Sweet Revenge - Chapter 15 - Final added July 2, 2022

Newmassaddict

I didn't have a chance to comment on the first two chapters before reading Chapter Three, but WOW! All three chapters are mind blowingly good.  The firs two are some of the best muscle domination scenes ever, and they really set it up to make us hate (yet grudgingly admire) Bruce the Beast. The third chapter with Mitch was just straight up HOT all the way through. He's the ultimate muscle daddy come to life. I can't wait for Andy's growth to really take off! I also love how your guys aren't just massive, but super vascular as well. Looking forward to more!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love it! I love the descriptions of wanting (and being) so massive, so grotesquely developed and freakish that people can't even look at you without puking. The very sight of your inhuman body is beyond comprehension. The descriptions of the size and development of Mitch and Bruce are great too. You can almost see the monsters in front of you. Can't wait for more.

I am feeling like he is starting to get a bit of the roid rage in him. O.n.O I dun like seeing our dear protagonist like that... though it would be a nice contrast of his normal self and also a lil bit of conflict and tension between him and Mitch that Mitch might try to focus him on in the future. By stating that if he does not change back to his old personality (or at least a more confident version of it) that he will turn into the same monster he is trying to stop by becoming the biggest bodybuilder our there. =0

(Also: Only 400lbs? D8 I saw Mitch at 400 maybe even 450, so i guess my guess was wrong, especially jf Andy would set 400lbs as his limit. xP Or he just set his limit too low. Definutely would love too see him turn into a 500lbs to 600lbs huge stud. xP lol)

• Upvote 1