XXL Birthday Surprise - Part 1+2

canon

This is my first ever story. I really welcome any feedback. Please be gentle.

Part 1 and 2 (updated)

Part 1

XXL BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

For my birthday my friends promised me a night I would never forget. We headed to the airport and checked in the Airline that flew us to Austin, Texas. Seated in first class the surprisingly all male and athletic looking stewards approached wearing tight and revealing uniforms that showed off their perfect and tight physique and barely covered their massive bulges (yes it seemed like everyone of them was either heavily equipped, sporting a semi or stuffed a big sock down there). They asked what the group wanted to drink. Everyone ordered and then it was my turn.

This really huge steward came up to me with a smile and I jokingly whispered “I’d like to have your huge cock”.

The steward just kept on smiling broadly, leaned forward unbuckled my seat belt and brought me back to the gallery. He pulled the curtains, made sure no one was following us and started playing with his jumbo bulge, leaned against the wall and told me… ”it ain’t gonna suck itself, get down there” and so I did.

I opened the belt, the jeans and then pulled them down. I couldn’t stop getting aroused by the heavy masculine smell of a worn jockstrap. I put my nose on it and started to take the huge and seemingly growing bulge into my mouth and started massaging it with my the jockstrap down and was hit in the face by a massive and beautiful cock.

I looked up and said “8.5 inches?” - the steward replied “close. It’s 9.5 fucking inches.” What a great start to my birthday.

_____

We landed at about 7:30pm and a limousine pulled up with a back sticker on it saying “Everything is bigger in Texas”. Out of the limousine came the driver wearing a skin tight tuxedo that left nothing to our imagination and he came around to open the door for us. The driver’s name tag read Carlito, was a short but inhumanly muscular bodybuilder and had a cock so huge that it produced an obscene bulge. As each guy entered the car they took a good look at Carlito, but no one said anything but me.

I opened my mouth and asked politely, “may I” pointing to his huge bulge.

Carlito reciprocated, “No, get in”.

Feeling ashamed that I even asked something as bluntly as that, I pouted as we drove to the city. The other guys were laughing, drinking having a good time but I felt bummed that I missed my chance at something so hot. Suddenly the car stopped and the passengers door was opened. Carlito asked if anyone needed to use the restroom. His eyes were glued to me as if to invite me to join. The guys all declined so I happily chimed in and told him good idea.

On my way out Carlito started smiling, leaned into my ear and said, “now It’s your turn sexy fucker”.

Luckily the place was deserted, we went to the nearest restroom and locked the heavy door. Now that we were alone, I reached down into my pants and found that my own huge cock was rock hard. Carlito made big eyes, leaned back onto the wall and I stepped up in front of him and kneeled down. The bulge was even bigger now than I remembered it.  Slowly I started undoing his pants and taking out what looked like a morphed version of a monster cock.

“Fuck you are huge”.

Carlito just smiled and closed his eyes. I was wetting the cock with my hungry tongue and started massaging his balls. They seem really full and heavy at the size of small oranges. Carlito’s cock keeps growing until it’s at a 90° angle pointing straight at me. It must be as thick as a coke bottle by now and longer than the steward’s cock.

“Holy shit. I thought you were a shower and not a grower. This cock must be way over 10 inches.”  

With that I tried to suck the cock head but it was a huge challenge so I had to use both my hands to jerk off his huge cock. I was in heaven as the longer I sucked and massaged his cock the bigger it seemed to grow.

Impossible I thought. All of a sudden Carlito turned around and said “Fuck me right now”.

I was disappointed for a little bit until I saw his massive and hard muscled glutes. With some spit I rimmed Carlito’s hot ass and went with my tongue in and out hearing that he likes that grounds with pleasure. I reached back into my pocket and took out my XXL condom, slipped it on my cock and put the cock head towards his hungry hole. I slowly inserted the first 4 inches. Then some more until I was halfway in. And then I started rocked my hip back and forth and he arched his neck up to look at me. Carl had a huge cock but he couldn’t remember the last time he was fucked so deep by a bodybuilder built like me and a cock as big as mine. The two of us bumped ass to cock for about 7 minutes before I blew a massive load deep inside Carl’s ass…

...and as I said to Carl ”do you like it, do you like the way I feel, do you like my huge muscle body pressed onto yours….”

Carl leaned back and whispered… “I like how you move but I’m nowhere near finished. I didn’t cum yet.”

Just then one of my friends came up to the restroom and asked “are you guys ok in there? We need to hurry up as we cannot miss the dinner”.

I thought what a shame, I am dick deep in the biggest bodybuilder ass, cum flowing out his ass cheeks and he was even about to return the favor. I slowly pulled out inch after inch and then said “we will continue this. I can’t get enough of you”…

Carl paused for a moment and said…”we will meet again pretty soon. I am sure about that”…

I looked Carl directly in the eyes and said “hopefully sooner than later”. I leaned in for a kiss and Carlito returned the favor. What he did next was the hottest thing. While kissing he started hitting a most muscular pose. His body exploded in muscles. Veins visible. As I was still kissing him my hands had to do the work of exploring and worshiping his body. It almost felt like he was growing with every new flex he was doing. My cock was rock hard again. Was I dreaming or was he really growing? I broke the kiss and looked at the naked huge bodybuilder in front of me. What a sight. I sadly had an appointment with my friends so I walked back to the car and Carl just stood there with his massive erection and pumped up huge body. With one last jerking movement and one last look at my huge ass he tried to get dressed. Yes the pumping and flexing really made Carlito grow. Luckily for both of them they had to leave and stop flexing. Otherwise Carlito wouldn't know how big he would have grown. He also went back and squeezed himself into the car and drove off. After only a couple of minutes he pulled up to the restaurant and we got out. For some unknown reason to us Carlito stayed inside the car but made sure to hand out his personal card to me without the others noticing and then drove off. I really hope I will see this guy again. Was he really growing back there?

We entered the restaurant and I knew, whatever happens tonight, it was already a birthday I will never forget.

NEW (03-07-18)
Part 2

AIRLINE DELAY

Our ride to the airport was smooth and gate check uneventful. Sadly Carlito was busy that morning so he couldn’t drive us. But I sure called him and asked for a ride back. It was the waiting in the executive lounge that got me all horned up. There were two huge bodybuilders waiting with us that i recognized as Iain Valliere and the other was his Russian twin brother from another mother Andrey Skoromny. They were both chatting about supplements and their newest gains. Just then the airline announced a 2 hour delay and apologize for any inconvenience. My friends decided on taking a nap at the VIP lounge, but I was to riled up and couldn't fall asleep. I also overheard a conversation between Iain and Andrey about using the time and letting off some steam at the airport gym and sauna. Before hearing their decision I made me way to the gym, knowing they will follow behind me. I thought it would be a good idea to stack up on some protein shakes before the gym and so I went to the nearby supp store. That’s when they caught up to me and apparently had the same idea as me. Waiting in line to pay my goods out of nowhere Andrey commented on my physique and asked if I also competed. I felt flustered but replied that I didn’t and only aimed to grow bigger. We chatted some more until it was my turn to pay. Outside I waited for them to say goodbye and that it was nice to chat with them. This time it was Iain to ask me if I was not also on the same airline that had a 2 hour delay. I grinned and answered with a short yes and then told them that I was about to use that time to relax my muscles at the gym’s sauna. Iain looked at Andrey, they both smiled broadly and told me that I should join them as they were also heading that way. Of course I willed in to that offer and the three of us walked to the airport gym.

We all entered the locker room to find it empty. Andrey was the first to peel down his pants to reveal a sweaty bulge. The jock he put on at the hotel was wet and formed around his swollen cock. When he pulled his jock down his erection snapped down then up slapping him in his taught 8 pack abdomens. I caught that action, but Iain was too busy on his cell phone arranging a pick up from their arrival at their destination. The look on Andrey’s face was pure evil. He grinned at me and stepped forward. He grabbed my crotch through the jeans I was wearing. As expected I was rock hard. We stepped into the shower stall and tore what remaining clothes we had on, off. Andrey leaned in and whispered into my ear.

“We saw you checking us out and listening to our conversation. Want to find out whose is the bigger guy? Iain’s or me” I was stumped.

Andrey called Iain over and told him to drop his pants. He did and to the pleasure of both of us Iain was not wearing briefs. So, his cock, erect as usual, was pointing straight out. Andrey walked over to Lain and stood alongside him. It was time to settle this debate. I walked over and sat my big muscled ass on the bench. Both guys walked over to me. I looked straight ahead. I really wanted to get this right. I looked at both of them and then down to their cocks, taking each cock in my hand and wrapping my palm around each shaft. It felt good and my own cock grew slightly. Andrey’s cock was thick. The veins that lined the underside were pulsing with blood. The head of his cock was translucent. Small blue veins shown slight and they were pulsing. The black trimmed pubic hair was cut close to showcase his heavy balls. The left one hung lower than the right. Iain was next. I reached up and grabbed it. I got a feeling in his stomach that made me lean back and then forward. Iain's cock was thick, not fat. The kind of cock that when you are at the urinal and you look to your left you think to yourself, that’s impressive. Damn.  His hand formed the letter C and when he grabbed it. His fingertips were no where close to touching. The warmth from his dick made me sweat. Judging the girth alone it pained me to say but Iain won this contest hands down. Next was the length and the only way to judge this contest was to open wide and have each guy shove their cock to the back of my throat. Andrey went first and it slid in really easily and in less than a second I felt the cock slid down to the back of my throat. I gulped and it slid down even further. Andrey pulled out and Iain stepped up. My mouth was ready.

The head of Iain’s cock touched my lower lip when a fourth guy walked into the locker room and sat alongside me. It was elite athlete and IFBB Pro bodybuilder Kevin Jordan. He had watched the whole thing from the lounge at the other end of the shower room and said the only way to fairly determine the winner was to have him do the judging.

With that he pulled a cloth tape measure from his briefs and ordered each one of the guys to line up. Andrey stood tall, shoulders back and Kevin measured 7.75 inches long and close to 6 inches around.

Next Iain stepped up and Kevin said “no contest here you are easily 7 or more inches.”

Lain cleared his throat and said simply, “7 1/2 in girth Kevin, 7 1/2”.

Kevin took the measuring tape from cock base to tip and measured a clear 8 1/2 inches. Feeling good he smirked at the other two and I was next. I stepped before the judge and Kevin dropped the tape measure. When he came back up my erect cock hit the top of Kevin’s head and in one move Kevin opened his mouth and placed his hands on my ass cheeks and pulls me forward. The cock felt good in his mouth. Kevin knew how to suck cock. The slurping sounds and hot breath made me even harder. The other two guys started kissing and rubbing each other’s chest. Kevin was deep on my cock when he pulled out and grabbed the tape measure, first the length 9 1/2 inches and then the girth 8 solid inches.

“Fuck” he yelled…”dude that cock his crazy long and thick. Clearly you are the winner up to now.”

I replied easily, “I know that but the contest was between my two buddies.”

With that the elite athlete and IFBB pro bodybuilder Kevin Jordan stood up. He dropped his briefs and what fell forward startled all three of us. Iain took a step back and I looked towards the ceiling. When I brought my head back down to look at it, Andrey was on his knees with what seemed to be a baseball bat fucking the back of his head. He was being skull fucked by a battering ram. He pulled his mouth off the swollen cock and sat back on his hands. Kevin took his own manhood into his hands and stroked out a load that was epic. Thick milk covered the floor. All three were in awe.

With that release, Kevin took a step back turned and said “sorry guys’ the clear winner is walking away. My 11-inch dick and I need a shower. If you are not still in shock feel free to join otherwise can someone please clean up my load…”

..to be continued ?

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Excellent! I look forward to more more MORE!

PS:

A couple of suggestions:

1. For readability purposes, you might want to break up the text. I generally start a new paragraph when quoting. Easier on your readers eyes.

2. You have a continuity error towards the end of the restroom room scene with Carlito. You refer to the narrator as "Rafe" when previously he was "I..." No biggie ! I know how hard it is to edit one's own stuff!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, arpeejay said:

Excellent! I look forward to more more MORE!

PS:

A couple of suggestions:

1. For readability purposes, you might want to break up the text. I generally start a new paragraph when quoting. Easier on your readers eyes.

2. You have a continuity error towards the end of the restroom room scene with Carlito. You refer to the narrator as "Rafe" when previously he was "I..." No biggie ! I know how hard it is to edit one's own stuff!

Thank you for the suggestions. Always appreciated. I tried to make the changes. Is it better now? Let me know

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, canon said:

Thank you for the suggestions. Always appreciated. I tried to make the changes. Is it better now? Let me know

Good work! You have added a few well-placed paragraph breaks, making it much easier to read! Nice to see someone who knows how to write!

• Like 2