Sweet Revenge - Chapter 15 - Final added July 2, 2022

Newmassaddict

18 hours ago, shizumaru said:

Protragonist trains, roid up and grows to a 350 pound beast. Only to find that Bruce is now 500 pounds of pure godly muscles ?

Wouldn't be much of a revenge if that woukd be the case you know?

Also: Is it really that hot to see an asshole of a person be the biggest guy ever? =/

4 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Wouldn't be much of a revenge if that woukd be the case you know?

Also: Is it really that hot to see an asshole of a person be the biggest guy ever? =/

>>>Wouldn't be much of a revenge if that would be the case you know?<<<

I do agree on this. The title is Sweet Revenge so it kinda tells us what direction the author will take. Unless he decides to do a unexpected twist

>>>Also: Is it really that hot to see an asshole of a person be the biggest guy ever? =/<<<

In real life, I, like many others in this forum I believe, are against bullying. In stories or fiction, hell yes!!!! Love stories where the bad guys grows and grows till he's large enough to hold the planets at the palm of his hands and start to devour the stars and galaxies

• Like 1

Yes! 8D The beginnings of the sweet super sweet revenge. >;3 <3 Also: I love Mitch. He is kinda dominant but not so much that he wouldn't let his partner be in control every now and than. And he is so nice and kind and i bet that he and Andy are gonna be life partners. 83 <3

Though i definitely hole that the serum and everything will have a much hreater effect on Andy than either of them can imagine. >;3 I definitely wonder if Andy would be able to be big enough that he can hardly get through double doors (sideways that is). >;3 With added height cause he needs to be able to move after all. And with a dick to match of course. xP That way he will be able to take sweet revenge on that bastard in every way possible. >;3 Mwahahahahaha! ( lol )

• Like 3

Fuck it would be so hot if the main character grew massive and began dominating bruce. But then somehow Bruce gets a hold of the serum and becomes a dominant alpha god! Can you image the already cocky mass monster once he has that super serum flowing through him!

• Upvote 1