Workout?

DCmusc

Hi DC area dudes.

30yo muscular guy here. 6’2” 205 right now at about 10% body fat. Would be good to meet up with similar guys in the area.  Bigger the better. Mainly straight guy here with a thing for muscle...can’t help myself...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in DC, 5'8", 221 lbs. Not ripped, can stand to lose 25 pounds or so, but thick thighs and calves and barrel chest. Looking to meet someone who understands my feelings for muscle, never met anyone who understood before (which has prevented me from working out like I want to).

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2018 at 9:25 PM, krisostrander said:

I live in DC, 5'8", 221 lbs. Not ripped, can stand to lose 25 pounds or so, but thick thighs and calves and barrel chest. Looking to meet someone who understands my feelings for muscle, never met anyone who understood before (which has prevented me from working out like I want to).

Your build is the type I get jealous of. No matter what I can't seem to get thick thighs/calves. Genetics.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 1:00 PM, sekaihouseikun said:

Your build is the type I get jealous of. No matter what I can't seem to get thick thighs/calves. Genetics.

Your stats are what I get jealous of!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 9:52 PM, krisostrander said:

Your stats are what I get jealous of!

If you were to work out as hard as I do, with pre-built calves and barrel chest, you'd pass me up in no time.

Are you holding yourself accountable? Get in the gym man, people will come up to you right off the bat. And that's good for your self esteem.

Go for it!

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..