Worship session, beach adventure, part 1

Psuace

How does a big guy like me turn out to be the luckiest man on earth?  By finding his soul mate, that’s how. 

I met Max at the beach one day a few years ago and we saved each other in different ways, but weirdly in the same way.

Ever since Max’s beach nightmare, he doesn’t want to go back to the beach.  I keep asking, saying it would be fun and help him.  He put me off three times, so on my fourth request, I literally picked him up and put him in the car, which I had already packed, and bungee tied to him to the seat. Our neighbors think we’re nuts and up to some weird sex-capades.

I told him, “We’re doing this. Stu is letting us use the house for a few days.”  He looked at me with mixed emotions of astonishment and anger.  The drive would take about 90 minutes, enough time for him to vent his anger and finally accept we were doing it. 

We start out and he doesn’t say a word for the first 15 minutes.  I pull over and remove the bungee cords.

“Why? You know I feel about the beach.”

“Yes, but remember the beach is also where we met.” I gently say. “Do you never want to go back and relive those happy memories?”

“Well, they weren’t all happy.”

“True, but once we got past that incident, I remember a lot of fireworks going off that night.” I put my proverbially foot on the ground and say, “Stop being such a grump, we’re doing this.”  I put my right hand on his thigh and gently squeezed, letting him know everything would be ok.  He tries to push my hand off, but I squeeze a bit harder and hold on.  He eventually puts his hand on top of mine and intertwines our fingers.  After a few minutes he releases my hand and puts it up on the back of my neck.  Uh-oh, here he goes, hitting one of my soft spots.  He runs his left hand very sexually thru the short hairs on my neck causing me to become aroused.  “That’s just mean Max.”

“Yeah, well, get used to it Jay, remember I’m a grump today.”  His voice betrayed him and I knew we’d have nothing but fun once we got there. 

I had double checked the weather all week and three times last night and this morning.  It was going to be an almost perfect day.  High 80’s, low humidity, no clouds, water in the 70’s.  Packing was easy, 2 overnight bags, umbrella, cart, towels, cooler with drinks and snacks. Oh, and suntan lotion.  My fair skin needs to have lotion applied on a regular basis and Max was always willing to help out. 

We continued the drive.  We talked about the gym, Ty and Davey.  Max said it was awful but was glad Davey was going to be ok.  Ty is lucky to have found him after everything he’s been through himself.  I agreed.  Max also remarked that Cam and Ming were looking to have dinner at some point and what did I think.  I said fine, but remember that Cam was allergic to fish. 

We pull up to the beach house around 10am.  Not bad travel time for a Friday morning.  We lug everything into the house and sit down to relax for a minute.  Max heads to the bathroom and I walk out on the deck.  I can see the ocean over the dunes and I lean against the railing taking in the bright blue water with occasional whitecaps meant swimming would be great. The salt air and the screech of seagulls.  All this is why we love the beach. Hopefully today will be the final step in Max getting over the dream.  I am still lost in my thoughts when he walks up.  He puts his left arm through my right arm hugs closer to me.  We turn to face each other and I gently kiss him on his lips.  He reciprocates. He puts his right hand on my bicep and softly massages it.  I give it a small flex and he rubs the balled muscle.  He leans his head on my upper arm and shoulder.  “This is why we love the beach.” I say to him.  He nods, turns his head to my arm, and lightly kisses my bicep.

He nods to the chair and we go sit.  I sit first he gets in my lap.  He puts his right arm around my neck and his left hand is massaging my chest thru my t-shirt. I tense my chest because I know he likes rubbing my pecs and nipples when it’s stone hard. He gives my nipples a few tugs and I sigh.  I put my right hand in his curly hair and start to play with it.  He sighs and I lean in for another kiss. 

“We could just sit here, or go inside and play around.” He says as one last attempt to stay away from the beach.

“Don’t make me carry your ass down to the ocean and throw you in.  You know I can and will, little man.”  I say sternly back to him.  He looks at me incredulously to see if I’m serious or not. I’m not, but I need to make him do this, so I give him a stern look. “Also, no more ‘fun time’ until you get sand in your hair and ocean water in suit.”

He laughs at me and pats my chest, “Ok big guy. Let’s go get this done.” 

I smile back and say, “Damn, I really wanted to carry your ass down there and throw you in the water…”

He leans in for one last kiss.  “Who says you can’t?” and he jumps up and goes into the house.  I get up and walk in after him.  Good. 

He’s making sure the cart has everything in it.  When he’s satisfied, he heads out to the deck and down the ramp to the trail.  I follow, locking up.  Once we’re on the trail between the dunes, he puts his left hand in my right and squeezes.  I squeeze back, reassuring him. 

We get thru the dunes and the beach and ocean open up before us.  What a view.  Blue sky, clear blue water, light ocean breeze, and very few people.  We wander down and set up in an area where there are not too many people, so we’ll have a bit of privacy. 

I push the umbrella into the sand with one shove and Max just stares at me.  I look up, grin, flex my 25 inch bicep, and jokingly say, “At least they’re good for something other than carrying your ass around.” Max just rolls his eyes. 

We strip off our t-shirts and someone lets out a cat-call. Max immediately yells thank you to whoever whistled.  I just laugh at him.  Always the joker. I grab the spray lotion for him and paste lotion for me.  I call it paste lotion because if feels as if I’m putting a layer of paint on when it’s applied.  Max stands with arms out and I spray every exposed piece of skin.  I spray some into his hands and he rubs it on his face.  He looks at me to see if it’s been rubbed in completely.  I nod yes. 

He takes my lotion and squeezes out a good amount and gets to work.  Now I know he always has other intentions when applying lotion, but I try not to cave to his attempts, but this guy is good and sometimes I can’t help myself.  He starts at my feet and works his way up. Calves and shins, back then front.  Quads and thighs, same. He is careful not to lift my board shorts too much as he knows people are watching.  Now my upper body.  Lower back.  He takes his time and I can tell his is groping his way around.  “Speed it up back there, it’ll be dark by the time you’re done.”

“Calm down big guy, you don’t want me to miss any spots do you? Also, I might as well be rolling paint on a house for as big as you are.” We both laugh.

He moves up and coats my upper back and shoulder and the back of my arms.  I flex my triceps and he takes his time applying the lotion there, with the casual grope.  He comes around to my front, leans up, and gives me a peck on the lips.  He puts an ungodly amount of lotion in his hands and starts to apply it.  “Really Max?  You trying to use one full tube of lotion on me?”

He cocks an eyebrow, leans up, and just kisses me again.  His hands are around my navel and the top of my board shorts.  He spreads the lotion around.  I flex my abs to show him I can be just as playful as him.  He takes his time spreading the lotion on each brick hard ab and in the valley between them. He kisses me again and rakes his fingers across the abs. 

I put my enormous arms on his shoulders and let my fingers play with his curly hair.  He is still working my abs over and the tips of his fingers dips into my shorts, coating the area right below the top of the shorts.  I eye him with a look saying ‘careful buddy, public beach’.  He grins evilly and slowly pulls his fingers out.  He moves up my front to my upper abs and lower pecs.  I flex my pecs and he licks his lips.  I nod ‘no, not here’ and he groans.  It is my turn to flash an evil grin.  He punches my abs in retaliation, catching me unaware.  Not that it hurt or that I felt it, but the sensation of him punching me was arousing. 

I blow a breath of air out and thru his hair.  The curls float up and settle back down, he smiles at me.  He is spreading lotion on my upper pecs.  He motions for me to take my arms off him so he can finish.  He gets my clavicle and starts on my biceps and forearms.

Someone yells out, “I can help you with those if you want.” 

I laugh and Max yells back, “I’m good, but thanks for the offer.”

I toss up a double bi pose for whoever yelled and they immediately whistle back.  I grin and Max says “Show off.” I blush and he leans for another kiss. “And remember, you’re all mine.” And he pats my chest again. 

I grin again and say, “Right back at you.” And I put my arms around him and haul him in and up for a sloppy kiss. I lift him up a bit and walk us to the umbrella and towel.  We sit and stare at the ocean.  “Nice isn’t it? How are you doing?”

“Fine.  I think I’ll be ok.  Thanks for doing this, even though I was a grump about it.”  He puts his left hand on my right thigh and squeezes it and tries to dent the muscles.

“It’s what I’m here for.” I say and tense and loosen the muscle.  He leans over for a kiss and he puts his right hand on my cheek to pull me a bit closer.  We are tongue wrestling and swapping saliva. I put my right hand on his back and then I lean back hauling him down with me and he is at my side.  He repositions himself so he is right on top of me. I put my hands on his waist and he puts his hands on my chest again.  I slide him back and forth over my flexed abs and he moans and an erection starts to show.  I giggle and so does he.  He plays with my nipples, pulling and twisting them.  I tense my chest and he ups his movements, sensing they will cause me to become aroused.  He is correct. 

All of the sudden we hear, “Get a room.” And realize we’ve taken it one step too far.  We both blush and Max stands up, getting off me, pushing his obvious erection down the leg of his board shorts,  I try to the  same, but it’s still clear I’m ‘excited’.  He see the bulge and licks his lips. I say, “Not until your ass has been in the ocean.”  He nods toward the water and I nod ok. 

We head down.  Max dives right in, as if he were born to water.  I on the other hand can be a big sissy about it.  I walk in slowly, getting used to the water an inch at a time.  Max is playing in the waves, swimming around like a fish, and his curly hair is plastered to his head.  He sees me slowly making my way in, wades back toward me, and starts to splash me.  He gets me completely wet and says, “No reason for you to take your time now, Jay.  Come get me…” and he splashes me again, turns, and dives thru a wave, popping up on the other side looking at me with a huge grin.  He’s right, so I make my way all the way in and dive thru a wave.  I come up and Max is right next to me. 

We swim out a bit further and I stand up.  The water is about pec high on me and Max is bobbing with the waves to keep his head up.  I put my arms out asking if he’d like me to hold him, and he says, “You gotta catch me first.” He turns and starts to swim away. 

Now, I’m no Michael Phelps in the water, but can get around.  Max on the other hand, might as well be Phelps.  He is swimming circles around me, popping up behind me, splashing my head, and ducking down before I can reach him.  I can see him in the clear waters, but he sees me as well and can see when I move toward him.  After about 10 minutes of trying to catch him, I pretend to stop and just stand there looking out over the ocean.  I feel the water around me stir and quickly turn and throw my hands into the water and haul Max up. 

“Look what I caught.” I say to him.  He laughs and squirms in my arms.  I have a firm grip on him.  I have my arms extended and start to haul him in for a kiss.  I look him in the eyes and say, “Remember when we were making out and you licked my nose?”  He nods yes with a silly ass grin on his face.  I say, “Well this is for that…” and I heave him over my head about 3 feet.  I catch him on the way down and toss him about 6 feet away from me.  He slashes into the water and comes up laughing.  I am laughing as well. 

He swims back to me and says. “Again!” Just like a little kid. 

I pick him up again and turn him around, so he is facing away from me.  “Ready?” and before he can respond, I throw him 10 feet from me.  I see his legs and arms flailing.  He is laughing the whole time. 

He splashes again and comes back for more.  My little man.  I pick him up, haul him for a kiss.  He wraps his legs around my waist and arms over my shoulders.  We just stand there and let the water wash around us.  The current isn’t too strong so I don’t have to put too much effort into keeping us still. 

He pulls back and gives me the ‘one more time look’. I roll my eyes and he takes it as a yes.  He starts to climb up my body.  His crotch is right in my face for a split second and I can feel he’s got a boner going on. He swivels around and is sitting on my shoulders. He pats me on the head and says go under.  I duck into the water and he puts his feet on my shoulders.  He taps my head again and I piston up and shoot him 15 feet into the air and 30 feet away.  I’m glad I did not use my full strength or he may get hurt.  He’s flailing again, but has enough time to pull his legs in and does a cannonball.  He splashes down but he does not come soon enough for my liking so I start to head in his direction to make sure he’s ok.  I get about half way there when he pops up spitting out water and gasping for breath.  I reach him, haul him to my chest, and put my arms under his ass to support him.

“You ok buddy?” I say in a concerned voice.

“Yeah, big guy.” He says patting me on my chest. “I was too busy laughing and when I hit the water I took in a mouthful.”  I grin back at him and move his curly hair out of his eyes.  “I forgot how strong you are.” He says squeezing my arms. I blush. 

“Can we just stand here?” He asks.  I nod yes, and pull him closer to me.  He puts his head on my shoulder and whispers, “I love you.” Into my ear. 

I hug him a bit tighter in response and say, “Love you too Max.”

I feel his boner is getting harder, so I move my left hand up his board shorts and gently play with his balls.  He sighs and licks my earlobe.  He starts to move around, rubbing is erection across my abs thru his suit.  I tighten them up and pull him closer.  I can clearly feel his boner and increase my play with his balls.  His body tightens and he blows his load right there.  I lean back, his head comes off my shoulder, and I look him in the eyes and say, “That was quick.” 

He grins and says, “I was overly stimulated.” He pulls in for another kiss.

We wade in the water for another 10 minutes and Max says, “We need to reapply lotion, you’re getting a bit red.”  I nod ok and start to walk us back to shore.  When we get close enough Max gets out of my arms and starts to walks back up. 

I casually walk up behind him, pick him up and say, “Now I get to throw your ass into the ocean, as I promised.” And I gently heave him 15 feet into an oncoming wave.  He laughs the whole way into the wave and pops up on the other side with a huge grin on his face.  I turn away and walk back to the blanket. 

He comes up a minute later, slaps me on the ass and says, “You do realize I will get you back for that…”

“I certainly hope so.” I say while leaning down for a kiss.  He puts his hands on my forearms and leans up. 

“Now where is that paste?” He asks.  He digs it out of the bag and waits for me to towel off.  He begins to reapply.  He goes much quicker this time.  I spray him with his lotion and we both lay down on the blanket to enjoy the warmth of the sun. 

Max reaches into the cooler and brings out some water and a couple apples and pretzels.  We snack and just relax.  “Thank you.” He says again as he is playing with the short hairs on the back of my neck again.

“Anything for you buddy.”  He rolls onto his back and I drape my right arm over his chest, basically trapping him on the blanket, and he knows it.  He uses his fingers and traces circles on my forearm and bicep. I tense my bicep and he massages it with his hand. He licks his lips and I know he wants to get playful, but is restraining himself.  His touch feels wonderful and I am glad I am lying on my stomach to hide my bulge.  I glance at him and say, “Maybe I should change into my posing suit.”  His eyes get huge and he vehemently shakes his head no.

“That suit is just for our ‘fun time’.  No one else gets to see you in it, but me.” I put on a pouty face, but he says, “Nice try big guy, but no.”  I remove my right arm from his chest and run my fingers thru his drying curls.  He sighs and closes his eyes.  I continue to play with his curls and he starts to drift off to sleep.  I roll over onto my back, scrunch closer to him, and put my left arm around his shoulder.  He lifts his head, I slip my arm under it, and he uses it as his personal pillow.  I drift as well.

I wake and Max is not next to me.  I carefully roll over, I don’t want to hurt him if I he moved to a new spot while we napped.  Nope, not here.  Where did he go?  I lean up and scan the beach, but do not see him.  I check the water and there he is, splashing around again.  I check my watch and it’s around 3.  Enough time to jump back in the water. 

I wander back down to the water and wade right back in then dive thru a wave and pop up next to Max.  He is surprised to see me and comes over to me.  “I thought you’d be out for hours, the way you were snoring.”

“I don’t snore.”

“No, you rattle the shingles on all the houses in the neighborhood.”  He eyes me sharply.  He isn’t lying, but I won’t admit to it. 

“It’s around 3, what do you want to do?” 

“Can we just hang out for a little bit more and then head back to the house?”

“Sure.”  And he swims into my arms.  He turns around so we are both facing the ocean.  I cup his ass in my right hand and put my left arm under his left shoulder and across his chest, holding him to me.  He puts both his arms on my left arm and plays with what little hair I have there.  He tries to skooch closer to me.  I pull him closer, lift him a bit, and put my head on his right shoulder.  I lick the back of his ear and play with his hair. 

He says, “Careful big guy, I can feel you’re getting excited, and were still on a public beach.”

“Well, you are just so damn cute, I can’t help myself.”

“Yeah, I have to agree with you…I am damn cute.”

I release my arms and he drops into the water. He pops up laughing and I scoop him up again.  I toss him over my shoulder and say, “Time to head back.”

We get back to the blanket, dry off, pack up our stuff, and start to walk back.  We get to the dune path leading to the house and Max puts his hand in mine again.  I gently squeeze and he squeezes back.  We get back to the house and rinse off outside.  We get inside and Max says he will unpack the cart before going in for a shower.  Now, if that isn’t dropping a hint at what he wants, nothing is…

I head off to the bathroom and turn the shower on.  Stu did it right when it came to the shower.  It’s a huge walk-in shower with three heads and a bench.  There’s room for 6 people, but that’s another story.  It’s a bitch to clean, but well worth it, given the fun we’ve had in it.

The water is about perfect when Max walks in.  He’s stripped off his suit and has a huge erection, and walks right up to me, locks his lips on my right nipple and begins to suck and nibble on it.  So much for cleaning off first.  I reach down to take my suit off and feel his hands push mine away.  I reach for the master controls and turn the water off.  No use wasting it as this may take a while.

He continues to suck my nipple and puts his right hand on my left bicep. I gently start to flex it and he starts to massage the muscle, coaxing me to flex harder.  He’s always loved my biceps and will eventually move his mouth from nipple to bicep.  I bring the muscle up to a full flex, all 25 inches and he sees it out of the corner of his eyes.  He moves from right nipple to left nipple and then moves to the bicep.  I flex my right arm and he instantly puts his left hand on it, massaging that one now. 

His lips are so soft and tender.  He moistens them, purses them, and goes back to work on the face of my left bicep.  He uses his tongue and slobbers all over the muscle. His saliva is warm and he lets some of it drip out of his mouth onto the muscle.  It coats whatever hair I have on my arm.  He uses his tongue to slop it around, first the face of the bicep, then the triceps, and finally down to where my arm meets my shoulder.

My dick is getting harder, but is constrained by the suit. He feels my erection, lowers his left hand and fumbles to undo the drawstring.  He maneuvers his hand into my suit and wiggles it around loosening the shorts.  His hand seems to accidently rub the top of my dick and the light hair I have there. 

Once the drawstrings are loose enough, he pushes the board shorts down and I kick them off.  Our erections are putting off heat and Max takes a hold of mine and starts a gently jerking motion.  I lean back my head and sigh.  He hears me and intensifies his slobbering on my bicep. His jerking motion stays the same, so I guess he is in this for the long haul, not a quickie like he had in the ocean.  I giggle and he stops and looks up at me.  I shake my head ‘no’, and he goes back to work.

When he feels my bicep is sufficiently worked over, he moves back to my nipple and moves his other hand down to my dick.  He’s now two handing me and it feels awesome.  I spread my legs a bit, to secure my stance, then reach my hands around Max and lift him up, turning him upside down at the same time. I shake him a bit and say, “To get some more sand out of your hair.”  He laughs.

He puts his hands on my thighs to steady himself and to get into the right position to take my dick into his mouth.  I could easily lift and move him into position, but I let him adjust himself.  When his mouth is dick height he starts to swallow.  The feeling is incredible and I shudder.  His soft tongue massages the top of my dick and the veins crawling over it.  He’s about half way down the shaft when it hits the back of his throat. I slowly and gently lift him up an inch or two and he swallows more.  He hums and starts his back and forth motion.  I hum in return.

His ass is right below my face.  I tilt my head down and lightly lap at his hole. He puckers it open and shut for me.  I grin an evil grin, which he cannot see, and begin to dart my tongue along the area between his balls and hole.  He is so sensitive there, it makes my job easy.  As I roll my tongue along the area I can just feel his hands squeeze my thighs in response.  I’ve got him going, but I don’t want him to cum too fast, like when we were in the ocean.  I slow my motions and just tickle his hole.  I occasionally blow onto the hole which causes him to pucker it. 

He continues to deep throat me and is doing an excellent job.  I am leaking pre-cum at a steady pace and he is sucking it down, and is looking for more.  My dick is coated in his saliva and he shows no signs of slowing down or wanting to be turned up right.  His weight is negligible to me.  I could hold him like this all day and never tire.  I tense my biceps for fun.  I tighten my abs and chest and rub his body up and down them.  He controls his dick and thumps it against my rock hard pecs.  Some pre-cum escapes and dribbles down my chest, abs, and into my crotch area.  He just adds it to the existing wetness as if nothing has happened.

Time to get this party into gear.

I let a droplet of spit fall onto his hole and then massage it around with my tongue.  He is moaning loudly.  I dart my tongue at his hole just as he opens it and push it right in.  He pauses his motion and wiggles his ass around, getting used to my tongue in his ass. 

Once he is comfortable with my tongue he starts to ravage my dick by changing the speed of his movements.  He’ll swallow me as far as he can go very quickly and then pull off very slowly, sometimes raking his teeth lightly along my dick and the raised veins. He also stops at my mushroom head and swirls his tongue around it, firing up all the nerve endings, making me quake internally. 

I’ve got a good grip on him and he knows he isn’t going anywhere. He moves one hand off my thigh and puts it under my balls and starts massaging the area. He takes his other hand off my thigh and places it along the remaining exposed shaft and is now blowing me, jerking me, and massaging my balls. 

I shut my eyes and force myself to think of something else or I’ll cum immediately.  I try to think of puppy dogs, creamed broccoli, or spider webs.  Anything to get my mind off the mind-blowing blow-job he is giving me.  In an effort to slow him down, I shove my tongue deeper into his ass and wiggle it around, widen the opening. 

He senses my intentions and tries to clamp his hole shut.  Nice try little man, but I force my tongue deeper and he is now straining with all his might to keep me from invading him any further.  Once he realizes it is a lost battle, he picks up his pace and is blowing me at a feverish speed, His head is bobbing on and off my dick so fast, I am amazed he hasn’t choked or bruised his throat.

He’s stopping jerking me and that hand is now clamped around my dick and he is using it as support. His other hand is still working its magic as well. Even with the manic pace his mouth is going at, the hand massaging my balls is doing so ever so lightly and casually. I finally give in and blow my load into his mouth. 

The first volley catches him unaware and nearly pushes his head off my dick, but he clamps his mouth shut and sucks for dear life.  Oh god that feels good.

My second volley is not as strong, but he is still sucking like a Hoover vacuum. 

I pull my tongue out of his ass when my third and fourth volleys shoot.  He senses the emptiness and has renewed vigor.  He puts both hands back on my thighs and sucks both volleys down with ease and then continues to suck me, trying to a 5 volley out. 

I go rigid and with all my might, force one more volley out.  It’s a big one and it smacks him in the back of the throat.  He slurps it up. 

I turn him up right, but he is still attached to my dick. He is softly cleaning it off and as he pulls off, he lays kisses on it.  I rub my hands thru his curls, lift him up, and kiss him. 

I back us up to the bench and I sit down.  I stand him up on the bench and his dick is mouth level to me.  I swallow him to the hilt on one motion.  He moans and puts his hands on my head for stability.  His left hand reaches down to my neck and starts playing with my neck hair again.  He’s trying to get me fired up again, and it is working. 

I concentrate on my job at hand, blowing him just as expertly as he did to me.  I want his load. 

As I continue to blow him, I place my right hand on his ass and easily insert 2 fingers.  He inhales at the invasion, but does not clamp his hole shut to try to keep me out.  He begins to move his body in step with my motions and soon he has a good face fucking motion going.  I insert a third finger. 

I raise my left arm and flex the bicep to the full 25 inches.  He sees the arm and reaches down with his right hand grabs ahold of the muscle desperately trying to dent it.  I won’t allow it and flex even harder.  I know this turns him on so much and it may be just enough to push him over the edge.  He squeezes with all his might, but I just hum at him.  He takes offense to this and up’s the ante with his left hand massaging my short hair.  Now it’s a power struggle.  Can I get him to blow before he gets me sprouting a flag pole again?  Either way we both win.

I sense my dick is on the rise again.  I need a rest, but need to complete the task at hand.  I swallow him deep and begin to massage his dick like he did to mine.  I rake my teeth over it, swirl my tongue over his head, and deep throat him as much as possible. 

He grows tense.  This is it.

He grabs my head and pulls me as close to him as possible.  He blows.  I never move my mouth.  I just let him cum right down my throat.  I swallow every drop. 

I remove my fingers from his ass and slide my hand up his back to support him.

He slides down my body and seats himself in my lap.  His dick is softening, mine is half mast, but I’m content. 

He lays his head on my chest and I run my fingers thru his curls.

After a few minutes, I stand us up and turn the water back on to rinse us off.  Not sure why as round two will probably be just as messy.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I have one already written and a few more in mind for these two guys.  Currently working on a story for 2 others guys from the same gym.  Please try to read my other stories, Ginger Muscle and New Gym.  They all tie together.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Psuace said:

Please try to read my other stories, Ginger Muscle and New Gym.  They all tie together.

Welp. Thsi is a nice surprise. I for sure will to read how this stoies are tied to each other. 

• Thanks 1