Ginger muscle

Psuace

Ginger 1 and Ginger 2 or G1 and G2, as I call them as I could never keep them straight, and I think they like it that way.  We lay entangled on the bed, one on each side me, each nuzzled against my side.  G1, on my right, with an arm draped over my chest, playing with my dark blonde chest hair, pulling at my nipple every once in a while, licking at some drying cum.  G2 laying soft wet kisses to my upper left rib cage.  Their legs enmeshed with mine, and sweaty after our recent session. They both continued to move their legs around, rubbing against my hairless legs, hitting my ball sac and dick once in a while, hoping I’d respond somehow. 

My right arm caressing G1’s back, stroking his lower back, down towards his firm ass.  A light coating of sweaty ginger hair making my fingers slip and glide over the area.  My left arm tucked behind my head so my bicep is flexed and available if G2 decides to move on to something different. I nudge G2’s head, he looks up, sees my bicep, and licks his lips, then scooches up. 

Even after the fun we just had over the past hour, these two seem to be insatiable, but I’m just toying with them, waiting for my strength to return, so I can get back into the show and give them a second round they won’t soon forget. 

Now, I’m 6’2”, 235, gym rat, strong as fuck, blonde hair, grey eyes, and a nice coating of chest hair.  I don’t bother to trim it, but keep the rest of my body hair free.  I like to keep my chest hair as a surprise for when I meet up with a guy and they think I’m smooth.  But, these two were a treat.  I eventually found out they planned on trying to put a fast one by me, by making it seem there was only one of them.  I’m in the process of getting them back for it.

I saw G1 in the gym one day.  He’s about 6’, 190, great build, and found out he is stronger than I thought he’d be.  There was something in the way he looked at me with his hazel eyes that made me just walk over and stand behind the flat bench to spot him.  I doubt he would have needed the help as he seemed confident he could push the 285 around with ease, but he appreciated the help.  He also appreciated the view up my shirt, when he laid down, to my flat abs and muscled pecs as he licked his lips.  He stopped staring, his eyes grew intense and he pushed the bar up and proceeded to grind out 8 reps at nice even pace.  On the ninth rep he started to falter.  I put my hands under the bar to help, but he grunted angrily and I moved them away.  He arched his back to the fullest it would go, pushed out a spit laden breath, and shoved the weight up.  He blinked and I helped him re-rack the bar.  Dude had some strength.  I’d have to get his name at some point.

There was sweat pouring off his head, onto his neck, and down into his t-shirt.  Then I noticed the ginger hair and how curly it was and I nicknamed him Ginger in my head. I wanted to reach my hand into it and just play with the curls.  I was getting hard just thinking about the fun I could have with him.  He gave me his thanks and proceeded to wipe the bar and bench off and walk away.  What the fuck just happened.  Nobody walks away from me, yeah, I know, cocky sounding SOB here, but I’m really not.  Just a persona for the gym boys.  I stare after him and watch that tight ass move away.  I start to pitch a tent.

A few days later, I’m at the gym again and I see Ginger walk right on by, as if I were invisible. He walks back to the flat bench and starts his set.  I stand there thinking it’s a bit weird to do a second round of chest right on the heels of the first round, but you know, everyone has a plan.  Let him have at it. 

I start my set of bicep curls using a straight bar with 25lb weights on each side to start, going light tonight.   I rattle off a set of 10, rest for 30 seconds, and then do another 10.  Good warm up set. I glance over to Ginger and see he’s up to 185 and moving along like a champ.  I toss and another 10 to each side and decide to take my time.  I want to be fresh if he looks for help again.  I curl out another two sets and switch up to 2 25lb weights on each side.  I glance into the mirror to check my form and notice he is looking at me.  He wasn’t giving me the ‘come spot me’ look from a few days ago and it kind of bothered me.  Who was this guy and was he giving me the brush off?  Again, what the fuck.  He gets up, ups the weight to 285 and I think, here it comes, the look to come spot him.  I’ll get him by ignoring him.  I stand there and, as casually as I can, turn towards him, but look past him.  He grins at me, almost laughs, lays back down and proceeds to rattle off 10 reps.  He racks the bar, gets up, wipes the bar and bench off, and walks by me. 

He says, “You’re going to catch some flies keeping your mouth open like that.”  I am dumbfounded.  What just happened?  I am tempted to follow him, trap him in a corner, lift him up by his armpits and shake him around a bit.  Need to show him who the boss is and that I’ve got the muscles to back up what I say. By the time I come out of it, he has started his next exercise.

Ginger proceeds with his chest routine, barely giving me a glance.  I try to put him out of my head, but every time I turn around, he is just in my range of view.  I’m not sure if he is doing it on purpose or it’s just a coincidence. I move from the straight bar bicep curls to lateral shoulder lifts and some squats.  I know, I know, concentrate on one or two body parts a day (legs or chest or arms), and don’t go with a pansy workout of hitting a lot of body parts all on the same day.  But this kid, and I wasn’t even sure how old he was, was under my skin and it was bothering the fuck out of me.  I need to calm down.  I head to the bathroom, lock the door, and yank off a quick load.  It eases my mind.  Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you think of it, the mental image I was focusing on was me tossing Ginger around and fucking him silly.

A few days later, Thursday night, leg night for me.  Back to my routine.  Ignore Ginger if he shows up.  Plan in place. 

Start on a leg extension machine, move to a quad curl machine, onto incline leg presses.  My legs are pumped I feel like they could crush watermelons between them, or some punks head, if he gets on my nerves, and then he shows up.

I ignore him, but he settles into the full rack machine next to me and starts doing squats.  Dammit, why does he have to do legs on my leg day?  I stare at my machine, 6 plates on each side, easy set coming up.  I polish off 10 reps.  I reach up to pull myself up and he leans over and says, “Not bad”.  I ignore him.  Yeah, dick move, but I act like I in full workout mode.  He shrugs and adds another 45lb to each side his bar.  Up to 90lb a side and the bar itself, 225, not too bad.  He gives me the can you spot me look and I glance away, but them realize I’ve taken it too far.  The kid is asking for help, just suck it up and help him.

I turn back and nod yeah.  He nods.  We get into position and he pushes out a solid 10 reps and racks the bar.  He turns and nods again in thanks.  Ok, ice broken, he’s not a dick as I thought.  I go back to my routine and he moves on with his. 

About 15 minutes later, I’m doing deadlifts and notice he is back in the full rack machine and is loading up the bar again.  I’m completely puzzled.  I wander over and ask, “Doing another set after the ones you pushed out earlier?” 

He looks at me and says, “Just got here buddy.”  I stare at him for a long moment, muscles start to tense up, biceps twitch, and my chest tightens, and the feeling of needing to show him whose boss pops into my head.  “Can I help you with something?” he casually asks.  Then I hear a similar voice behind me say, “If he can’t, maybe I can.”  I turn to see his spitting image. 

Ok... Twins… Fuckers. I turn back to the first one and he gives me a mischievous grin.  G1 walks next to him and gives me the exact same grin.  I start to laugh out load.  A bunch of guys stop their routine and turn to look at me to see what’s so funny.  We exchange names and I tell them I’ll just call them G1 and G2.  They laugh and say ok.  I find out they are in their mid-twenties, have good jobs, and like to be with each other as much as being with other guys.

They explain they saw me a few weeks ago and hatched a plan to get my attention and to act as if there were only one of them.  They’d run hot and cold towards me to see how I reacted.  Once they got me riled up, they’d come clean. I tell them G2 almost got the shit kicked out of him for his antics.  They laugh and I thought to myself, I’m going to have a lot of fun these two.

That was 2 months ago.  We decided to become workout partners, or a workout trio?!?  They indicated they were looking to get stronger and I agreed to help them.  I also told them I would not take it easy on them and if they expected to make some gains, they’d have to work at harder than they were used to.  They both agreed. I gave them all the workout tips I knew and if I did not know something, I researched it and showed them what I’d found.  They really appreciated all the help and were always asking what they could do for me.  I told them working out together was the best thing they could do for me.  It pushed me to new heights and made me rethink my workout plan as now I was planning for 3 – or 2 as I counted them as one. LOL

Earlier tonight we met at the gym and were going to do an intense bicep workout.  I planned on giving them a show afterwards as a surprise.  We started off with Incline dumbbell hammer curls, 25lb, 35lb, 45lb weights.  They kept up.  All biceps getting a nice early pump and sheen from the sweat we break.

Next was Incline Inner-bicep curls, 25lb, 35lb, and 45lb.  G1 and G2 are powering thru it like beasts.  They stood next to each other and gave encouragement and would act as spotter.  I would point out adjustments to form or movement so they were getting the most out of the exercise.

Onto standing concentration dumbbell curls.  Same weights.  They were keeping up which was good.  I wanted them to push themselves thru the workout.  Only way to get stronger and bigger is to push yourself.  I ask them how they’re doing and they say fine.  I ask them to flex and they both throw impressive double bi’s.  I toss mine up and they nod with approval.   I can tell they want to reach out and touch the muscles.  I squeeze for an extra second and they keep on staring at the muscles.

Next was the EZ bar curl.  I used a 45 bar with 35lb weights.  They used a 45lb bar with 25lb weights.  This is where I moved ahead of them.  Second set we all added 10lbs to each side.  Last set, I added a 25lb weight to each side and they added another 10 to each side.  I’m curling 185 and they’re at 135.  Not too bad, but I’ll get them higher.  They’re each sweating profusely and their t-shirts are becoming soaked thru.  I can see G1’s nipples and that G2 tends to shave his chest more religiously then G1.

Exercise # 5 is a wide grip standing barbell curl.  I start at 115lb again.  They move down to a 35lb bar and put 25lb on each side.  85lb is pretty good, especially after the workout we’ve already had.  We power thru it.  I toss another 10lbs on each side and goad them into doing the same.  If you want the muscles, pay the price I tell them. Last set, I pull the 10’s and put another 25 on each side. They add 10’s to each side.  I’m pulling 165 and they’re at 125.  I playfully mock them saying I’m almost curling one of them right now while the two of them are barely getting me off the ground.  They grin and both lick their lips.

Next, I move to a Zottman curl.  Love this exercise as it targets the two heads on my bicep and does a great job of tearing up the muscles to let them grow.  I start with 45lb, move to 55lbs, and finish with 70lbs.  Ah, the pain is excruciating, but worth it.  I finish the set, and move over to the mirrors.  I need to check out my pump and maybe give the boys a peak at what’s to come.  I start to flex unabashedly, and they gawk at me.  Yeah, just what I wanted to see.  They did the same exercise, but with 25’s, 35’s, and 45’s.  I tell them to get over near me and show me what they’ve got.  They move next to me and proceed to show off their guns.  God, who thought twins could look exactly alike, even with the muscles they’ve got on them.  I’m really hungering to get these guys into bed tonight.

I announce last exercise and that I expect them to leave everything on the floor by the end or else.  I say this with my meanest psycho maniacal voice, literally spitting on them.   They look petrified as I’ve never been this ruthless with them.  Then I wink and give them a crooked smile.  They laugh and wink back.

I point to the Overhead cable curl and tell them to move or lose it.  I make them start with 70lbs on each side.  They look exhausted, but I yell, no pain, no gain.  They do their sets and I move in and start with 105s on each side and kick thru 10 reps with ease.  Biceps full of blood and expanding each time.  I glance over to the boys and each has started to pitch a tent.  I hold the last rep and flex extra hard to really make the peak pop. I start to sprout a woody as well. 

They move in for their next sets.  I move them up to 90s and shout encouragement to push thru for 10 reps or complete failure.  G1 makes it to 8, G2 gets to 10 and takes pride in letting his brother know it.  I punch my weight up to 135 on each side and move thru the set like I’m in a different body.  I’m watching myself and the boys in the mirror and I just muscle thru it.  I think their obvious erections have influenced me.  I hold the last two reps in the pulled position so everyone can stare at the biceps and how big and hard they are.  I want these kids to get in the mood for later on.  I slowly release the hold and the biceps are shaking as I move them back to neutral.  After the final rep I give one final all out double bi pose and quickly move into a most muscular.  I’m even impressing myself tonight.  Full on erection going on and I’m not ashamed of it.  The guys see it and glance at each other and smile. 

I call last set and move their weight ups to 105. I stand right behind G1 as he starts.  He gets to 6 and starts to slow.  I get real close, my dick almost poking him in the ass and whisper in his ear, “You get to 8 and you get a prize.  You get to 10 and you get first shot at it.” As I casually look down towards my raging hard-on in the mirror.  

He immediately has renewed energy and pushes out another 5 reps, getting to 11.  He lets go of the handles, the weights slam down, and he purposely backs into my erection.  He asks, “What do I get for 11?”  I say, “All 11 I have to offer.”  He casually grinds his ass to my dick, completely unbothered by the fact we are in a public gym and there are a bunch of other guys watching us do our workout. 

G2 moves in and pushes G1 out of the way.  “Any encouraging words for me?” he asks.  “Yeah, get to 12 and you get to make your bro watch you go first.”  G1 starts to protest, but I hold up a finger and point it at him, indicating you did your set, now it’s his turn.  He angrily stands to the side.  G2 starts his set and gets to 7 with ease, but really slows down. G1 yells encouragement and I move behind him and tell him to look in the mirror.  He does and I flex my left bicep and proceed to lick it.  His practically cums in his shorts, but manages to push out 3 more reps before dropping the handles.  G1 looks on with a snarky grin, but comes over and gives G2 an honest and heartfelt high five.  I can tell these guys are all about pushing each other and regardless of who does more reps or pushes more weight, nothing will come between them, not even me. 

I announce shower time, but not here.  I explain I have a large enough tub shower unit at my place and we can relax there and recover.  They both agree and follow me home.  I wonder what they talked about on the ride over, if they have plan for me, like I do for them…

When we get to my place, I ask who wants to shower first and they say they will. “Together?” I ask.  They say, “Yeah, it saves on hot water.”  They give me another mischievous grin and head off to the bathroom.  I smile as their asses shake as they walk down the hallway and into the bathroom.

I hear the water come on, and then I can make out both of them getting in… They conveniently leave the door open a crack. I walk down and peak in.  Low and behold they are in the tub shower lathering each other up.  I thought I had finally nailed down who was G1 and who was G2 based on their chest hair, and I was correct.  G1 was washing G2 at this point.  Man, they were putting on a show. 

G1 had the soap and was lathering up the G2’s legs, ass, balls, and dick.  The G2 was moaning and enjoying every minute of it.  He had his hands on the walls to keep his balance.  Apparently not the first time G1 has helped him out after a workout. G2’s legs were more muscular than I thought and watching his brother’s hand slowly rub the soap on the muscles and gently massage his calves, thighs and quads was almost illegal.  Watching G1 rub away any kinks made me spring a boner right there.  He moved up the legs and stood up so he was right behind his twin. 

Both were sporting impressive erections and the G1 moved in behind G2 and applied a copious amount of soap and suds to his twin’s ass, really working the crack and hole. His dick leisurely bangs into G2’s ass and eventually he pushes it down, so it is between G2’s legs.  He gets a slow fucking motion going on.   G2 leans over a bit to give G1 a better angle and sightline.  After about 3 minutes of that, G1 moves his hands around to the front of his twin and started to stroke his brother slowly.  I was in heaven, but also in hell.  Here were these two guys putting on a show, with me peeking in on them, and they were having all the fun.  I wanted to see how far they would take it, so I stay quiet and out of sight.  G1 stopped stroking the other, to my dismay, and moved up to the abs and chest area.  His dick was still between G2’s legs and the fucking motion never ceased.  He gave the chest and abs a thorough work over and moved on to the arms.  I figured they would spend a lot of time massaging them, and I was correct. 

G1 worked up a good froth of soap and gently started massaging the biceps and triceps.  G2 put his arms over his head and turned around so G1 could wash the armpits and underside of the arms.  Now, I knew these guys were close, but when G1 moved in and gave G2 a long sensual kiss right on the lips, my mind was blown and I almost blew my load. 

G2 casually says, “Instead of staring, come in and help him.”

I blush and slowly open the door.  I ask, “How did you know I was watching?”

“Um, nobody moans as loudly as you do, buddy.” G1 says while still facing G2.  He turns to me and says, “Well, get your ass naked and get over here, we’re only half done.” He’s got that evil grin going on. 

I smile, strip like my live depends on it, and walk right to the tub shower, erection on full display.  They both whistle.  I step in, grab the soap and get a good lather going.  I get behind G1, and push him closer to G2.  I start to wash his back, while G2 takes care of his front.  Plenty of soap to go around. G1 leans over to his twin and starts kissing him again.  G2 cocks his head and sees me watching and wink at me.  I put my muscular arms between the two of them and pull G1 back towards me. 

“Want your reward now for winning the Overhead bicep curl challenge?” I ask.  G1 says not yet, but playfully grinds his ass into my dick, causing it to swell up a bit more.  I pull him back into me harder and say with a stern voice, “What if I don’t give you a choice?”

He coyly replies, “Think you can take on both of us? Because how can you be sure I’m the one who won, and not him?” 

I stare at him and say, “G2 takes better care of his chest hair then you do.”  And I proceed to rub one hand on each of their muscular chests.  I wanted to get a good grope in while I was at it and they both seemed to enjoy it as they both flexed their chests and the same time.  G1 was right, if their chest hair were not different, I would not be able to tell them apart.

He winks back and says, “Nice job big guy.  Way to pay attention.”  He looks at G2 and says, “I told you he’d find a way to tell us apart.  We’ll have to work on making it harder for him.”

I smile, pull on his dick and then grab G2’s dick and say, “It’s hard enough already, or should I say, you’re both hard enough already.”

They both smile their evil grins, and surround me.  They both put a hand on my dick and start to yank on it slowly.  I tell them to hold on, but they continue.  I need to assert myself.  I put my hands on their chests and spread them away from me, biceps flexing, and chest expanding.  They hold on for dear life, but I muscle them away.  They grin again. 

“Rinse off and dry off now.”

They comply. Once they are dry they try to help me out, but I push them away again and give them the look.  They both pout, but stay back.  I proceed to dry myself off, but put on quite a show.  I turn around, bend over, and start at my ankles.  My tight ass on display, I playfully open and shut my hole.  I begin to stand up and continue drying myself off. I get to my dick, which is still hard, I turn around so I am facing them and proceed to massage it to its full length and girth.  I got 4 eyes ogling my body and I enjoy it.  I move thru my abs, chest, and linger on my arms, flexing them so the peaks stand out.  The guys start to crowd in, and I let them now.  We come together as a group, and I put my arms around them and give them a gently squeeze, just to give them an idea of what’s to come.

“Bedroom now.”

Again they comply.

We walk to my man-cave, or bedroom. A large king-size bed dominates the room. Dark curtains make sure no one can peek in.  I didn’t go for a mirror on the walls or ceiling.  Just too corny.  Plus I want to concentrate on the guy I’m with, not my reflection.  I already know how fucking built and strong I am.  Also, I want them to concentrate on me too.  I want them to feel my power as I do what I want with them.

So the boys are standing there, sporting erection which would put most guys to shame, and I move closer, put an arm around each of their asses, bend my knees, pull them to me, and stand up. No wobble or stumble.  I stand straight the fuck up and lift these kids off the ground a good 5 inches or so.  They extend their arms to steady themselves using my shoulders or biceps, but I growl “No” and they move their arms back.  Kids need to see and understand my strength.  I proceed to walk to the bed, toss G2 down and look at G1 and say, “It’s time for your reward, whether you like it or not.”

“Yes, please.” Is all he says gazing into my eyes.  His hands come up and wrap around my neck.  I shrug my shoulders and pinch his arms there.  He tries to move them, but I apply more pressure and give him the look saying you’re not going anywhere unless I say so.  He grins to show he understands and moves in for a kiss.  It is long and sloppy, wetting my mouth, tongue, and lips.  I reciprocate.  Our tongues are dancing with each other. 

I shift him around so both hands are cradling his ass.  I look at G2 and tell him to go into the nightstand and pull out the box of condoms and lube.  He obeys.  I tell him to open one and put it on my dick. He rapidly complies, taking his time to make sure the condom is on all the way and has a nice big pouch at the top to catch my load.  I tell him, “Lube up your brother’s ass, I’m sure you’ve done it once or twice before.” They both laugh. 

I’m still cradling G1 and he’s started massaging my arms and playing with my chest hair.  I like the feel of his weight in my arms and think, I may use these guys for warm-up curls one day. I lean in for another kiss and begin to ravage his mouth.  His dick gets even harder, starts spurting pre-cum, and I’m not even in him yet. He tries to pull back as I begin to get rough, but I glare at him and he lets me continue.  My tongue invades his mouth, spilling saliva and spit all over his teeth and the roof of his mouth.  He seems to be getting into it now.  Good.  G2 has finished lubing his ass.  I flex my bi’s, raise G1 up another few inches and flex my dick to his hole.  I slowly but adamantly lower him onto my dick.  His eyes grow wide when his ass feels me penetrate him.  He wants to yell, but I am still kissing him and sucking the air out of him so he cannot yell.  G2 is squatting behind his brother making sure my dick is sliding in nice and easy.  Every once in a while he puts some lube on his hands and applies it to my shaft.  G1 starts to shake a bit due to my size.  I realize there is no use in harming him, so I ease up the pressure.  He relaxes and his ass opens up for me some more.  I release my grip and bit and let his weight lower him further down my unit.  He’s almost there, but then shows a pained expression.  He grunts and G2 immediately gets up and says, “You’re hurting him, pull him up a bit.” 

I bark, “I know what I’m doing G2, now get behind me and lick my ass.”  I release my right arm from G1’s ass, grab a hold of G2 by the neck and pull him close to my face.  “You want to see real strength, keep it up.” G2 grabs my wrist with both his hands and says, “If you hurt him, you’re going be sorry.”

“Yeah, who’s going to do it, you?” I say as I start to lift him up.  Good thing he grabbed my wrists, more support for him.  His eyes get wide and I slowly put him down and nod for him to get busy with my ass.

I turn back to G1, see there is still a pained expression on his face, but it has lessened.  I’m not going to hurt him, but I’m not telling them that yet.  I’m still getting them back for their hijinks.  I know they’ll have a shit ton more fun if I’m rough with them, then if I went soft and cuddly.  If they want soft and cuddly, I got a buddy I can introduce them to.

Back to G1.  He’s sitting down and seems to have become accustomed to my dick in him.  I release my left arm from his ass and pull it behind my head and flex.  He looks at it lustfully, licking his lips.  I nod, and he moves his head towards it.  He has wetted his lips and starts slobbering all over the face of the biceps and goes down to my armpit.  He’s washing it out like a good little boy and man it feels good. I put my right hand into his curly ginger hair and finally get to play with the curls.  They’re not long flowing locks, but not too short so as to keep me from having fun with them.  He moans as I move my hand around.  I seem to have hit another sensitive spot.  Wonder if G2 is the same.

I lean over slightly, spread my legs a bit, and put my right hand on G2’s head and force him into my ass crack.  His tongue goes into overdrive worshiping my hole.  I open and shut it as I feel his tongue play with it.  At one point he darts his tongue inside when it’s open.  I clamp my hole shut trapping his tongue.  He feels the pressure, but still manages to maneuver his tongue while it is inside.  Good boy.

I rub my right hand thru G2’s hair like I did with G1.  He moans the same way.  Ok good.  Twins to the end.

Time to put this party into over drive.  I lean back up, tell G2 to come around front and sit his ass down on the bed.  He obeys… Good, he’s learning.  I proceed to put both hands on G1’s lats.  I look him in the eyes and say, “You ready for the best ride of your life?”  His eyes get wide, both his arms shoot out and lock onto my biceps, and he nods yes.  “Good.  Here we go.”

At this point I raise his ass up almost off my dick and slide him back down.  His eyes roll around and his head starts to roll on his shoulders.  I start to move him up and down more quickly.  His hands start to increase their pressure on my biceps, but I just flex them harder.  He responds by tightening his ass’s grip on my dick.  I love the new found pressure, and let out a little growl, move my lips towards his, and start to kiss him again.  He’s loving it.  He’s now moving his ass up and down on his own, well, I’m still helping out by raising him up by his lats.  Lips locked, hands locked onto my biceps, and his dick as swollen as any I’ve ever felt.  Now is my time to push him over the edge.  I move my hands to his waist, and start to pump him up and down like he’s my own private flesh light.  He’s in heaven, I’m just breaking a sweat and G2 is whacking off vigorously.  I yell at G2, “Stop.  You’re not allowed to cum before him.”  He obediently takes his hand off his oh so erect and swollen cock.  He desperately wants to jerk it, but I turn so I can watch him.  He now understands how serious I am.  I turn my attention back to G1, who is gurgling and seems to be passing out.  I free my left hand, wrap it around his cock, and start to jerk him off, timing my movements to match with my thrusting.  He can’t take it anymore and eructs with a massive load. 

First shot, over my shoulder.  Good boy.

Second shot, my face, chin, and chest. I lick as much up as I can.

Third volley coats our chests and abs.

Final one, dribbles out and slides down his cock to coat his shaft and balls.

His arms let go of my biceps.  I walk over to the bed and pull him off me and put him down. I don’t throw him onto the bed as he is about passed out and I’m not trying to hurt them or scare them off. I looked at G2 who is still sporting a gorgeous boner, lean down, pick him right up, and start to slide him down my shaft.  “I hope you’re ready for the ride of your life.” 

He tightens his ass just like his brother did.  Nice.  I grab his lats, he puts his arms around my neck and hauls himself in for a sloppy kiss.  He’s biting my lower lip when I enter him.  His eyes open even wider and I nod yeah, now you know the pain your brother was in.  He uses his hands to massage my deltoids and neck muscles. I move more quickly with G2.  I’m already sliding him up and down my shaft quickly.  He pulls his lips back, sticks his tongue out and starts to lap his brother’s cum off my face.  When he has a tongue full he moves back in to pushes his tongue into my mouth, depositing the jizz.  I swallow and lick his tongue and lips clean. I have him moving at a good pace on my dick when he suddenly grows tense.  His hands latch on to my delts, and he wraps his legs around my waist.  He freezes and shoots a load to match his brothers.  Cum is everywhere on me and him.  Our faces, chests, and abs.  His legs release from my waist, but I am not done yet.  I walk back to the bed, pull him off my dick and place him next to his brother.  G1 has regained his composure, is leaning up on his elbows, and caught the end of my fucking his brother. He gives me a smile, and starts running his hand thru G2’s hair.

I rip the condom off my dick, place both hands on it and start to go to town.   G2 opens his eyes, leans up, but is still kind of out of it.  I keep whacking off, but release my right hand, and throw up a bicep flex.  I pull my left hand off and now do a massive double bi pose.  The guys are aroused again.  I move closer and nod my head for them to grab my dick.  They maneuver around on the bed and each put a hand on my dick and start to jerk it off.  To me the feeling is unbelievable.  G1 then puts his other hand under my ball sac and starts playing with my balls.  Oh boy, there’s a mistake.  I go from double bi to most muscular, let out an animalistic yell and spew my load onto both of them.  Cum is again, everywhere.  I’ve shot four volleys and coated the bed, them, and my legs.  I’m still erect, but the boys looked wiped out.  I lean down, pick up G1 and move him further onto the bed.  I do the same with G2.  I move into the area in between them and pull their heads close to me.  “Rest up gentlemen.  Next show coming soon.”

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1