Musclave - a tribute to myoder

theardes

Musclave - a tribute to myoder

- by theardes

This is a tribute to my favorite author myoder - if you´re still out there, this is for you!

The doors of the company settlement opened and I went in. The say that I was nervous would be the understatement of the century. But then everything had been arranged, everything had been paid for and there would be someone very unhappy if I did not show up.

There had been rumors at first, then the changed men had started to appear in talkshows. There had been a pill developed which increased muscle mass and strength, with the sideeffect of increasing sexual interest as well. When it had first been discovered there was a little of the scientists DNA mixed into the pill by mistake. His collegue who took the pill, also by "mistake" had developed a unconditional love and obedience towards him. As they found out that seemed to be an essential part of the growing process. They started selling the pill to willing men. At first it was very expensive, but over time it became afordable to us non-milionairs. The government regulated the use, you had to prove that you were able to provide for your muscleman after the process and he had to undergo it willingly. The company started a website to match potential growers with thier would-be-masters.

So I met Nathan. He was a blond, blue eyed, 19 year guy out from the midwest. Standing at only 5´4 I could kiss his forehead when I leaned down. He was athletic, but slim, weighting arround 140 ibs since his 16th birthday. His desire to build muscle had driven him into the gym on a regular basis for the last 5 years and his muscles were hard and defined, but he had not been able to put on the mass he desired.

We had been found compatible by the profiling of the company and had met two weeks before to see how we´d get along in person. He proved to be a great guy. I was his senior by 15 years and still we immediately clicked and talked for hours on hours. I had done well for myself in the last years and it brought me joy to invite Nathan to two more dinners. I really thought I had found a soulmate.

As I approached the front desk I was greeted by an young woman working for the company. She explained to me that Nathan and I were to stay here overnight, a room had been provided. He would take the pill here and, because the company considered it to be safe, he would not have to be monitored through the process. Still there was a chance for everything, so if we needed anything we´d just have to push a button.

Then she guided me to the room. Before I entered the gave me the pill. I had given a blood sample before and this pill was specialy made for Nathan. As I went in I saw a big hotel-like room. It had a bathroom with a huge shower, a small kitchen with all kinds of food and a huge bed. Next to the bed was a workout station with heavy weights and a bench. The tv was running and Nathan sat on the bed. He wore a white poloshirt and blue sweat pants. His hair had a crew cut. As he heard me coming he turned it off, stood up and ran towards me, kissing and hugging me.

"I´ve waited for an eternity!" I looked at my watch, he could not have been here longer than half an hour. He spottet the plastic vial with the pill inside it. "Is that...?" he asked. I kissed him back and told him yes. I felt him shaking a little. Everything was about to change.

"You know it is okay if you don´t want to go through with this." I told him as I sat on the bed. He sat next to me and put his hand in mine. "I´ve long thought about this. I´ve told my family and my friends so they would not freak out. To tell the truth I´m terrified, this will change everything. As long as I can remember I always wanted to be big." He flexed his arm and his small, hard biceps sprang up. I touched it. "I´ve only known you a small time and yet I really trust you. I think it will be wounderfull." I kissed him. "I think so too Nathan. The modifikations at my house are done, you will fit into it now." He grinned. "I still can´t imagine how it will be."

I pulled out the vial and rattled it. "Only one way to find out."

I popped the top and handed Nathan the pill. "They call them enhancers, reacting in the brain and stimulating the center that gives us muscle power and energy. More bulk that I had ever dreamed off..."

I handed him a glass of water and hugged him. "See you on the other side."

His face turned stern and he popped the pill into his mouth and swilled it back with the water. Then we waited.

It always took a minute or so work we had been told.

"I feel warm." Nathan said. Er stood up and streched his arms. "A little weird, but - ompf - incredible."

I stood up and put my hands arround his right upper arm. I could feel the muscle growing. He looked at me and grinned, than he flexed his biceps. It was clearly bigger, and getting bigger as well.

His polo shirt started to ride up his abs. He had washboard abs before, but know they were getting bigger as well, growing and the cuts deepening.

I helped him to get out of the polo shirt as it began to become painfully tight arround his arms and chest. A cracking sound from his back had me worried for a second, then I noticed I was looking him into the eye, he was getting taller.

His chest began to fill out, as I put my hands on his pecs they soon began to be pushed outwards. He took me in his arms and I could feel his back getting broader as well as his pecs pushig against me. All the while he grew in height.

"Thank you." he growled, his voice becoming deeper as his ripcage expanded.

His legs began to expand the fabric of the sweat pants. Before they could tear he pulled them down and stepped out of them. I went on my knees and put my hands on the growing collums of his quads. He sighed and growled as my touch gave him pleasure.

The pill was working at full speed now. His skin started to get a healthy glow, a slight tan as his hair began to grow as well.

My hands cupped his calves which began to put on a grotesk ammount of mass.

I looked up at the towering muscle giant above me.

"I think Nathan is no more" I quietly said "you look more like a Nate to me."

He looked down at me. "Yes master. I am Nate, your muscle slave." He began to hit poses to show me his body, changing the poses based on my reaction to them. He really wanted to impress me and give me pleasure.

I had to sit back on the bed as I began to feel light headed with this HULK showing off in front of me.

His briefs looked painfully stuffed with the enhanced cock and as he tried to pull them off, they ripped and his cock sprang free and hit him on the abs. A small drop of precum was visible as he rolled his pecs which had grown a slight coating of golden fur on them. I was sure he was not able to see the base of his cock over his giant pecs.

"Fuck! Look at me!" he said, flexing his swollen biceps which popped up to the size of a bowling ball. "These guns have to be the biggest on the planet" Feel them Master! Please feel them. You made me so fucking huge - I love it!" He bend down and I felt the massive arms as he flexed his biceps over and over. A biceps the size of a bowling ball hardened under my hand. I moaned and put my lips to it, kissing the muscle, then licking the fingerthick vein on it.

"Yes master, worship my muscles. You made me so huge. I love it!"

He smiled at me. The look in his blue eyes reminded me of the dog I had when I was a child and was about to give him a treat. "Master..." I felt a little light headed. My hands moved to his gigantic pecs and he flexed them for me. I felt the flesh harden under my hands. "You like that master?"

I licked the muscles on his chest.

"I want to flex these big muscles all night for you. I have to see how strong I am now. My I?"

I looked confused for a moment but nodded. His face lit up like a christmas tree and he basicaly jumped over to the weights. I stood up and followed. As he began to curl the heavy dumbells I estimated his height to be arround 6`11. He let out small sounds of joy as he continued to put down the weights, moving to the heavier ones and pumping out curls in perfect technique.

With a dumbell the size I usually see the big guys at my gym doing bench press with he turned tome. His biceps were now swollen with blood, the veins on them as big als fingers.

"Fuck yeah!" he shouted. "You like this, master? This turns you on? Fuck!" he licked his lips "You´re turning me on master - watch my muscle!"

My cock was rock hard.

"Get naked for me! Please!" he begged while still curling the massive weight. "I have to see you naked! I need to be fucking powerful for you!"

He put on of the dumbells down as I started to undress. I took of my clothes slowly, watching him squirm with lust. When I came to my briefs he had started to bend the dumbell back and froth with excitement.

"Show me your ass, master? Please! I need to see your ass!" I showed him and he groaned, his cock jumping a little. "Fuck! Fucking! Hot! Ass! I need it. I need my masters pussy arround my huge cock!"

Nathan truly was no more. Massive Nate looked down at me, his eyes were wide with lust.

"I need to fuck you master, I need to be inside you!" His eyes were pleading. "Let me be fucking powerfull for you!"

I had an idea. "Nate, your muscle cock is huge, show me how powerful it is!"

"Yes master", he said. Looking arround he took a big plate of 50 ibs and put his cock through the hole. It didn`t budge. He added more plates. When he added three times my bodyweight his cock was pulled down a little, then he started flexing it and it stood. His face showd no sign of strain.

"You like this, master? My big muscle cock lifting this fucking weight! That turns you on?"

I gasped. His cock bobbed up and down like there was only a small towel on it.

He had his hands on his hips and kept pumping the weight with his massive muscle cock and I just about came watching this. Then he slipped the weight of his dick and came to me. I looked up, past the barrels of pecs to the beautiful face of my muscle slave.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. Feeling me opening my mouth his powerful tongue pushed into my mouth, exploring it gently. While kissing me he picked my up and carried me to the bed, carefully putting me on it.

"Master, I need to make love to your beautiful body!" He gave me a passionate kiss and moved down, kissing and licking my body. I felt his huge arms and wide shoulders, ran my hands through his gold mane as his mouth send chills through my body. He gave me the puppy eyes look again and took my hard cock into his mouth, sucking me gently, then harder.

He lifted my legs and looked at me for a sign of approval. I nodded once and he dove down and his tongue found my ass. I moaned as he tongue fucked my ass.

The he sat up and draped my legs over his. He took a bit of lube from he nightstand and lubed up his cock. His huge fingers, easily as big as the biggest cock I had taken before, played with my hole. When he touched my prostate I tensed up, but he stopped before I came.

"Oh yeah! Master - you like my big fingers playing with your hole? Getting you ready for my big cock!"

I nodded again and he shifted his body, pressing his cock head gently against my asshole and the he kissed my deeply and increased the pressure. I held onto his wide lats as he entered me. The feeling was incredible. It did not hurt at all, I felt complete. He really knew how to use his massive muscle cock.

His eyes were closed, his face showing the pleasure he was feeling. "Yes, fucking my masters ass. Fucking incredible. I´m going to make you feel really good master!"

He continued to fuck me slowly, then he sat back and flexed his cock in my ass. I felt the head deep inside me pushing against my abs as his cock lifted me of the bed. When I made contact with his huge pecs, my cock pressing against his abs he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply.

Putting me back down the fucking became faster. My hands held onto his forearms, bigger then my own legs as I looked at all that huge mountain of man - the power radiating from Nates body, hard as rock, a slight coating of sweat. He flexed his cock over and over, lifting me of the bed each time and stimulating my prostate like I had never experienced. I reached up and felt his thick traps and gigantic biceps.

"It´s all for you master!" His face looked strained, he was getting close. "I´m your fucking slave! Gonna fill you up!"

I felt his cock swell a little bigger and then he moaned as I felt him cumming inside me. He pressed his mouth on mine, still moaning and cumming in hot waves deep inside me. My own cum flew onto his shelf like pecs and drippled down over his abs. I had not touched my cock and it spewed for half a minute.

He kissed me again and we lay there, his huge hulking mass keeping me safe.

We took a shower afterwards, but I was too exhausted to worship him, so after getting clean (and groping a little) we dried ourselves and went back into the bed. I curled up against hin, he put his huge arms and one tree like leg arround me, pulled me to his broad chest and kissed my head. Stroking the slight coating of hair in his forearm I fell asleep.

When I awoke I was alone. My clothes had been packed and my luggage was waiting beside the door of the room. The woman from the front desk knocked on the door and told me it was time to check out. I dressed, a little confused where Nate had gone and went back to the entrance. He was waiting for me there.

His golden hair was pulled back into a ponytail. He wore a white polo shirt that streched over his gigantic muscles, the blue jeans straining to contain his huge quads and calves. I wondered how he managed to stuff his cock into the jeans. His biceps bulged and he flashed me a heartwarming smile as he openend the door for me, picked up my luggage and followed me out of the building.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...