Sign in to follow this  
Andyman686

Weight Gainer

Does anyone use a protein weight gainer, and if so is it worth it? Seems like it provides too much protein than can be absorbed in a serving. Still, saw one recently that has 800 calories and a relatively low fat content, etc. 

I struggle consuming the calories, and was curious what others thought of this method of consumption? I’m a bit Paranoid about the dirty side of bulking. I was way obese before getting into my current shape, and do t want to just pack on fat.

Check out this recipe for a homemade mass gainer:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/build-your-own-mass-gainer.html

I tried it before and it works real well. Since you don’t want as much fat just substitute the whole milk for 2% or skim. It’s way healthier than market mass gainers filled with junk. Also, the whey can of course be whatever brand you use.

Pharmascience Health Gainer for contains calories in bulk and Weight Gain

A Health Gainer is a Pharma science - the Indian Ayurveda product. It is basically a weight work additive product which generally comes in a powder form which contains calories in bulk. It is full of proteins, fats and carbohydrates which gives your body an ultimate improvement and a muscular growth.

For more visit

Weight Gainer