Sweet Revenge - Chapter 15 - Final added July 2, 2022

Newmassaddict

I like the comments about real vs. fantasy, I think about that myself often.  Fantasy is fantasy; it's SAFE for crazy & bad things to happen in fantasy.  The real world has real consequences.  Some  of my fantasy I think would be AWESOME, until I deal with the reality aspects of it...so I don't!

Many members here are big guys and already (for example) have problems on planes, some cars, and theatre seats.  (There's a thread about this somewhere.)  

I'd love to be almost 7' giant muscular version of a furry Luke Sandoe.... but I also want to be able to take a flight again in my life.

Let's not get bogged down in the reality of it; it's not important to our purposes.

2nd point:

A limited exposure to acting classes & writing has taught me that tension is the key thing in any story.  If it's not there, you're just writing a long, boring, detailed greeting card.  There HAS to be an unresolved problem that the characters are playing with.  You can resolve it at the end...and resolving it is pretty much the end, unless you introduce a new one.  

My two cents on things.  

• Like 1

Fist off, I like the story. 

Antagonist redemption is a huge theme in Americana. 

And bullying is generally a "soft" evil, although that has been changing in recent years. The redemption arc allows the antagonist to be sympathetic to the reader, which we want because he's a representation of the physical ideal. 

If you really want the audience to want the antagonist to lose, then he has to be way more unlikeable. A lot of the muscle theft and humiliation work have themes that signal that power and psyche are divorced. But being muscular signals virtue, regardless of action. You need to do more work making your villian villianous. 

I guess what I'm saying is readers here are thinking with their dicks. Having muscle makes you a good guy. You can get away with anything as long as you're attractive.

The other guy who was big then had his spirit broken had a more interesting story. Bring him back please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Personally I am tired of all the Hollywood scripts where the hero always wins. Give me a break. I enjoy the stories here. Thank you to all the authors and Newmassadict for the entertainment!

ps: I am more concerned about someone's mental health who seeks out stories like these then feels compelled to tell everyone they are sick for reading such stories. 

• Like 2

On 3/16/2018 at 12:48 AM, neverbigenoughmuscle said:

I just want chapter 8

1 hour ago, mnlivinglarge said:

Personally I am tired of all the Hollywood scripts where the hero always wins. Give me a break. I enjoy the stories here. Thank you to all the authors and Newmassadict for the entertainment!

I agree to both

2 hours ago, mnlivinglarge said:

Agree wholeheartedly to this statement. I wanna read more stories where the bully wins and triump over everyone. @Newmassaddict *hint hint nudge nudge*

Here is Chapter 8. I just want to say how incredible your feedback and reactions to my story have been. Although I've only posted one other story here, I think it's safe to say, I will be writing many more. I'm in the process of writing Chapter 9 now. I think it will be the final chapter but who knows... I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 8

I opened my eyes and for a few minutes, had no idea where I was or how long I was passed out. Once I realized where I was, I scrambled out of the bed. I checked the time; close to an hour.

“FUCK!”

I rushed to make sure everything was back where is should have been. It was at that moment I felt something strange on my back. I want to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I let out a scream at the sight. The weird feeling on my back was due to the fact my t-shirt had ripped up the back and my bare flesh was completely exposed. But that wasn’t all; my whole body was bursting out of my clothes. Staring at my reflection, I barely recognized the person staring back. I looked absolutely massive.

I stepped onto the scale and let out a moan when it displayed 279lb.

“Twelve pounds! How could I have gained twelve pounds in less than a hour?”

Then it hit me. Bruce’s gear. 

“H-how could it make me gain so much weight, so fast?” My head was spinning. I knew Bruce had gained a staggering amount of mass but no where near as much as I just did. I looked back at myself in the mirror and inspected my reflection closer. Not only was I twelve pounds heavier, the new mass was quality size. My shoulders were rounder, my arms thicker, my traps higher and my vascularity was off the charts. I grabbed the collar of what remained of my shirt and ripped it off. I gasped at the sight. My waist looked like it went down an inch. Even un-flexed, my abs looked straight out of a comic book. I caressed each granite-hard cobble.

I raised my right arm and marvelled at it’s increased size. It looked like the arm of a Mr. Olympia competitor. My heart was pounding in my chest as I stared dumbfounded. I knew there was powerful gear out there but this was like something straight out of science fiction. Maybe it was a combination of my body’s chemistry reacting to Bruce’s gear but at that moment, I really didn’t care.  I got lost again in my reflection as I continued to flex and feel my hulking form. Minutes later I snapped out of it and remembered that Mitch was at the gym, alone with that sadistic monster.

I rushed to grab my torn shirt and finish cleaning up. I hurried down the hall towards the front door when I passed the office and stopped. I moved towards the tiny fridge and opened it again. With little hesitation, I tossed all the remaining vials into a shopping bag and closed the fridge. Minutes later I was racing back to the gym.

---

The look on Bruce’s face terrified Mitch.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Mitch yelled.

“Sorry old man, but your pumped up body got me going.” He said and licked his lips.

Mitch was shocked and confused.

“Didn’t know I was gay did you? Well, I usually keep myself under control in public but seeing you bench that last set and flex that awesome chest has me horned up,” Bruce said and rubbed his growing hard-on.

“I don’t care if you are gay or not, but what’s makes you think I want to do anything with you?”

“I wasn’t asking.” Bruce said and advanced. 

Mitch landed a powerful right hook to Bruce’s jaw. The sounds of the impact echoed throughout the gym. Bruce however, just shook his head and continued to move forward. Mitch then bent down and drove his massive shoulder into Bruce’s abs. With incredible power, Mitch lifted the massive man off the floor and slammed his body onto the floor. Desperate to subdue the larger man, Mitch started kicking Bruce in the abs and lower back. Each powerful blow by Mitch’s enormous legs caused gut-renching smacking sounds that filled gym. Mitch was setting up for one more kick when Bruce’s hand shot out and caught his foot. Looking up at Mitch, Bruce started to laugh.

“You old fucking fag!” Bruce said and applied pressure to Mitch’s ankle causing him to yell out in pain. Still holding Mitch’s ankle, Bruce maneuvered his body so he was now in a kneeling position. He placed his other hand on Mitch’s huge calve and squeezed. Mitch howled in pain. Bruce released his grip on the ankle and grabbed Mitch’s throat. In a display of incredible power, Bruce proceeded to lift Mitch as he himself stood up. With little effort, Bruce now pressed Mitch’s 382lb body over his head like it was a sack of potatoes. He positioned himself so he could see his refection in the gym mirror.

“Look at how puny you look up there old man? You feel so light too. FUCK I’m a BEAST!” Bruce said and started to press Mitch up and down. His shoulders exploded with dense, veiny power.

“I-I’ll fucking kill you” Mitch yelled.

Bruce just laughed “I’m bored of these games. Time for Bruce to get his” he said and slammed Mitch onto the concrete floor. Mitch lay there motionless for a moment. Bruce grabbed both sides of Mitch’s head and hoisted him to his feet. Mitch stumbled but was able to remaining upright. Bruce wrapped one of his obscenely pumped arms around Mitch’s thick waist and placed the other on his back. Mitch struggled to get free but Bruce easily overpowered him. With barely a grunt, Bruce lifted Mitch off the ground and tore his poser off in one fluid motion. Mitch looked at their reflection in the mirror and was terrified at the look that came over Bruce’s face.  Mitch let out a yelp as Bruce’s huge, hard cock smacked against his exposed ass. Bruce adjusted his grip on Mitch’s waist and with just the power of one arm, started to manoeuvre Mitch like he was a sex toy.

“Look at how fucking massive I am. So HUGE. So POWERFUL” Bruce repeated as he watched his reflection in the mirror. He ran his strong, callused free hand down Mitch’s outrageously muscled back. He then lifted Mitch a foot higher and without hesitation, slide his cock into Mitch’s ass.

Mitch screamed in terror and pain as Bruce started to fuck him in mid air. He could feel Bruce’s arm shake as it held and controlled his huge body. Every time Mitch tried to look away from the mirror, Bruce would grab his hair and pull his face back to the mirror.

“You need to watch this old man. Watch as the biggest BEAST in the world fucks you!” Bruce growled and continued to plunge his cock into Mitch’s ass.

Bruce looked like he was about to cum when there was a load crash near the back of the gym. The giant man dropped Mitch and spun to see Andy standing at the back door which had just been ripped off the hinges.

“STOP!” Andy screamed.

From the ground, Mitch looked at Andy and let out a terrified yell.

Andy was barely recognizable. His buff body was replaced by that of a professional bodybuilder. In his hand, he held six empty syringes. He looked like he was about to collapse but was somehow able to regain his composure.

“Leave him alone Bruce!” Andy screamed as his legs stabilized. As the six syringes flooded into his blood stream, he let the powerful sensation wash over him. He was not planning on injecting himself with more of Bruce’s gear but when he saw Mitch being fucked by the demented freak, he knew he didn’t have a choice; Bruce needed to be stopped.

Seeing the empty syringes fall to the floor; Bruce realized they from his supply. “What the FUCK have you done?” He screamed.

“I found your secret serum Bruce. And in case you haven’t noticed, it has a pretty insane affect on me.” Andy said and raised his arms into a double bicep pose.  Instantly, his arms exploded with newfound mass and vascularity. They appeared to surpass 23 inches and visibly grew as Andy relaxed and re-flexed. To most people, the size of Andy’s body would have been truly amazing. 

To Bruce, who was riding high on his domination of Mitch’s massive body remained unfazed. He was however, enraged that Andy had taken his gear. With a bellow of rage, Bruce started to approach Andy.

Andy was ready for Bruce. He ran towards the hulking monster and rammed his shoulder into Bruce’s flexed abs. To both men’s surprise, Bruce went down hard. Andy stood over Bruce’s body and grabbed both sides of his head. With a violent jerking motion, he lifted Bruce off the ground so he was now on his knees. Holding his head with one hand, Andy rammed his knee into Bruces face. The impact echoed throughout the gym. Blood poured from his nose.

Andy took a step back and revelled at what he had just done. Bruce still outweighed him by close to one hundred pounds but the increase sense of power flowing through his veins was intoxicating. He glanced at his reflection in the mirror and marvelled at his visibly increasing weight. It looked like something straight out of a cartoon. He could “feel” his weight increasing by the second.

“Fuck this juice is incredible. Like it was designed just for me.” Andy said and reached his attention on Bruce. “Stand up” he commanded.

Bruce wiped the blood from his nose and stood up, ready to tear Andy in half. He swung his right arm towards Andy’s head but was shocked when his opponent caught his hand in mid-air. Andy quickly applied pressure and smiled as a look of pain appeared on Bruce’s face. With lightening quick speed, Andy moved behind Bruce and wrenched his arm behind his back. Bruce started to pat his elbow with his free hand. With another surge of power, Andy pressed Bruce’s arm higher.

“I’m going to FUCKING KILL YOU!” Bruce yelled through gritted teeth.

“Not if I kill you first” Andy screamed. He glanced over at Mitch. His once strong, massive lover was still lying on the floor. Tears streamed down his face. Rage filled Andy as he looked back at Bruce’s neck and back. Glancing over his shoulder and seeing his reflection in the mirror caused his  cock to involuntarily get hard at the sight. Still much smaller than Bruce, Andy looked downright massive. With a animalistic growl he grabbed Bruce’s pinned forearm with both hands and lifted. Bruce let out an agonizing scream as his 390 plus pound body was lifted a foot off the ground. Andy held the massive beast in the air for a few minutes before letting him drop. Still holding Bruce’s wrist, Andy raised the arm above his head. With one violent jerking motion, yanked Bruce’s arm straight down. There was a load crack that filled the gym as Bruce’s left shoulder was pulled out of it socket.

Bruce screamed in pain and fell to one knee. He looked up at Andy and was about to speak when Andy’s knee once again, slammed into his jaw. He fell backwards as a fresh stream of blood started to flow. Andy stood over Bruce, breathing heavy. He bent down and placed his hands under Bruce’s armpits. With barely a grunt, he lifted the limp body into a sitting position. Andy then bend lower and hoisted Bruce over his shoulders. In an astounding display of power even he didn’t know he processed, Andy stood up straight with Bruce draped over his shoulders. His entire body swelled with increased power and mass. Andy positioned his hands across Bruce’s neck and groin and started to apply pressure. Bruce was awaken by the pain and let out a terrifying howl. 

With one final display of pure power, Andy walked towards a nearby weigh bench. He repositioned his hands and lifted Bruce’s body over his head. His arms shook but he was able to hoist the incredible weight. With a growl, Andy dropped Bruce perpendicular on the bench. Bruce’s back landed right over the padded bench as his legs and arms flopped onto the ground. His dislocated shoulder was at a very unnatural looking angle. 

“Looks like your shoulder is messed up big guy. Should I do the same to your other arm, or maybe I should rip them off your fucking body all together.”

“P-P-Please stop.” Bruce muttered.

“What was that? Do you want me to stop? Just like you did that day in the gym? I don’t remember you stopping when you saw me getting hard. You certainly didn’t look like you were going to stop when you were raping Mitch.” Andy screamed.

“I’m sorry” Bruce said with tears in his eyes.

“Sorry? You pathetic piece of shit!” Andy screamed ”you aren’t sorry.”

“I am” Bruce pleaded.

Andy wasn’t listening. He was breathing heavy as he stepped closer. He raised his left leg and brought it down on Bruce’s quad who let out a blood-curdling scream. Andy raised his leg again and was about to stomp again when he heard Mitch scream “STOP!”

Andy turned to face Mitch, who was now standing. “Andy, STOP! I know you want to kill him but please don’t. Don’t stoop to his level.” Mitch pleaded.

“Mitch! What are you saying? Look what he did to you; to me!”

“I know Andy, I know but this is not the answer. You can’t kill him; that’s not who you are.” Mitch said and approached Andy. He wrapped his arms around his growing lover and couldn’t help feel Andy’s newfound mass. Andy relaxed and fell into Mitch’s arms. 

After a few minutes, Mitch released Andy. He kissed him on the lips and said “Look at him Andy. You’ve proven your point. You won. There is no need to inflict more harm.” Andy looked down at Bruce who looked like he was barely conscious.

“You’re right.” Andy agreed. “What do we do with him now?”

“Help me get him to his truck. He’s on his own from there.” Mitch said.

Both men picked Bruce’s body off the bench; he howled in pain as they carried him to the front door. They stuffed him into his truck. Bruce turned to look at Andy and tried to speak. Andy leaned in close and whispered “If I ever see your face again, I will KILL you.”

Andy draped his arm around Mitch and the two men went back into the gym. Bruce waited a few minutes before somehow starting the truck, putting it in gear and drove away. He swerved as he slowly drove away.

Andy watched from inside the gym as the truck left his view. He turned and looked at Mitch, who was crying. As he approached, Mitch collapsed into Andy’s arms. Cradling him like a baby, Andy carried Mitch’s massive body upstairs.

“Everything is going to be ok” Andy said “It’s all over.”

• Like 24
  • Thanks 4

tumblr_npyrqkEGXD1qhruqvo1_250.gif

M man. This was awesome. Andy's dna is perfect for that gear i guess and teh thing is he is not done growing. He shot himself with six doses.

Im sure Bruce will be back. I have a feeling

• Like 1

Great continuation - like progression - especially the unexpected growth (and increased confidence, cockiness, ego etc)  for Andy - and assuming more to come, given his 6 shots pre-encounter.