Worship session, part 4

Psuace

** Please try to read the first 3 parts to get the full story **

A few days have passed since he had his nightmare. 

He doesn’t want to talk to me about it, but I see him checking for me if I am not in sight.  We go to work as normal, but he’ll text me a few times a day to make sure everything is ok.  When we sleep, he is extra close and needs to be touching me. When we go to the gym, he wants to workout with me, something he normally does not do.  He knows I like to throw around some serious weight, but I cannot say no, without knowing what’s up. I don’t want to alienate him or push him further into a depression.

We finish our workout, have showered, and are driving home.  I’m driving and his left hand is playing with short hair on the back of my head and top of my neck as normal, but over the past few days, it’s been different.  It’s not the sexual play he normally does, but a more tactile touch, making sure I’m real.  At a stop light I turn to him and he turns to me. 

I gaze into his eyes and say, “Please tell me what happened in your dream.  I know it has something to do with me.”  My eyes pleading with him to let me in.

He looks forward and says, “The light is green.”  There is an immense sadness in his voice. “When we get home.” I silently let out a breath, my chest finally relaxes. 

He knows our love for each other can overcome anything.  He knows these last few days have been as painful for me as they were for him.  I put my right hand on his leg and gently squeeze to show I am here, and here for him.  He puts his left hand on top of mine and squeezes back.  A tear rolls down from my eye.

We get home and are inside.  Dinner can wait. We sit in the living room with glasses of ice water, as I’m sure there will be tears shed.  We are on the couch.  He is to my right, but he put his whole body on the couch is facing me and his knees are right against my thighs and shorts. It’s another sign of his need to be close to me for a reason unknown to me. I turn my head to look directly at him and put my left hand on his cheek and caress it with my thumb and the palm of my hand. I play with a few of his curls.  His right hand is on my right thigh, his left hand on the back of my neck with the same feeling as in the car.  He brings his mouth in for a kiss, but pulls back.  He’s trembling. I see a tear roll down his face.

“Please tell me what happened in you dream.”

“It started so wonderfully.” There was a spring in voice which was good.  “We were on the beach, it was a gorgeous day, and I was rubbing lotion on you. We were getting playful, but a storm approached.”  He trailed off and grew silent.

“And?” I asked softly.

“I made stupid mistake.”  He turned away.  I did not want to force him to face me, but I put some pressure on my hand, begging him to face me.  He turned to me.  “The storm became bad, I left you to retrieve our keys and phones.  I had left them in a bag and did not put them in the cart.”  He began to weep. 

I moved my forehead to his, hoping sensation of our touching would reassure him.  “Go on.”

“I fell. You came and picked me up.  You carried me back towards the house but the wind was too strong.  We stopped on the path and stooped down and a branch came out of nowhere.”  More tears escaped him. 

Oh no I thought.  “I am right here.  I did not go anywhere.”

“I know, but the branch impaled you in the back… It was my fault.”  He was inconsolable.  Tears streaming down his face.  Our foreheads still touching.

“I am right here, it was only a dream.  I did not go anywhere. I am ok.” I pleaded with him in a whispered voice, “Look at me… look at me… please look at me.”  He glanced up breaking our connection.  His brown eyes pools of fear and distress. The tears continued to well up.

“It was so real.” He sobbed and bowed his head again.

“I know… but it was not.”  I assured him.  “Look at me.”  I pulled his chin up and I gazed deeply into his eyes and he stared into my blue eyes. I grabbed both his hands and put them on both sides of my head.  “See, I am here with you right now.”

“I know… I know.” He whispered.

I moved in for a kiss.  Very gently and tentatively at first.  I did not want to scare him.  He accepted the kiss.  He moved his hands from the sides of my face to the back of my head and began to pull me closer. I let him do it, knowing he was reaffirming I was with him. 

He broke the kiss and turned towards his water. 

“Better?” I asked.

“A bit.” He replied.

“Good.  I was worried about you.”  I put my right hand on his back and gently swirled it around, patting him every so often. The warmth of my touch seemed to help.  He turned towards me.

“I’m sorry.”

“For what?  You had a vivid dream where someone you cared for died.  You have every right to be scared. But you cannot shut yourself off from me.  I am right here and always will be.”  My hand moved to his legs and softly massaged them.

“I’m sorry.”

“Ok, enough.  Say you’re sorry again and I spank your ass.” I put as much playfulness in the statement as I could, just hoping he’d get the message. 

“Promise?” He smiled mischievously.

He had turned the corner and was getting back to himself. His tears were dried up. I put my hand in his hair and played with the curls.

“Did I have the curly hair in your dream, or did you get to have them?”

“They were all mine.” He smirked. 

“Nice.” Now this was more like it.

He put his glass of water down and climbed into my lap, straddling my legs.  He pulled my shirt off and put his hands on my chest and lightly kissed my nipples.

He said, “In my dream I never got to put lotion on your chest.”  He coyly glanced up at me.  I put my hands behind my head giving him full access to my chest.

I must be the biggest sucker in the world.  He slowly came in for a kiss, hands still on my pecs playing with whatever passed for chest hair on me.  I puckered up and he did it again, he licked my nose. I quickly pulled my hands from behind my head and wrapped one around his waist.  I feigned anger and slapped him on the ass.  He jumped up, out of my grasp, and took off down the hallway to the bedroom.  I chased after him, dinner all but forgotten.  We were about to make up for the days of missed fun.

I got to the bedroom and he was struggling to quickly remove is shirt and shorts.

“Here, let me help.” I said and proceeded to grab the collar of his t-shirt and rip it off him.  I grabbed him in one arm, hefted him up, and carefully yanked off his gym shorts and underwear and gently spanked him again.  I put him down and he stood before me naked as the day he was born, with one major exception or should I say, one major erection.  I moved closer and he pulled down my shorts.

“Miss me?” I asked.  They were the last words spoken that night.

He moved his hands all over my body and I let him.  He never went right after my dick, which I found arousing.  He would always play with my arms, chest, or something else. This time was no different.  He playfully punched my abs, which I flexed at the last second, going from hard to rock hard.  He ran his hands up and down the washboard and pretended to hum a tune.  I giggled at his silliness.  He moved behind me and still played with my abs.  His head was close to my back, applying gentle kisses every once in a while. He moved his hands up to my chest, gently played with the light hairs there, and then to his favorite spot, my biceps.  He slid his hands under my arms and latched them on to the top of my biceps from the front, like he was going to do a pull up.  I straightened up and flexed.  He was lifted off the ground and inch or two.  He sighed and his dick let loose a glob of pre-cum which traveled down my back into my ass crack.  He held on for a long time and I let him.  Every so often a gentle kiss would be placed on the back of my neck or between my shoulder blades. I stood still, letting him reacquaint himself with me. Whatever was needed to bring him back to me I could endure, I would endure, for him.  After a while he slowly released his hold and I relaxed my arms.  He came around to the front of me and looked into my blue eyes and saw they were sparkling, just for him.  He put his left hand on my cheek and turned his head towards the bed.  We moved over to it, but not to sleep.   

I lay on my back. He jumped on top of me and put both of his hands back on my chest.  He kneaded the muscles in hopes of denting them. I flexed and turned the pecs to stone.  He made fists and pounded them. I giggled which only made him beat me harder.  His beating on my chest caused my dick to arouse.  He felt it and smiled. 

He leaned down and put his lips on my right nipple, knowing it was the more sensitive of the two. His lips on my right nipple, saliva moistening the hair as well, his right hand playing with my left nipple, I was going to like this.  He glanced up, making sure I was still watching, and he proceeded to nibble my nipple.  My hips bucked at the sensation. His lower body was tossed up a few inches, but he kept ahold using his right hand and his teeth.  He landed on me and his moved his lower body around my crotch to arouse me even more.  Pretty soon we were both sporting impressive boners. 

He was still working my chest over.  He switched sides and was now nibbling on my left nipple and had his left hand on my right one, gently flicking the already sensitive tip.  He would occasionally tug on the tip trying to pull it up and off my body.  I tensed my pec muscles as hard as I could to distract his efforts, but this only encouraged him as he felt he had hit another sensitive zone.  He came up for a breather and I exhaled and relaxed my chest. 

He smiled and lay his hand right gently on my chest in the cavity between my two pecs and started massaging the hair I had there.  To say I had little to no chest or body hair was an understatement.  Some areas I shaved off, like my armpits or crotch.  Some areas, I just have very little to none, like my arms, legs, and chest.  The hair I have is tremendously sensitive and he knew how to stir up trouble, as it were.

He started by running his fingers up and down the area, brushing the hair tenderly.  He spread his legs to the sides my waist, basically opening his ass for me.  He leaned down, wet his lips, and put his mouth in the crevice between my pecs.  His tongue darted out and lapped at the hairs, wetting them.  He kept re-wetting his tongue and applying the moisture to the hairs.  I was not sure what he was up to, but really wanted to find out.  I pulled my arms down from behind my head and tried to push him backwards and slide my dick into his ass so I could pleasure him, but he moaned and looked at me with an imploring look to let him continue.  I put my arms back behind my head.  Tonight was all about what he wanted.  When he was satisfied the area was sufficiently wet, he scooted up my body and slid his still erect dick between my pecs. 

Oh nice, a pec fuck. Kinky bastard.

He leaned back for a second so he could position his dick, then leaned forward putting his hands on my flexed biceps.  He was going to use my arms as grips as he fucked my pecs.  This guy was good, and he was all mine.  I nodded that I understood what he was going to do and he grinned.  I raised my knees so he wouldn’t slip off me on his backstroke.  I let him get a grip on my biceps and then grabbed his wrists with the opposite hand to keep him in place.  He may be holding my biceps, but there was no guaranty they’d stay on while he was in the throes of passion.  I wanted to be sure he was secure and that he didn’t need to worry about slipping off or losing his grip.  He sensed my innate desire to be sure he was safe and secure.  He leaned down and gave me a playful kiss on the nose and a quick wink.  He arched an eyebrow asking if I was ready, and I winked back and blew him a kiss, saying give me your best shot.

He started slowly, moving his dick ever so gently in the area.  Up and back, then again.  The tempo increased every so often.  His hands were still anchored to my biceps and his fingers were pressing into my muscles, but they were not causing me any pain nor were they denting my muscles.  After a few minutes, I decided to up the ante and flexed my chest a bit.  I closed the area and made it a tighter fit.  He had suitably wet the area and his dick continued to slide in and out of the cavity with ease.  He smiled, liking the new feeling of pressure on his dick.

The sensation his dick caused to my chest hairs with the new tightness caused my dick to spurt out a glob of pre-cum.  He felt it on his ass and grinned.  He increased the speed of his movements and I raised my legs to shorten the distance he traveled.  More time passed and he kept it up.  Every once in a while he would spit onto his dick if he felt it was too dry and would chaff my chest. 

I un-flexed and re-flexed my chest, harder this time.  He looked down and smiled.  He increased the tempo and was bucking his ass into my thighs on his back movement.  I briefly thought he may hurt himself, but until I saw something go awry, I was going to let him have at it.  His grip on my arms was increasing and I actually felt him pressing my biceps, so I flexed them harder.  He sensed the new hardness in my arms and translated this into the movements of his pelvis.

He was getting close. He was gyrating so much and moving back and forth so fast, it was almost a blur.   I carefully raised my head and stuck my tongue out. On his forward movement, his dick came out the topside of cavity between my pecs.  I timed my movements with his and lapped at his dick every time it came out.  He sensed the new participant in his plan and drove his dick further into the crevice so it would be closer to my tongue.  We kept at it for another few minutes. I had only two thoughts; make sure he enjoys every second, and god dam this guy has some awesome stamina.

All of the sudden his entire body tensed and I knew this was it.  On his final push forward, he fingers ground into my biceps for the first time.  His legs tightened around my chest and held on for dear life.  His dick started to grow larger due to the load traveling along it.  I squeezed my pecs as tight as I could, but not too tight as to restrict the flow.  He raised his head towards the ceiling and opened his mouth but no sound came out. He shot the load right into my mouth.  I gulped down as much as I could. 

Volley number two came quickly on the heels of number one.  I was not prepared as I was still swallowing his first load.  He coated my face, chin, and sternum. 

Volley number three was not as powerful, but I still got a taste.  I released my grip on his wrists and moved my arms to his ass.  I relaxed my pec muscles to release his dick and slid him up my chest and closer to my mouth.  I engulfed his dick. 

Volley number four went right down my throat.

He had arched his back and had put his hands in his hair, pulling at the curls like he was in pain, but I knew it was a pleasure filled pain.  I raised my hands to steady him, lest he fall backwards or to a side. He slowed his pelvic movements and dropped his hands from his hair.  I released my hold on him. 

He looked down, his curly hair encircled his face. He was spent, but still in complete rapture from the experience.  He fell forward, but I moved faster. I caught him. I delicately lowered him the rest of the way, letting his legs slide down my body and letting his body come to rest on top of mine.  I wrapped my arms over his back and tenderly squeezed his body to mine.  Our faces met, his hair covered both our faces and he kissed my cum covered lips, not the nose.  We both giggled.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1