Scriptboy

CALL FOR NEW FORUM MODERATORS - SPRING 2018

The forum has grown with leaps and bounds (and MUSCLE) and because of that, we're in need of new staff members!

We have currently eight (8) openings on our Moderator roster, which is the reason for this CALL FOR NEW FORUM MODERATORS!

Do you like to participate in forum discussions? Are you on the forum all the time? Do you visit the Discord chat room often? Do you feel like you can make a difference? Then APPLY TODAY!

Applications Deadline: OPEN

The Process: Add a REPLY posting in this thread and answer ALL of the following questions below. 

------

THE IDEAL MODERATOR WILL BE SOMEONE WHO

• *Is willing to moderate by the Forum General Guidelines and will not let personal views get in the way.
  • *Is able to dedicate a minimum of 2-3 hours a week to patrol the forums. (i.e. about 15-20 minutes a day)
  • *Is able to Moderate in the Discord chat rooms for at least one hour per week. 
  • *Is comfortable with, or is a quick learner of, web forum software.
  • *Understands community management.
  • *Has a level head and is open to teamwork.
  • *Can to be trusted with sensitive information and will not disclose private details.
  • *Is involved in the Discord chat room by participating in the conversations and addressing inappropriate chat which may make the chat room unwelcoming for other members by directly talking to the offending party or calling on another staff member to assist.
  • *Reports to forum Administrators when a member acts in such a way that he may need to face disciplinary action. This may be in the Discord chat room, or by way of postings in the discussion forums, the chat box, the image Gallery or any other section of this online community. 
  • *Works in collaboration with a team of forum Moderators and Administrators who assist regular members with any forum issues or questions which may come up and try to resolve these issues or answer these questions within a reasonable time frame. 
  • *Becomes familiar with the Moderation Actions menu and the functions on this menu.
  • *Responds to requests to edit, delete, hide, or move postings, images, videos, threads, or any other content at the forum users' request using their Moderation Actions menus. 
  • *As we are an international forum, we are also looking for moderators who hail from a variety of time zones.

TO APPLY, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

1. What is the full name of the time zone are you located in? No abbreviations please!

2. Why do you want to be a moderator?

3. Why do you believe you're qualified to be a moderator?

------

Good luck and thanks for applying!

Scriptboy

Forum Sr. Administrator

NOTE: When submitting your answers, just use the numbers for the 3 questions above.

1. My time zone is:

2. I want to be a Moderator because...

3. I'm qualified to be a Mod because...

Thanks!

• Like 1

1) My time zone is British GMT 

2) I want become a Moderator because I live a large majority of my life on the forum. It's become a weird kind of family for me and i want to give back to the community that's made me feel like i belong somewhere despite not being a big guy like the rest of you studs. I also have a desire for fairness and equality so being able to help make the community a better and more pleasant place for the members would be an honour. I also on a personal level feel like it would help me.overcome.personal issues with self.worth and confidence and give me.a.purpose however small in comparison and maybe drive me.to finally better myself. Plus i wanna do it for all of my fellow slim muscle fans haha.

3) I am qualified to be a Moderator because i am fair and generally pleasant to talk to as well as easy to approach so I feel I'll be good at helping with problems.and comforting anyone affected in a negative way. I'm good with responsibility and teamwork due to my previous job as a lifeguard and most of all I'm happy to help the community out however I can as mentioned before. 

• Thanks 2

1. My time zone is GMT -5

2. I want to be a Moderator because I am around on Discord just about all the time and can monitor the chat easily.  This community has given a lot to me, and I want to give back how I can.

3. I am qualified to be a Moderator because I have had experience in moderating other servers on Discord, as well as a few group chats on Kik.  I feel I keep a level head in most situations and can take action when needed.

• Thanks 2

1. Pacific Time Zone - Washington USA - GMT/UTC - 0800 Hour

2. Why do you want to be a moderator?

I've been part of this community for a while, care about it and want to see it thrive.

3. Why do you believe you're qualified to be a moderator?

I've been a moderator on other forums/communities and currently already help moderate the chat. I am very analytical and level headed and try to see things evenly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The call for new Moderators has been extended through 3/31/2018.

We'll pick the new Mods on April 1, 2018, depending on the number of applicants received. 

• Thanks 1

1) My time zone is Eastern Time UTC: -5:00/-4:00

2) I would like to be a moderator because I feel as if I have grown quite fond to the community and wish to see it grow and thrive. I'm on all the time and as such I feel as if I could look over the chat with ease. Also, I feel like it's time for me to give back.

3) I believe i'm qualified because I've had experiences with moderating in the past, like in KiK or even other Discords. I'm often known to be as a mediator and I keep a collected approach to most things so I aim to help those with quaralls and needs, always trying to find solutions. I'm virtually on all the time. Also, I feel as if I could tackle on the roleplay issue, or rather the lack of roleplay the community seems to be having as of late. I would gladly become a mediator and almost like a matchmaker for those struggling to find compatible partners, if such a system would be allowed.  

• Thanks 3

1.  My time zone is US Eastern Standard/Daylight Time. (GMT -5/GMT-4)

2.  I would like to be a moderator to help give back to this community.  It's an amazing resource, and I'm willing to help.

3. I believe I'm qualified because I'm around often, I'm level-headed, and have moderated online fora before. (Including, may all the Gods help me, religious and political ones.)   I'm a great believer in teamwork, and will cheerfully consult with other moderators to resolve difficult/uncertain matters.  My career background is one that requires an analytical approach to matters, and that has spilled over into my personal and social life as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Since we're still in need of more Moderators on the forum, I think we will keep the application window open until all positions are filled. 

The applicants on Discord are:

Andykins1996 = EnglishAltaria (Andy)
Dandicoot = Dandicoot (Dan)
theredder = Jack_Musclebro (Jack)
barapekku = ? (I don't know who this is) 
RecoveringLearner = RecoveringLearner (Mark)