New gym, part 2

Psuace

Hope you like.  Seems like Part 1 was well received.

I’m in my office paying bills for the gym and thinking about Davey.  I have not seen him around recently, which is weird.  After our first meeting and fun in the sauna, shower, and locker room, I’d have thought he’d be back in the next day.  But three days have passed since the last time I remember seeing him in the gym.  I pull up his account and see he has not cancelled it like he thought about doing.  I see his cell number and hesitate to call him.  “My gym, my rules”, but I need to be sure I’m not invading his privacy.

Fuck it, I dial.  What if something’s up? It wouldn’t hurt to check on the kid.  The phone rings four times.  He picks up on the fifth. “Hello?” He sounds groggy, like I just woke him up, but different.

“Hey Davey, it’s Ty from the gym.” I say in a positive upbeat voice.  I pause and wait for a response.  None comes.  “I haven’t seen you in the gym in the past few days and wanted to be sure you were ok.”  Still silence.  Something’s up.  “Dude, you ok?”

“Yeah.”  He says quietly and with the same groggy sound.  My chest tightens. He’s clearly lying, but he hasn’t hung up on me.  I ask a few other questions, but am met with silence.

“Anything else?”  He asks. He doesn’t sound angry that I called, but I can’t put my finger on what’s up. He hangs up.  I’m now looking at my phone thinking back to our meeting.  Did I do or say something which would cause this?  Did he say or do anything which would make him like this?

“Oh Fuck, fuck, fuck. No…no… no.”  I whisper. I get his address off the computer, jump up, and race out.  My assistant sees me running out. I yell to him that I’ll be back.

I frantically drive to Davey’s condo.  It’s not far from the gym.  I screech to a stop and manically look around for his front door, number 69.  There it is, up on the second floor.  I take the steps two at a time and run down the breezeway.  I stop at the door. I gather myself and think, “Don’t pound, it will scare the shit out of him.”  I knock.  No answer.  I knock again a bit more intensely. I hear footsteps and then someone stumbles and falls. 

“Fuck.” Clearly Davey’s voice, but it still has the groggy or foggy sound to it.  “Who is it?”

“Davey, it’s Ty, please let me in. I just want to make sure you’re ok.”  I try to keep my voice even, not panicky.

“I’m fine.” Clearly he’s lying. I hear him get up and stumble around some more, but he’s not coming to the door.  “Leave me alone.” 

“Can’t do that bro.”

“Sure you…” and he falls again.  He doesn’t curse or call out.  Uh-oh.  I put my hand on the door knob and turn. Locked. Fuck. I look around for a spot for him to hide a spare key.  No door mat, no wreath on the door, nothing on the top ledge of the door frame. Fuck, fuck, fuck.  I am tempted to break his front window, but that would lead to more issues.  I see a pot on a table under his front window.  The plant has not been watered in a few days.  I grab it and look at the bottom, nothing, damn it. As I’m putting it back down, I hear a clink in the pot, bingo.  I crush the pot in my hand and the key falls out.  I grab it and quickly put it in the lock. I burst into the room and see Davey lying on the sofa.  He tripped over his coffee table and fell onto the sofa.  The coffee table is turned over and magazines and remotes litter the floor.  There is an overturned glass of water on the carpet and a plate with some sort of day old food.

I walk to him, see he is still breathing and turn him over so he is face up. He looks like shit.  Unshaven, smelly, in shorts and t-shirt. He’s got dark circles under his eyes, but I don’t smell alcohol, which is good.  I glance around the room.  It’s average size for a condo in this area.  Neatly furnished, nothing too out of whack.  I glance into the kitchen, nothing there, then peek in the bathroom.  Fuck, an open pill container.  Clonazepam.  A few pills on the sink, a couple left in the container. I rush back into the living room with the container.

I sit him up. His eyes painfully open. “Dude, how many did you take?” I ask holding the container in front of his face. 

“Just a couple.” I can’t tell if he’s lying or not.  He starts to gag.  Need to get him to the bathroom, now. He can’t walk, so I scoop him up and carry him.  We almost get there when he gags again and vomits on me. I turn his head so he doesn’t swallow any of the vomit.  I ignore the mess on me, gently turn him over, and set him down in the tub, face down.  I am supporting his neck and midsection so he doesn’t collapse and bang his head.  He gags again and throws up.  I see two pills come out.  I look down at my t-shirt and see another one.  He starts shaking and I hold him still.  He gags again and throws up.  No more pills. Thank god.  He steadies himself using the sides of the tub, but I don’t let go.  I move his hair out of his eyes. 

I debate calling 911.  I look at him and see he wants to sit up.  I maneuver him to the side of the tub and I lift him onto it. He’s facing in, I’m sitting next to him facing out. I put my hand on his legs and gently squeeze, “Do I need to call 911? How many pills did you take, Davey?”

“Four, today. A couple yesterday and the day before.”

“Fuck dude, why?”

“It was a bad few days.  I needed some stress relief.”  He says with some irritation in his voice.

“You couldn’t come talk to me?”  He turns and stares or glares at me.  I can’t really tell which at this point as his eyes seem unfocused.  I continue, “I know we just met, but after the locker room, I thought you would have known you could talk to me.”  I wave at the pills and say, “This is some serious stuff you were taking.”

“I know, I’ve taken it before.”  Now there’s a slight anger to his voice, but also a sadness and loneliness. He leans over and gags again, but it’s just dry heaves at this point.  I rub his back softly.  I need to remember I just met this guy and cannot be telling him how to live his life, but I’m not going to let him fuck it up.

I reach over to the sink and get a cup of water and hand it to him.  He washes out his mouth and spits it into the tub.  He turns the water on to wash it away with the vomit.

I say, “Sorry. Yes, I remember you telling me you had been on medication for anxiety. I thought you said you were doing better.”

“Yeah, well, crazy few days.  First the gym, then the ‘ex’ calls and taunts me, so things just kind of spiraled out from there.”

I pat him on the chest, “I’m sorry.  I’ll say it now and it holds true from now on, you will call me if something comes up.”  I am staring right into his eyes and he is looking back with a gratefulness which means the world to me.  “No more of this popping pills, got it?”  He nods yes.  “Fine.  Can you stand up?”

He shakily gets up.  I support him and I feel his hands grab my left forearm.  “You need a shower.” I say with some playfulness in my voice.  “Can you handle doing it by yourself or do I need to wash you off?”

He says he’ll do it himself.  I say, “Ok, stand still.”

I pull his shorts and underwear off and I simply rip the t-shirt off.  It’s covered in vomit and no good anymore. I turn the shower on and let the water get warm.  “Are you sure you don’t need my help?”  He shakes his head no.  “Ok, I’m going to clean up a bit.  If you need me, just yell, I’m no more than two steps away.”  He takes his hands off my forearm and leans under the shower.  He pulls the shower curtain shut.

I quickly straighten up the bathroom. I take my t-shirt off and toss it in the trash.  It’s got a big vomit stain on it. No use cleaning it.

I stare at myself in the mirror.  I break into a sweat and shake for a minute.  I grab the cup of water, refill it, and down it.  I think to myself, “Pull yourself together.”  I look back into the mirror and take a few deep breaths.  Better.

I go back into the living room and straighten up.  Pick up the trash, clean up the spills, and throw away the plate of food.  I wander into the kitchen and do the same.  When everything seems back in order I walk down the hallway and peek into the bathroom.  He’s still in the shower and I can see him through the curtain. Still standing and seems to washing himself off.

I go back to the living room and call the gym.  My assistant, Kenny picks up.  “Hey Kenny.  I’m going to be out the rest of the day.  I’ll try to be in tomorrow at some point.  Can you hold down the fort?”

“Yeah, everything ok, you left like a bat out of hell.”

“It will be.  I’m helping a buddy through a tough time.”

“Ok, call if you need anything.  Want me to take your appointments for the rest of the day?”

“If you could, that’d be great.  If not, call Jay, he’ll help out.”

“Ok, I saw him and Max come through a while ago.”

“Thanks.  I’ll be in touch.”

I go back to the bathroom and hear that the shower is off.  I nudge the door open and Davey is brushing his teeth.  “How do you feel?”

“Better.” He says, sounding better.

“I’ll be in the living room.  Come out when you’re ready.”  I shut the door and go back to the living room and pick up a magazine.  Muscle and Fitness. Of course.  It’s pretty good jerk off material with a few ‘okay’ articles.  It’s basically Playboy or Penthouse for the gay man. I hear the bathroom door open and shut and bare feet pad down the hallway to what must be his bedroom. A few minutes later I hear him coming back. He sees me sitting on the sofa, comes over, and sits down next to me.  He’s put on a new t-shirt and shorts. 

He is facing forward and quietly asks, “Why?”

“Because I think I’m beginning to care for you.” I say seriously, “and I think you’re cute as shit.”  I add jokingly as I am tussling his disheveled hair. He turns to face me and he blushes.  “I’ve known a lot of people, seen a lot of crazy shit, and sometimes I can’t help myself from being the knight in shiny black armor.” I say flexing a bicep and wiggling my pecs.  He giggles.  Good.  “I think you need to rest and let the medication work its way out of your body.  I’m spending the night.” He starts to protest, but I put my hand on his shoulder and say, “Go ahead and try to kick me out.  Given the shape you’re in right now, I doubt you could take the trash out.” I arch my eyebrow at him.  He sighs and settles back. 

“Fine. You know where the kitchen is, grab anything you’d like.”

“Do you want anything before I eat you out of house and home?”

“Just some stale bread and water if you can scrounge it up.”  He’s got his sense of humor back. That’s good.

“I’ll see what I can do.”  I rummage through his fridge, not much left.  I am able to put two salads together and take them back into the living room.  He says thanks and picks at the salad.  After a few bites, his appetite seems to have returned.  His plate is cleaned off.  He leans back again.  He closes his eyes.  After a few minutes, his breath has deepened.  He’s sound asleep. 

I clean up the plates and sit back down next to him. 

I sit there and wonder if I made a mistake?  Should I have called 911 and let them take care of this.  Would he be in better hands, be getting better treatment?  Davey tries to scoot closer to me and his breathing indicates he’s out for the night.  I put my left arm around his shoulder and pull him close. He instinctively puts his right hand on my thigh and snuggles in. 

I did the right thing.

After an hour of just sitting on the sofa watching him sleep, I twist my way out and lower him so he is laying on the sofa.  I walk to the bathroom, take a leak and look in the mirror. I take another few deep breaths and sigh.   I check my phone and see a few texts.  One from Jay and some others.  Jay is making sure everything is okay. I write back and say it is and I’ll see him in a day or so.  Everyone else can wait.

I walk back into the living room, gently pick Davey up and carry him to the bedroom.  King size bed, naturally. I set him down, pull back the covers and slide him under.  I strip off my shorts, leaving me in my boxer briefs, slip under the covers as well, and pull them back over us.  I pull him close to me again and he is still breathing deeply.  Good. 

I doze, then drift off as well.

I wake to the sound of cars outside.  I keep my eyes closed for a minute and say a silent prayer that Davey is ok.  I open my eyes and he is not next to me.  I glance around to see if rolled away from me, but he is not in the bed.  The bedroom door is open and I can see down the hallway to the living room area.  I don’t see him, but then I hear the fridge door open and shut.  I exhale, not realizing I had been holding my breath.  My chest relaxes.

I get up, throw my gym shorts back on and remember I no longer have a t-shirt. Eh, shit happens.  It’s not like he hasn’t seem me shirtless. I walk to the bathroom, take a leak, wash out my mouth, and head to the kitchen.  I need to approach this carefully.  Last night was one thing, but today may be something completely different.  I take a deep breath and walk in.  “Hey Davey, how are you feeling today?”

He looks up from the counter where he is making toast, walks over to me, and just hugs me.  I melt.

I see a tear roll down his face and I start to well up too.  He asks, “Why?  I think I asked last night, but it’s kind of hazy.”  He is still hugging me.

“Because I think I care for you.  And now I know, you’re cute as shit.  Last night I only thought you were cute as shit.”

He laughs and hugs me tighter.  I reciprocate. After a minute we separate and his face is a bit red, but only from the tears he recently shed. I wipe them away.  He nods towards the table and I see he made some eggs and bacon.

We sit down and start to eat. I see he is looking at me from across the table.  I can tell he wants to say something, but is not sure of how to say it.  To make it easier for him, I look up and say, “Just promise me you will call me first if you feel your life going sideways again.”

“But we barely know each other.”

“Dude. Look at me.” I look him in the eyes and continue, “do I look like the kind of guy who makes empty promises?’  He shakes his head no. “Like I said last night, I’ve seen a lot of crazy shit and sometimes I can’t help playing the hero.”  I smirk at him.  He smiles back. “But honestly. You’re right, besides some amazing sex a few days ago and me helping you out last night, we don’t know each other, yet…”  I let the last few words hang in the air.  We keep looking at each other.  “I would like to get to know you better, if you want to.”

He glances down.  Have I gone too far, too fast?  “If you’re not up for it, just say so, and we can stop it right now. But for the record, I’d like to get to know you.”  He’s still looking down, but is blushing.

“Even though I’m a pill popping depressed wreck?”

“Dude, stop it.”  I say sternly.  “Last night is what it was.  Today is a new day.  You’re here and alive.”

“But if you hadn’t shown up…”

“Yeah, well, be grateful I am persistent.  Enough of this morbid bullshit.  I need a shower and a new shirt.  I know where your shower is, but do you have a shirt to fit me?  I am just a little bigger than you are…”  I say puffing out my chest and flexing my pecs and arms.

He finally laughs.  “I may have something lying around.”

“Good, let me check in with the gym, and then I am going to get a shower.”  I get up, put my dishes in the sink and go into the living room.  I call and Kenny picks up, “Did the place burn down?”

He laughs and says no.  He asks if I’m ok and I say yeah.  I say I may be in later today.  He says cool.  We hang up and I wander to the bathroom. 

I turn the water on and wait for it to heat up.  Once it’s nice and hot, I strip, step in, and pull the curtain closed.  I stand under the showerhead and let the hot water soak me from head to toe.  I am still questioning if I’ve done the right thing.  I finally decide I did, and put it to rest.  I hopefully have a new boyfriend. 

I start to lather myself up when I hear the curtain pull back and Davey says, “Mind if I join you?”  He is sporting a rock hard boner.  I grin and nod yes.  He steps in and stands behind me.  He hugs me again and I feel his hands pull himself closer to me.  I intertwine our fingers and he grabs ahold. His dick is riding my crack and he gently slides it up and down.  I tense and loosen my ass cheeks to match his movements.  His dick slips into my crack and he slows the motion, holding it.  I tense my cheeks and he moans like he is in heaven.  He slides his dick lower and it goes between my legs.  I tighten my legs and he starts to thrust.  It’s nice motion. I gently push back to meet his thrusts.  He pulls on my abs, trying to bring me closer to him. 

He lays his head on my back and every once in a while lays kisses on it. He resumes running his fingers up and down my abs.  I tense them and he slows his movement, fingering each abs and valley.  He sighs.  I sigh.  His dick is still between my legs going back and forth.

He moves his hands further up my body, to my pecs.  He grabs the nipples and starts to twist them. I let out a low moan.  He lets go and starts playing with my pecs, scraping his fingers along the muscles.  I tense my pecs and they become hard.  He feels up the granite and playfully pounds on them.  I move my hands around his body and grab his ass and increase his back and forth motion letting know to speed it up.  He obliges.

He slides his dick out from between my legs and turns me around.  He looks up into my eyes.  I see a gratefulness and yearning in them.  Now it’s my turn.  I lower myself and slip my dick between his legs.  He puts his arms over my shoulders.  I lift him up.  We are face to face.  He moves in and gently kisses my lips.  He pulls back and comes at me again.  This time there is more urgency.  He presses his lips to mine and puts his hands behind my head and pulls me closer.  As he is kissing me he is sliding his hips along the length of my dick and moaning the whole time. 

We stop kissing and I say, “Bed. Now.”  He nods. 

We disengage, turn the water off, and get out of the shower.  

I pick him up under his armpits and make our way to the bedroom. 

We step into the room and I look him in the eyes and ask, “Toss or set?”

He stares at me blankly.  I explain, “Would you like me to toss you onto the bed or set you on it?”

“Toss me, muscles, toss me.”  He says happily, feeling up my biceps which I flex for him. I decide to have a few minutes of fun and really get him going, before I toss him over to the bed.  I lift him up and swing his legs out and maneuver him into a curling position.  I start to curl him and he hooks his left arm around my neck for support. 

I look down at him and ask, “You really think I’m going to let you slip out and fall?”

“No.” And he moves his hand off my neck.  I laugh heartily and he smiles back up at me.  I resume the curls.  I get to about twenty and based on the erectness of his dick, he’s impressed. 

I lay on the floor and motion for him to come lay on my chest.  He gets on and I put my hands on him, testing for the right balance spot.  “Hold still so you don’t wobble off.”  He nods ok.  I start to bench press him.  “Remember when I was tossing 545lbs around a few days ago?” 

“Yeah.” 

“This is what it feels like.”

“I like it.”

“Figured you would.” On my last press, I push up and actually toss Davey up a few inches. He free falls back into my hands and says whoa.  I keep my hands on his chest and work my way back to a standing position.  “Little stronger than you thought?”  He nods yes, amazed at what I’m doing with him.  I press him a few times over head and his dick looks like it’s about to explode.  Can’t have that.  Not yet at least. I bring him back down to the curling position, lean over for a kiss, which he is happy to supply.  I ask if he’s ready.  He nods yes.

I toss him the last five feet and he lands in the middle of the bed, face up.  I walk up to the edge and he crawls over, stands up, and leans down to kiss me on the top of my head.  We laugh.  I give him a strawberry on his abs, which he tenses, to show off.  He starts to back away, but I wrap my arms around him to keep him close.  He doesn’t struggle too much. I lick the space between his pecs, wetting it.

I pull his legs out from under him and he falls backward onto the bed.  He scoots backwards so he is in the middle of it.  I begin to crawl up the bed and overtop of him.  He stares at me like I’m an incoming storm. 

I have a cockeyed grin on my face and when I reach his dick, I lick it likes it’s ice cream cone that’s starting to melt. He puts his hands over his head and arches his back in pleasure.  I keep at it and move a finger towards his hole.  I slowly circle it and then gently push it in. He opens his mouth, but no sound comes out.  I continue to push it in.  I’m two knuckles in and begin a slow in and out motion.  I’m still licking his unit which is sticking straight up in the air.  Again, it’s very impressive for a guy his size. 

I leave his dick and continue up his body. His dick slaps me on the side of my face as it falls to his abs. I lap at his bellybutton.  It’s an ‘innie’, so I push my tongue into it and deposit some saliva. 

I wash my tongue over his lower ab area and he tenses his muscles again.  Pretty nice.  I rub my free hand over them and massage them.  I kiss each ab and he sighs.  It’s almost as if nobody has admired or worshiped him before and he is one hot fucker. I briefly think what, “did his ‘ex’ do to him to put him in this state?”  That’s a conversation for later, now I need to make him feel like he is the center of the universe.

I continue to worship his abs and move my finger in and out of his ass.  I stick a second finger and begin to relax his hole.  I move my mouth up his body and am now right below his pecs.  I eye his chest and see he does have a nice tight chest and his nipples are small but pronounced.  I lick one and he doesn’t move.  I try the other one, but still nothing. 

He leans up, cracks a smile, and says, “My nipples aren’t sensitive at all.”  I eye him and begin to nibble on one.  He shakes his head and continues, “You could pretty much bite them off before you get a reaction from me.” 

“Damn dude, what fun are you?”  I say as I pretend to get up to leave.  He stares at me as I pull away from him. I’m about to pull my fingers out of his ass when I stuff a third one in and fall back on top of him.  I don’t crush him, but give him a good scare. 

He punches me in the shoulders and says, “You’re pretty funny.  You had me there.” 

I lean down and give him a sloppy kiss on his lips.  “I’m here for the long haul, if you are.”  Davey nods yes.  I kiss him again move back to his nipples.  I say, “Let’s see what I can do about these guys.  Maybe nobody worshiped them like I’m about to.”  I attach my lips to one and put my free hand on the other.  I start to ravage both; licking and sucking one with most of my might and playfully twisting and messing around with the other one. 

After another few minutes of what would be absolute torture to me, he looks at me stone faced and says again, “Dude, spend your energy elsewhere.” And then cracks the faintest smile and says, “I’ve got some ideas if you need help.”

“No, I know what I’m doing.” I say in return and move my lips off his nipple, but continue to play with his chest.  I gently insert a fourth finger into his ass.  He lays back down and starts to breath heavily. “See.” I say and he just moans. 

I move back down his body, licking and lapping as I go.  His body is pretty much covered in my saliva but he could care less. 

He puts a hand on the top of my head while it is still in reach and delicately massages my scalp.  I moan and he moves his hand down to my ear and softly caresses the outer ear and ear lobe, then he starts rubbing the lobe between his thumb and index finger.  I put my mouth back onto his dick and slowly swallow it, coating it with spit the whole way down.  I move my tongue all around it and gently start to suck it. He takes his hand off my head and interlocks his fingers with the ones on my free hand.  We hold onto each other.  I move my body so that my dick is in position to enter him.  He looks me in the eyes and says, “I’d still like you to use protection.”  I nod.  “I have magnum condoms in my bed stand along with some lube.”

“Of course you do…” I laugh.  Instead of removing all my fingers and ruining the moment, I simply unlock our fingers, shove my hand under his back, lift him off the bed, and back towards the bed stand.  He reaches back into the stand and gets the supplies.  I pick him up again and move him back to the middle of the bed and set him down. 

He hands me the supplies. I use my teeth to open the packet and then expertly slide it on with one hand.  I grab the lube and squirt a big glob onto the tip of my dick and squeeze more onto the hand I have inserted into his ass.  I work the lube into his ass and then lean over him.  “I promise I will not hurt you.  If it gets too painful, just say so, I will back out.”  He leans up and gently kisses me. 

I position myself, pull my fingers out, and quickly put the tip of my dick at his hole.  I gently push and realize he is not as tight as I expected him to be.  I insert my head with an audible pop.  His eyes start to roll around and his arms spread to his sides as he grabs ahold of the comforter.

I lean over him again and put my hands on either side of him and slowly push my dick in.  He’s taking it like a pro and I ask how he’s feeling.  He grimaces and says, “It’s bigger in real life.”  I laugh. 

“Just hang on.  You’re doing great.”  He sticks out his tongue.  I get ¾ of the way in and he lets out a yelp.  I instantly stop.  “Too far?”  He nods yes.  I back off a bit.  He relaxes.  I now know his upper limit.  I begin my thrusting and make sure I don’t go past the pain point. 

Davey has released his death grip hold on the comforter and now is trying to apply one to my triceps.  I tense both arms and the horseshoes appear on the back of my arms.  He feels them up as a way to distract himself from the action at his ass.

I start to pick up the pace and his grimace turns to a contented smile.  He relaxes his death grip on my triceps and reaches for his dick with his left hand.  He starts a slow tugging motion. He uses his right hand to grope my chest, abs, and arms. It’s like nothing is off limits to him.  I don’t mind and actually enjoy that he is getting comfortable with me. I smile down at him.

He reaches his right hand to my face and caresses my cheek and jawbone.  He is doing it very softly and gently, like he’s afraid I’ll get upset if he gets too rough with me.  His hand finds its way to my ear and he starts to pull me down on top of him.  I look at him quizzically, making sure he wants me completely on top of him.   He releases his left hand from his dick and puts that hand on my back urging me to lay on him.  I comply and let my full weight settle on top of him. 

He sighs and wraps his arms as far around my back as they will go.  He shuts his eyes and hugs me intensely.  I see a tear escape his eye and know it’s not from pain, but for something else, which I cannot figure out.  I slow my rocking movement and just lay on him.  I am careful my full 220lbs are not crushing him. He releases his hug, opens his eyes with the most grateful look I have ever seen from a guy, and again moves his right hand to my ear and jawbone. I lift my body off his but slowly lean down and kiss him.  I gradually start my thrusting motion.  He moves his left hand to my face and now uses both hands to caress my ears and jawline. Another tear forms and rolls down his cheek.  I hesitate my thrusting motion and looks at me with a ‘don’t stop’ look. 

I continue. 

Once I’m back up to pace, he lifts his legs and wraps them around my waist, granting me easier access.  I up the movement.  He sighs and grabs him dick again and starts to yank it more urgently than before.  I lift my right hand and put it on his dick as well, slowing his movements.  He squeezes his ass muscles tightly and tries to yank himself like if he doesn’t cum he’ll be in trouble. 

We didn’t have this issue last time, what the fuck happened in the past few days with his ‘ex’…  I definitely need to figure it out, but not now.  Now, I need to make sure he gets what he wants and if he wants to cum, I want to make sure it’s an explosion on both ends. 

I pry his fingers off his dick and wrap my hand around it, completely engulfing it.  I continue with the vigorous yanking motion and he sighs.  His eyes roll around the sockets and suddenly I feel his whole body tense up.  This is it.  I give his dick a few good solid pull and feel his balls tighten, pull up, and then his cum explodes out of his body. 

He lifts his head an inch or so off the bed and his first shot coats my chest, chin, and his face.  Once the shot is done, his head falls back onto the bed.

His second shot nails my abs. His body twitches.

Third shot is less powerful, but spills onto his abs.

The last volley dribbles out and over my hand.

I thrust my dick into him 3 or 4 mores times and unleash a torrent of cum into the condom.  He feels my explosion and wiggles his ass around trying to get more of me into him.  I push in another few inches, going past his pain spot, but he doesn’t feel the pain at this point.  His brain is overloaded with pleasure.

I carefully lean down onto his body, wrap my arms around him, and roll over so he is on top.  I slosh him around the pool of cum he left on me and he giggles.  He leans up, puts both hands on my chest, and slowly pulls himself up my body, extracting my dick from his ass.  When the head gets to the entrance of his hole, it seems to be stuck.  He gives his hips a quick, sharp jerk forward, and my dick comes out with another audible pop. 

He looks down into my eyes with a gratifying look and says, “My shiny black knight.”

I puff my chest, toss up a double bi while lying there, and reply, “Just for you.”

He leans down for one final kiss and says, “I guess we do need to take a shower at some point. And you need to get back to your life.”

“My life can wait, because I hope it’s going to be ‘our life’ from now on.” He tears up again gives me the slightest nod yes and I let a tear escape my eye.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1