Thedemon1906

Hello! I havent correct it yet so if you see any errors please comment where it is. English is not my first language so be patient. Sooooo if you liked the story tell me which part because i want to make a second part and your ideas might be useful. Thank you!

Marcos was just arriving to his house. Today’s workout session was the hardest he ever did and his legs were killing him. Since last year the coach had changed. He was much more strict and made them workout like professionals.  Because of this Marcos has grown bigger and more muscular.

Having just turn 17 he had a grow spurt and now he was the biggest guy at School. He was 6,2 feet tall and weigh 210 lb and was happy about it. He likes the way girls look at him now, especially his girlfriend Amanda that was always touching his body. All of this makes him feel pretty confident and among other men of his class he feels dominant.

A black car in front of his house told him that his father was home. He walked inside of the house and closed the door with the lock.

-Dad! I am here!- he shouted as he walked towards the living room.

He was shocked when he saw a huge shirtless man doing push ups in the floor.

-do...do you know where is my dad?-

The gigant stood up and got uncomfortably close to Marcos. He was 8.2 feet tall and really muscular. His arms were like small cannons ready to fire up. His pecs were the size of a human head and were touching Marcos forehead. 8 meat bricks were covered in sweat and hair, while his legs seamed of the size of a small human being. Marcos couldn't see his face till he bend his neck to the fullest. A black beard covered his squared jaw and two bright green eyes were looking down at him. Marcos noticed that his beautiful mouth curved in a friendly smile.

-Hello, i am John. Nice to meet you, yo must be - Marcos felt the vibration that the strangers deep and powerful voice made -your dad is upstairs in his room-

-thank you- said Marcos looking at the floor.        He walk quite fast, almost running and went upstairs. His heart was beating fast an he was sweating. In that moment he couldn't tell what was causing that reaction, but it was fear and submission. He wasn't gay, and he wasn't attracted to John in any way but he had just been in the same room as the person that must be the biggest and most muscular men in history.

As he walked to his dad’s room he started to regain confidence. Now with a clear head he couldn't believe the way in which he reacted. Filled with anger he opened his dad’s door with a lot of force.

-Who is down stairs?- he asked almost shouting

-Is your cousin John. He is staying with us for a while- only covered by a towel Martín was , at the eyes of his own son, a runt. He was only a 5.2 skeleton covered with skin. He even seemed younger than his own son. There was nothing special in his looks and nothing interesting in his personality.

Marcos thought of it for a while, his house was really small. A livingroom , a kitchen, two bathrooms and two bedrooms. Only two bedrooms! And a giant like that would need an entire house for his own.

-Where is he going to sleep?- he asked impatient

-Well… i showed him the house and he seemed interested with your room-

-WHAT?!! I only have one bed! Will he sleep in the floor?-

His dad took more time to answer with that question. He was afraid of how his muscular teenager would answer.

-well… i thought you two could share a bed-

The only thought of that situation got Marcos’ blood boiling. John was way too big to share a bed with, even when that bed is king size.

-No, that is not going to happen-

- well then you should talk that with him-

Marcos was furious. As he went down the stairs he was thinking what he was going to say to his new cousin. But when he reached the living room he freezed in his place. John now had a huge t-shirt that was pressing hard against his body. Every movement of his arms made his biceps press against the fabric near to destruction. It was like his shirt was being tortured.

-------------------------------------------------------------

At night they eat pizza, it went by peacefully as John talked about his home country in germany. Marcos was still thinking about what happened earlier, how he got to afraid to complain to John. He was also bored because even though John was right across the table his legs and enormous feet were reaching  his side.

Back to his room was were the problems started.

-so… this is my side and that's yours-

-yes- Marcos timidly answer

- do you mind if i sleep naked?

Marcos was shocked by that question. He wasn't going to sleep with a naked man.

-I will take your silence as a yes- John said and before Marcos could say anything he was already naked. A 8 inch cock was hanging between the pillars that the gigan had for legs. It was as thick as Marcos’ arm and it looked like it could destroy a wall.

-...omg- Marcos  whispered.

John got in the bed as if he hadn't heard anything and Marcos slowly followed. He could feel the heat that the enormous man emitted and they were shoulder to shoulder. Marcos faced his back towards the giant but he could feel that John was facing him. Just before he slept he felt John’s big hand grabbing his ass.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Marcos thought  that rugby practice was easier today. They trained the upper part of the legs and triceps. He talked with Henry at lunch. His friend was getting bigger but he wasn't near to Marcos.

The house seemed empty so he went directly to his room. He opened the door and jumped to his bed. He was alone, and that made him happy. His hands felt a small depression in the mattress and a shiver ran through his back. The beast he had for roommate  had caused the mattress to give in to his weight. He felt a weird sensation in his ass and he put his hand on it. Did John grabbed my ass yesterday?, He thought. He wasn't sure if it had been a dream or maybe an accident.

He took out his phone and started chatting with his girlfriend. A loud moan came from his dad’s room. Marcos thought he was alone. Was his father with a girl? That wasn't possible, Marcos has never seen his dad with a girl. The wall started shaking and what he now recognized as his dad's moans were getting louder. He step up furiously and walked to his dad's door. He pushed and…

John was naked standing in the middle of the bedroom naked , with his dad in the air grabbed by both of his hands and a 12 inch cock up in Martin’s ass. Thrust after thrust the humongous piece of meat stretched the little guys whole body. Like a machine each muscle of his sweaty body was pulsing with energy. It was godlike, he was lifting Martin’s entire body and moving it up and down his dick with no effort. Marcos looked at his dad face that was both filled with pleasure and pain. His limbs moved freely as a doll used by his owner. Marcos closed the door and ran to his room. What he had just seen?.

Two hour had passed when Marcos decided to go out of his room. He had been thinking. Was his dad gay? And more importantly, is really John a human? When he watched them fuck he saw true perfection. It wasn't a gigant, he was a god. Every enormous muscle, that perfect dick, the way sweat covered his chiseled abs and his manly though handsome face showed domination and security. He was still straight and that didn't make him hot. But he had to admit that what he saw was the most perfect human being.

He was down stairs and went to the kitchen. In there he saw his father naked cooking and John also naked grabbing his ass just behind him. Marcos wanted to shout but he couldn't.

-Look who's up- John said as he approached Marcos till they were touching body. Marcos felt how the beast’s flaccid dick was pressing against his abs. He tried to move backwards but John stopped him by grabbing his ass.

-Looks you have been training this- John said while he explored with his big hands Marcos’ ass. Grabbing, touching, Groping. He pressed Marcos tight to his body.

-stop… please-  

- Okay! I am just being friendly hahahaha-

Marcos sat in the table i little bit nauseous. He was going to sleep with that monster.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Palver said:

Yes please. It was an awesome story. When will we get part 2?

i already know what will happen in part two, i just need "inspiration" hahahahhaha. Mabye tomorrow, but i dont promise anything.

• Like 2