Worship me bigger

ScottishBodybuilder92

Have ideas for parts 3 and 4 already. Part 3 will follow a similar formula with more growth. Part 4 will throw a twist in to the mix

• Thanks 1

Decided to swap part 3 and 4 around a bit so here goes

16 inch biceps - not bad I though to myself after measuring round them. Defos room for some more size though I thought.

I had decided to not call Cameron that night. I wanted to go out see who I could attract with my new body, see if I could get some other cute guy to worship me, grow me. I got hard just thinking about it every time. 

I bought a new t shirt for that evening(muscle tee, tight fitting, obviously) and felt a lot less insecure about wearing it than I would have done in the past. It clung to my body with little room to spare and I loved it.

Walking in to the bar I got a few more looks than usual, good start I thought to myself and I pitched myself at the bar hoping to attract a cute, young guy(It was student night)

"Can I get you a drink?" I heard from behind me and I turned round expecting twinkboy number 2. What I didn't expect to find was a well muscled, 6 ft 2 stud standing there.

"Err...."

"Don't worry if you're not interested dude, I can go find someone else if you would rather but I do think you're really cute!"

I was back to being the cute one. But to this hunk, I suppose I wouldn't mind

"A drink sounds great!" I said "Sorry, not used to guys like you chatting me up"

"Really?" he said. "You're a handsome guy and look like you've a decent body, practically bursting out the top there!"

"Thanks, truthfully I've just made some decent gains recently so I'm still not used to it"

"Fair enough dude. But embrace it, be proud of the work you've put in" - Yea, it's been a struggle I thought "Just don't become too cocky, some guys might find that hot but trust me, it won't be the right guys!"

Holy shit, this guy looks like a god and seems like a decent human being.

"You're right" I said. "But we're complimenting me and you're standing there with those... how big are those arms?!"

"Around 19 inches" he said, smiling at the attention "I was in to wrestling in high school and dropped it for the gym, more in to bodybuilding now"

"Well, it's definitely working"

"Thanks, maybe you can come back to mine and I'll show you all the progress I've made"

That line. I was his, he knew it. I downed my drink and we were off.

He stayed in a flat with another student, he filled me in in the car that he was doing a phd in biochemistry(yea he was smart too but to be honest, all I could think about was that body). 

"Drink first or shall we just go to the bedroom?"

"You're not making me wait any longer" I laughed.

He dragged me to the room(I kind of wish he carried me) and pulled me in and we were kissing, my hands running over those pecs, up and down when he stopped.

"Right, it's cool if you say no but I really get turned on by some muscle worship, I think it's so hot"

What are the odds, I thought to myself but could be killing two birds with one stone here "Sure," I said. "Do you want me to flex or.."

"No, I actually kind of hoped you would worship me.... I know that sounds really vain but I find it so it, and it turns me on when a guy is so in to the body I've been working for"

This muscled guy wanted to show off for me, I get to feel every inch of that sculpted masterpiece and he is worried I'm not in to that, I laughed.

"Of course, I think it's so hot. Now flex those arms"

His arms flexed were amazing, I licked it right round, I was getting chills through me. I ran my hands over the big slabs of meat that were his pecs. He tensed them, making them rock solid. I ran my hands down his abs, caressed his bubble butt and over his monstrous thighs. I was on my knees, he was towering over me, looking even more immense from this angle. I continued for a good while, much longer than Cameron had done with me(then again there was a lot more to this guy to worship). He was loving the attention and when I couldn't hold any more I kissed him again and he lifted me up. He was hulking and pounded me till I passed out.

The next morning I woke, lying over his huge body. I really think I underestimated this guys size last night. He was looking more like a pro bodybuilder. He really did well. I crept to the bathroom while he slept and there I caught myself in the mirror. I was smaller.  Not just smaller. But even smaller than when I met Cameron. I still had muscle, my arms looked about 14 inches now but I had definitely shrunk. Was what happened to me just temporary or....

"Morning" I said. Back in the bedroom.

"Morning" he replied. "Last night was incredible, thanks for treating me like a god"

"No worries," I said. "Listen this might sound weird but any chance I could measure your arms before I go. I think it would just be really hot to know how big a guy I worshipped last night"

"I told you dude, I'm 19 inches.... but I don't have any objections" 

He pulled out the measuring tape and I measured round - 20 inches! I had grown him last night.... and he took the size from me...

• Like 28

On 8/30/2018 at 3:13 PM, sexyscottishboy said:

He pulled out the measuring tape and I measured round - 24 inches! I had grown him last night.... and he took the size from me... 

You already had our full attention with this story before and then you add this twist!  Can't wait to see where you bring this!

• Like 2