speak intelligibly.

Huh?” Apparently Maxx is still having issues forming thoughts. I can't really blame him right now.

Scale, Maxx. You're still the bigger guy. You could still fill me... if you wanted to....”

I'm still... the bigger guy...?” Realization starts to burn its way through the potent fog of lust he responded to our fuck-fest with.

If we were the same height, definitely the bigger guy.” I lick the length of his curved cock and get the shiver of delight I'm aiming for. His eyes narrow a bit as he sizes me up, splayed out and vulnerable below him. A small, confident smile pulls the corners of his mouth up. He's still so fucking stunning, I can't help but stare. He feels the intensity of my gaze and it fans the embers of his ego. He squeezes my hand and brushes his fingers lightly through my hair. It is not a gesture I expected from him.

Yeah. You're actually right, my little friend. And you do look like you might need some help down there. You look a bit... hungry from this end. Could I...” He drags the head of his cock across my lips. I kiss at it ravenously. For the first time in a long, long time, the word little doesn't sound demeaning when he says it.

Fuck my face for me, Maxx? Fuck it until you make me gag like only you can. You fill me beyond choking on this end while He keeps ravaging my ass. I bet I've got enough left in me to make sure you can meet him in the middle.” What the fuck am I even saying? I don't know how any of this works.

You...you sure? We won't...hurt you?”

After what's happened tonight, what's happening right now.... You still don't get it. I'll be fine, Maxx.” Fuck, I hope so. Could this be too much?

Challenge accepted.” The deep baritone from the large man at the other end of the bed snaps me out of my thoughts. He's totally smirking down at me, like he know something I don't. “Try to keep up, Maxx.” He pulls almost all the way out and then thrusts in forcefully. I yelp as my body responds and distends to accommodate his speed and pressure. “ You might end up getting some teeth. I can't help hitting him so deep.”

Bring it, Moby Dick. I have a lifetime of working with a bigger cock than you could even dream of before yesterday. Open up that tight, luscious mouth - Here I come.”

My field of vision is filled by his cock and then his balls. I close my eyes. There's a pause as they exchange something, a glance, a challenge to each other, I don't know. Our rhythm builds once whatever it is happens between them. My body finally responds like I want it to, letting me sculpt it to provide tension, suction, tactile sensation. Maxx is vocal of his appreciation.

Fuck. Holy Fuck! What are you – Why the fuck did you not tell me it would feel like...Fuuuuuck!”

They play nice and Maxx gets to avoid me biting. After a few moments, I feel him start to reach deeper within me. I feel him widen in my mouth as he gets longer forcing my jaws apart. The tactile sensation of him growing while he's inside of me feels sublime. I lose consciousness for a moment when I feel the tension of their two mammoth dicks meeting up inside of me. They buckle against each other on the next thrust and I find myself gagging before my body gives them enough room to slide past each other. We reach our limit together shortly thereafter. The energy released when we finally climax together ripples outward like a wave. I swear it has actual, physical force enough to rattle the windows.

They ease out of me carefully. There's some garbled conversation that I can't pay attention to. I don't care. All that matters is that I succeeded in making Him bigger. I struggle to sit up before they both help me. I leave them there, unaware if they're actually bickering or just engaging in some sort of Alpha-off competition. I'm full of cum. Really, really full of cum and I need to clean myself up. My shower is perfunctory and deliciously hot. Steam hangs in the room when I'm done. This is so much quicker solo.

Something is amiss when I exit. Voices are raised and He's glowering down at Maxx, arms crossed defensively in front of him.

...Guys..?”

After seeing what he did for you tonight? You have no fucking clue about anything, do you? I will snatch him up in a second if I ever catch word of you mistreating him.” Maxx cranes his neck to maintain eye contact, refusing to back down. I don't think he's craning his neck as much as he should be though. Maxx didn't end up getting bigger, did he?

Hey, Guys?!” How fucking loud do I have to be to get noticed?

Don't think for a moment that I can't read how terrified you are to lose your newfound size when he leaves. I promise you, you fuck with him and I will take all of it and more until you're not even the size of my perfect, naturally occurring dick.”

Maxx!!!” That gets their attention. “Go grab a shower.”

I was just try-”

I'm good Maxx, 'kay? Shower. Please?” He huffs out a sigh.

Fine....” He grouses but marches past me into the bathroom. My eyes don't even meet his mouth anymore. He's definitely taller but doesn't realize it yet...

The room is silent, tense even with Maxx gone. There's a stool set up and a measuring tape upon it. I pointedly look at them and then at him. Fuck, he has well over a foot on me. He glares back down. I cave in first.

So... you had Maxx... measure you this time...?”

Looks like. He convinced me it would be easier for him than for you. That you might not be... up... to the challenge anymore.” He stretches himself out for effect. I gasp in response. He looks smugly self-satisfied.

Before he looked like a bulked up fitness model. Now... now he looks like a massive beast who has cut his body-fat percentage as low as he could for a competition. Every muscle is exaggerated and striations pull beneath the skin with each movement.

Do I get to know how... how huge you are now?” My mouth is dry.

7' 4.” He puffs out a bit more, stands a bit taller as he says it. As if that wasn't already super-humanly huge enough for him.

I...I...fuck.” I step closer. I'm suddenly cautious. I knew he was big earlier but this is more than I expected. I trip over the stool and start to fall toward the ground. He catches me with a single hand, fingers spread out. They span the entire width of my back.

Do you forget how to walk often?” His tone is light – teasing but also intimate. It's the same one he used when I was flustered and panicked upon first arriving. I relax and feel him barely tense as he starts to support my full weight with that one hand. I'm a lot closer to his massive dick at this level. He notes my focus.

27” long, 18” around.” I shiver at the numbers. His other hand braces me from the front instantly. I feel so safe held between his hands. And fragile. I could stretch for him from within, but would I break if he misjudged his strength.

Wow...just...I need to stand” In a blink I'm upright. “27 inches is pretty close too....” I reach for the tape and reel it out. The distance I see can't be right. I fit that inside me?! “Fuck. That's the size of my whole arm!” I hold the tape there for him to see. 27 inches from the tip of my index finger to the armpit. At 18 inches in girth, his dick is bigger than an entire limb. He starts to chub up at the visual.

I could... I could get hard for you again. If...if you wanted to measure to be sure. For science...like you say....” He blushes as his words come out, self-conscious about the offer. I reach out and absently play with the silky thatch of hair that spreads wide beneath his navel. My touch does nothing to quell the flow of blood flowing into his monster cock.

I, um, think we should save that for another time. I'm a little...spent... right now.”

There's a polite cough behind me. Of course Maxx would choose this moment to exit the shower. How long has he been standing there?

How was the shower, Maxx? Great water pressure the big lug has, right?” I turn around. Thank fuck he has pants on, not that they fit him particularly well at this point. He is clearly unimpressed with my attempt at small talk, but smooths the full scowl from his face.

You wanna go get brunch. Refuel after all of... this...?” The words might be addressed to me but the challenge in them is not. The two of them stare each other down.

I'm...I'm still okay, Maxx. More than okay.” He finally looks down at me. It's a look of concern. What the fuck do I look like to him? Is there something wrong with me that I can't see? “You, uh, you look really good, Maxx. You like it better than before, right? Guess you ended up with a little extra...” He manages to crack an appreciative smile for me.

You like? Apparently you had more in the tank than anyone knew.” He gives me a quick double bicep flex and a wink before he slides on his tank top. “What about later? A place to crash so you can actually... rest?” His eyes flick up at the end to glare acid-green at the titan behind me.

A heavy arm drapes around me, pressing me into his form. The huge limb covers half my torso, my legs are spread wider by the breadth of his quad pushing against my ass and between my legs. My feet slide out without friction. He's holding me imperceptibly just off the ground without effort. His stance does nothing to hide his mammoth, flaccid dick. In fact, the movement causes it to flop out to the side and smack softly against my waist knocking me a bit further into the crook of his arm. Its motion is heavy, pendulous, threatening in the charged atmosphere of the room.

He said he's fine.” The chest above me rumbles.

I wasn't talking to you.”

The arm around me tightens and tenses and the rumble shifts to a low growl. A bicep larger than my skull presses tighter against my arm and rib-cage. There's a slight creaking sound as my bones bend and shift around the granite ball of muscle crushing me. Oh. So that was a thing then.... Well, Fuck This isn't just protectiveness on his part. This is possession...ownership. Fuckitty, fuck fuck fuck....

Try to have a great afternoon, Maxx.” He looks at me, confused at my words after watching the realization play on my face. He wants to argue further but changes his mind.

Call me.”

I'll text you.”

It wasn't a question. You. Will. Call. Me. And it'll be later today. Clear?” He's by the door now, donning his jacket and slipping on shoes.

I'll text you first and then maybe call you later.” The art of negotiation in the age of cellular technology.

I'll hold you to that....” He pauses to shoot me one last look. There's an unspoken 'and more' hanging in the air between us. When the door finally thuds shut after his exit, I pry myself free and rest my head against it.

I slide the deadbolt shut with a loud click. The safety chain goes on next, rattling eerily in the silence of the room.

After a couple of moments...minutes...who knows, I hear his treads coming closer.

Go shower. You stink.” The footsteps stop.

But, you like my man-stink. Told me so last night.” I laugh mirthlessly under my breath.

Trust me. Go shower while you can still fit in it. You'll thank me later.”

But I want....” he comes a couple steps closer. I have to do something, give him something to re-assure him, to get him out of his fear for even five minutes.

Just shower... please? There's too... too much in the room right now. I want there to be just you. Only you. I'll change the sheets while you're in there. It'll help.” I finally lift my head and turn to look at him, my lashes moist but not crying. He takes a deep breath in and turns toward the bedroom, pondering the suggestion.

That's...that's actually a really good idea.” He struts toward the bathroom and calls out over his shoulder. “You going to be okay reaching the sheets?”

Piss off, I'm not a midget. Your closet hasn't grown with the rest of you, dip-shit.” I snort in retaliation.

My moment of solace is over quickly but, by the time he's looming in front of the bathroom door, the bed is stripped and I'm fighting with a new fitted sheet. I look up at him, standing there drying his wet, dishevelled hair, shoulders too broad now to stand in an actual doorway. He stops and hangs the towel around the back of his neck.

Better?” I ask.

Better.” He helps me with the damn sheet for his damn over-sized bed. “You... you didn't tell me it would be like... that.... Or that you knew him....”

You didn't ask.”

What?”

You didn't ask. You didn't set any limits. What did we set out to do?” There's a pause before he answers.

Oh” His voice is quiet, uncertain.

We did have stunning success on that front.”

Well...I guess...”

You guess?

It's just that, I thought...”

I'm going to need you to hep me out a bit more with that. What did you think?”

He was pretty intense. I thought I was the onl-”

Stop. Stop right there. We've both had other partners. Partners come with history.” This is going to be difficult. He's looking at the floor now. I take the opportunity to close the gap. “Hey, we're not even dating, remember? This was a one-off weekend for kicks. That's what we agreed to.”

But we could, right?”

Date?” It' isn't necessarily a dirty word, but it feels strange in my mouth. Could we? I mean, an hour commute wasn't that bad. And I could totally get into cuddling a man who was tall enough that my eyes only came up to this nipples.

Yes, date. Like normal people do. Just think of all the water pressure you'd have access to...” I grin at him as he stretches his arms out, showing off the thick slabs of his chest, the mammoth globes of his shoulders, and the epic span of how far he can reach now.

Water pressure...riiiiiight....

I guess we...could try it out.”

Good. I don't want you to even text him then.” So much for distraction. I reach up to pull his arms down so I could hold his hands in mine.

That isn't how dating works. You know that....”

...Yeah...but I don't like him...” I snicker at that.

You're, um, definitely not alone in that opinion. Very few people get to know Maxx enough to 'like' him.”

He's so arrogant....”

Yup.”

And conceited.”

Yup.”

He is hot though.”

You should have totally fucked his ass before you got too big....”

Huh? Would he have actually let me-”

Oh hellz no, but that look of yours right now is fucking priceless.”

Jerk. You remember that I'm a lot bigger than you now, right? Might have to lift you up and leave you dangling somewhere until you agree to be nicer to me.”

What?!” I choke in surprise. “You wouldn't?!”

Now that look is priceless.” He reaches out and hugs me lightly. “So...um... can we?” I laugh softly against his warm, expansive chest.

You're really going all Beyoncé on me, aren't you?”

Maybe a little.” He pushes me back bit and leans down to kiss me. I raise myself up to meet his lips. He still has to bend down so much. He doesn't lift me off the ground this time. It's a considerate choice.

Let me sleep on it?”

Huh?”

I actually do need a nap after our activities this morning.”

I suppose he was right about the food thing too, then?”

Not challenging to be right about that one. Even people who don't have hours of mind-blowing, world-altering sex need food.” Lethargy is starting to come over me and I retreat to his bed, slipping under the covers.

Can I... hold you?”

As long as we're dating, I will always want you to hold me...” He joins me beneath the sheets and pulls me into him. I rest my head in the crook of his arm, the bicep providing more height that the pillow could. It only takes half of his other arm to encircle my waist, his long fingers gently trace my ribs.

As long as, huh? That means we're totally dating.” He whispers in my ear with barely contained glee.

Fuck – yes, okay? Just let me sleep?” I break into a yawn.

Almost.”

Almost?” I'm having a hard time thinking striaght.

Why did you pick him if you knew what he could do to you?” Of course he would wait until my guard was down to break out this one. Little fucker. I'm done dodging my own fear now.

It was the surest way to get what you wanted.” I slur out and pull his arm tighter around me. His warmth is delicious. All I can smell his clean body all around me, encompassing me.

You put yourself through that for.... Oh....”

Mmmhmmm.” I can't even form words anymore.

...I...” Instead of saying anything more I feel the press of his lips kissing the top of my head as I slip unconscious.

A year later and he's still growing.

Earlier today I measured him at 10 feet, 8 inches. I have to use a step ladder to measure him. He teases me about it every time. He continues to put on muscle mass when he grows as well. His traps are beyond his ears now, arms forced out at a weird angle by the size of his chest, lats, biceps and triceps. There is no thigh gap, even his calves bulge out enough to keep me from reaching all the way around his shin if he flexes. We have no way to test how strong he actually is.

We've moved of course. Even with 15 foot ceilings, his studio became too small.

His cock grew faster than the rest of him. Soft, it reaches a gigantic 12 feet, 2 inches. He fills a room when he's hard, cresting at a mind-boggling 23 feet, 4 inches long and a staggering 16 feet around.

That's about 51 times longer than me and 35 times thicker than I am.

He likes to use the Rules to help him get really hard on the days I measure him. You'd think he'd be practically immobile by the sheer volume of muscle mass he has now, but you would be so wrong. I'm still technically quicker than he is, but once he gets a firm grip around himself to keep his junk from dragging, he's more than strong enough to jump further than I could ever hope to run. He tries to convince me it's still fun for him even though it doesn't ever feel like much of a challenge for him.

This morning he didn't even bother with that. My movements must have been predictable, because he reeled out his massive schlong and tripped me with it in order to catch me. I stopped moving entirely and he was afraid he'd accidentally injured me. That wasn't it. The feeling was uncannily familiar.

His dick couldn't possibly become long enough to reach for me through time...right?

Fin

Apologies to anyone out there who might actually have the username Maxx10plus.  The use of the name here was not intended to represent anyone real.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1