Santa And My Big Papa Bear

nipcub

(this is my first story, hopefully a few folks like it. I need to finish it but figure I should post part 1!)

I heard a rustle in the living room, it must have been what woke me up. It was Christmas Eve so my first thought is that the cats or dog were playing with ornaments on the tree. It was a nightly occurrence. We put non breakable ornaments on the bottom because there’s really no way to stop them from doing it when we’re not home, but still, I should make sure that’s all that was going on.

When I stepped out of bed the dog wasn’t there which lead me to think she was messing around with the tree. I think I had a suspect. Then I noticed my partner wasn’t in bed either. Two suspects! Well, more likely one suspect eating cookies we had left out and another waiting for some treats. I walked out of the bedroom, rubbing my eyes since I was so groggy and turned the corner into the living room where our tree was set up. It was a little brighter in there than normal, but I really didn’t think much of it, the Christmas tree was up so everything was a little brighter. I didn’t have my glasses on but it looks like there were two people in there plus our dog. I really should have put on my glasses. Just then I heard my partner call my name. But there was certainly another man in the room and I was starting to put pieces of the puzzle together. I was thinking I should grab my glasses when I heard the other man say, “You don’t need your glasses right now, boy, come on over here.”

My first thought was, “boy?” My partner doesn’t call me boy, I’m a pretty big guy at 6’2” and 240lbs so it’s not really a word I get called too often. But then my partner chimed in with, “C’mon over here pup.” When he calls me pup, I go weak in the knees, so I walked over to where he was sitting. As I approached from the hallway I could see more of the room. My partner was wearing a pair of briefs and a tank top and the other man… damn I could have put this together earlier… was Santa. Well, at least someone dressed like Santa. They were both sitting down, eating cookies, and as I’d expect, the dog was hoping for some crumbs to fall her way.

It was hard for me to take in what I was seeing. It’s not like my partner to bring home some other guy in the middle of the night, especially a guy dressed like Santa. I mean, maybe it’s a Christmas present to me, I’m the one who has a bit of a Santa issue. But they way they were sitting it didn’t look like this was setting things up to fool around or anything. And I was a little more confused because my partner never called me “Pup” in front of other people. I walked over to my partner and he put his hand out and on my shoulder so he could pull me in a bit as I got closer. He could probably tell I was nervous. I didn’t know what was going on and without my glasses I couldn’t see very clearly, not a great combination. But it felt nice to be held in my partner’s arms, he pulled me close in for a hug. And a nice bear hug at that, he’s a good bit larger than me and I like that he can throw his arms around me and squeeze.

Once he let go he said, “I bet you wonder what’s going on here, don’t you?” He didn’t really give me a chance to answer before he planted a kiss on my lips. If their goal was to keep me a bit confused, it was working. Just after the kiss Santa spoke up with, “And yes, boy, I’m really Santa. Reindeer and all. I appreciate the cookies you leave each year.” Then he winked that traditional Santa wink with a twinkle in his eye. It helped though, because I was feeling less anxious.

“So you’ve been good all year, and for the past several years, boy. You’ve been on my special list. It just takes me a while to make the round. Plus I had to coordinate with your partner here before I could show up.” Santa said that, then turned his head toward my partner and winked. Damn, there is something about his wink that really gets to me.

My partner nodded his head and said, “It wasn’t any problem… I love my pup and I’d do whatever to make him happy.”

Santa looked back at me and told me how lucky I was… not everyone had a wonderful person like that in their life. I was still a bit dumbfounded but was able to respond with an “I know…” under my breathe at which point my partner doubled up on his hugging effort and squeezed me close. His big bearish arms wrapped around me and then kissed me on the forehead.

My partner chimed in with, “What’s the one thing you always want me to do pup? To take care of myself?” At the moment, I couldn’t think of a thing. I really couldn’t blame being tired any longer, I think the shock of all this cleared those cobwebs long ago. But still my mind was blank. I think my partner could tell because he started talking, “You always ask me to go to the gym to be healthier and drop hints that you’d like me to lift weights, right?” Ding Ding. I do bring that up a lot. He’s a great guy and I want him around a while so I do bug him about exercise.

“What does this have to do with Christmas… and Santa?”

Santa stood up from his chair now and approached my partner and I. My partner lessened the squeeze but still kept me in his arms. As he came closer Santa said, “I know what you’d really like boy. And you’ve been a good boy for a long time and make it through a couple of rough years back there. That’s what put you on my special list for a personal visit.” Now that he was standing, and walking, I was able to put some perspective on Santa. He was shorter than my partner and I, maybe 5’9” or so, but he was thick. He had a red union suit on and it was tight across his belly and chest. His gloves were off and I could see his hands were big. About as big as my bear’s hands. All I could think in my head was, “this is not the time to pop a boner” but thinking didn’t help. I was naked and started getting excited.

My partner could feel my dick get hard and said, “I told you Santa, once he figured things out and took a good look at you, he’d start to get excited. Look at him,” my partner was still holding me but turned me a bit so my front was facing Santa. I left a trail of pre-cum on my partner’s shirt and my cock was nearly at full mast now. I was really embarrassed, my cheeks must have been turning pink because Santa chimed in with, “That’s nothing to be embarrassed about boy… in fact, the size of that thing, you should be awfully proud.” At this point my cheeks were bright red. I don’t even know how I had enough blood flow for a full hard on and bright cheeks but clearly it was working that way. My partner and Santa must have talked at length because he chimed in with, “I told you it was nice and thick.” And they both chuckled. He then whispered in my ear, “Don’t be embarrassed, we’re here for your Christmas present.”

Santa cleared his throat to get my attention and started talking, “I know you tell your partner you want him to lift weights, to get healthier… but I know what you think about beyond that. You want him to be one of the biggest and strongest men there is, don’t you? World’s Strongest Papa Bear or something like that?”

My partner nodded and added, “I thought cuddliest was in there somewhere?” he then looked at me and said, with a wink, “You talk in your sleep sometimes, pup.”

“So I’m here to help.” Santa said. “What do you like about your big bear, boy?”

This took no time, I know that big bear like the back (well, and front) of my hand. “His big hands… his thick furry chest… his belly, his forearms…” I started to stutter a bit and my big bear chime in with, “What about my legs and rear end, pup?”

The only thing I could think of was, “I like it all… every bit of it.”

Santa popped in with, “What if there was more of that big bear to like, boy? When you ask him to lift weights, what do you want to get bigger?”

It’s not often you gets asked what your deepest desires are and, at best, I can be pretty shy. I didn’t know how to respond. I’m pretty sure they both expected this type of non-response from me because my partner was ready to prime the pump, “What about my chest pup, what it was bigger and thicker? You love nuzzling your head in my chest, imagine if it was bigger just for you.” My cock was answer for me.

“He’s dripping like a damn fireman’s hose, you big bear, I think he likes that.” Santa said. He added, “Go rub his chest boy, you want it to get bigger, start rubbing that big furry chest. And I hope you like it, because I have a feeling your big papa bear is going to need rubdowns in the future.”

I stepped back from my big bear for a moment. He’s always been bigger than me, we’re about the same height but he had about 70 pounds on me. I wished his belly was smaller, well, I didn’t, I liked his belly, but I wanted him to be healthy. He pulled his shirt off as I turned toward him and started rubbing his chest. A little softly at first. Which made him moan and lean into my ear with “this is not the time to be delicate pup… rub my chest and maul it. Show me how nice and firm that grip is, use that same grip as when you get excited.” So I started squeezing his chest. Really grabbing it, the fur, his nipples, trying to reach my hand all around his pecs and just grabbing. While I was doing this he took a deep breath in and puffed his chest out. He started to moan a bit, saying how good it felt, how I shouldn’t stop. So I didn’t. I kept rubbing that big chest. All the while he was taking full deep breaths, filling his belly and chest each time. What I didn’t notice, well, not at first, is that his chest wasn’t going back down after each breathe. It was staying that size and getting bigger. Once I started to notice I took a step back and took my hands off his chest to take a look. That was a mistake. Within seconds his big paws were wrapped over my hands and he slammed them back on his chest with a deep, guttural “You’re not stopping yet pup. Keep working.” I noticed it was getting tougher and tougher to squeeze his pecs as he got bigger.  My hands were starting to get sore but I knew better than to stop. Santa was behind me and suggested I use both hands on a single pec at a time. I was amazed at how big my papa bear’s chest was. I put my left and right hands on his right pec and couldn’t cover the whole thing. But it just encouraged me to maul with all my might to keep him moaning. After a few minutes Santa gently suggested, “Switch to the other one, boy, keep things even.” My forearms were on fire, I wanted to crack my knuckles but I wasn’t going to stop. Each squeeze made my big bear moan, every dozen squeezes or so it looked like he was taking a deep breathe. His belly filled up with air and his chest pushed further out: out to the front, to the sides, his nipples were starting to push down a bit as his pecs got huge. All the while his fur kept up with the size of his big pecs. It was about now that I wanted to see just how deep the crevice was between his massive pecs. I took my hands off his left pec and put them together, kind of like a butterfly and started to push my thumbs between his pecs. This really turned that big bear on. He moaned like he was cumming and threw his forearms over my shoulders. His thick, furry forearms. I was paying so much attention to his chest I forgot how much I loved his forearms. While I buried my thumbs between his pecs my lips were close enough to lick at his forearms. When my tongue touched him it felt electric, at the same time he locked his hands behind my neck. When I looked back at my hands my thumbs were completely hidden in the crevice between his huge furry pecs. I tried to pull them back but I was met with pecs like steel and a grunt from my big bear, “Not yet pup, you want the biggest and strongest, that’s what you’re getting.”

All that ran through my head was “Holy fuck” over and over again. Here was my big papa bear, getting bigger. Putting muscle on top of muscle and all I had seen so far were his big pecs and furry forearms. I did my best to keep squeezing his chest even though I felt like I couldn’t move my thumbs at all, but based on the noises he was making and his big belly and growing chest I must have been doing something. But I wasn’t doing enough, so I started licking his right forearm, then his left. Moving as much as I could, which wasn’t much considering he had me locked in position in front of him. I also had less and less room as his forearms got bigger. He took a moment from the revelry of his huge chest to look up and say, “Look me in the eye pup, is this what you want?”

I whimpered, “Yes.” The knew that wasn’t enough and followed with a loud and resounding, “Oh yeah, papa bear. Yes!”

All I saw was my big bear looking at me over his massive chest. His beard sitting on his pecs like a wild mountain man and his arms locked tight around me. I wasn’t ready to wake up from this dream.

He kept his eyes on mind and asked, “Who has the biggest forearms, pup? Mine need to be bigger, a lot bigger.” I really didn’t know this one. I love guys with big forearms but usually measurements are for the upper arm and the forearm is kind of ignored. I thought of Denis Cyplenkov. I didn’t know how big his forearms were, I just knew his hands and forearms were huge. I just blurted out, “21 inches.”

My big bear shook his head from side to side with a big of disappointment in his face. He let his chest relax a bit and I was able to pull my hands out. Damn his pecs were beyond huge. He looked at me and said, “That’s too small, pup. Start rubbing my forearms and hands. I’ve been paying attention, I think I know what you need and I’ll let you know when I think they’re big enough.”

Holy shit was my papa bear getting into this. I heard Santa sigh behind me. Not a sleepy sigh, but a turned on groan for a sigh. I think he was trying to keep it in but with my big bear getting bigger and getting into it, it was probably getting tough. My dick was leaking on my papa bear’s belly. For a moment he moved his arms from the sides of his head, rubbed his paws and forearms on his belly, then grabbed my dick to squeeze more precum on his furry forearms and nodded saying, “That should help you out a bit, pup, keep rubbing.”

I love my big papa bear’s forearms. After we fool around I’d spend a good twenty minutes rubbing his hands and forearms after he mauled my chest and ass so this was heaven. I just have to get past how sore my hands were getting. Trust me, it was easy to do. I had a mission. I couldn’t wrap both of my hands around his left forearm, but I tried. I’ve got pretty big hands so I was guessing his forearms were more than 17 inches around. Well, a lot more since my hands couldn’t touch and had several inches between them. But I squeezed, and rubbed, moving from his thick wrist up to his elbow. Massaging his forearm, feeling it grow. I started to put together that he wasn’t pulling air into his chest as it grew, he was definitely filling up that belly with air but his chest was just growing all that time. Just like his forearms were growing now. Then I looked up, where his elbow and forearm gave way to his upper arm. My eyes started to cross. I’m not a bicep man, but damnit his were big. And a thick trail of hair followed his forearms through to his shoulders. As I rubbed the growing muscles in his forearm his biceps and triceps would tense. And grow. As did his shoulders. And I tried to peak around to get an idea of how thick his back was. His body was tensing and releasing and each time it grew bigger. Santa told me to switch forearms again, “Keep ‘em even boy.” My eyes were on my big bear but I take it Santa was enjoying the show. When I moved to the other forearm my papa bear picked up his other arm. He didn’t flex, he didn’t have to. It was huge. From his shoulder, through his upper arms, his forearms and his massive paws. But the best treat was he exposed his arm pit. It was wet with sweat and dripping. Then the scent hit me. Holy fuck, it smelled like my big bear, I’d know his scent anywhere… but dammit if it wasn’t 100x stronger than normal. When the scent hit me I was pushing into his forearms muscles with my thumbs while my hands tried to wrap around the rest. I had to throw my head into his massive belly to stop myself from cumming. He knew what was happening, he’s seen it before where I get so turned on I just start to cum. The massive hand that was up in the air came down and wrapped around the base of my cock and squeezed. NIce and tight. With his head bowed down he said, “Not now, pup. Hold it back.” He knew I’d do what he said. Or at least as best as I could. But still he kept his hand wrapped around my cock for a minute so I could get my bearings. I was a whimpering mess, but I knew to not stop rubbing that forearm. Eventually he lifted his head back up and let go. While he did he must have caught a look at Santa because he said, “Saint Nick, lose the union suit. Let’s see everything you’ve got.” I could tell Santa was undressing. He was doing his best to hold back I guess but it was too much. After a minute he must have been done because my big papa bear nodded his head and said, “Very nice. My pup’s going to love it when he turns around.”

I finally had my bearings again. I never stopped rubbing his thick forearm but I was able to stand up again and I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to spontaneously cum. But I made the mistake of looking up at my bear. Holy shit. His chest was massive, thick and covered with hair. His shoulders looked like they were capped with basketballs. His upper arms were thick and lead to a massive set of forearms and huge hands. “Like your Christmas present so far, pup?” And I shot a load. A huge fucking load. He chuckled a bit and said, “you know we’re not done. What about my legs pup? You need a papa bear with big thick legs, don’t you?”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 28

• 4 months later...