Hialmar

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

As I have written before, I write two types of Muscle Growth Stories. To one type of story do belong fairly short stand-alone stories, which usually end when the protagonist turn into a brawny titan, and the growth itself is in focus. Every reader is free to imagine what happens next, when the short story ends. The other type of story is more plot-driven and often divided in several chapters. This story belong to the former category.

As of yet, I have only finished two of my multi-chapter stories, the dark dystopian satire called The Security Squad and the story set in a Scandinavian school for 16-19 year olds, called With a little help from magic. All other multi-chapter stories of mine are either stuck or developing very slowly.

One of my stories fall in-between the two types of stories I mentioned above: It is divided in several chapters, but the growth itself is its main focus. It is called The assembly line.

• 1 year later...
On 1/5/2020 at 10:40 PM, Hialmar said:

I wrote this one two years ago, and since then a lot of new members have joined the community, so I'll give it a bump.

Thank you! Great story, your bump helped me to enjoy it

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

It's more than a year since I last gave this story a bump, and there may be new members who didn't get an opportunity to read it then, so I'll give it a bump again. 

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Eli3 said:

Love the forced growth

I re-used these themes (and the same imaginary technical equipment) with a slightly more detailed background-story in one of the chapters of an ongoing MG-story of mine: https://musclegrowth.co/topic/21184-my-hulk-daddy-is-paying-chapter-four/

Some of my stories, this one included, are coalescing into a coherent literary universe, which wasn't my original plan.