The American Musketeer Meets Hercules (A Winter Olympics Special)

CardiMuscleman

Part Eight

No sooner had Hercules stepped onto the stage than he threw his arms out and roared "Behold, the hold that I named!" before raising up his hands and smiling from ear to ear. This was his favourite demonstration of his might and whenever he did it, people flocked to see it. Monarchs would gasp in amazement, men even bigger than him would slump to their knees begging to know the secret of his size and even Iolaus wasn't beyond asking, almost in a whisper, if he could feel the power surging through his body. Indeed, even though he had held that position for just a few seconds, he could feel his heart pumping deep in his chest sending waves of power throughout him and he loved it.
Turning around to show off his back Henry announced "Presenting Hercules, the Titan. Standing some eight feet tall, this Greek masterpiece weighs 178kg or 392lbs if you like your measurements imperial"

As Hercules turned back, puffing out his chest as much as he could, Henry continued "His seventy eight inch chest, tapers down to a thirty nine inch waist and when he breaths in, this is what that produces" and taking the cue, Hercules took a deep breath and flexed his eight pack harder than he had ever done before. As he did he could feel the thumping in his chest getting faster and deeper and as it did, his posing suit started to bulge. The smile was now in danger of escaping of his face and as he cupped his hands to his ears, imaging a crowd calling for more, he made his legs become solid tree trunks.

"Note the thirty nine inch quads" continued Henry adding as the Titan turned around again and showed off his calves "and those thirty one in calves" and as he did Hercules could feel himself getting excited as he always did and so turned around again and squeezed his chest harder than he had ever done before feeling it jump as if his father was sending bolts of lightening into them. Keeping one side of his chest flexed, he raised his arm and bent it prompting Henry to declare "And who can fail to notice those thirty one inch biceps, why there is not a chain in the land that they cannot break!"

Hercules closed his eyes and instantly imagined himself being pulled by two elephants, his wrists chained to them and his mighty body being tested. As he started to pant, the bulge was more than the suit could contain and it snapped revealing "the Titan's member, fourteen inches by ten inches!"

Hercules was now too far gone to resist and still flexing one arm, grabbed his cock with the other and started to rub it furiously. As the thumping in his chest grew louder, stronger and deeper, his cock getting thicker and redder, his mind filled with memories of men giving and receiving him, he lost control and roared "I AM THE TRUE TITAN!" as he covered the stage with his cum before bowing, his chest heaving from his efforts.

"And now over to our judge!" said Henry as Hercules looked up to see Roger yawning and raising a paddle marked with a six on it.

"Ooooh" said Henry, "that's a very poor score for Hercules. I thought that routine was worth at least a nine!"

As Hercules stomped off, muttering under his breath, the Ultimate Titan chuckled to himself. He knew that although his lover's memories were just fantasies, deep down he would know who the Ultimate Titan was and with that took a deep breath as his name was called.

Stepping on stage, he didn't once look up until he felt ready but when he did he slowly raised his arms and bent them holding his breath at the same time to make his eight pack quiver.

"The Ultimate Titan" announced Henry, "stands nine feet tall and weighs 225kg or 496lbs in total!"

Instantly, Roger looked up and as the Ultimate Titan posed like an archer he smiled broadly at Roger and winked

"Oh man" moaned Roger, "Five hundred pounds of solid beef!"

"With an almost one hundred inch chest, forty inch biceps and the same amount of bodyfat as a professional wrestler, is it any wonder..." remarked Henry as the Ultimate Titan knelt down, twisting his chest to face Roger, who by now was ramming his hand down his pants and practically delirious. As the Ultimate Titan squeezed his chest, Roger roared "TEN, TEN, FUCKING TEN!" and orgasmed in his seat. As he did the Ultimate Titan stood up, bowed to Roger and asked "Do I win then?"

"By a country mile" smiled Henry as he snapped his fingers and as Roger came to, he moaned "Man, what a dream that was!" and as the Ultimate Titan ripped off his posing suit to reveal a sixteen by twelve cock bobbing in time to his heart, Roger moaned "Fuck, that wasn't a dream, this is a dream!" and with that ran to the Ultimate Titan who picked him up in his arms, squeezed him tight and made Roger moan "I will name him Ultimate Titan and hug him and squeeze him and listen to his pounding heart all day long!"
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Part Nine

As the sounds of the Ultimate Titan and Hercules both guzzling down enough food to make even the winner of the annual Nathan’s Famous International Hot Dog Eating Contest have second thoughts about entering that year, Henry and Roger were in the kitchen of the gym trying their best to keep the two men supplied. As Roger came in from "seventh course went down a bomb, what's for eighth?" Henry asked if the two had said anything at all.

"Aside from guzzling" replied Roger, "not a word"

That evening as both men lay on the couch, their stomachs bulging from all the food they had eaten, Henry offered them a choice of "post meal entertainment" and asked if they would like to see either Maciste at the Court of the Great Khan or La Reine Margot instead. Hercules stated loudly "Maciste, one of the few men I have admiration for, not only for his physical strength, but his courage as well" however the Ultimate Titan replied "Nay, I have heard tell that it was Her Majesty, that caused the start of the great civil war that ripped my nation apart. I would like to know how it started!"

"Maciste" growled Hercules getting to his feet

"Her Majesty" roared the Ultimate Titan

As the two men touched their noses each demanding to see their choice, Roger instantly jumped up and said "There is one very easy way to settle this argument. Resist me!"

Both men looked at Roger with surprise.

"I will sit between you" he said, "and will start to stimulate your cocks. However is able to resist my stimulation the longest will see their choice!"

"Agreed" both men replied and soon Roger was sat between a naked Ultimate Musketeer and a naked Hercules, both breathing gently. Placing his hands around a cold can of cola Roger said "Gentlemen, prepare yourselves" and with that he grabbed both monster cocks which caused both men to gasp and started to rub them. It was clear that both men were able to resist it so Roger winked at Henry who said "Tell you what, how about see the experts eh?" and with that played a movie Roger had on standby everytime he came to visit. As the movie started both men started to moan.

"Yeah!" replied Roger, gently increasing the speed of the rubbing, "you like this movie don't you. Two men, two massive muscular men, lying next to each other, their naked bodies exposed to the open air, worshipping each other, feeling their muscles and making mad passionate love to each other"

As the men on the screen moved from muscle worship to love making, Roger increased the rubbing adding "Admit it you two, for all your differences, this is your dream, yes? To be able to make love to each other, unburdened by what people might think. You, Hercules, not caring what Iolaus might think, you, Ultimate Titan, safe in the knowledge that no one, not even their Majesties would know. Go on, watch those two men and let your imagination run wild!"

As the two men on the screen moaned with desire, Hercules and the Ultimate Titan did the same and as they did, they reached down to their cocks and started to rub themselves with Roger's hands moving away. As they increased the stimulation, the moans became greater and louder prompting Roger to declare "And that's my cue" and with that he tore off his clothes and moaned "My lovers, make me your filling!"

Both men rolled over so that Roger was being rammed by Hercules and sucked by the Ultimate Titan with the Ultimate Titan's cock sandwiched between his chest and Roger's chest. The moans from the screen grew louder and louder as did the moans from the threesome until suddenly Hercules came so violently that Roger seemed to rise up for a moment, which prompted him to cum which in turn prompted the Ultimate Titan to cum prompting them all to orgasm at the same time as the men on the screen. As they recovered from the exertions, both Hercules and the Ultimate Titan slid off Roger and were soon gently snoring on the floor with Roger moaning "Man, I heard of milk and cookies to go to bed, but never milk and head!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part Ten

As the sounds of snoring emanated from the rooms lent to both Hercules and the Ultimate Titan, intermingled with moans of "Iolaus, I entered these contests of strength and power so that you could claim to know the true Titan" from Hercules's room and moans of "Captain, I have been declared the true Titan, let the news be spread throughout the land", Roger and Henry were in the gym pouring over the results of the tests so far and finding themselves at a complete loss

"Okay" said Henry, "so the Ultimate Titan won the bodybuilding contest!"

"And how!" moaned Roger as he watched the CCTV recording of the routine that had made him cum, and then added "But, man, did Hercules come back in the bench press contest. Making it so that they were benching each's other pecs was a stroke of genius, it really brought out the man in Hercules!"

"Well" smiled Henry, "I simply based it on the sort of thing that you see in all those peplum movies. All I did was attach a large metal spike to the middle of the bench press so that whoever had the strongest pecs would force the spike into the middle of their opponents. Of course, I didn't tell them until afterwards I made it out of gallium so that the moment it touched their pecs, it melted!"

"Then came the squat challenge" continued Roger moaning as he remembered it, "I don't know how you did, but getting them both to squat men until failure"

"Ah" said Henry, tapping his nose, "you need to read up on your tales of Porthian strength. I simply put it in the context of Porthos lifting something with his legs as he did when doing some road works when he was undercover, which might explain why he won that challenge. But your last idea of a bicep curl challenge, now that I admit was a new one on me!"

"What?" replied Roger, "getting them both to hold onto a log and then challenge them to perform a curl so that they had to resist each other's guns? I just did that so see how big they got when they were pumped. The fact that Hercules won was neither here nor there!"

"True, but it does leave with a problem!" replied Henry, "namely a tie. I really cannot think of what more we can do to test them. It's almost as if every time the Ultimate Titan wins it goads Hercules into winning the next one which in turn makes the Ultimate Titan push him and so on and so on, and yet I am not sure they would settle on a tie!"

As both men pondered, Roger yawned and apologised saying that he'd not had the best night's sleep the previous night

"Oh?" asked Henry, "too much groaning from our guests!"

"No" replied Roger, "a dream I had, prompted by that squat challenge. I dreamt that the Thing and the Hulk were doing the same thing, of course it was a tie but they were both so riled up they wanted another test to determine the winner. Well, as you know the Hulk is friends with Thor and so got him involved"

"Ah, no holds barred wrestling eh?" replied Henry

"No" replied Roger, "he unleashed the mother of all lighting bolts into them both and oh, man, the screams of ecstatic agony. You know I can still remember them now. It woke me up with such a start that I came almost instantly" and as he closed his eyes he moaned, "Oh man, you should have seen it. Both the Hulk and the Thing screaming in ecstasy, their cocks, Hulk's twenty by thirteen and the Things' sixteen by eleven by three. Oh, man, I...I...I....oh man, it's happening again!" and as he moaned, his pants started to show the tell tale signs of pre cum.

"Steady there" chuckled Henry, "you're not e stimming heroes now!"

Suddenly, Roger's eyes opened and he declared "That's it, that's the final test. We e-stim them both, cocks, balls, nipples, even their brains. Push them to their limits of their physical, sexual and mental stamina!" and as he did he came causing Henry to tut "It's all comes down to electricity with you doesn't it?"

• Like 2

Part Eleven

The following morning dawned bright but cold but that didn't stop the two heroes going up onto the roof and pushing themselves into a blur of bodyweight exercises, everything from pushups to sit-ups to squat thrusts and at Hercules's insistence donkey raises, however these were just a distraction from the main object, a distraction created by Roger who with the help of Henry had whispered into Hercules's ear whilst he was fast asleep "Test the Ultimate Titan when you wake, and you will become the Titan", indeed as the two continued to train Henry stepped back from his handiwork and said "Well, I followed your instructions as best I could and, well you tell me!"

image.thumb.png.0c0b7bc9d37b4ad67cc08e0acd1488bd.png

"Yep" smiled Roger as he nodded his approval, "that's precisely what I was looking for!"

As Roger removed the wax model of the Red Skull, he described what he had done

"First, we have the standard version of events, two electrodes attached to the nipples for stimulating the heart. Now, based on what we know its clear that both Hercules and the Ultimate Titan are at least seven times more resilient than your average man so we're talking a maximum pulse of around 1,400 beats per minute or so? Then, when their hearts are pounding fast enough for your unique tastes, these come into play, these are attached to the tip and base of the, well, I like to call it member, but you know what I mean, which will then stimulate their sexual organs, that in turn will then stimulate their scrotums and then finally their brains"

"And then" moaned Roger, looking expectantly

Henry sighed and said "Then, when you believe they cannot stand any more torture, all you have to do is press that button and they will exchange minds, although why you want Hercules to have control of the Ultimate Titan's body and vice versa I have no idea!"

"Simple!" replied Roger, smiling, "With them each experiencing the other's power and strength, we then test them with my favourite gym discipline of all time. The leg press. I want them, in each other's body, to leg press twenty times their own bodyweight for reps until they cum. The first person to do so is the loser!"

"So if Hercules loses then he wins?" asked Henry getting confused

"No" smiled Roger, "we all win" and with that chuckled as the door to the gym burst open and both men stood in the entrance way with Hercules declaring "We cannot be matched, the contest is a tie!"

"Indeed" replied Henry, gesturing to the chairs, "therefore we have decided to crown you both as champion!"

As the two men walked to the chairs, Roger added "However, you are more than monarchs, you are men, therefore we believe that the only way you should accept your titles is as you were born!"

Both Titans nodded their understanding and sat down in the chairs completely naked.

"The title of Titan" said Henry, "is a title that many men seek, few can achieve and ever fewer get to see first hand. You should consider yourselves honoured gentlemen! Therefore as Titans you should receive the full ceremony" and with that both he and Roger attached clips to each of the Titans nipples explaining them as "Decorations, to enhance the beauty of the physiques that have earned you this title", a comment that Hercules nodded to saying "It is true, my friend, for there are many cultures where men I have met are decorated as such". This statement seemed to ease the concerns of the Ultimate Titan and so he accepted the clips onto his cock and balls.

"Gentlemen" declared Henry, "You have proved yourselves worth of the title, therefore I crown you both Titans" and with that placed two helmets on their heads to which Roger prostrated himself in front of them and declared "I am not worthy to be in your presence, Titans" and making sure that Henry was clear, switched on the chairs at the bottom.

Edited by CardiMuscleman
Additional elements (wiped by mistake yesterday)
  • Like 2

Part Twelve

"What....ooooh, what is this feeling?" moaned Hercules as the power flowed into the two Titans

"Power!" moaned Roger as he watched the two men become aroused.

"That sensation" replied Henry, "is what it means to be a Titan, gentlemen. Each time you feel a sensation, that is another man on this planet recognising you as the man they wish to become. Even as we speak, there are about a hundred thousand new men every minute coming into existence and each and every one of them will be looking for what it means to be a Titan. You two are their answer!"

"And....ooooh....how many....?"

"At the last count some three and a half billion"

Both men moaned as the power increased and it wasn't long before they began to exhibit the classic signs of arousal, which made Roger even more aroused than he was already and as he placed his hand down his pants Henry said "See, even this man who has been around you for the past week or so, seen you perform feats of strength unparalleled in history, wishes to be your latest worshipper!"

"Then.....let him!" moaned the Ultimate Titan

Roger didn't need a second chance and instantly tore off his clothes to reveal his muscular physique and moaned "Titans, I wish to worship you, but know that if I were to do so, the pain that you are experiencing would kill me!"

"Then....then we shall protect you!" moaned Hercules, and with that he closed his eyes and Roger seemed to glow for a moment before Hercules moaned "You are now protected by my father, the king of the Gods, and shall not come to harm as we....Oooh...as we...." and with that Hercules seemed to lose his train of thought

"Hardly surprising" replied Henry, "his heart is already beating at close to 700 beats per minute. He's like you when you're about ready to explode!"

"Then make him" declared Roger as he started to rub Hercules's cock with one hand and the Ultimate Titan's with the other and as he did so Henry increased the power and then started to stimulate the other organs. Soon all three men were moaning uncontrollably with their cocks bobbing in time with their pulses. As they did Roger moaned, "Gentlemen, it is now time for your final test. It will come after the most painful few moments of your lives. More painful than the most torturous torture you have ever faced, Hercules. More painful than wrestling a bull, Ultimate Titan, but that pain will enable us to determine who is the true Titan. Do you consent to the pain?"

Both men moaned "Yes" and as they did, Roger stepped back in front of them and was handed a button by Henry.

"Gentlemen" moaned Roger, "RESIST" and with that he pressed the button.

The screams that followed were louder than anything ever heard before. Across the city car alarms went off as the shockwave of them travelled from the gym and inside the gym both men were pulling on their restraints, their hearts pounding and their biceps and quads bulging. Even Roger was beginning to lose control and moaned "What..." to which Henry replied "Osmium, twenty three grams per cubic centimetre in density, meaning that those restraints weight eighty three pounds, about seven times heavier than a standard pair of handcuffs and as a result can resist a force of 3,465 lbs before failing. And yes, that's a little bit more than their best bicep curl and leg extension max, so there's nothing they can do!"

"AND I DON'T WANT THEM TO!" screamed Roger as he came and as he orgasmed, both men came passing out as they did so prompting Henry to chuckle "Well, I suppose that's one way to have a threesome!"

• Like 2

Part Thirteen

Having heaved both men onto the leg press machine allocated to them, Roger and Henry started to add the weight for the challenge ahead of them. The Ultimate Titan, now controlling the body of Hercules, would be leg pressing 7,840lbs whereas Hercules, now controlling the body of the Ultimate Titan, would be leg pressing 9,920lbs, "meaning that as he is pressing 26.5% more we cannot have a tie!" added Henry as he added the last twenty pound dumbbell to the machine.

"Oh man" moaned Roger, as he looked at the machines "Forty nine a hundred and sixty pound dumbells for the Ultimate Titan and a hundred and twenty four eighty pound dumbells for Hercules. Oh man, I am going to cum I know it if I watch them do this!"

"Which is why I have come prepared!" smiled Henry and with that produced two blindfolds, but instead of placing them both on Roger he placed them both on the Ultimate Titan and Hercules, which puzzled Roger a bit, to which Henry replied "You'll see" and as he did so the Ultimate Titan began to groan.

"I have been blinded" he panted, "like the famed strongman Samson"

"No" replied Henry with a kindly voice, "just blindfolded that's all, however your arms have been restrained. This is the final test to determine which of you is to be called Titan. Your legs are currently supporting twenty times your bodyweight and as per the rules of the challenge, you will lift that weight until you cum. When you do, that will mark the end of your attempt. If your opponent lifts more than you, they win, if not, then you win!"

"Then, I accept the challenge" and with that the Ultimate Titan started to press, each rep accompanied by a groaning grunt of effort that woke up Hercules who chuckled "Monsieur, I did not realise that we were being tested on our, how do you say, kinkiness" but as he heard Hercules's grunts, he said "But I accept the challenge!" and soon both men were grunting and groaning leaving Roger a gibbering wreck.

"Man, that's a combined eight tons they are lifting, I...oh, man....I'll"

"Ticka, ticka, tock?" asked Henry with a smile and instantly Roger fell into a trance.

"When I snap my fingers, Roger, you will act like a referee. You will watch these two without any signs of physical or mental stimulation" and with that Henry snapped his fingers and Roger stood upright and announced "Thirty Two against Twenty One"

For the next hour both men pushed themselves to their limits with Roger keeping score. As Hercules lifted his "one thousand, three hundred and thirteen" rep, he roared as his twenty by sixteen cock exploded over himself and panting let the weight crash down, orgasaming as he did do.

"The benchmark has been set" announced Henry, "to beat it you must lift that weight a thousand and thirty eight times, at the moment you have lifted it..."

"Seven hundred and eleven times!" announced Roger

"I....AM.....THE.....ULTIMATE.....TITAN!" grunted Hercules as he continued the challenge, each rep making his legs quiver, his chest heave and sweat cover his entire body.

• Like 1

Part Fourteen

"Nine hundred" announced Roger in his monotone as Hercules continued to push himself to match the target set by the Ultimate Titan. As he did, Henry watched him with admiration and expressed so to Adam who said "Hello, does this mean that you've become a muscle worshipper then?"

"Hardly" smiled Henry, "but just look at him. That body is being controlled by the mind of the Ultimate Titan, a Titan who, well, look at him. His body is covered in sweat, his chest and stomach are heaving, his legs are bulging like none I have ever seen before and yet he is still going!"

"That's because he is thriving on this" replied Adam, "You only have to look at his cock to see that" and with that moaned, "Oh, mon dieu, what I wouldn't do to suck that monster" before adding, "It's like me in a way. When you become me, I take over responsibility, so to speak, leaving you free to plan what we do!. Remember that time when we have to hold up that collapsing wall to protect those innocent people during that fire in the centre of Paris?"

"Do I!" smiled Henry

"Well, whilst I was using every ounce of my strength to prevent that wall from falling, you were busy planning how to ensure that those people could escape without harm and then once they had escaped, how we could escape without harm as well, and I have to admit, I would never have thought of jumping up and letting the wall fall all around us in a million years!"

"So...?" asked Henry

"So, the body of Hercules is being pushed by the mind of the Ultimate Titan in the same way. The Ultimate Titan may be able to feel the pain and agony of Hercules's body but because it's not his body his mind is ignoring it. No, the only way that the Ultimate Titan will fail this challenge is if he cums before he reaches the target" replied Adam, "although that said, that cock is looking fit to burst. Mmmm, twenty two by eighteen, mmmm, that is mighty tempting I say!"

As Roger continued to count the reps, Hercules's body began to quiver even more, the strains and stresses started to overcome the Ultimate Titan's mind and he started to gasp and groan "I...I....I cannot do it, mon amis"

"Go on, Ultimate Titan" roared Adam, taking Henry quite by surprise, "You can do this, you are the biggest, strongest, most powerful Musketeer in the entire corps. Your feats of strength are legendary, aren't they Henry?"

"Well, I must admit, wrestling a bull isn't something that most people can do, but..."

"A thousand" declared Roger

"Come on, only other thirty eight to go" shouted Adam, "Come on, you can do this, Ultimate Titan!"

Each rep was now accompanied by a roars of absolute agony that resonated around the gym so much that Roger's hypnosis was being tested.

"Twenty to go...Oh, man, those groans....Fifteeen to go....Man, he's a....Ten....Go on, you can do it...Five....Four....Three....Two...One!"

As Roger came, his hypnosis overcome by the sheer sight in front of him, Hercules's body screamed such a agonised scream that Adam instantly realised that something had happened and making Henry place his hands on the heaving body became the Ultimate Musketeer who prevented the weight from crushing the body. As he supported it, the Ultimate Titan's body which had been recovering from his exertions moaned "What has happened?" and ripped off the blindfold to reveal what had happened.

"I'm sorry, Hercules" replied the Ultimate Musketeer, still shouldering the weight, "but the Ultimate Titan has broken your leg!"

• Like 1

Part Fifteen

Several hours later, after the Ultimate Musketeer had healed Hercules's leg, and both he and the Ultimate Titan had swapped back, Henry stood in front of them his head bowed and said, as if he was an ashamed schoolboy, "Gentlemen, I am sorry" and with that looked up for the first time in about ten minutes, his eyes red from the tears he had been shedding silently.

"As you know I am always one for finding out about things" he said, quietly, "that's why I am a such a Renaissance Man and well, Roger wanted to know if you would push yourselves further than you had ever done so before if you didn't realise that you were in each other bodies, and, oh please forgive me, gentlemen, but I was a little interested in finding out myself. I didn't realise that the Ultimate Titan would break your leg, Hercules, honest, I didn't!"

As Henry bowed his head, the Ultimate Titan placed his hands on Henry's shoulders and as Henry looked up, the Ultimate Titan smiled and then turned to Hercules saying "Henry, or as I know him, Henri, has never told a lie in the entire time that I have known him, my friend, therefore his explanation is the truth. How many men have approached you and asked you to push yourself to your limits? How many men have desired to be able to experience what I did? Your heart, pounding faster than ever before, every muscle in your body at its limits and your mighty cock on the verge of cumming?" and with that he grasped Hercules' cock and squeezed it. As he did Hercules moaned and replied "It is true that is the case, my friend, and as it was him who healed my leg, I cannot hold any malice towards him" and with that he opened his arms and said "Any friend of the one I now accept is the Titan, is a friend of mine, come, my lad, share in my embrace!"

Henry stepped forward and gently held out his hand saying "I thank you, Hercules, but a shake of the hand is quite sufficient for me, however..." and with that looked to Roger who was doing a very good impression of wanting to go to the toilet. Hercules smiled and turned to Roger with his arms open. Roger didn't need a second invitation and practically dived into the naked embrace moaning "Oh man, these pecs are harder than the hardest pecs in the world today" and with that looked up and asked "Will I ever seen you again, Titan?"

"Hold me dear here" replied Hercules, placing his finger onto Roger's pec, "and I will always be here for you!" and with that he placed Roger on the ground, turned to the Ultimate Titan and the two friends, linked forever by the same title, Titan, hugged each other so hard that Roger moaned, "Oh, man, would I ever want to be the filling in that sandwich!" before Hercules called "Oh, Hermes, messenger of the Gods, I make this announcement without fear of prejudice. I will never be bored again!" and with that he started to glow. As he started to fade he bowed and said "To the followers of the Titan, farewell!"

"Oh, fuck" moaned Roger as Hercules vanished, "I'll never watch another peplum movie in the same way again!"

"Oh, that's a shame!" smiled Henry, "as I just downloaded this little something" and showed them both on his tablet a trailer for a movie called "Hercules and the Musketeers" that made both men moan with desire.

• Like 1

On 14/3/2018 at 11:24 AM, CardiMuscleman said:

"I have been blinded" he panted, "like the famed strongman Samson"

I laughed mya ss off at this. Sometimes they just stupid lol

Poor Hercules. That broken leg must have hurt a lot. Goof thing they healed him fast.