Ginger muscle, part 3, Sweet revenge

Psuace

Part 3 for these guys, but more to come....

“Hey Ty.” Ian and Colin say in unison as they walk into the gym and check in.  They eye Ty up like he’s piece of meat.  He notices their stares and flexes a pec and tenses his bicep to get a reaction from them.

“Gentlemen.” He responds.  He looks them over and says, “You guys look different?”

“Yeah, a little surprise for Eddie.  Is he here?  We’re supposed to meet him for our workout session.  Core and legs tonight.” Ian said flexing his abs and puffing out his chest.  Ty looks at him admiringly.

“Not yet.” Ty replies and then points his finger at the two of them and says sternly, “I don’t want any more trouble from you two, got it?”

“Yeah, yeah. We hear you Ty.”  Colin says breezily.

“Should I dial 9-1- and wait to hit the last 1?  You know how he gets with surprises.”

Colin walks past Ty, patting him on his chest and says, “We’ll be fine big guy, trust me.”

“That’s what worries me.” Ty says rolling his eyes.  “I’m keeping my eyes on you two, especially you Colin.”

Ian and Colin hit the locker room, change into their workout gear, chat with Ming and Cam  as those two head to the sauna area, and then head up to the exercise floor.

They see Jay and Max and stop and talk to them for a few minutes.  Colin remarks that Max should cut off some of his curly hair and Jay laughs and says, “That’ll be the day.” Eddie walks in.  He sees them and walks over to them.  Jay and Max say hi to Eddie and wander off.

“What the fuck you kids do?  G1, tell me.”  Eddie is staring at them, but he can no longer tell them apart.

“We’ll come clean, after the workout.” One of them says resolutely.  Eddie starts to get red. The twin continues, “After last week, we decided to make it harder for you to tell us apart.  We’re both still sore and don’t think the rough sex you had with us was fitting compared to what we did to you.  We came clean about how we cornered you, but we think you took it a bit too far with us.”

Eddie just stares at them.  “Fine. Let’s do this.”  His brain is turning.  “What’s our workout for tonight?”

“Core and legs.” One of them says.

“Fine. Gets you asses over to the decline crunch bench. Grab a 25, 35, and 45lb weight and the 25lb medicine ball on the way.”

They get to the bench and Colin hops on first, before Eddie gets a chance to call one of them out.

“Start with the 25lb weight.  15 reps, starting with the weight extended over your head.  You come all the way up into a sit-up position and then go all the way back down with the weight hitting the ground on the decline.  Well? Go! What the fuck you waiting for, an invitation?”

Colin starts the set.  Eddie standing over him.  “All the way down.  The weight hits the floor or the rep doesn’t count, got it?”

“Yup.”

Colin runs thru the set, only having to do one extra rep.  He jumps off and Ian gets on and takes the weight.  He starts and gets a good motion going.  He’s at ten reps when Eddie tells him to slow down.  He’s moving too fast.  He needs to go slower so all the muscles in his core are activated.  Eddie puts his hand on Ian’s midsection and explains that the slower you go, the more the ab muscles work and are stressed.  This is what causes them to tighten up.  Going fast doesn’t do anything.  Ian nods in understanding and does the last 5 and then 5 more.  Eddie nods in approval and runs his hand over the abs getting a good grope in.  Ian smiles and looks at Colin who grins back.

Colin gets back on and Eddies tells the other one to grab the medicine ball.  “You toss the ball to him when he is going down.  You toss the ball back when you reach the top, and not before.  Also, extend the ball over your head for the entire movement.”  He stands to the side and shows them what it should look like.  They both nod and Colin gets started.  He is 5 reps in when Eddie yells, “Slow the fuck down.  Jesus Christ. This is not a contest to get the set done the fastest.  You’re here to work.  Start over.”

Colin thinks about saying something, but sees Ian giving him the “shut up” look and decides to bite his tongue.  He starts over and does 15 reps nice and slow.  He is definitely feeling the burn.  He gets off the bench and Ian gets on and does the set nice and slow.  When he is done, Eddie nods and says, “Better.”

“My turn.” Eddie says.  He grabs the 35lb weight and hops on the bench.  He looks at the guys and says, “You.” Nodding to Ian, but not knowing which one he is. “When I’m in the decline position, you’re going to punch me 3 times in the abs.  Got it? And I mean punch, not some sissy slap or hit.”  He balls his left hand into a fist and punches it so hard into his right hand the sound it makes causes some of the other guys to pause their work out and look over. Ty wanders by and Eddie just nods and says, “Just showing the kids what a real punch looks and sounds like.” 

“K.”  Is all Ty says.

Eddie starts and when he is declined, Ian gives him 3 rapid ab punches.  “Not too bad, boy, but don’t hold back next time. I want to actually feel you hitting me.”  Ian smiles a wicked grin only Colin sees and on the next rep he unleashes 3 rocket fast and sledge hammer hard punches.  “Good boy.” Is Eddie’s only response.  The set continues and Ian is sporting a pretty impressive woody due to the excitement of punching Eddie.

“You.” He says pointing to Ian. “Get the medicine ball and toss to me.” He nods to Colin, “You’re in the puncher position.  Let’s see if you are any better than him.” He says waving a hand at Ian.  The set starts and Colin holds nothing back.  Three punches to the abs when Eddie is declined.  “Not bad.”  The set continues and Eddie’s abs are getting rock hard and red from all the punches.  Now both Colin and Ian are sporting woodies and Eddie is showing signs of one as well. 

He jumps off the bench and Colin gets back on.  Eddie hands him the 35lb weight and says, “Same as the first set, but if you fuck up a rep, you get to do 2 extra reps to make it up.”  He looks at Ian and says, “You, kneel down at his head and when he is in the decline position, put your hands on the weight making it harder for him to raise back up.”  Colin starts the set.  Ian puts pressure on the weight as instructed.  Eddie is watching them like a hawk.  On the 11 rep, he starts to falter.  Eddie starts barking at him to keep moving.  “You, stop holding the weight.” 

Colin finishes the set.  He slowly gets off the bench and says to Ian, “It’s harder than you think.”  Ian nods and settles in for his set.  He gets to 9 and starts to falter.  Eddie gets red and starts yelling at him to man up and push thru it.  Ian gets to 15 and Eddie says he needs to do 4 more due to screwing up 2 reps.  Ian’s core is burning up, but he does the four more without complaint. He slowly gets off the bench and wanders off for some water. 

“Did I say you could get some water?”

Ian looks him in the eyes and responds evenly. “Fuck you.”

Eddie walks closer and loudly says, “What was that?” grabbing Ian’s crotch.  Ian reaches out and grabs Eddie’s dick to show him two can play the game.  Colin is standing close by in case things start to go sideways.  Ty and Jay are also looking over.  Max has stopped his set and glances over to Colin who nods ever so slightly that everything should be ok.  Max makes eye contact with Jay and nods that everything is fine.

Eddie releases Ian’s crotch and Ian releases Eddie’s.  They back away from each other. 

Eddie grabs the 45lb weight, gets the bench, and says. “One of you on each side.  When I’m declined, both of you will punch my abs 4 times each.  Got it?” They nod and the set starts.  When Eddie is declined, the guys go to town.  Eddie revels in the feeling of the weight in his hands and two guys punching him, trying to abuse his abs.  He’s not even flexing his abs yet and they think they’re hurting him.  He starts to sport a boner just thinking about it.  The twins see his boner and each start to sport one as well. After 20 reps Eddie drops the weight and leans up.  He pulls the twins close to him and cups their asses.  “You kids better be ready for some fun tonight.”  The twins look at each other and give him a non-committal look.

“Fine. Next set, oblique crunches.  I’m sure you guys have done them.”  The twins nod.  “Good, go do two sets of 50. And after that do 5 sets of side planks, holding each for 45 seconds.”  They nod again.

They wander off to do their sets and Ian says to Colin, “What do you think?”

“If we survive, we’ll tell him.” He glances behind them to make sure Eddie is not following them and says, “What the hell were you thinking telling him to fuck off?  He looked like he was going to put his fist thru your chest.”

“Dude, he just pissed me off and I had to let him know we can’t be pushed around.”  Colin just shrugs his shoulders.

They do the exercises and walk back to find Eddie deep into squats.  They see a squat rack next to his and it is loaded with 135lbs.  Ian walks over and starts his set.  Eddie just grunts.  He’s lifting 295lbs and can’t be bothered.  He lowers his ass as far as it will go, loudly grunts, and pushes the weight up for the last rep.  He racks the bar.  His thighs are exploding and Colin wonders what his starting weight was.  Eddie nods to him and says to strip the 35’s put another 45lb on each side with a 25.  Colin stares at the bar doing the math in his head. “365, boy” is all Eddie says, but he casually flexes his legs to show the musculature and striations.

Ian has finished his set and Colin walks over and does his warmup set.

After they finish, they see Eddie has laid out 45’s to be added.  They toss them on and start their second sets. 

Eddie is motoring thru his set and starting to huff on the pushup.  Ian is staring at his bubble ass and Eddies sees him in the mirror and says, “Only if you’re a good boy.”

Colin has finished his second set and Eddie says to toss 25’s on each side for a total of 275.  This is closing in on their max weight. 

Ian settles in and ducks under the bar.  Colin get behind him, but Eddie moves over and pushes him out of the way.  “No offense buddy, but if he falters, the weight has to come off his shoulders as quick as possible and I think I’m better equipped to do it, don’t you?” He flexes his biceps and they spring up to 23 inch mounds.  Colin nods fine.  Eddie gets so close to Ian that his woody is nearly poking him in the ass.  Ian smiles a crooked grin, hefts the weight off the rack and takes a few steps back.  Eddie backs up with him.  Ian starts his set and Eddie is matching him movement for movement, his arms are around Ian’s core to support him if he falters.  Ian gets to 10 reps and starts to move forward to re-rack and Eddie says, “Not so fast.  You owe me 3 more.  Your ass wasn’t low enough on 3 of them.”  Ian’s legs are burning, but he knows he cannot say no.  He backs up and very slowly does 3 more, each one slower than the last.  On the last one Eddie has put his arms around his core and is supporting him and helping him lift the bar.  He re-racks and Eddie pats him on the ass and says, “Nice set.”  Ian nods to him in the mirror.

Colin then steps into position and Eddie does the exact same thing.  Colin gets thru all 10 without incident.  Eddie pats his ass as well and winks at him in the mirror.  Colin winks back and grinds his ass back into Eddie’s crotch.

Eddie moves back and announces last exercise.  The twins are a bit confused as Eddie is cutting their workout short.  He sees their confusion and says, “Don’t worry, your workout is kind of over, but mine is still going.” 

They look at each other and Eddie says, “Everyone over to the incline leg press machine and start tossing 45’s on each side.”  The twins do as he says.  They load the bars up with 5 plates and each side and Eddies laughs at them and says, “I said to load it up, does this look loaded up to you?  This is a good warm up weight.  Let me rip off a set while you two go get 3 more 45’s for each side.  Let see who can finish first.  Me doing the set or you guys getting the plates…Go.”  The twins scramble to find 6 more plates and when they get back, Eddie is standing there, thighs exploding with muscle. 

“Guess I won.  Hmm, I wonder what I get for winning.  While I think about it, put the weights on the machine.”  The boys load the weights onto the machine.  When they’re done, Eddie walks up, picks up Colin, and sets him on top of the machine. “Part of my prize. Sit tight and don’t fall off.” 

Colin grabs the sides of the machine and Eddie sits down.  He looks up and cocks an eyebrow, Colin nods he is ready.  Eddie unlocks the platform and slowly lowers it until his thighs are pressing against his abs and chest.  He growls and pushes the platform back up.  885lb (720 + 165).  Both twins spring instant boners. 

Eddie powers thru another 14 reps, locks the platform and gets up.  Colin starts to move to get off and Eddie says, “Um, where are you going?  I’m only half way done.  You.” He says pointing to Ian, “Come here.”  Ian moves over and Eddie easily lifts him onto the machine next to Colin. 

Ty has been watching the show and comes over and says, “Eddie, do you really think this is safe?”

Eddies says, “I know you own the place, but this is only 1050lb, not even close to my max.  If it makes you feel any better, get Jay over here and you guys can spot me.  Actually, get Jay and Max over here and I’ll toss Max on for my last set.”

Ty looks at him disturbingly, but grunts ok.  He tracks down Jay and Max and explains what Eddie wants to do.  Jay laughs and looks at Max who nods sure.  They head back to the machine.  Jay gets into position on one side while Ty is on the other.  Eddie glances up at the twins, nods, and unlocks the platform.  He lowers it and sees their eyes go wide. He puts on a show and easily powers thru 15 reps.  Before he racks the platforms, he does 10 quick calf raises, basically shaking the platform and tossing the twins around.  Ty says enough and Eddie locks the platform and gets up.  He flexes his thighs, quads, and calves.  The 3 little guys sprout boners and Ty and Jay nod with approval. 

Eddie moves to lift Max up and Jay steps in and says, “My boyfriend, I’ll put him on, no offense.”

Eddie backs up, lifting his hands in surrender and says, “Ok.”

Jay sets Max on the platform with Ian and Colin and makes sure all three guys are safe and won’t fall off.  He gives Ty a nod and Ty tells Eddie, “No fucking around dude. Do the set and get the guys off.”

“Fine.  Everyone ready?”  Nods all-round.  Eddie grows silent and tense.  He’s about to lift 1215lbs. and he knows it.  Closing in on his max.

He stares past the guys on the platform and only sees the ceiling behind them.  He grunts and unlocks the platform.  His legs bend and his thighs are hitting his chest again, but this time it’s due to the total weight and not him showing off.  He lets loose a low rumble and slowly starts to push the weight up.  Ty and Jay are coaxing him on, but he has all but blocked out all noise.  The guys on the platform are holding on tight and their eyes are bulging out of their sockets.  The sheer power he’s exerting is overwhelming to them. He gets thru 5 reps and starts to slow on the 6th.  He powers it up, but has to lock the rack.  He has nothing left in the tank for a 7th rep.

As he stands up, everyone is cheering.  Ty is lifting the twins off and Jay gets Max down. 

Jay walks by, pats him on the shoulder, and jokingly says, “Nice job, almost a manly weight.”  Eddie scowls.

Ty walks up and asks, “Show over?”  Eddie just nods yes.  Ty slaps him on the back and wanders off.

Eddie squats down to recover some more. He looks up to see the twins in front of him. The one on the left says “Ian, or G1 to you.”  Eddie glances to the other and that one says, “Colin or G2, whatever you like.” 

“How can I be sure you’re not fucking with me right now, as some part of your weird games?”

Ian playfully says, “Meet us in the sauna when you’ve recovered and we’ll show you.” And he and Colin wander off.

Eddie just stays in the squat position.  Ty walks back over and says, “Whatever you do, don’t hurt them.  They’re nice kids and just want to have some fun with you so you show off your muscles.”

“I know, but it’s much more fun to spice it up.” Ty just stares at him. “Fine, I won’t break any bones or leave any visible marks.”

“Dude, hurt them in any way and you and I will be having more than just words.” Ty says as he stands up to his full height and puffs out his chest and spreads his legs in a show of superiority.

“Ty, I said fine.  Jeez.”

Eddie waits a few more minutes and then heads to the locker to strip and grab a towel and some supplies.  While he’s there, Ming and Cam come in from the sauna area.  Ming lets a sexy whistle fly and Eddie just stares at him.  Ming says, “the boys are waiting for you big guy.  Have fun.”

“Yeah, yeah, fuck off Ming.”

Ming gives Eddie a pouty look and heads to the showers with Cam.

Eddie walks to the sauna area with his supplies.  When he opens the sauna door, he sees the twins embracing and kissing passionately.  They don’t seem to notice he’s there.  He clears his throat loudly and Colin says, “Yeah, we see you Eddie.  We’re just getting warmed up.  Come in and shut the door, you’re letting the warm air out.”  Eddie shuts the door and walks to the bench.  The twins turn to him and get off the bench and approach him.  They get on either side of him and let him wrap his arms around them, pulling them to his body. 

They start to feel him up.  They start at the top of his thighs and quads, each using both hands to massage his striated muscles, working out the knots and kinks from his recent show.  Eddie just sighs.  The guys keep moving up and down his legs making sure each muscle is worked over. 

They then move up to his crotch and gently massage his dick and balls.  Ian takes his balls in hand and softly rolls them around his fingers, occasionally pulling on the loose skin.  Colin is steadily yanking on Eddie’s cock, trying to bring it to full mast.  Eddie is standing ram-rod still and has a faraway look in eyes.  They can tell he is trying very hard to stay soft and frustrate them.  They look at each other across his chest and nod ever so slightly. 

They move their hands from his crotch area and move them up to his abs and core. They begin softly rubbing his abs, rubbing their fingers across the muscles and valleys.  Eddie takes their cue and flexes his abs.  They come into sharp relief. 

Colin leans over and starts to plant wet kisses on the muscles. Ian, not to be out done, locks his lips on Eddies left nipple and begins swirling his tongue around.  He occasionally uses his tongue and teeth to pull at the nipple.  As he does this, Eddie puts his hand on the back of Ian’s head and tries to pull him closer, so he is plastered onto his chest.  Eddie also puts a hand on the back of Colin’s head and pulls him into the valleys in his abs.  He flexes his left pec and abs at the same time and both twins moan with pleasure.  Colin is slobbering over the abs, wetting them down in anticipation of what’s to come.  Ian is still sucking on the left nipple, but has moved his left hand up and is now mashing and on Eddie’s right nipple.  Eddie is loving it. 

He leans his head back and a loud groan escapes him.  He pulls the twins off him and pushes them back to the bench and says, “Ok guys, I see you shaved yours bodies completely hair free to get back at me.  I get it.  I’ll play nice.  Now, how will I be able to tell you apart?” 

Ian pulls a marker from under his towel and turns to Colin and draws a big number 2 on his chest.  Colin takes the pen and puts a number 1 on Ian.  “Work for you, big guy?”

“Yup.”

Ian tosses the marker back on the bench.  He and Colin start to crowd Eddie again.  “Show us your strength big guy” Ian says.

Eddies reaches around them again, pulls them close, squats down, and simply stands up.  The twins are a good 8 inches off the ground and Eddie is just standing there with a shit-eating grin on his face.  “You thought I was showing off last time? Just wait boys, just wait.”  He takes two strides to the bench, and sets them on the higher bench.  He gets on the lower one and lays on his back.  His dick is pointing straight up.  He says, “G1, get a condom and lube from my stuff and get me ready.”  Ian quickly hops down and does what he is told. Colin in the meantime slides off the upper bench and straddles Eddie’s midsection.  He begins grinding his ass against Eddie’s junk and uses his hands to massages his pecs.  Eddie just puts his hands behind his head and enjoys the feeling.  He tenses his pecs and Colin starts to pound on them playfully.  He leans down and begins to kiss Eddie and also places his hands on Eddie’s biceps.  Eddie playfully flexes his biceps and they expand to their 23 inches.  Colin feels the hardness of the muscles and increases the ferocity of his kissing.

Ian in the meantime has been putting the condom on Eddie and lubing him up, generously.  He the fingers on his other hand to get Colin ready for the incoming 2x4.  When he’s done with both of them, he bangs on Eddie’s dick to let him know.  Eddie jostles his hips in response. 

Eddie pulls his hands from behind his head and places them on Colin’s chest, pushing him up slightly.  “You almost ready for the show to start G2?”

Colin nods yes.  Eddie lowers him for another quick kiss and this presses him upwards like he is doing a flat bench press.  He lowers him back down, kisses him, and raises him up again.  He does this 8 more times and then says, “No offense kid, but you’re kind of light.  G1 get on G2’s back, face down so you can watch me and my muscles.”

Ian carefully gets on Colin’s back.  Eddie says, “Just insert your dick into his ass.  Wouldn’t be the first time and it will give you some stability.”  The twins giggle and Ian just shoves his rock hard dick into Colin.  “No lube?” Ask Eddie.

“”Nope.” They say as one.

Eddie sets his hands on Colin’s chest again and feels around for the right points so the weight is evenly distributed.  He give Colin another kiss and winks at Ian.  “Here we go.” And he presses the boys up slowly.  Their chests raise up, but their feet are still on the bench.  Eddie lowers them to his chest.  Colin leans down and he and Eddie kiss.  Eddie does another press and lower. On the way down he shifts his dick around so it is at Colin’s hole.  He nudges it toward the hole and starts to push it in.  Colin’s eyes go wide and Ian can also feel the added pressure. 

Colin says, “Whoa dude, I cannot take both of you.”

Eddie looks him in the eyes and says, “Don’t you even want to try?  It may be fun.”

“Maybe another time.  My ass is still recovering from out last encounter.”

“Fine.” Eddie says, a bit disappointed.  “How about this.” He wraps is arms around their backs, twists his body to the side of the bench and stands up again.  Ian’s dick is still wedged into Colin, who is pressed to Eddie’s chest.  The boys are a good foot off the ground and Colin moves back in for another kiss. He puts his arms around Eddie’s neck for support.  Eddie puckers up and starts to ravage his mouth and face.  Eddie now swings his dick so it is in position to enter Ian.  He slides his hands down Ian’s back, puts his left hand on his ass and promptly sticks two fingers from his right hand into Ian’s ass. Ian opens his mouth in shock and lets out a yelp.

All Eddie says is, “Gotta get you ready buddy.” Ian nods blankly. Eddie grabs his unit and starts to move it towards Ian’s hole. Ian frees a hand, and puts it on Eddie’s dick and helps him.  When he realizes he is too low, he says, “Eddie, you got to move my ass up a bit or you’ll never get in.”  Eddie simple flexes his left bicep, which was still on Ian’s ass, and raises both guys up another 4 inches.  “Far enough G1?”  Ian moves Eddie’s dick into position and starts to lower himself. 

“Yup. Go slowly, muscles.  We got time, no rush.”  Ian feels the dick slowly enter him and he lets out a long guttural, “Ahhhhh… Yeah, right like that.  Oh, hold on… Ok, now lower us down.” Eddie complies. 

Colin looks him in the eyes and says, “Come on muscles, show us what you got.  This can’t be it.”

Eddie laughs at the challenge, leans back, and bucks his hips.  Ian is now firmly mounted and moaning happily.  He looks Colin in the eye and brings his right arm into a full bicep flex and puts it right next to Colin’s face.  Colin moves his left hand from Eddie’s neck and puts it on the bicep from the backside of it and starts to massage the muscle and squeeze it.  Eddie laughs and says, “Hold your horses little man, I’m not done yet.” And with that he releases his other hand from Ian’s ass and brings it up and does a full double bicep pose. Colin is amazed. He moves his right hand to Eddie’s left bicep and starts a dual massage and squeeze fest. 

Eddie laughs again, and says, “Come on G2, I thought with all our workout sessions, you would have developed some strength by now.  Come on, squeeze those biceps like your life depended on it.” Colin starts putting all his strength into squeezing them.  “Hey, I can just barely feel you now.”  Eddie taunts him.  Eddie then moves in for a kiss and continues to hold the pose.  He bucks his hips to make sure Ian is still alive. 

With the motion, Ian moans again and puts his arms around Colin’s neck so he doesn’t fall off to a side.

“Yeah, I bet that feels good back there.”  Eddie says. 

Ian moans again in agreement.  He is sweating profusely, and not just because they are in the sauna.  The feel of his dick in his twin and of Eddie’s in ass is driving him to new highs.  He starts to grind his ass back into Eddie’s hips and pulls Colin down with him. When he tries to push up, he finds that Colin’s added weight makes it damn near impossible.  He tries again and Eddie says, “Need some help back there G1?”

“Yeah, some.” Ian gurgles out.

“Ok, hold on.”  Eddie looks at Colin and says, ‘”This is your stop, time to get off and wait for the next ride.” He lifts Colin up, off Ian’s dick, and sets him on the bench.  “Now don’t go anywhere.  Here you can still play around with this.” As he flexes his right arm.  Colin’s eyes go wide and he latches his lips onto the bicep and starts slathering it with saliva. “Good boy.”

Eddie turns his attention to Ian, “Better?”

“Much, thanks.”

“No problem. You sure you’re ready?  This is going to make the first time look a Sunday stroll.” Eddie says as he puts his left hand back under Ian’s ass.

“Bring it muscles.” Ian says mockingly and moves in for a kiss.  Eddie meets him half way and uses his hand to lift Ian up and down his dick. Ian wraps his arms around Eddie’s neck and locks his legs around his waist. Eddie starts to raise and lower his hips in a nice slow motion.  Ian gets moving with him.  They’re undulating and kissing and moaning into each other’s mouths. 

Colin takes him mouth off of Eddie’s arm and moves around behind him.  With his second arm free, Eddie places it on Ian’s other ass cheek and is now free to raise and lower him as he pleases. He flexes his biceps, lifts Ian up, off his dick, and brings Ian’s dick up to his mouth.  He swallows it to the hilt in one fluid motion.  Ian puts his arms on Eddie’s shoulders and head to steady himself. Eddie easily moves him back and forth, in and out of his mouth.  “Hmm, nice flow of pre-cum G1.  How about we see if I can get you to blow your load down my throat?”  He engulfs the dick and pulls Ian as close to his body as possible.  His nose is against Ian’s lower abs, his tongue is lapping at his dick, and he moves his right hand back to Ian’s ass and inserts 3 fingers and moves them around like they belong in there. 

Ian lets out a guttural roar and tries not to cum, but Eddie is stepping up his game.  He moves a forth finger into his ass and is moving his mouth and lips with incredible speed and pressure.  Ian is in heaven.  Eddie swallows him one last time, sucks on the dick like he’s an industrial strength vacuum cleaner and pushes his thumb into Ian’s ass.  Ian’s load explodes out of him with such force Eddie’s mouth is pushed back a few millimeters.  He’s impressed and continues sucking.  He removes his fingers from Ian’s ass and gently cups his ass cheeks.  The next three shots follow the first one down his throat.  He slowly moves Ian’s dick from his mouth, licking off and remaining cum.  Ian passes out and practically falls over Eddie’s shoulder.  Eddie chuckles and lifts him up by the waist and sets him down on the sauna bench.  Colin scoots over to make sure Ian is ok. He is.  He looks up at Eddie with partial fear and partial anticipation.  Eddies dick is level with his mouth.  He rips off the condom, engulfs it, and starts to work on it.

Colin has never seen a dick so veiny and thick.  He puts both hands on it, trying to encircle, but cannot.  Eddie just laughs and flexes his dick.  Colin is lifted up.  He holds on and Eddie raises and lowers him a few more times.  Colin lets go and stands up.  He moves closely to Eddie and leans up for a kiss.  Eddie puts his left hand behind Colin and pulls him close, enjoying the kiss. He cups Colin’s ass and lifts him up so they are at eye level.  He pulls his right arm into a flex and moves it into Colin’s view.  Colin sees it, but is no longer interested.  He’s into the kissing and is trying to devastate Eddie’s mouth and tongue.  Eddie is playing along, having some fun.  He lowers his right arm, swings it around and inserts 3 fingers into Colin’s ass, like he did to Ian.

He finds Colin is looser and opens easily for him.  He smiles to himself.  Should have started with this one.  He backs up, sits on the bench, and grabs a condom and some more lube.  With Colin sitting on his lap, it is easy for him to put on the condom, lube up, and then move Colin’s hole into position.  He inserts his dick with a steady motion, careful not to push too hard.  Colin is grimacing, but taking the rod slowly.  Eddie moves up close to Colin’s left ear and uses his tongue to massage the earlobe.  Colin sighs and slides down his dick a bit.  “Just another few inches G2.  You can do it.”

“Dude, you’re shoving a fucking 2x4 into my ass.”

“Try 4x4” Eddie laughs.

Eddie turns Colin’s head bit more and sticks his wetted tongue right into his ear and laps at the inner ear.  Colin starts to squirm and the rest of Eddie’s unit slides in.   Eddie moves his left arm up a bit and pulls Colin a bit closer to him. He stands up, bucks his hips, and wedges the final bit of his dick into Colin’s ass.  Colin is very still, getting used to the feeling.  Eddie is patient. When Colin starts to wiggle his hips, Eddie knows he can start moving him up and down.

He moves more slowly, deliberately, making each thrust count. Colin has an arm around his neck and one on Eddie’s bicep.  Eddie has a hand on Colin’s ass and puts his other hand on his dick and starts to jerk him off, nice and slow, with movements matching his thrusting.  Colin is in heaven based on the look on his face, which is flushed and covered with sweat.  After 5 minutes of this, Colin is starting to tense up, which Eddie recognizes as he’s about to blow.  He quickly lifts him off his dick and swallows Colin’s dick, just like he did to Ian.  Eddie does a couple quick in and out movements and sucks on Colin’s dick like he wants to suck it right off his body.  Colin is so close. He puts both arms around Eddie’s head and tries to pull him even closer, so more of his dick is in his mouth.  The dam breaks, Colin screams and releases his load directly into Eddie’s throat.  Eddie gulps 4 times and the load is done. 

Colin tries to pull his dick out of Eddie’s mouth, but he continues to suck, trying to get anything left in Colin’s dick out. Once Eddie realizes the last drops have been swallowed, he lets the dick slip from his lips, but he encircles the mushroom head and rakes his teeth on it a few times.  Colin shutters and releases another smaller load.  Eddie grins and he slurps it down.  He finally releases the dick and says, “I knew you had more in you.  I just had to coax it out.”  Colin looks down, smiles, and asks. “You need any help with yours.” Glancing down at Eddie still rock hard dick. 

“Eh, sure.  How about this.” And he slides his unit between Colin’s legs and begins to flex it again.  Colin grabs onto to Eddie’s arms to make sure he is not bounced off.  Eddie grabs Colin’s waist and just slides him back and forth along the length of his unit with ease, like he is using a washcloth to clean it off.  Colin twist his lower legs together, creating a tighter seal for Eddie’s unit to slide thru.  Eddie appreciates the new tightness and leans down to kiss Colin.  They are kissing when Eddie sense his load is near.  He picks up the pace and Colin is rocketing back and forth along the length.  Eddie peaks and brings Colin as close to his body as possible and lets his load explode out of him.  The first two volleys hit the far side of the sauna.  The third one coasts the floor.  The last one dribbles down and creates a puddle. Eddie is still rock hard, but can tell the boys are done for the night.

He lifts Colin off and gently sets him next to Ian, who is just regaining consciousness.  Eddie quickly picks up all the towels and supplies, leans over and gets one twin in each arm, and picks them up.  They exit the sauna sideways and Eddie heads for the shower area.

Ty, who is cleaning up, sees them coming and says to Eddie, “There had better not be a big mess in there or your ass is mine.  Also, are they still alive?”

Eddie replies, “Jeez Ty, give me some credit.”  Ty just stares at him.  Eddie smiles and says, “Yeah, they’re still alive, but sauna may need a good scrubbing down.  Have Kenny or Stu do it, they love shit like that and just add it to my bill.”

Ty just shakes his head again.  “Get them home safely.”

“Yes, sir.” Eddie mocks him.

He gets into the locker room, sets the guys down on a bench and squats in front of them.  “G1, G2, you guys still with me?”

They mumble back, “yeah.”

“Did you have fun?”

“Not really.” G2 says with a big smirk on his face.  “I was expecting more muscle.”

Eddie leans his head back and lets a roar escape him.  “Next time little men, next time.” And he pats both guys on the shoulders.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2