Chilis

Well I for one do hope in the story he does use them legs and shows off the the power of a bodyscissors has to just toy and control a guy-----Or just slow tighten and let the the guy struggle as the muscle slow take the breath and strength out of him!--

• Like 1

Y Jack is exerting his dominan e and i like how Carlos doesnt submit to him as easily. I hope you keep that. Carlos calling him Jack instead of Master and driving Jack crazy and Jack showing him how easy he can dominate and be with anyone he wants on the island

• Like 3

Amazing. Yeah Carlos dont give in. Event he likes Jack i love he doesnt want to play the Master's game. 

Now onto Jack telling him how he discovered he is a sexual machine

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Interresting...

I did not like the snuff part, but I do find the motive of Dave interresting. Is he trying to teach his son to overcome a dominant jerk? After all, Carlos is to inherit a fortune from his old man. So maybe he will find a way to turn the tables on Jack.

• Like 1