anormorph

• 10 months later...

I have to thank Dredlifter and his broad, well-defined shoulders for helping me come back to this story.  His kind, patient indulgence of my 'mild' obsession with his current serial, Elongro, helped me get back on the writing train.

And this is really sappy.  I'm not even sorry a little bit.

Cockfight Part 2

I nod in agreement. I do not trust myself to have the power to speak.

Any ideas on how we go about that?” With a squeeze of my ass he lowers me gently to the floor.

I don't say anything. Instead I gently cup the sack below his searing erection. It grew with the rest of him and it had been generous before. The skin is absurdly warm to touch. And soft. So delectably soft. His large balls stretch it out, each easily the size of a kiwi. It is heavier than I expected, and I expected quite a bit of mass. I fondle them gently, slowly tugging them up and out from his body before sliding around to his shaft, changing my grip to stroke up toward the top of his cock as well. I couldn't even hope to span it, even with my fingers splayed wide. There is so. Much. Meat.

He's hard. I'm hard. But neither of us is really sure how to proceed.

I'm, uh, not sure what just happened, never mind how to duplicate it.”

Well, if you just keep doing what you're doing with your hands down there, I'm sure to rocket off another volley or ten quick enough.” He starts slowly thrusting into my grip.

'Is this, is this what you want?”

Definitely. My own skin feels so tight, so sensitive. My entire body feels like it's charged with something, some kind of energy, and it thrums, it pulses within me with every time you touch me. What ever happened to me, you're the source, you're part of it. Do you think... could we try...fucking...? His voice trails off at the end and he looks down. We're both staring at the biggest obstacle to any penetration jutting out and up from his body.

That's... a lot of dick to get in my ass.... Even if I could stretch wide enough to take you, you're not going to be able to get close to bottoming out without rupturing something. Do you really want to go there if you have to hold back the entire time? Maybe...with the right angle, this could work?” I slowly kneel before him. The head of his massive dick looms in front of me, throbbing with arousal.

That's right, get your mouth on it.” Like I was going to wait for an invitation. We're lucky I have a big mouth – just licking it proves to be a chore. I slurp on the tip hungrily, slowly taking him deeper and deeper while twisting my grip. His hand feels heavy on the back of my head, fingers clutching my hair. All too soon, he's making contact with the back of my throat. I whine with desire; I want to take so much more of him but I can't in our current position.

Stand up.”

I do and look up at his lips. I'm not sure how long it'll take to get used to him being this much taller. They're right there, full and practically begging to be tasted. It occurs to me suddenly that we've never kissed. Sure, we get together, compare dicks, and occasionally blow off some steam with wild, passionate fucking, but we've never been intimate. We did showers together to clean off, but we didn't cuddle; we did a couple of drinks after comparing and went our separate ways; we did not meet for dinner on a Wednesday at a favourite restaurant. Curious, I raise myself up on my toes and make contact with his lips.

He reciprocates immediately. Olympic-quality face-sucking follows. After a few oxygen starved moments, I quickly find myself hoisted off the ground, my legs spread to wrap around his waist.

We need a better position.” He carries me effortlessly into the bedroom and lowers me gently to the bed. Our lips remain locked, dicks bobbing up between us, leaking pre-cum on our torsos as we grind against each other.

I can't help but stiffen with fear. We talked about not trying penetration, but the ease with which he just hauled me around is a clear display that I cannot hope to stop him from doing whatever he wants. What am I going to do? He senses my trepidation and raises himself up on his arms, looking down at me.

You okay? Still with me?” He slowly pumps his body against me, the friction of my much smaller cock sliding along the more significant volume of his length works to soothe my apprehension.

Are we here to try...?”

Not at all. We decided against it. I thought we could use the bed to change the angle for you. You looked like you were getting a bit frustrated with how little of me you could fit in there. And I couldn't press myself against you... like this.”

He thrusts against me in earnest, the weight of him pushing down and closing me in on all sides, both comforting and heightening my desire for him. I catch up to his thought process and squirm out from beneath him, aided by the slick volume of pre-cum soaking my torso. I move so that my head hangs off the edge of the bed.

Go get your phone?”

Now?” He looks at me, baffled.

Yes now,” I chuckle softly. “If I'm going to try and choke down that entire thing, we're going to record my efforts. For science.”

For science, huh?” He steps away briskly to retrieve his phone, speaking while he does so. “Not for any personal pleasure to be derived from viewing later, of course....” He teases. He comes back to find me elevated on a couple of pillows to bring me up to the height we need for him to make full use of my throat.

Of course.” I grin up at him and grip his thick legs to pull him closer. “Let's see how deep we can get you. Just go. Nice. And. Slow.” I accentuate each word by flicking the tip of his engorged cock with my tongue. He hisses down at me with pleasure and begins filming.

I guide him slowly into my mouth. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to swallow enough of him to nuzzle my nose deep into his ball sac, but this angle gives me the best chance to take as much of him in as I can. And there is so much to take in. I can view the lean, sculpted column of his torso rising above the monumental cock brushing against my lips.

In seconds, his glans fills my mouth. I can feel his thickness against my teeth – he's so big he brushes against my molars as he pushes inexorably deeper. He moans with arousal at the slick change in friction. 6 inches in and the shelf of his newly developed chest disappears, eclipsed by the widening base of the erection that dominates my view. I can barely see the tight rows of his abdominals framed by the lines of his obliques when he gets 8 inches into my mouth. I know he's not going to get much further. With the girth and length he now has, my throat is bound to be too tight. Reminding myself over and over to breathe through my nose will not alter the reality that he's so wide that he'll force up my palate and close off the airway completely. At 9 inches deep we encounter resistance. We feel the tip lodge in my throat having filled every possible space my anatomy allows.

I whimper with desire beneath him. He responds by sliding his mammoth dick partway out of my mouth before thrusting back in.

Just... give me a sec. Gonna try and open you up a bit more.” He pistons in and out a couple more times, slick and heavy with spit and pre-cum. “You're so close to taking all of me. So. Fucking. Hot. Watching me stretch out your throat. You're going to love watching how deep you swallow me.” He pumps a couple more times but doesn't succeed in getting much further.

I'm getting impatient. Gorging on the heft of him all the way to the back of my throat feels so good, so right. He said he'd own me, right? What the fuck is he waiting for? He's already marked me as his territory and them proceeded to inexplicably swell even larger than he was. Now, thrusting in and out of my mouth, he's going to give up? I'm so close to being made fully his. I can't stand my body's last physical resistance to receiving his magnificence. I Must. Take. More.

Then it happens.

He angles his hips a little bit more in a desperate attempt to bottom out. Just as the head brushes against the back of my throat again, my muscles loosen and then contract around the entire glans, gripping it and pulling him deeper.

Fuuuuuuck. What are youuu-” He cries out as waves of ecstasy wash over him from the unexpected sensation. My throat muscles stretch inhumanly wide to allow him access and I feel the heavy weight of his balls crash into my face. The feeling is surreal – my insides undulate to milk his massive cock within me, responding to my desire to stroke his length and whorl around the tip at the same time. “Yesss!!!” He's screaming with delight now. This shouldn't be possible. My anatomy should not be able to twist and widen in this fashion. Something primal uncoils within me as he forcefully withdraws from my mouth, dragging his steely length out of me. I try to wiggle toward it to draw him back in but he holds me pinned to the bed with one hand.

Whoa. Just. Whoa.” He's looking down at me with a mix of awe and admiration. “Where did that come from?”

Fuck. Does it matter? Just...hnnnng....just get back inside me?”

Your whole throat just widened out like some...some... tentacle or something and gripped me inside like a hand and a tongue at the same time! What's going on?”

Of course I felt it. How could I not feel it. I just know that I wanted to take you deeper, much deeper and finally I was able to. Now will you stop overthinking and fuck me senseless?!”

He's half looking at me, half looking at his phone. Probably watching the moment the change occurred. I take advantage of his distraction and squirm out from under his hand. I roll up and lunge forward to start servicing him again with my mouth, but he drops the phone and catches me before I make contact. I am unceremoniously lifted up and thrown onto my back with an ease that catches me off guard. He's a lot fucking stronger than I am now.

Eager, aren't we?” His face is smug and sexy. How can he be both at the same time? Something is clearly wrong with me.

I feel like you appreciate that...” I stare up at him with half lidded eyes. “Can you really blame me for trying?” I try to appeal to his ego.

There's something else I want to try after what just happened. Do you trust me?”

I...um...” He sees my hesitation and reaches down to caress the side of my face. I nuzzle his large hand, pressing my cheek into the firm pad of his palm.

Hey. It's okay. I'll go slow – we don't even know what or why this is happening. After watching what you did with your throat though.... It made me think what else... might... be....”

Oh. Of course that's what he's talking about. We both want it and now it might actually be possible. I raise my eyes to look at him. All trace of his earlier smirk is gone, replaced by a concerned look of genuine tenderness. It's the same look he gave me when he helped me out of my paranoid head-space undressing in his bathroom before we started. So earnest... so... real. How could I say no?

I'm game if you are. You're carrying me around if I'm too sore to walk tomorrow.” He chuffs out a light laugh and leans down to kiss me. My legs splay wide to accommodate his thickly muscled torso and I raise myself up to meet him. I feel the ball of his bicep curl around me, supporting my weight as we kiss fervently. “We're still going to need gobs of lube....” He chuckles against my neck and breaks the embrace to rummage through a nightstand.

He's working a lubed up finger into my ass a moment later. I clutch the bed sheets and squirm when he adds more lube and a second finger. He grips my hip with his free hand to stop me from fucking myself on his fingers. Then there's a third finger, warming me up, hitting me in all the right spots inside. I buck against his hold, eager to get going but he tightens his grip and holds me fast.

I love seeing you writhe like this. I love that it's me making you this hot.” His fingers withdraw and he slings my legs over his shoulders. A moment later I feel his length rubbing against my ass. It's huge. I take a deep breath and hold it in anticipation of his entry.

The tip throbs slick and wide between my cheeks, inching its way forward. The pace is agony as is the first wave of pain as his arm-thick cock breaches the tight ring of muscle. What the fuck were we thinking? The stretching sensation is extreme – it feels like my body is being split apart as my pucker slowly widens to allow him entry. He stops once the first few inches are inside and strokes my thigh reassuringly.

After a couple of moments, the burning sensation of being rent asunder gives way pleasure. I can still feel the pull of my flesh being spread apart by his massive size but the pain is muted by mounting desire. He flexes within me and my hips lift up with his movement. I'm like his dick marionette. He grins and pushes further in.

The sensation of being filled is divine. Deeper and deeper he goes, my body adjusting itself to allow him entry. After what feels like an eternity, I feel his balls resting heavily upon my ass. There's a dopey, blissful smile on his face and he takes a brief rest.

You did it. You fit yourself around all of me. Are you okay?”

I.... Yeah, I am.” His body is hot against mine. I can feel sweat starting to bead out on the skin in the small of my back. He watches me closely as he tries a couple of small pumps, gauging my reaction. When I gasp with delight, his thrusts become a little longer. He's still going slow, allowing me to feel and adjust to the exceptional length he has each time he pulls out before driving back into me.

Once he's sure I'm ready he picks up speed, thrusting both shallow and deep, always keeping me guessing how far in he'll sheath himself in me. I reach up and pull him down to kiss him, biting his lip. He gasps and I force my tongue into his larger mouth, relishing his surprise and quick recovery of dominance. It isn't a gentle kiss. It's raw and needy and spurs us on even more. His hands grip the tops of my hips and drive me harder against him. I tighten myself around him, pulling him as deep as we can get. My altered body fights against his withdrawal, the added suction heightens every movement he makes within me as we lose ourselves in pleasuring each other.

You feel fucking amazing,” he pants out, face buried in my neck. I drop my legs and wrap them around his waist, pressing our bodies together. He closes his hands around my lower back and tilts me off the bed. His biceps swell gorgeously as they flex to support my weight. I gasp and moan in response, the new angle sends new waves of delight through me.

I'm...fuuuuck.....going....soon.” I can hardly form words. I tense my abdomen to lift myself up to kiss him again. I dig my fingers into his upper back to brace myself but he easily adapts to the extra weight. The skin beneath my fingers tenses as the muscles beneath tighten so there isn't any space left between us.

Remember what... I... said earlier?” He changes to long, firm strokes, punctuating each deep thrust with words. My mouth lolls open with mind-numbing pleasure – he's fucking me blissfully senseless. “I. Own. You. Now. You're... Mine.” He nips the skin beneath my jaw on the last word and hammers into me forcefully. My whole body tightens and I come at last and hot spurts jet up between us. He looses a guttural scream a moment after I start and spills forth within me. Shot after shot fills my insides, the fiery heat of it causes my body to flush pink and warm. He gradually slows his strokes and lowers me gently to the bed, large hands still cupping my ass. Our breathing slows and I open my eyes. I can't even recall exactly when I closed them.

Wow. That was....fuck.... Holy fuck.” I'm clearly still fucked senseless.

Yeah.” He lets out a long breath. “Absolutely yeah.” He withdraws from me and there's an audible pop. The sensation is a loss and my body is momentarily confused by his absence. I tighten reflexively and start to prop myself up on my elbows but he stops me. He lays down and hugs me tightly from behind, his perfect, engorged dick still pressing against me rigid and insistent.

The embrace is...kind, thoughtful. His breath is warm against the top of my head. This close to him I can feel his pulse, strong and rhythmic against me. The effect is soothing...intimate really. I feel the first pulls exhaustion lying there cocooned in his arms.

Hey?” I ask softly. “I, um, I need to get up and, um, clean up a bit...”

Hmmph.... I guess that's allowed.” His arms squeeze tighter before letting me go. When I sit up and look over at him, he's smiling. His hair's messed up and he's still sweaty from exertion, but he's damn, fucking hot. I'm not sure if he's flexing while laying there but fuck does he look fi-

Fuck. That's what we were after wasn't it? The thought gives me a chill and I stare at him intensely. He notices and sits up immediately.

What? Is something wrong? Does anything hurt?”

It's sweet that he's thinking of me. That he forgot about what we were trying to do.

Stand up for me?” I hold out my hand as I rise to my feet.

Huh?”

Just... just stand up, okay?” He holds my hand but doesn't use it. Watching his abdomen tighten and legs flex as he stands could become one of my new favourite past-times. Along with the mind-altering sex.

My eyes still meet the same point below his lower lip at the chin. I look down. Nothing going on down there either.

You're acting really weir- Oh. Right.” He closes his eyes and shakes out his arms, trying to relax while standing.

We wait.

Nothing happens.

We wait a minute more.

He opens one eye to look at me. I shake my head.

Sorry? It's not like we know what we're doing, right?” It sounds lame, even to me.

Yeah. I guess. It just felt like there was more, you know? Like there was still something waiting to come out.”

Do you still feel it? That... thing you mentioned earlier....?”

It's...It's still there.”

He holds his hand up toward me. I reach out and place my hand against his. I jump back and yelp in surprise. Why had I not felt that earlier? It was like an electric current jolted me in the ass and coursed through my body, into his hand.

Definitely still there then. I didn't feel it...before...”

Before I rocked your world with mindblowing sex?” He totally knows how sexy I think his smirk is.

I guess it was alright. I'll definitely leave a positive review on Air Bnb. The pain in my ass is going to stop you from getting five stars though.” I can play this game back.

Such. A. Tease.” He starts toward me but I stop him with a frantic wave of my hand.

He doesn't grow nearly as much this time but it's still noticeable. An inch, maybe? A groan of euphoria escapes as he feels it happen. Fuck, it's absurdly exciting to watch him grow like that. I'm hard as a rock instantly from one lousy inch. I prepare myself for the sensation and reach out to touch his shoulder as his growth ebbs.

The tingling is tangible but I force myself to maintain contact. The longer I do, the more I start to understand about what to do. I am his. That much is clear now. A catalyst of sorts for whatever is happening. I can still spur his growth on, but I can't be both the catalyst and the fuel. I still have no idea what started this change in him exactly, but I really don't care. I feel his desire for more. And his desire is mine now. Who am I kidding? I probably had the desire for him to have more before he did.

Oh.

The realization blindsides me. My fingers fall from his shoulder with shock. He notices the break in contact and my silence.

Hey? What's going on in there?” He turns my head gently to look at him. There is no jolting sensation this time. It's still there, omnipresent as it flows through and between us, but the strangeness of it is subdued after my epiphany. I blink to clear my thoughts and make eye contact to put him at ease.

I'm good. I'm just thinking, that's all. Let's...let's go get cleaned up?”

You think you can keep your hands off me in the shower?” I can't help but give him the chuckle he's trying to get to break this new tension.

Totally. But then I want to sleep. In your bed. With you. And cuddle”

Just sleep...?” He raises his arms above his head and hits a double-bicep flex.

Fuck. Me.

Well, when you do that.... But that's what I need. Like really, really need right now. Don't worry though, I'll still let you be the big spoon.”

As if you could even be the big spoon compared to all this!” He lunges at me and hefts me over his shoulder. Easily. His feet slap against the floor as he struts toward the bathroom. I take the opportunity to ogle his ass as he carries me. It's not like I could break free even if I wanted to.

Not that I would ever want to. Especially now. The wheels in my head begin turning, even as we tease and clean each other in the shower. I need to contact a few people and make some arrangements before indulging in some sleep with this perfect partner who shares my appetites, who knows parts of me better than I know myself.

I am his.

He is mine.

Is it wrong that we didn't have a chance to ask each other if this was what we would choose before it began?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Absolutely fantastic read. Not sure how I missed the first part when it was posted originally,  but I loved it! Please write more — your words paint a deeply vivid picture that absolutely heightens the reading pleasure so to speak. Well done! 

• Thanks 1