Charlie's Secret

muscleaddict

As the heavy, military like drums of the dark and moody sounding electronic track of his posing music started, Tommy assumed his place just a few feet away from me and Stuart. In an unexpected move, he then turned around and positioned himself so that the camera and his audience were faced with the amazing view of his rear.

Deliciously thick lats stuck out either side of Tommy’s modestly broad back. These would have been the most impressive feature on the rear side of his physique, if it weren’t for the muscles which happened to be peeking out underneath his obscenely shiny, bright yellow posing trunks. A question suddenly arose in my head; had Tommy's glutes been this magnificently developed and absurdly conditioned before? I had clearly been too busy paying attention to his posing buddie Justin’s ridiculously thick and freakishly striated glutes in the pump room to notice that Tommy’s ass was also decorated with some beautiful and freaky striations. These may not have been as deep or prominent as Justin’s, but close up, and in the intimate setting of Tommy’s hotel room, they just so happened to make up one of the freakiest and hottest images I’d ever bared witness to in real life.

Fully expecting him to hit one of the two main rear bodybuilding poses, in another completely unexpected and brilliantly cheeky move, Tommy slowly bent his head and upper body down until his straight arms were almost touching the floor. His incredible ass cheeks naturally parted as he bent down, giving Stuart and I a brief, but outrageous view of his yellow posing trunk covered ass crack.

Remembering how Stuart had seemed to be embarrassed at Tommy’s playful and hilarious stunt at pretending to run away from Justin, in defeat of trying to compete with his phenomenal buttocks, before pointing at his gloriously thick and detailed ass, I cautiously glanced up at him. Sure enough, my filming mentor looked slightly and uncharacteristically flustered, and as his eyes locked with mine, the right side of his mouth curled into a sheepish and adorable smirk.

As Tommy bought his upper body back up to a straight position, he suddenly paused and shamelessly tucked both sides of his shiny, yellow trunks into his ass crack to ensure that as much of his glorious glutes were displayed as possible.

As the beat kicked in on his posing music, suddenly bringing it to life, Tommy reacted appropriately by opening up both of his impressively sized wings and blasting hard into an immense back lat spread pose. He released a loud and cocky sounding, “HOOOOO!” reminiscent of the insanely hot noises he’d made with every pose he’d hit in the pump room.

Staring at the breathtaking rear image of the huge, flexing muscle bull before me, I couldn’t help but be amused by the fact that he was still wearing his crisp white socks, which contrasted brilliantly with his deliciously dark, competition tanned skin. I had no idea why, but as well as finding Tommy’s chosen outfit of white socks and bright yellow posers comical, I also happened to find it extremely sexy. It also seemed to be fitting with Tommy’s slightly quirky, unconventionally handsome looks, and, from what I’d seen so far, his completely unashamed, rather adventurous and outrageously cocky style of posing.

It wasn’t until Tommy spun around to face me and Stuart that we were able to witness just how outrageously cocky that posing would be. He’d been incredibly animated in the pump room, but nothing could have prepared me for the level of cockiness Tommy was about to adopt.

It was clear the second I caught sight of his face, scrunched and contorted in the most animated fashion, his eyes jammed shut, and his mouth unapologetically open in an, “Awww yeah!” expression, that Tommy was about to crank up the attitude much more than we’d witnessed before.

With his arms flung around the back of his head, Tommy, at this point fully facing his audience and the camera I was holding, crunched down hard into an abs and pose, while releasing a loud, “TTTSSSSS!” hissing sound through gritted teeth.

As he cranked down a second time, with a loud, completely indecent and rather dirty sounding “EURGH!” grunt, his eyes still tightly closed, and his face scrunched in the most inexplicably arrogant manner, my eyes immediately veered to those impossibly peeled and beautifully shaped ab blocks protruding from his tummy, barely covered in the tightest, thinnest, deliciously tanned skin conceivable.

The other thing I couldn’t helping noticing was how unfathomably shiny his posers were. Maybe it was the lighting of the hotel room, but I couldn’t remember his trunks being quite as shiny in the pump room. Or as packed. Sticking out below the waistband of those ridiculously hot trunks was the meatiest, thickest and most gorgeous looking bulge, which looked like it was having an extremely hard time being contained by the absurdly shiny material of his posers.

Keeping his right arm round the back of his head, Mr Gorgeous Abs then bought his left arm down in a clenched fist and, twisting slightly to the side, crunched down on his abs again, this time his mouth opening in an arrogant roar-like expression, as he simultaneously released an obscenely hot, manic sounding grunt.

In another crazy move, he then frantically ran his left hand, positioned just a few inches away from his insanely carved serratus and gloriously chiselled obliques, up and down as if strumming an imaginary guitar, in order to show his audience how amazing the freakishly peeled lumps and bumps which made up his alien-like midsection were. I felt certain of one thing; if ever there was a shortage of cheese graters in Denver, Tommy Foster would make an absolute killing hiring out said midsection.

Tommy’s next few poses were hit with the same amount of cockiness, playful attitude and excitable energy. A front double bicep was slammed down hard while he bit down on his bottom lip an released a completely crazy, “Hmpppfff,” an incredible side tricep was hit with a hushed, hissed, “Yeah,” a front lat spread was blasted with an indecently arrogant, lip pursed expression while Tommy released a dirty sounding, “Oooooh!” and a magnificent, muscle exploding side chest was hit with a grizzly, growl-like, “Ahhhhhh!” in what was, undoubtedly, one of the hottest and cockiest posing routines I’d ever witnessed.

I was certain that if I were watching the online version of the video I was currently filming in the comfort of my bedroom, I would have creamed myself at Tommy’s second abs and thighs pose with the outrageous “EURGH!” I couldn’t help wondering exactly what moment, or pose, would have had the same effect on Stuart Fox. Given his confession in the pump room that he loved guys who cranked up the attitude when posing, it was hard to imagine that it would come much longer after mine.

I also couldn’t help thinking about all the muscle addicts out there, who would be creaming themselves stupid to the uploaded, online version of the very video I happened to be filming. The fact that I was the one behind the camera, and filming and witnessing the very thing which would cause some seriously sticky boxer shorts in person was a complete head fuck. This led me to wonder what it must feel like for Tommy Foster/Mr Gorgeous Abs. Knowing that all he had to do was throw his arms behind his head, make one quick, hard movement accompanied by a cheeky facial expression and a small grunt to make dozens of intelligent, professional men want to cream their pants on the spot?

At that point in Tommy's routine, there was no doubt that, of all the poses he had hit, given the sheer attitude that had accompanied it, the abs and thighs was his favourite. I would have also bet good money on it being his favourite of all the bodybuilding poses, if it wasn't for the fact that the conclusion of his routine, which was about to follow, was made up entirely of one particular pose he hadn’t, at that point, included.

As he clasped his right fist with his left hand, Tommy’s expression suddenly became more intense and serious than it had done previously. Jamming his eyes shut once more and animatedly opening his mouth wide like some kind of wild animal, in what was undoubtedly, his most unashamedly arrogant expression yet, he cranked down into the first of a volley of incredible most musculars, releasing a loud, animalistic “ARGGGH!” as he did so.

My hard on hadn’t wavered for one second since he’d started his posing routine, and as Mr Gorgeous Abs suddenly transferred his hands to rest on the top of his shockingly conditioned quads and cranked down into his second most muscular, while animatedly puffing out his cheeks and releasing an inexplicably hot exhaling noise, his beautifully shaped and phenomenally sliced stomach muscles on full, amazing display, I immediately felt the wet sensation of what was, without question, the biggest amount of pre cum released into the crotch of my boxers that day.

Relaxing from the pose, he then performed what was possibly his craziest move yet. As if notifying his audience that he couldn’t hear their appreciation, he rather adorably put his left hand to his ear, in an attempt to encourage them to cheer louder. It was a move I’d seen many bodybuilders perform in videos of posing routines, and looked relatively normal in the setting of a bodybuilding competition, but in the setting of a hotel room, with only an audience of two, it provided another completely bonkers and humorous move from a man who was clearly not afraid to stray away from convention and have some fun with his posing. It was a moment made even more memorable by the reaction of Stuart Fox, who, in a similar, yet even bolder move to when he’d offered up his critiques to the flexing Mr Golden Posers and Chris “Freaky Peaks” Jackson in the pump room, appropriately responded with a short, cheeky, and completely brilliant, “Whooop!”

Tommy’s expression erupted in a large, adorable and gorgeous grin in response, as he then, equally as crazily, lifted his right arm up and pointed at Stuart, as if he were working a stage, and entertaining one side of a packed theatre at a competition. He then walked up to Stuart, stopping barely a foot away from him, placed his right hand on the side of his right quad, bought his left hand down into a fist and, shamelessly sticking out his tongue and releasing a half-pant, half-growl, cranked down hard into an incredible most muscular. It felt like it was being squeezed purely for my amazingly lucky filming partner, who couldn’t keep the slightly sheepish but excited grin from his flustered face, as the indecently sized, gorgeously tanned, cling wrap skin covered slabs of muscle of an attitude packed bodybuilder in tiny yellow posers exploded and tightened just a foot away from him.

TIMES MY HEAD ALMOST EXPLODED BECAUSE SOMETHING COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY AMAZING HAPPENED DURING MY WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT

#9. The moment Tommy Foster/Mr Gorgeous Abs walked up to Stuart Fox to crank out an outrageous most muscular in his face!

Watching Stuart Fox enjoying his own, intimate and personal most muscular, I couldn’t help but feel a slight twinge of jealousy, even though I was fully aware that I probably wouldn’t be able to hold my nerves in place if I were treated to a similar act.

Fully anticipating Mr Gorgeous Abs to then return to his original spot to conclude his routine, those exact nerves were suddenly put to the test when he spun around to face my direction. With a cheeky and excitable grin on his face, he lifted up his right hand and pointed at me in the same manner he had done with Stuart, causing my entire body to go into sheer panic mode, and my imaginary whiteboard to once again flash into my mind, only this time with something different written down.

TIMES I ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS DURING MY WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT

#1. The moment I realised Tommy Foster/Mr Gorgeous Abs was going to walk up to me to crank out an outrageous most muscular in my face!!

I must have looked absolutely terrified as the shiny posing trunk clad muscle freak I’d been filming at a relatively safe distance up until that point, took a few steps directly towards me and both of my hands, still holding Tommy’s camera, noticeably started shaking.

I wanted the ground to swallow me whole, to be anywhere but there in that moment, but at the same time, there was a part of me that wanted it to happen. A part of me that knew this was undoubtedly one of those incredible, once in a lifetime moments that would forever be scratched on to my memory.

The sheer sensation of having Mr Gorgeous Abs standing just a foot away from me in nothing but his posers and socks alone was mind blowing. Standing as close up as he was, I could see just how astonishingly big and developed the slabs, mounds, lumps and bumps sitting on his beautiful physique were. Still wearing a mischievous smile, I also couldn’t stop from thinking just how unbelievably sexy and handsome, unconventionally or not, he really was.

And then there was his incredible scent. A powerful and intoxicating mix of sweat, tanning product, and pure masculinity, which was more pungent than I’d experienced when he’d sidled up to me in the pump room, and now included a faint but strangely hot smell of newly bought clothing material, which I assumed could only be the completely unfamiliar scent of a pair of fresh-out-of-the-packet posing trunks.

With one hand resting on his quad, and the other bought down into a fist, Tommy, once again, cranked down into a most muscular. Only, unlike the three most musculars he’d previously hit, including the one he’d not long cranked out in Stuart Fox’s face, my own personal most muscular was hit a lot gentler, and with, surprisingly, a lot less attitude. With only a hushed, “Yeah!” to accompany the pose, this was clearly, and rather adorably, an attempt to go easy on me because of my obvious and evident nerves as a result of the situation.

As he relaxed from the pose, Mr Gorgeous Abs then did the most unexpected thing. Staring into the camera, with a mischievous and gorgeous grin, he gave a short, cheeky wink, which, amazingly, felt like it was purely directed at me, rather than any potential audience who might be watching the final version of the video I was filming.

As Tommy walked back to his original position, I nervously glanced over at Stuart Fox, who was looking back at me with an amused but undeniably affectionate grin in response to the event that had just occurred, before I turned my attention back to my filming subject.

Gearing himself up for his big finale, Tommy’s facial expressions and attitude had changed considerably. A far cry from the all smiling, cheeky muscle guy who’d just thrown me an adorable and incredibly sexy wink, Tommy’s face was now scrunched and contorted into an intense and insanely arrogant expression, which rightly suggested that his final poses would be hit some serious aggression and attitude.

Bringing both of his arms up, and with his mouth unashamedly open wider than ever before, he cranked down into a brutal crab most muscular, while releasing a loud, animal-like growl, in the first of a volley of three magnificent, attitude packed most muscular. Each one was hit harder than the previous and the final accompanied by his loudest and grizzliest, “ARGGHHH!” groan yet.

With, what was undoubtedly, the greatest, cockiest, not to mention hottest few minutes of posing I’d ever seen that day or on any computer screen in all the years I’d been blowing loads to muscle freaks, finished, Tommy rested his hand on his hips. Catching his breath, he let out a, “Whoooo!” before releasing a short and adorable laugh. Then, as if suddenly remembering his prospective audience, he stood up straight, turned in my direction to face the camera, and began to address said audience.

“So there we have it, folks. I hope you enjoyed watching this last video as much as I did making it. Thanks again for all your support during this contest prep. The next time you’ll see me this shredded…”

In similar fashion to his video introduction, Tommy then paused briefly, threw his right arm behind his head, and bought his left fist down into a quick, hard and insane side crunch pose while releasing a typically animalistic and cocky, “EURGH!” before continuing.

“…will be at this very contest next year, where I’ll be hoping to bring my best package, and finally earn my pro card. Until then, keep checking my website, my video channel and all my social media sites for updates.”

• Like 10

21 hours ago, crushme99 said:

What can I say?  This is such excellent writing.  It's frosting on the cake that you understand and capture how hot the "sound" of serious flexing and showing off can be.  It's why this happens to be one of my favorite videos:

https://youtu.be/LgLmyPIBVzg

Well no surprises, mate, but I find noisy bodybuilders obscenely hot!! Guys who grunt and groan and huff and shout as they crank out their poses!! That video doesn't seem to be working for me unfortunately! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Well no surprises, mate, but I find noisy bodybuilders obscenely hot!! Guys who grunt and groan and huff and shout as they crank out their poses!!  

HELL. YES. The louder and more brutal sounding the better! Every bodybuilder should be straight-up ROARING when they flex!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, crushme99 said:

What can I say?  This is such excellent writing.  It's frosting on the cake that you understand and capture how hot the "sound" of serious flexing and showing off can be.  It's why this happens to be one of my favorite videos:

https://youtu.be/LgLmyPIBVzg

1 hour ago, cg12345 said:

HELL. YES. The louder and more brutal sounding the better! Every bodybuilder should be straight-up ROARING when they flex!

Fuck yeah mate! Totally agree! :D

I actually made a video a few months ago of bodybuilders doing just that...

https://youtu.be/MGDqEToRUwA

• Like 1

Taking the camera from me, the warm, friendly demeanour of Mr Gorgeous Abs I’d experienced prior to his posing had suddenly returned; a sharp contrast to the flexing, face scrunching, noisy animal I’d witnessed not minutes before.

“I wasn’t sure if that was gonna work, but I think that went pretty well?” He was addressing both Stuart and I, once again, engaging us in conversation.

“That was awesome! Completely different to the average posing video you see on the net,” Stuart enthusiastically replied. I couldn’t help but be in awe of my filming mentor’s confidence in his ability to talk to a competitive bodybuilder stripped to nothing but his packed yellow posers and crisp white socks, while I stood awkwardly in silence, seemingly incapable of mustering up a single word.

“That’s what I was going for,” Mr Gorgeous replied, with a mischievous grin. “I may have only come second place, but I reckon I’ve got Justin Hughes beat in the posing department,” he playfully added.

Excusing himself, Tommy retreated to the en suite bathroom of his hotel room, leaving Stuart and I alone for the first time since we’d left the pump room. The second the bathroom door was closed, we were looking at each other wide eyed with stupid, excitable smirks in response to the inexplicably awesome event that had just occurred in that very room.

“I think that might have been the greatest few minutes of my life,” Stuart amusingly said. As I grinned and nodded in agreement, Stuart added, “Not to mention the hottest!” Not only was this a statement that caused me to slightly blush, but the second after Stuart had said it, the most adorably coy expression emerged on his face.

His statement seemed to hang in the air, and as we stayed looking and smiling at each other in a slightly bashful manner, a certain tension seemed to arise in the atmosphere, and a moment seemed to be happening between me and Stuart Fox. A moment shared by two people who undeniably felt a mutual affection for each other. I couldn’t help thinking that if we had been in a film, it would also be the moment just before Stuart Fox and I would finally satisfy our audience, and share a kiss.

Whatever feelings Stuart Fox might have had towards me, one thing was clear on my behalf; I was well and truly smitten with the undeniably handsome and increasingly charming man who’d been given the job as my filming mentor, taken me under his wing, coaxed me into instructing bodybuilders on what poses to hit, invited me to play the most fantastic and creative muscle related game of finding bodybuilders with the best of certain attributes in the pump room, surprised me with his confession that he wasn’t actually a camera man and all but admitted to me that he was a beef crazed muscle addict like me, who was turned on by nothing more than huge, shredded muscle freaks, and stood by my side as one very such muscle freak flexed just feet away from us in his hotel room in the most genuinely brilliant and ridiculously hot display of muscle posing imaginable.

Unfortunately, that meant that another thing had become abundantly clear. At some point I would have to break the news to Bryan Macleod that he was no longer the future Mrs Charlie Steatham.

Sorry Bryan mate, but they’ll be no big wedding cake with miniature figurine versions of us in matching “LIVE FOR THE PUMP” t-shirts perched on the top after all. I know it must be tough for you to hear, but I just can’t deny my feelings any longer. He might not have furry forearms, his chest might not bulge through his t-shirt, and he’s probably not what one would describe as “woof worthy”, but my heart has well and truly been won over. Plus, Charlie Steatham-Fox? You can’t deny that has a rather nice ring to it.

“I have to be honest, I was starting to doubt his title as the most outrageously cocky poser in the room after watching Blaine Holton earlier,” Stuart Fox said in a slightly hushed voice, pulling me out of my imaginary difficult conversation with Bryan Macleod and back into the reality of Mr Gorgeous Abs’ hotel room.

I frowned and shook my head. “We definitely gave it to the right man!” I replied.

Stuart mischievously beamed and nodded his head in response. “Hands down the cockiest posing I’ve ever seen!” he replied, before teasingly adding, “You shit yourself when he walked towards you.”

As I offered up a coy smile, the sound of a toilet flushing interrupted our conversation. Any chance to retort was diminished as Tommy emerged from the bathroom, looking just as beautifully shredded, crazily pumped and freakishly muscular as he had before.

As I turned to watch him strolling towards us wearing nothing but his shiny yellow posers, crisp white socks and a warm, friendly grin, my eyes immediately veered to the six shockingly beautiful blocks of abdominal muscle protruding from his thinly skinned stomach. I couldn’t help but think how utterly surreal and dream-like it felt to be standing in the same, small room as someone with such incredible and freaky stomach muscles.

“Thanks again for doing this, guys. I really appreciate it.”

At this point Tommy was, once again, standing in front of Stuart and I, relaxed with his hands resting on his hips, unintentionally inviting my eyes towards the modestly big bulge stuffed into his brightly coloured trunks. I suddenly had the overwhelming urge to bend down, grab the sides of his magnificently developed quads, bring my mouth to his posing trunk encased bulge and suck on it through the shiny yellow material until his cock exploded and he shot a massive load of much pent up spunk. If he wanted to crank out a most muscular, or hit an abs and thighs pose or two as I was bent down working on his posing trunk covered cock, then I’d be more than OK with that.

“I hope I won’t get you guys into trouble by dragging you away like this,” Tommy continued.

I turned to Stuart Fox who was shaking his head in a reassuring manner so convincing that even I almost started to believe that there was little chance of our field trip away from the bodybuilding show getting us into hot water. The hint of finality in Mr Gorgeous Abs as he spoke, and the fact that we had finished what we’d been asked to do gave me no doubt that we would be soon be heading back to the pump room to discover whether or not that was actually the case. What I definitely couldn’t have predicted at that particular moment was Tommy’s next statement.

“If Bryan gives you any trouble, just blame the whole thing on me.”

The cheeky and undeniably sexy grin that accompanied his words wasn’t enough to deter the surprise in hearing Tommy say Bryan Macleod’s name. Given Bryan’s place on the camera crew, I reasoned that it wasn’t unusual for him to be acquainted with a competitive bodybuilder. But there was a small part of me, maybe the hopeful, opportunistic part that couldn't help but wonder whether there was something more to be read in how Mr Gorgeous Abs knew the name of a man who was so obviously gay. I couldn’t help but notice a flicker of something in Stuart Fox’s expression, and the tone of his voice as he posed his next question, which suggested he was perhaps thinking a similar thing.

“Oh, you know Bryan?”

“We’ve hung out a couple of times.” It wasn’t just the slightly cautious but undoubtedly suggestive tone in Tommy Foster’s voice which accompanied his reply, but the look he gave both Stuart and I as he delivered it. Maybe I was reading the whole thing wrong, and maybe it was just my typically over active imagination spiralling out of control, but it felt like there was a hidden connotation to what Tommy was saying, and loud alarm bells were suddenly ringing in my head.

Could it be? Was there any small, remote chance that the amazing mountain of ripped to ribbons muscle standing before me, with biceps the size of croquet balls and abs which would give any washing machine or cheese grater a damn good run for their money, was gay?

“So how long have you guys worked with him?”

“This is my fourth show,” Stuart replied. “And it’s Charlie’s first. He’s on a work experience placement for his university course,” he added, once again speaking on behalf of his painfully shy filming partner.

Mr Gorgeous Abs looked at me with a surprised and amused expression. “A bodybuilding show is a pretty unusual place to go on a work experience placement.”

I gave a sheepish smile in response, before, finally, offering up my first words to the ridiculously hot middleweight muscle freak standing before me. “The classmate who came on the placement with me wasn’t too impressed!”

Tommy’s smile grew wider in response. In addition to the content of said response, I wondered whether this was also because he’d managed to finally engage me in conversation.

“Not a fan of bodybuilding, huh?”

Unlike YOU Charlie Steatham, who is clearly a massive muscle loving bender who hasn’t stopped drooling over my slabs of perfectly pumped, tan drenched beef since the moment we met, and clearly wanted nothing more than to cream in your panties when I stomped up to you to and squeezed a big, nasty most muscular in your terrified little face.

“It’s definitely not for everyone. My mom keeps any pictures of me in competition well away from my grandma. Her heart’s not in great condition and the sight of me shredded and flexing out a most muscular in tiny posers would probably finish her off for good! I’m guessing you guys have a bit more of an…” he paused before continuing in the same cautious but suggestive manner he’d adopted when informing us he’d hung out with Bryan Macelod, “invested interest?”

OH GOD. OH JESUS. Did he actually just say those words?!

As I stood almost paralysed at what Tommy Foster was saying, the alarm bells were in full, loud activation. “Invested interest” could surely only translate into one thing; you’re *both* massive muscle loving benders who haven’t stopped drooling over my slabs of perfectly pumped, tan drenched beef since the moment we met, and I’m perfectly capable of making you both cum with a single flex of my bicep.

I nervously looked at Stuart Fox, who looked as unsure and weary at the situation that was unfolding I was.

“I’m sure a few of the camera men back there probably do,” Tommy continued with a knowing, slightly mischievous but friendly tone. Stuart and I nervously laughed in response, as the tone of his statement seemed to provide us with a little reassurance that what Tommy Foster was, to my sheer amazement, implying, no matter how risky and controversial, was meant in good faith, and clearly a way of connecting with us on our level. Why exactly he felt the need to do that was still a little unclear at that point, and was perhaps the main cause for why my imagination was suddenly leaping into overdrive. This wasn’t helped by Mr Gorgeous Abs’ next question.

"So listen, I could probably go in for some more posing, if you guys are up for it?”

There was no way to quieten the noise in my head at that moment. A bodybuilder in gloriously shredded, competition condition had invited me and my filming mentor to his hotel room to film a video of him posing for the Internet. That had been done. He then seemed to imply that he knew we were beef crazed muscle lovers who would love nothing more than to wrap their fingers around his impossibly pumped biceps, which was swiftly followed by an invitation to watch him perform more posing. More posing for a legitimate bodybuilding video from a legitimate bodybuilder for the Internet, or more posing from a possibly gay, or maybe just extremely open minded, bodybuilder who wanted to flex for two gay muscle lovers in his hotel room because he wanted nothing more than for them to wrap their fingers around his impossibly pumped biceps?

I nervously looked at Stuart Fox, who, still looking perplexed, was nodding his head. “I think we’ve got enough time for that, ” he replied with a hint of nerves in his voice I hadn’t previously heard.

They both looked at me for reassurance and I nodded and nervously smiled, all the while wondering whether my pounding heart was actually going to burst out of my chest at some point very shortly.

“Excellent!” Mr Gorgeous Abs replied, with the most excitable and surprisingly elated grin on his face.

Tommy turned and headed back to his bag, which was sitting on the desk in his room, and my heart felt like it sank a little when I realised that he was clearly reaching for his camera. We were about to film another video. A legitimate bodybuilding video from a legitimate bodybuilder who obviously wasn’t gay and had absolutely zero interest in having his impossibly pumped biceps felt by two gay muscle lovers.

It was only when he turned back around to face us and I saw what was grasped in his right hand that I realised he hadn’t been reaching for his camera after all.

“I could do with an oil up.”

Back standing just a foot away from us, I almost physically gasped as Mr Gorgeous Abs held out his arm and, pointing the bottle of bodybuilding contest oil he’d just retrieved from his bag in my direction, uttered the most unlikely words imaginable.

“Do you guys wanna help me out?”

TIMES MY HEAD ALMOST EXPLODED BECAUSE SOMETHING COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY AMAZING HAPPENED DURING MY WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT

#10. The moment I realised Tommy Foster/Mr Gorgeous Abs was inviting me to oil him up. HOLY! JESUS! FUCKING! CHRIST!

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1