Sweet Revenge - Chapter 15 - Final added July 2, 2022

Newmassaddict

Love it! Of course, I'm more than a little puzzled by Mitch and Andy's response to Bruce. Bullies tend to lose their steam when you say, "Yessir, may I have another?!" And I would be lapping up ANY attention he gave me, positive or negative!

So looking forward to what Andy will find when he wakes up! :D

I just do not get why people always want the bully to win here on this site. Yes, domination of someone is hot l, but it does not always have to be with bullying. Domination can also just be overwhelming people with size; attractiveness; a giant dick; etc. It does not even have to be physical, nor disrespectful towards to subservant person. Nor does it have to be harmful. But so far everyone here seems to love the bully so much that they want the bully to always be the biggest one. Why?

Maybe it is because i have been bullied for more than half of my life, but i do not feel any sympathy for bullies. I hate seeing bullies in stories being worshipped like you guys often do. And when i see people say: "I hope Bruce wins", I always ask myself: "Why would anyone like to see a bully win? Why would someone want someone who does not care about anyone else besides themselves to win? Why do they not want a bully to learn their lesson and maybe after that have a happy ending for the former-bully?" Maybe it is because of my bullied history that i feel like all of you are insane and sick, regardless of the bully being fictional, as when you desire a bully to win that desire also exists irl.

Also: this story is called Sweet Revenge, which means Bruce will NOT win (Not in the way you guys might think at least. Maybe bruce will get Andy after Andy has forced Bruce to learn his lesson and stops bullying others. But Bruce should never win in the size & strength category.), right? =/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hanugumo said:

And when i see people say: "I hope Bruce wins", I always ask myself: "Why would anyone like to see a bully win? Why would someone want someone who does not care about anyone else besides themselves to win? Why do they not want a bully to learn their lesson and maybe after that have a happy ending for the former-bully?" 

First, because it’s erotic fiction, not the real world, and it’s not endorsing a real-world moral scheme if the bad guy wins...

second, because our sexual fantasies are shaped by our perceptions of power and  of what’s illicit. So It turns out a lot of decent guys (many who’ve also been bullied) end up with fantasies of being a dominant asshole themselves, which they’ve never been and won’t be. Meanwhile a lot of other guys love the fantasy of being overpowered and dominated by dominant assholes, which they’ve never experienced and wouldn’t even tolerate in real life  ?

fiction, maybe even more than real-world roleplay, is a very safe place to explore those feelings

1 hour ago, Hanugumo said:

I just do not get why people always want the bully to win here on this site. Yes, domination of someone is hot l, but it does not always have to be with bullying. Domination can also just be overwhelming people with size; attractiveness; a giant dick; etc. It does not even have to be physical, nor disrespectful towards to subservant person. Nor does it have to be harmful. But so far everyone here seems to love the bully so much that they want the bully to always be the biggest one. Why?

Maybe it is because i have been bullied for more than half of my life, but i do not feel any sympathy for bullies. I hate seeing bullies in stories being worshipped like you guys often do. And when i see people say: "I hope Bruce wins", I always ask myself: "Why would anyone like to see a bully win? Why would someone want someone who does not care about anyone else besides themselves to win? Why do they not want a bully to learn their lesson and maybe after that have a happy ending for the former-bully?" Maybe it is because of my bullied history that i feel like all of you are insane and sick, regardless of the bully being fictional, as when you desire a bully to win that desire also exists irl.

Also: this story is called Sweet Revenge, which means Bruce will NOT win (Not in the way you guys might think at least. Maybe bruce will get Andy after Andy has forced Bruce to learn his lesson and stops bullying others. But Bruce should never win in the size & strength category.), right? =/

I agree with you about REAL life. The bullies must deserve to be punished. But, FOR ME, the win of Bruce means no the bad guys win, but the power and Alpha win. Onesty after reading the last chap, I hope Bruce and Mitch became friends, because they discover each one is the perfect Ying and Yang for pushing them self to the next level ( a mix of green and blue liquid, maybe?) - I know now Andy inject himself with 2 blue and  for sure came back for a revenge bigger than Bruce...but I hope the end is different, and all 3 together decide to cooperate, for dominate a show stage! after a great sex, a big workout, musch more grow and veins!....so not a win fo bullies, but a win of power and testosteron!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xboy said:

I agree with you about REAL life. The bullies must deserve to be punished. But, FOR ME, the win of Bruce means no the bad guys win, but the power and Alpha win. Onesty after reading the last chap, I hope Bruce and Mitch became friends, because they discover each one is the perfect Ying and Yang for pushing them self to the next level ( a mix of green and blue liquid, maybe?) - I know now Andy inject himself with 2 blue and  for sure came back for a revenge bigger than Bruce...but I hope the end is different, and all 3 together decide to cooperate, for dominate a show stage! after a great sex, a big workout, musch more grow and veins!....so not a win fo bullies, but a win of power and testosteron!

I do not think Bruce would be truly willing to cooperate. Not until he has been taken down a level or 2. I think that when Andy shows up and teaches Bruce a lesson or 2 about what he did to him and others around him. Only than he would probably help others.

Also: I do not think that Mitch would become friends with Bruce until he has been humbled. Because that would go against his whole personality and being, Mitch is a protector. Someone who would stick up for someone and help that person even if it would kill him.

Bruce is right now, the exact opposite. He would rather harm the "weaker" person and make them feel worthless enough to kill themselves. He would not truly want to help anyone weaker than him, only humuliate and take advantage of them.

That all said: i do hope that Andy indeed gets his revenge. But like you: that after humbling Bruce and maybe comforting Mitch for what is basically rape. They will be able to start a friendship and in the epilogue that they will indeed become friends or maybe even lovers together and have a happy ending for the 3. =3

I just do not agree with seeing a bully as a dominant alpha. An alpha is not a bully. An alpha should be: a supporter; a protector & respectful. All alpha's in nature are like that. But we seem to see alpha behavior the same as bully behavior which is wrong.

42 minutes ago, zero said:

First, because it’s erotic fiction, not the real world, and it’s not endorsing a real-world moral scheme if the bad guy wins...

second, because our sexual fantasies are shaped by our perceptions of power and  of what’s illicit. So It turns out a lot of decent guys (many who’ve also been bullied) end up with fantasies of being a dominant asshole themselves, which they’ve never been and won’t be. Meanwhile a lot of other guys love the fantasy of being overpowered and dominated by dominant assholes, which they’ve never experienced and wouldn’t even tolerate in real life  ?

fiction, maybe even more than real-world roleplay, is a very safe place to explore those feelings

When you desire for a bully to win in fiction. Would you truly not desire that in real life as well? Sure you may not want a bully to win in a moral kind of way. But in your feelings, do you truly feel like the bully should lose or would there be a part of you hoping the bully in rl would also win? To see the dominance of the big muscular bully at work? To see him grow more muscular and overal bigger. To see him use his size & strength to make himself like he is above anyone or anything else? and not care about anyone else but himself? And to see him beat down anyone who thinks otherwise? Would you wholeheartedly say: "That bully needs to stop." And: "I do want that person to win."? I do not believe that you would, seeing as a part of you desires exactly that.

Also: Many bullied people become bullies when they grow up in 1 way or another. It has been proven in so many research studies by now that bullying has a domino effect in most cases.

And trust me, there are a LOT of people in rl that willingly become other people's slaves.  Also: Isn't hardcore BDSM somewhat similar to that? They often act like dominant assholes towards their lovers, who are total subservant people and would do anything for them. But they pretty much objects to do what the BDSM master wills them to do and to be whatever those masters wants them to be. They treat them with such disrespect and all that they could be dead and they would not truly care. Their lovers are only things to them after all.

Also: I do understand that this is fiction. And rl works totally differently (most of the time). Maybe it is just my own bullied experience and part of my autism. But i just do not feel like online desires are totally seperated from rl desires. And that if you wish to see big buff bullies win online, that you would not want to see  big buff bullies win irl.