Sweet Revenge - Chapter 15 - Final added July 2, 2022

Newmassaddict

4 hours ago, xxxlalphabrute said:

I think Bruce will out muscle them both - the dude is just a god

Yeah man! I think Bruce is going to weigh more than both Mitch and Andy combined. If they are stupid enough to challenge him, Bruce will pulverise them and then shoot his victory cum on their broken and battered remains.

Grr getting hard just thinking about Bruce the Beast

• Upvote 1

Personally, I'm still hoping for Andy to be the dominant one and get his revenge on Bruce. Otherwise, it will be like his "daddy" had to take care of business for him. Andy is still growing faster than Bruce, he will eventually outsize him if he keeps growing at that rate. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

No matter how the story goes, that last chapter was incredibly hot! Thanks, Newmassaddict!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Personally, I'm still hoping for Andy to be the dominant one and get his revenge on Bruce. Otherwise, it will be like his "daddy" had to take care of business for him. Andy is still growing faster than Bruce, he will eventually outsize him if he keeps growing at that rate. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

No matter how the story goes, that last chapter was incredibly hot! Thanks, Newmassaddict!

What KMB said!

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, shizumaru said:

Yeah man! I think Bruce is going to weigh more than both Mitch and Andy combined. If they are stupid enough to challenge him, Bruce will pulverise them and then shoot his victory cum on their broken and battered remains.

Grr getting hard just thinking about Bruce the Beast

now ur talking bro

• Like 3

Chapter 6 - The Meeting

“Scale fist, then measuring” I instructed.

The digital display flashed 372lb and Mitch let out an ecstatic moan.

“FUCK Mitch. I knew you had packed on some size but that’s incredible!”

He just grunted and stepped off the scale. I got down on the floor and wrapped the measuring tape around his left calf. I started by caressing the smooth skin and marvelling at how small my hand looked in comparison. I wrapped the tape around the huge muscle and blurted out “23 inches”.

Mitch moaned with satisfaction.

I moved up to his keg-sized quad. Even standing up straight, his hamstrings showed amazing definition. I took a moment to stare at his equally inhuman glutes. He must have noticed because suddenly they flexed and deep striations appears all over them. I bit my lip and wrapped the tape around his leg. I couldn’t help but notice how wide I had to part my arms to wrap the tape around them. “39 inches” I exclaimed. I swear there was an audible rumble as Mitch flexed his quads hard. From my vantage point, I could no longer see his knee from the slabs of muscle hanging off him.

“Again” he said.

I looked at the tape and let out a groan. “41 inches!”

“FUCK” was all Mitch said.

I stood to face the massive freak. With a little smirk, I wrapped the tape around his waist; purposely grasping his glute as I did. “34 inches.”

I licked my lips before continuing. I slid the tape under his arms (which he didn’t even have to raise because his enormous lats already pushed his arms unnaturally high). I had to physically move to his side to locate the end of the tape; there was no way I could reach it otherwise. I centred the tape between his beachball-sized pecs; resisting the urge to lean in a bite his exposed nipple. My hands started to tremble as I read out the number “65 inches! That’s 5 and a half feet of just pec and lat!” I screamed.

Mitch just chuckled and lightly flexed. Just that simple movement caused me to loose my grip on the tape and it fell to the floor.

I picked the tape up and wrapped it around his right arm. It was hanging un-flexed at his side. “27 inches” I said.

Without a word, Mitch extended his arm and glanced at his forearm. Just that small movement caused a flood of newly exposed veins to appear. I ran my hand over the hard, smooth surface while exhaling slowly. I adjusted the tape and said “22 inches.”

“My god you are truly massive” I said with a mixture of lust and fear.

“One more week” Mitch said and waddled the kitchen, took out a full tray of chicken and started to devour it. “You think he’ll show?”

“Absolutely” I replied “when he sees an invitation from the owner of an hardcore gym asking if he would be interested in a free membership along with a spokesperson gig, he’ll jump at the chance.”

With a mouth full of food, Mitch laughed. “One more week and I’ll be 380lbs.”

I couldn’t help but let out a moan. I would doubt that anyone could gain that much size in such a sort time but if anyone was able to do it, Mitch could.

---

I was too nervous to sleep. Bruce was supposed to be at the gym later today. Mitch on the other hand, was more than ready. He weighed in at 382lbs the night before. He was so turned on by that number, he shot a load all over the scale. The monstrous freak had spend most of the night and morning, posing in front of the mirror. 

As anxious as I was, I could not help but get distracted as Mitch swelled and flexed. I had just cum for the fourth time.

“You think Bruce can match this mass and power?” Mitch said as he raised his 27 inch left arm. With his right hand, he rubbed it’s smooth, veiny surface.

Mitch approached me as I lay in bed and scooped me up. His mind-bogglingly huge body completely surrounded me.  With a simple movement, he hoisted me up so my cock was level with his mouth. I placed my hands on his flexed arms. I marvelled at how steady they were while holding my entire bodyweight.

“One final meal” he said and engulfed my cock. I placed my hands on his outrageously thick traps and felt them swell as he flexed. With one long, powerful suck, I filled his mouth with a huge load of cum.

Mitch licked his lips and lowered me to the ground. He then produced four vials of steroids. “Fill me up with every last drop” he commanded.

I filled the first syringe as Mitch watched impatiently. It took six syringes before the drugs were all injected. My hand was physically shaking as the last drop was injected. Mitch stumbled back as the intense cocktail flooded his system. He had never had such a massive dose. His nostrils flared and his eyes went wide. He steadied himself and stood to face the mirror. With a load grunt he hit a most muscular pose. His entire body swelled to mind-boggling proportions. He looked like the most extreme photoshopped image found on the internet. Hell, he looked like a fucking mutant. Even my most extreme fantasies could barely come close to what was directly in front of me.

We were both immediately hard again. I started stroking myself vigorously as Mitch’s huge cock stood a full mast and started to drip pre-cum. With one final grunt, Mitch flexed even harder, his whole body shaking violently as a huge load of cum started to spew without him having touch it. He dropped the pose, scooped me up and carried me to the shower were I spent an hour cleaning and worshipping every inch of his magnificent body.

We had just gotten dressed when the buzzer at the front door of the gym sounded.I shot a anxious look at Mitch. He leaned over and gave me a long kiss. “Show time.”

---
Mitch was wearing his largest sweatshirt and baggiest pants. It obscured his staggering mass as best it could but did nothing to conceal his unnatural width. I stood back as he walked to front the door and let Bruce in. I heard the two men exchange a quick greeting and then Bruce appeared. He too was wearing large, over-sized clothes that did very little to hide his mass. Seeing him this close-up made my mouth go dry. He waddled into the gym and started to survey the equipment. He glanced across the room and made eye contact with me. With my added size it did not appear that he recognized me.

Mitch approached and stood next to Bruce. I momentarily felt my knees go weak as the two behemoths stood so close together.

“Nice place. What type of sponsorship deal are we talking about?” Bruce asked with his trademark level of cockiness.

Mitch moved between me and Bruce. “We’ll get to that” he replied “let’s talk about your reputation first.”

“My reputation?” Bruce asked.

“Yeah. Word around town is that you have a bit of an attitude problem. I’ve heard you like to pick on smaller guys.” Mitch said in a calm voice.

“Yeah, so; who the fuck cares? Besides; everyone is smaller than me.” Bruce said and unzipped his sweater. He struggled to pull the sleeves over his arms but within seconds he had shed the shirt and tossed it to the ground. He squared his shoulders and looked at Mitch and myself.

I couldn’t help but let out a gasp. Bruce looked enormous.

“Cracked 392lbs yesterday” Bruce said “That’s right. I’m the biggest fucking freak you’ve every seen. No one can even come close to this.” 

To emphasize his point, Bruce raised his arms into a double bicep pose that defied all logic. Thick, vein covered arms exploded with size. His titanic lats flared multiple feet from his sides. His tiny waist flexed and constricted to minuscule proportions. His entire upper body swelled. If Big Ramy was standing next to him he’d look like a malnourished child.

Mitch flashed my a look of concern but tried to regain his confidence. “Fuck Bruce. You are one massive freak, that’s for damn sure but you should be careful making clams like that.” In one swift motion, Mitch tore his shirt off. He squared his shoulders and hit a brutal most muscular pose. His mammoth body exploded with muscle and power.

Bruce didn’t look the least bit surprised. In fact, I swear I saw a look of desire in his eyes.

“Damn old man, I figured you had a good body under that shirt but I wasn’t quite expecting that.”

Mitch released his pose and dropped his pants. He took a step back and flexed his 41 inch quads. I couldn’t help but get hard at the sight.

Bruce looked Mitch’s outrageously massive body up and down but didn’t look phased. Instead he placed his hands on his hips and flexed. His upper body morphed into a network of muscle and veins as he swelled even bigger. His traps pressed against his ears as his chest inflated until it appeared to stick three feet from his body. He extended his left leg and growled. I looked at the once baggy material only to realize it was suddenly skin tight. Even thought the heavy fabric, I could the outline of hundreds of veins. With another primal growl, the seams started to rip. Though gritted teeth Bruce said “I said NO ONE is bigger than me.” And with that, the seams disintegrated and exposed quads and calves well beyond anything either of us had ever witnessed.

I looked on in horror as Bruce was now clad in only a small pair of posers. He adjusted his position and moved into a full body front lat spread. His quads and calves looked to shake just to support his massive frame. His already inhuman lats grew and spread well past his 5’11” height. The effort it took for him to control so much muscle was visible on his face but he was somehow able to talk though the strain “392lbs, 26” calves, 44” quads, 36” waist, 30” arms and 74” chest.”

I couldn’t handle it any more.  I moved to Mitch and placed my hand on his shoulder. “Mitch; we’ve made a mistake.”

Bruce relaxed his pose and stood breathing heavy. Each breath seems to cause new muscles to swell and flex. “What the fuck is going on here?” He asked. “Oh I see, you too are together aren’t you?”

“That’s right” Mitch said “Don’t you remember him?” Glancing at me.

“Why would I remember this little guy”

I felt Mitch tense “You humiliated Andy here a while ago at your gym. You destroyed his confidence. It was until he met me that he was able to start building his body into the BIG stud you see today.”

Bruce stepped closed and looked me over. I could see him searching his memory. “Oh yeah! I remember this little bitch. He couldn’t handle the sight of my massive body and sprayed a load all over himself and the gym floor. Man that was a fun day. Fuck, I was small back then. I can’t believe you haven’t cum again at how huge I am now.”

“ENOUGH!” Mitch screamed “You need to me taught a lesson.”

Bruce laughed loudly “You think you can do that old man?”

With staggering speed, Mitch moved towards Bruce and tackled the giant man. He drove his huge shoulder into Bruce’s shredded abs. The impact shook the walls of the gym. Bruce was driven four feet back where he stumbled on a weight bench and fell over. Mitch wasted no time, he pounced on Bruce, straddled his mid-section and started to land powerful blows to his face. Mitch then stood up and grabbed a 45lb weight plate. I watched in fear as Mitch’s rage took over. He raised the plate over his head and slammed it onto to Bruce’s huddled body. It ricocheted off the big mans shoulder and crashed onto the ground. Mitch gabbed more plates and continued to throw them at the motionless heap on the ground. After a few minutes, Mitch stepped away, breathing heavily and looking as pumped as ever. His eyes were wild with anger and triumph. It was at that moment I started to hear a low chuckle coming from Bruce.

I looked down and saw the huge man roll onto his back. He slowly rose like he was performing a sit-up. As he moved, his laughter got louder. With an astounding display of power, the 392lb monster jumped up so he was standing. I stumbled back at his display of agility. How could so much muscle be that nimble?

Aside from some red marks from where the metal plates had made contact, he looked unharmed. He squared his shoulders and his body swelled to mind-boggling proportions.

“That all you got?” He asked.

I’m sure my face was white as a ghost but Mitch seems unfazed. He reached for another weight  plate and hurled it at Bruce. With lightenings speed, the massive man caught the weight with one hand. He grabbed it with both hands and started to bend it. Without any hesitation, the thick metal bent to his will. His monstrous forearms swelled with incredible power as the plate was reduced to a twisted metal ball within seconds.

“You two think you can hurt this body? Like I said, I’m the BIGGEST FUCKING BEAST on the planet!” He screamed and lifted his arms over his head. He hit a victory pose that would have won every bodybuilding show ever held. There was no visible space between his forearms, biceps, shoulders, neck and traps; just a wall of muscle.

Mitch made another move towards the big man, hoping catch him off guard as he flexed. With one slight movement of his right arm, Bruce caught Mitch around his thick bull-neck. I yelped in horror as Mitch came to a hard stop. With little effort, Bruce started to lift. Mitch’s body rose a foot off the ground. Bruce’s arm and shoulder swelled with power but looked to have no problem holding Mitch’s 372lb body off the ground. Mitch tried to pry Bruce’s hand away but his grip was like a vice.

“You’re definitely the heaviest man I’ve ever lifted but you are still light as FUCK for me.” Bruce said and a maniacal look came over his face. Mitch was gaging as Bruce turned to look at me.

“Strip!” He commanded. I hesitated but Bruce applied more pressure to Mitch’s neck. I quickly complied. I removed my sweater and sweats and stood clad only in my briefs in front of Bruce.

“Looks like you’ve put on some weight. Too bad I still outweigh you by over 100lbs.”

As if he forgot that he was still holding Mitch, Bruce let him drop. Mitch stumbled back but remained on his feet. He rubbed his red neck.

“So let me guess; you two thought you could lure me here to get some kind of revenge. I bet you thought your beefy man here could take me on. Well, I have to give you credit, if there was any hope of taking me down, this big guy would be your best bet. Too bad NO ONE can take me on.” Bruce roared and moved towards the nearest bench press station. The bar was loaded with four 45lb plates per side. He eyed the 405lb weight. He grabbed the metal bar and with little effort, hoisted it off the rack and started to curl. Instantly his already massive arms swelled to new size. He stared at his 30” arms with lust. Each rep caused the muscles to bunch and flex. Their already staggering size was eclipsed by new, scarer growth. He was lost in his self admiration and did not hear Mitch approach.

With a deafening growl, Mitch swung his huge leg and connected with Bruce’s incredibly dense lower back. There was a load smack as Mitch hit the beast with all his power. Bruce rocketed forward, causing the weight to crash onto the ground. Bruce however, stayed standing. He spun around to find Mitch already in position for another attach. Mitch had grabbed an empty squat bar and was swinging it like a baseball bat. With a gut-wrenching crash, the heavy metal bar made contact with the side of Bruce’s head. The monster’s eyes rolled back in his head and he collapsed on the floor. I was too shocked to move. It was Mitch’s voice that brought me back to reality.

“ANDY! Grab his feet!” Mitch screamed.

I ran to help. Mitch placed his hand under Bruce’s arms and started to drag him towards the far wall. I couldn’t help but notice the strain on Mitch’s face as he moved the massive man. I grabbed Bruce’s feet and within seconds, he was propped up on the wall.

“What now?” I asked in a panic.

Mitch looked around the room and settled his stare on the weight chains hanging on the far wall. They were used when doing dips and made from industrial grade metal.

“The chains! Hurry and bring them over here.”

When I returned with the chains, Mitch had moved Bruce to a nearby metal beam. It was over three feet wide and was part of the buildings support structure. He grabbed the chains and started to wrap them around Bruce’s still unconscious body. With four separate pieces of chain wrapped tightly around Bruce, Mitch searched for something secure them. He returned with  a number of metal weight plate clamps, used to secure weights on the bar. With little effort, Mitch started to bend the heavy metal. He twisted four clamps around the metal chains. Bruce was secure. The chains were wrapped so tight, Bruce’s ample muscles showed indents.

Mitch stood up and I immediately moved to embrace him. His skin was sweaty and warm while every muscle in his body twitched with anger.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“I’m fine. I can’t believe how powerful this freak is.” Mitch said and wiped sweat from his face, exhaling deeply as he did.

“What do we do now?”

“I don’t know. He’ll wake up soon. FUCK!” Mitch replied, clearly frustrated and without a plan.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Oh Shit.,. I can see Buce waking up and easily breaking those chains and then make thsi two worship him and fucks them. Bruce and Mitch will be a force together

Still really enjoying this! Kinda hoping Bruce ends up totally turning the tables and dominating both of them, but I'm a glutton for the bully winning!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1