Charlie's Secret

muscleaddict

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update to say I now have a page on my "Muscle Addicts Inc" blog with links to all my available stories if anyone wants to check it out. Link here

1097181489_fictionstories2copy(1).thumb.png.ec9869b008241dfbe7dd6e8add63a901.png

• 2 years later...
32 minutes ago, Jlb423 said:

Holy shit.  This was awesome!

It's been a long time since I had any feedback on this story! 😅 Thank you, matie - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2018 at 5:25 AM, muscleaddict said:

Just a quick update to say I now have a page on my "Muscle Addicts Inc" blog with links to all my available stories if anyone wants to check it out. Link here

Wonderful to have a central place for your work.  Thanks!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for posting his again.  I hadn’t seen it the first time and it was a real treat to read it in its entirety. You really are an amazing writer - the way you create characters - each bodybuilder is an individual with distinct personalities.  The way you develop the relationship between Charlie and Simon.  How Charlie is changed at the end by the experience. Even Billy is complex and real.  And not to mention the way you bring to life the hot muscle worship session in the hotel room!  I didn’t feel like I was reading, but experiencing!  Brilliant!  

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 5:38 AM, Lefty said:

Thanks for posting his again.  I hadn’t seen it the first time and it was a real treat to read it in its entirety. You really are an amazing writer - the way you create characters - each bodybuilder is an individual with distinct personalities.  The way you develop the relationship between Charlie and Simon.  How Charlie is changed at the end by the experience. Even Billy is complex and real.  And not to mention the way you bring to life the hot muscle worship session in the hotel room!  I didn’t feel like I was reading, but experiencing!  Brilliant!  

Thank you @Lefty - I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's nice to get some feedback on one of my older stories! ☺️

• 1 year later...

Thanks for this interesting story. I really like how the author conveys the feelings and emotions of people. This makes you worry with the heroes of their events. Of course, the description of big muscles is impressive, and anyone who has a good imagination can reproduce it in their head, hehe)) Keep up the good work, you, the author, are very good at it. I will gladly read other works)