• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• muscleaddict

• crushme99

• musclepaul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a story I wrote years ago for my "Muscle Addicts Inc" blog. I've been going over it and making a few tweaks here and there and thought I'd share it here as I work on it. It's far from perfect

Amazingly, during the days which followed before my next class, where I would find out the outcome of my placement, my mind felt fairly relaxed. Every now and then I would experience a moment of sheer

I suddenly had the urge to know exactly what was going through the mind of, not just my new oiling partner, but the man whose gorgeously peeled and newly glistening obliques my fingers were currently

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
muscleaddict

Just a quick update to say I now have a page on my "Muscle Addicts Inc" blog with links to all my available stories if anyone wants to check it out. Link here

1097181489_fictionstories2copy(1).thumb.png.ec9869b008241dfbe7dd6e8add63a901.png

• 2 years later...
muscleaddict
32 minutes ago, Jlb423 said:

Holy shit.  This was awesome!

It's been a long time since I had any feedback on this story! 😅 Thank you, matie - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

• Like 1
crushme99
On 8/11/2018 at 5:25 AM, muscleaddict said:

Just a quick update to say I now have a page on my "Muscle Addicts Inc" blog with links to all my available stories if anyone wants to check it out. Link here

Wonderful to have a central place for your work.  Thanks!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for posting his again.  I hadn’t seen it the first time and it was a real treat to read it in its entirety. You really are an amazing writer - the way you create characters - each bodybuilder is an individual with distinct personalities.  The way you develop the relationship between Charlie and Simon.  How Charlie is changed at the end by the experience. Even Billy is complex and real.  And not to mention the way you bring to life the hot muscle worship session in the hotel room!  I didn’t feel like I was reading, but experiencing!  Brilliant!  

• Like 1
muscleaddict
On 9/15/2020 at 5:38 AM, Lefty said:

Thanks for posting his again.  I hadn’t seen it the first time and it was a real treat to read it in its entirety. You really are an amazing writer - the way you create characters - each bodybuilder is an individual with distinct personalities.  The way you develop the relationship between Charlie and Simon.  How Charlie is changed at the end by the experience. Even Billy is complex and real.  And not to mention the way you bring to life the hot muscle worship session in the hotel room!  I didn’t feel like I was reading, but experiencing!  Brilliant!  

Thank you @Lefty - I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's nice to get some feedback on one of my older stories! ☺️