Charlie's Secret

muscleaddict

8 minutes ago, musclepaul said:

Epic story and so well told and paced.

Must confess i have been dreaming of Bryan McWoofWoof - now he needs his own story

Thank you, mate! I'm not sure if it's a little slow and repetitive in places so appreciate that feedback! 

Haha - well, funnily enough I did once think about a spin off called "Live For The Pump" featuring Bryan and Tommy! :D

7 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you, mate! I'm not sure if it's a little slow and repetitive in places so appreciate that feedback! 

Haha - well, funnily enough I did once think about a spin off called "Live For The Pump" featuring Bryan and Tommy! :D

GO for it - we all live for the Pump  :) 

Just now, musclepaul said:

GO for it - we all live for the Pump  :) 

Hehe! Maybe I will one day.

The story I'm writing at the moment actually references all of the bodybuilders from this story, although it's very much it's own thing.

• Like 1

"A slight sadness that the experience was over crept over me . . . "

Exactly how I feel right now.  Unfortunately, no more pop-up notifications about Charlie and his adventure.  ?

21 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

"A slight sadness that the experience was over crept over me . . . "

Exactly how I feel right now.  Unfortunately, no more pop-up notifications about Charlie and his adventure.  ?

Awww, bless you mate! And thank you for your continuing feedback! ?

• Like 2

awsome story!!!

would be great to have a follow up 6 months later at the pro comp charlie gets invited to!!

and maybe another 12 months at this comp hes just been to where all the bodybuilders are bigger and tommy spots him again!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Built22 said:

would be great to have a follow up 6 months later at the pro comp charlie gets invited to!!

and maybe another 12 months at this comp hes just been to where all the bodybuilders are bigger and tommy spots him again!!

Or, how about . . . Charlie attends the pro comp in 6 months as invited.  Tommy is also attending, but not to compete.  Instead, he is once again in contest-ready condition because he has a separate photoshoot booked with one of the sport's top photographers who is also attending (think Bill Comstock, Pat Lee, or Ulrich Oehmen).  Tommy and Charlie cross paths while Charlie is doing video.  Tommy invites Charlie to sit in on that special photoshoot.  Then we head back to Tommy's hotel room one more time for some hands-on fun.  ?

C'mon, muscleaddict, ya know you want to do it.  ?

• Like 2

On 6 June 2018 at 6:25 AM, Built22 said:

awsome story!!!

On 6 June 2018 at 7:44 PM, crushme99 said:

Or, how about . . . Charlie attends the pro comp in 6 months as invited.  Tommy is also attending, but not to compete.  Instead, he is once again in contest-ready condition because he has a separate photoshoot booked with one of the sport's top photographers who is also attending (think Bill Comstock, Pat Lee, or Ulrich Oehmen).  Tommy and Charlie cross paths while Charlie is doing video.  Tommy invites Charlie to sit in on that special photoshoot.  Then we head back to Tommy's hotel room one more time for some hands-on fun.  ?

C'mon, muscleaddict, ya know you want to do it.  ?

Haha! Loving these suggestions guys! :D Hmmmm. Might be kinda cool to do a follow up and reunite Charlie and Tommy! I'd probably set it a few years later though. Charlie a little older, more experienced and confident and Tommy much, much bigger!! You guys have got my mind working with possible scenarios now! 

I've mentioned it before the story I'm currently working on references Tommy a few times as a famous bodybuilder. He's now a 212 pro and nicknamed "The Tank"! ^_^

• Like 4