Desire: Chapter One

growbee

Chapter One: Happy Anniversary

I closed the trunk of the cab and stepped into the street to cross toward the old victorian house I’d be residing in for the next few days. It was a shabby looking abode; gate out front with a long path in the ally to the doorway hidden between the house and the building next door. I entered the code I’d memorized long ago on the padlock which spit out a key. I used it to enter, replacing the key after I’d gotten the door open. It was quite inside -- and quite dark.

I walked down the inner corridor, past multiple bedroom doors, through the shared living area, into the kitchen, opened the door on the right and went inside. The room was small, neat but densely packed with a few dressers and an uncomfortable looking double bed. I dropped my shit near the window that looked into the alley. I opened the door to the bathroom, went in, and took a long piss. I signed deeply and looked down at my cock; a modest, circumsized 5 inches. I sighed again.

I zipped up my pants and made my way to the sink to wash my hands. I looked up and into my reflection. The lighting in there was pretty flattering. My eyes were the first thing that stuck out. They were a light cerulean with a dark ring around the iris and flakes of green. The were complemented by a rather fair complexion, with a light smattering of freckles across my cheeks. I ran my hand through my hair. It was a fiery strawberry-blonde; tightly buzzed on the sides with some length on the top and a cowlick in the front that made it look like I perpetually spiked my hair. I had a cute button nose and a average jaw with a full, trimmed ginger beard which was much more red than the hair on my head.

I glanced down at my shirt which I filled out pretty well. I was 5’10 and about 175lbs. I had a decent build from about 3 years of hard work at the gym. I took my shirt off to hop in the shower after a long day of travel. I looked again in the mirror, a little disappointed. I had some definition in my chest and shoulders, but my midsection only had the faintest impression of abs. I turned around and twisted my head to look at my back. My back and shoulders actually looked pretty good; my lats flared and the definition in my upper back & traps was on point. My eyes veered towards my ass; it was big, full, and round -- probably my best feature. I smirked and thought to myself, “...at least I look good on my stomach….”. I hopped in the shower for a quick scrub & quickly douched in prep for tonight's activities. I turned off the water and toweled off and made my way back into the bedroom. I laid down on the bed and quickly dozed off.

“CHASE!!!” someone screamed, waking me from my sleep in a panic. I jolted up in a fright and my head hit a hard surface and a sudden burst of pain filled my skull.

“Ahh… what the fuck Zach...” I moaned placing my hands on my head, rubbing it slowly. He sat on the foot of the bed doing the same.

He replied, “Owwww… shit sorry, babe. I just wanted to startle you -- didn’t realize you’d jump up like that.”

“What the fuck did you think was going to happen?” I retorted. “You can’t just go scaring the shit out of people while they’re asleep!” I glanced over at him. He had a soft smirk on his face, his hazel eyes lit up with excitement. I stared into his expression. He was half-Nigerian, half-Russian/jew -- he always said the combination made him look Moroccan. He had a squarish face with big lips and a strong nose. His skin was a light brown, complemented by his pitch black curly hair which he kept buzzed on the side wish some length on top that gave it a slight “I just rolled out of bed” look. He looked so handsome today. I could feel my expression soften. I leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips which he eagerly closed his eyes and accepted. “I missed you.” I said.

“I missed you too”. He pushed himself up and grabbed me in a bear hug putting his weight onto me and we rolled backwards onto the bed. He weighed about the same as me, but was only 5’7” and mostly muscle. He squeezed me tightly and said again, “I love you. I missed you so much.” holding me for a second. “You know who else missed you?” he said slyly as he moved my hand down to a rock hard 8” pole tucked away in his pants. I grabbed it for a second and he flexed it. I felt it throb in my hand. I looked into his eyes -- he was ready to fuck.

“Har har…” I fake laughed as I pushed him up. “Well I’m ready when you are beefcake” I winked back at him. He quickly hopped off the bed and started to unbutton his shirt. “How was your day?” I asked.

“It was alright” he said. “About to get a whole lot better though -- which reminds me, I have something for you.” He’d finished unbuttoning his shirt and I got a good look at him. He stood 5’7”, 170lbs. He had a thick, muscular build with good definition. His 6-pack was faint without him flexing. His chest and arms were big and looked strong. He turned around and I started in awe his back. His back looked thick and muscled -- it was wide and came down to his waist in a nice v-taper. Fuck. He bent down and started going through his pack looking for something.

“Babe -- I forgot how hot you were” I said, still lying on the bed watching him. He turned his head, still bent over and made eye contact with me. “You’re welcome.” he said matter-of-factly. I rolled my eyes. “Pfffttt -- Nevermind…” I replied.

“Found it!” he shouted standing back up right.

“What is it?” I said.

“It’s your anniversary gift!” he said turning back around. “I was coming back from the gym with Erik and there was this little pop-up shop thing. It would best be described as one of those witch-wicka stores crossed with a sex shop I guess?” he said looking to me to see if I could picture it. I shrugged.
“Anyway...“ he continued, “there was a little old lady there. I told here I was looking something to spice up our one year and she suggest this.” He held up a little vial with a strangely luminescent purple-metallic liquid inside. “She said it would bring out your desires…” he said looking at me seductively.

“Heh… alright. Sounds neat. What do we do with it?” I said a little reluctantly. He knew I was into witchy shit -- chakras and voodoo and all that. I have a sleeve on my right arm comprised on images of various magical artifacts and runes mixed in with elements of music. I was a musician in a past life.

“You drink it.” he said with a grin.

“Wait -- what? why me?” I replied quickly.

“Well, ” he paused for a moment seemly carefully choosing his words, “I feel like sometimes hold back a little in bed…” he said looking away. “I thought maybe this might help you loosen up a little.”

I paused for a moment. It was true -- we’d been together for a year now but I hadn’t ever really disclosed my fetish for muscle growth. I had a sneaking suspicion Zach already knew something of the sort. He definitely knew I was into muscles -- we’d been to multiple sex parties together; he knew my interests. “Alright, why not” I said. “What’s the worst that could happen?” I suddenly thought to myself ‘death’. ‘Death’ is the worst thing that could happen -- you don’t have any idea what’s in the vial. “I’ve had worse, I’m sure” I thought to myself as I reached for the vial from Zach.

I held the vial up to the light and looked at it. It seemed to swirl of its own volition. “Weird” I thought. Zach continued eagerly undressing. I continued laying on the bed, still naked, looking at the purple-liquid in the vial. “CHASE!” Zach shouted. I snapped to attention, looking at my now naked boyfriend. “Drink it already so you can take care of this” he said pointing with both hands toward his cock; rock hard projecting 8” straight out from his crotch. He was beautiful. I got a good look at his legs which were thickly muscled -- he had large quads from multiple years of squats at the gym.

“Alright…. Well get over here then” I said with a slight chuckle. I popped the top of the vial and sniffed. “Smells sweet…” I thought. “Bottoms up!” I said as I tilted my head back with the vial to my lips and swallowed the liquid. It tasted slightly bitter. I spat and couched. Zach erupted in laughter. “Ughhh.. gross.” I said.

“Sorry, babe.” he said as he continued to laugh.

I felt the substance settle in my stomach and started to feel a little flushed. “I feel warm… like I just took a shot of whiskey or something.” He crawled onto the bed on all fours and over top of me and said softly, “Good.” he kissed my stomach, “means it’s working” he continued kissing my working his way up to my neck. He started kissing a little harder when he reached my neck. I was feeling pretty horny now. I felt my back arch a little as my hands found there way to his body and started feeling him up and down. I could feel the muscles in his back undulating as he worked my body. My cock was rock hard. He came up for air and looked my in the eye, “I love you -- so much” he said.

“I love you too” I said as I lifted myself up a little to kiss him. He pushed me back down kissing me deeply. We continued making out as I explored him and he explored me. He pulled back up leaving me longing for more of his lips. I was so horny; feeling extremely flushed and I was breathing heavy. “Fuck me.” I said. The look in his eyes had changed -- he looked feral. He pulled up my legs and started to position himself. “Yessir” he said. He teased my hole and I moaned loudly.

“Damn babe” he said with a slight chuckle. “You really want it, huh? Sure you don’t want me to loosen you up a little?” I normally require a fair bit of work up, but whatever was in that vial had me more primed than a bottle of Jungle Juice. “Do it.” I said.

He pressed the head of his cock against my hole. He pressed in. I felt the pressure build to a sudden pop and his dick slid in. “Fuck….” I said, my eyes rolling back in my head as I continued breathing heavily. My dick was rock hard. My left hand immediately latched onto it and started to stroke. It was so sensitive. It felt huge in my hand. Zach slowly continued, “Fuck you’re tight babe. I love it….” he said as his dick continued the slow and steady march towards my prostate.

He was still holding my legs up as he started to ease out then back in. He fucked me slowly, building pace as he pushed further and further in. I continued stroking myself off. I’d never been so hard. I started taking long and longer strokes on my dick. Something felt different. I looked down at my cock. It was red and looked huge. There was no mistaking. My cock was bigger. It must have been at least 7 inches. “Oh fuck…” I moaned. The idea of my cock growing was making me even hornier. My cock was slightly painful it was so hard. I kept stroking. Zach looked down and slowed a little, “Oh shit babe -- your cock! Are you ok??” he said. You could hear the battle between his worry for whatever was going on to me and the desperation to keep fucking me.

“I’m fine” I said panting and stroking my cock. It was now at least 8.5 inches and seemed to slow down in it’s growth. “Keep.. hahh... going” I managed to say. My right hand joined my left. I was stroking my cock with both hands. It felt massive. My hands didn’t even fully enclose around it anymore. Zach picked up the pace on his fucking again -- he didn’t need to be told twice. My cock started growing again. I could feel it surging with size in my hands.

“Ohh fuck.. OHH FUCCCCKKKK” I shouted as I started to orgasm. I felt my cock grow further in my hands as my balls seized and released their pent up load. I came. And I came. And I came for what felt like hours. I felt my hot warm jizz plaster my chest. Zach shouted as well as he released his load in my ass. I could feel the warms of his load fill my insides as he collapsed on top of me moaning. He kissed my neck as he continued to fuck me a little before he pulled out.

“What...hah… the fucked just happened” I said as I looked down at my slowly softening cock. It was huge. It had to be at least 10 inches. “Fuck… my cock is massive” I thought. I grabbed it and held it up, flopping it around a little. It felt massive. Playing with it caused it to start to harden up again.

“Fuck babe.” Zach said. “Are you ok? You cock…”

“I know” I said cutting him off. “It’s huge. It feels amazing”

“Uhh… I’m sorry I didn’t kno--” Zach started.

“Babe” I said cutting him off again. “What are you sorry for? This is amazing. My cock. Is. Huge.” I said. “It feels so heavy. I wonder how big it is….”

Zach regained some of his faculties and said, “Here, hold on. Don’t move.” He got up and grabbed a towel wiping himself off. I was still wiggling my new huge cock around. He took the towel and started to wipe the cum off my chest. I giggled. “Thanks babe” I said. He worked his way down and started to wipe the residual cum off my cock. The sensation of the towel on my cock head sent ripples of pleasure through my body. I quickly clutched his bicep stopping him panting again, “Fuck… It’s so sensitive.”

“I bet” he laughed. “Now you know what this thing feels like” motioning towards his cock and winking. “I think you’ve got me beat now though…” he trailed off a little dejectedly.

“Do you have a tape measure?” I said quickly sitting up.

“Uhh… yeah hold on.” he turned and started to rummage through a drawer quickly pulling out and old tape measurer. I pulled on my cock a little returning it to a turgid state. I looked up at him with a grin holding out my cock, ready for it to be measured. He gently grabbed it giving it a stroke placing the start of the tape at the base of my cock in my fiery red pubes. He release the latch on the tape and started to pull it back slowly holding the start of the tape at the base of my cock. He counted out loud as my heart started to race, “6… 7… 8… 9… 10...11… 11.25! BABE! Your cock is 11 and a fourth inches! You’re 3.25” bigger than I am now!”

“Fuck.” was all I said. Zach took the tape and wrapped it around my dick taking another measurement. “And 7.5 inches around” he said whistling. “Damn babe. That’s fucking hot.” I just stared at my now massive phallus. My heart still beating fast, pumping blood into it making it rock hard. “...And looks like you’re ready for round two!” he said laughing.

“I could go another round” I said slyly finally looking up from my cock. He looked at me lovingly, leaned over and kissed me. “I love you” I said.

“I love you too. Happy anniversary Babe.” he said.

He must have fucked me at least another three times that night. There was no more growth, but my new cock was pumping out plenty of cum. After we’d exhausted ourselves, we passed out cuddling with me as big spoon as usual. However, this time, my huge cock was nuzzled warmly between his legs as we slept.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2