Thedemon1906

Here ir pt two! This is for you @Palver! As always if you have any idea for the story please leave ir in a comment. It makes my job easier and let me write this faster. Thank you!

Pd: if someone can help me to calculate the weight of the characters i would be really grateful. I know that meny people like to see the weight but i dont know how much someone weights according to his muscle. Send me a private message

Five days had passed since John moved to his house, and Marcos wasn't happy about it. Every time he wanted to complain, to ask him to stop touching him or even to demand him to wear some clothes, he felt stopped by the intimidating presence of the beast. He only felt safe in his rugby club.

Henry and Marcos had been punished to clean the field after they talked too much during exercise. Now that they had finished Marcos was taking a shower in the locker room. While the water run through his meaty pecs he started thinking. He was still kind of uncomfortable with John around but it was much better this days. He was kind of funny and cool, his dad on the other hand was acting a little bit weird. That was maybe cause because he caught them fucking… no he did not, he thought. John and dad would never fuck. Did they fuck? He wasn't sure, he wasn't sure about a lot of things these last days.

His thoughts were interrupted by Henry entering the shower on his side. He was quite handsome Marcos thought. He was 6 feet tall and 170 lb. Henry had a dark red hair and bright blue eyes. His body was beautifully sculpted though not as big as Marcos’.

-I am getting a little bit hard- Henry said while laughing -Do you smell that?-

-smell what?- Marcos asked nervously

-I don't know… like, like women- Henry started massaging his dick until it was hard. It was 6.5 inches long and quite thick. It wasn't huge but big. Henry got behind Marcos, until he could feel his breath behind his back.

-you are getting bigger. Your pecs…- he put his hand on top of Marcos left pec while the other one stroked his own dick. Marcos closed his eyes and tried to move away but he felt it. The presence of John was around his body stopping him from moving. He felt the heat and force of the giant all around his body. He opened his eyes and stopped trying to move.

-your abs- Henry continued down with his hand. His fingers traveled across Marcos abs admiring his physic. Henry moved to be in front of Macos and he knelt. His tongue touches his six pack and made Marcos get goosebumps. The water was falling on Henry’s head while his hands explored his friends body.

-why… so hot…- he said stroking his own dick. Henry stood up now they were face to face. So close that Marcos could see his eyes perfectly. His friend hugged him tight, Marcos hugged back for some reason. While he was trying to process what was happening he felt how Henry's hand traveled through his back until it reached his ass. Marcos instinctively curved his back leaving his asshole out. A strong flash of energy entered his eyes as his friend finger slowly entered his asshole. A wave of pleasure filled his mind and he cummed on his friends abs.

-Sto...stooo..p- he said while he experienced what had been his strongest orgasm. At the same time his friend that had been jacking off this whole time cummed too.

Like of they just woke up from a dream they both look at each others eyes with Henry's finger still up in Macos ass.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Both friends now cleaned and dressed up were sitting still at the bench of the locker room. Both looking straight to the front avoiding eye contact. The first one to break the silence was Henry.

-I don't know what happened to me… i am sorry- he said close to crying - i have a girlfriend and i am happy with her. And i am happy with you as a friend. I promise i never thought about you in this way. Heck! I never thought of any men this way. Till now i thought that i was straight…-

- and now?- Marcos turned around to look at his friend face. He seemed confused and anxious.

- well now… now i am not sure-

-did you like it?-

-i cummed all over you, what do you think?-

- yeah i know, but now that we calmed down. What do you feel?-

- i feel… i feel that your ass looks hotter now! Omg whats wrong with me-

-Nothing, nothing at all. When you, ehem well… when you  entered my asshole with your finger i saw something-

-what do you mean?-

- my cousin moved to my house a couple of days ago. Since then everything has been weird. I have been “examining” my ass every day…-

-like masturbating?-

- no hahahahaha- they both laughed this time and it gave Marcos a final push to finish his story -like measuring it and stuff and i notice that is getting bigger. Not only that but i am also forgetting things. I have the impression that my cousin is doing something with me at night but i can't remember-

- Like raping you?- Henry ask full of concern

- no, no i don't think so. But is changing me, when you started touching me i tried to move but i felt him stopping me from doing anything-

-but did you like it? DID I JUST RAPED YOU?-

-Well i guess that's the weird part. I was uncomfortable the whole time. But the moment your finger entered my ass i felt something change…-

They both sat quietly uncomfortable but slightly aroused. Henry moved his erection under his shorts to a more comfortable position.

-i don't know what is happening but i know is caused by my giant roommate-

By the time Marcos left the locker room the sun had gone. It was a beautiful night and Marcos was walking in the middle of the street looking at the sky. A gentle and cold breeze refreshed the teenage boy’s mind. He wasn't in a hurry. He didn't remember almost anything that happened this last days and he was afraid of what could happen. Something told him that he had changed and now he wouldn't forget. Or that was he hoped.

His feet moved almost independently as his mind wandered thinking. He still didn't feel attracted towards Henry but the thought of his ass being touched got him really aroused.

He had reached his house. He put his right hand on top of the doorknob and the other touched his ass. He was prepared for whatever thing he would find inside.

He was inside of his house and nothing seemed out of place. He took a deep breath and felt the fresh air filling his lounges. There was something in it, something animal, like pheromones or something like that but more intense. His dick got hard immediately and he followed the smell ,like a wolf, to the living room.

-Dad?- he asked disgusted - what are you doing. Martin was completely naked while cleaning the tv. Marcos noticed that he looked younger and thinner but what caught his attention was his huge bubble that moved graciously as he walked. He had gotten smaller too. Marcos’ dick was pressing really hard against his pants.

- John told me to clean the house-

- and why are you naked?!-

- he told me to do it this way- Marcos barely heard what his father just said his ass was making it hard for him to concentrate.

- why… why are you doing it? You could just say no! Where is him?-

- He went outside, he said he needed to walk-

Marcos got close to his father. Martin was facing his back towards his son as he picked up a consumed beer can. Marcos couldn't take it anymore more, he took out his throbbing dick and abruptly entered in his dad asshole. His dad let a little scream as he tried to move but he was much smaller than Marcos. His son put one hand in his wrist and with the other he grabbed his dad hair to accommodate his dad’s back. He slowly pull out while his dad panted. Then with the power of a bull he entered again. He felt how his muscular pelvis hitted his dad's gorgeous ass. His dick was pressed tightly by the walls of his asshole and he felt the warmth of his body. He started thrusting his cock faster and faster and his Martin’s complaints turned to moans. His ashole streatch to welcome the new intruder and his dick got hard only by the feeling of submission. His own muscular son was fucking him as a woman and he loved it. He could feel the hard hot cock moving inside of him.

Marcos threw him to the wall and pressed the smaller guy with his entire body. The he grabbed hi hip and fucked him as fast as hi could. His dad was almost crying because both the pleasure and the pain. Marcoa felt like he was regaining his masculinity and started thrusting with more power making his body hit even harder his dad’s ass. He was ready, with a last swing he cummed inside of his dad’s asshole filling it with cum.

He pull out and he let go his father who fell to the floor. He was exhausted.

-that… that was amazing- he said between breaths.

-clean it- Marcos said putting his cummed dick in front of his dad’s mouth. Martin cleaned his son cock with his tongue leaving it without any semen.

- I won't eat today. I will be in my room- Marcos said as he went up the stairs-

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

Thanks!!! It was as good as the first part,even more... Now you have to tell the rest of the story

By the way, maybe 190 is a bit small for a 6’2 guy... I measure that and for being big and muscular you should be at least 205 or 210...

• Like 1