Worship session, part 3

Psuace

* Please try to read the first two parts before this one *

He walks us to the bed, his rock hard dick still embedded in my ass.  I am like a little child in his arms.  Our mouths still attached and probing the other.  The slap on my ass still ringing, but not in a painful way, as I knew he did not mean it that way.  Like my lick of his nose, his slap of my ass was our playful way showing our love for each other.

He sits on the edge, put his hands on my hips and effortlessly lifts me off his dick.  Holding me in the air, his biceps partially flexed to show me his strength, our lips parted, he smiles, his bright blue eyes ablaze with love and affection.  I put my hands in his short blonde hair and massage his scalp.  He rolls his head around enjoying the attention I am paying to it.  He pulls my body close to his and his mouth briefly and gently encircles my dick.  His tongue washes around it, coating it with copious amounts of saliva, and he gently rakes his teeth over my dick.  I shudder at the feeling and use every remaining ounce of strength to not cum on the spot.  He pulls my dick out of his mouth and gives me the look of “this is what awaits you”.  I smile an exhausted smile.

He smiles and softly sets me on the bed next to him.  We were still facing each other, my legs next to his thighs, my toes near his ass.  He puts his left hand in my hair and massages my scalp, as I did to him.  My curly brown hair a seemingly tangled mess of knots, but he enjoys gently running his fingers thru it like a comb.  I scrunch closer to his torso, wanting to have the most intimate contact possible.  I place my hands between his legs and delicately tug on his penis.  The warmth his body exudes warms me completely.  He senses my need and lays back on the bed and puts his arms behind his head.  He is signaling he is opening himself up to me and whatever I want to do.  I want to jump on him, but need to rest first, and he senses it.

I lie next to him and pull his left arm from behind his head and put it down behind me.  I move into the crevice, and use his bicep as a pillow. He lets his bicep stay un-flexed so it would be soft for my head.  I throw my left arm up over his chest.  Just a light covering of tan hair on his chest.  He never needed to shave his chest, like I did.  I use my fingers to caress the light coating of hair and pec muscles, not twisting or pulling, just lightly swirling it around.  He sighs and moves his left hand up and down my back, caressing it in response to my actions.  His strong fingers running across my lower back, ass, and upper leg.  As worn-out and drowsy as I was, I spurted a glob of pre-cum onto his side.  He hummed and I could tell he had smiled. 

“Rest”, was all he said.  In response I closed my eyes.  I could still feel his arm gently caressing my body and his chest softly raising and lowering.  He was resting as well.  I eventually slept and dreamt.

We are on a beach, hot sun overhead, and our bodies mostly under a large blue beach umbrella.  A large blanket spread out, partially in the sun, partially in the shade.  His tan muscled body lying chest down on the blanket, legs in the sun, the rest of him in shade. He is staring off into space and I wonder what he is thinking. I watch as people walk by and either coyly glance at us or opening gawk at him.  When they see I am watching them, I arch my eyebrow and smile a crooked smile, letting them know he’s all mine.  Most move on, but some continue to admire him and then I know how lucky I am.

I turned to him again and watched as driblets of sweat started at the scrunched muscles around the nape of his neck then slowly traveled down his wide upper and lower lats to the point where it pooled near the top of his board shorts. The droplets at the top were oh so small and slow, but picked up speed and size as they joined together in travel down his back.  I imagined myself as one of the droplets and the fun I would have sliding down the muscles until I joined everyone else at the bottom.

He knew I was staring.  He enjoys my staring at him.  He rolls over and holds up a bottle of lotion.  I nod and got out of the chair.  I was grateful he wore board shorts and not a banana hammock, ok posing shorts, no, banana hammock is the right term when he is wearing posing trunks. I would be arrested for indecent exposure, mainly for a raging hard-on popping a major tent on a public beach.

I squat down in front of him and put some lotion on my hands.  I start with his shoulders.  Boulders, each of them.  Densely muscled through years of exercise and play.  I work my fingers into the muscles to apply the lotion, but also unashamedly get a good grope of them. He knows what I’m up to and just lays there as if nothing is happening.  He raises his head and rests his chin on the back of his hands, his eyes on my upper abs, and his mouth near my bellybutton.  As I continue to apply the lotion, I bring my waist right into his face.  He gets the hint.  He sticks out his tongue and plays with the curly brown hair in and around my navel and the top of my shorts.  He frees his right hand and gently slides it up the left leg of my board shorts.  His hand gently strokes my leg hairs causing my dick to swell.  He brushes against my dick with his fingertips.  He is careful to conceal his actions as we are not the only people on the beach. I continue to spread the lotion on his shoulders.  His tongue dips into the space between my waist and shorts and he playfully lets saliva drop off his tongue, wetting my upper pubic hairs. He uses his tongue to spread the wetness around.

A clouds pass overhead, casting shadows on the beach.  A seagull screeches looking for food.  Waves crash onto the beach and kids are joyfully yelling and playing. 

We are blind to all of this.  It is only he and I in our world. 

My hands travel further down his back and I need to raise up higher to be able to reach down.  I get on my knees, essentially moving my bellybutton out of reach, but putting my crotch at his mouth level.  My hands are spreading lotion and exploring his wide traps and his tongue is lapping at the crotch opening of my shorts, desperately trying to get in and get the prize.  His right hand is still up my shorts and gently massaging my dick, which is now at full mast, or as full mast as it could be, while being constrained by board shorts.   I relax and sit back on my hunches.  He removes his hand and pulls his face back.  He looks up and grins an evil and maliciously devious grin.  I know what he wants, but I want to torture him some more.  I nod ‘No’ and he gives me his best pouty face.  I laugh out loud and several people turn to see what happened.  I gulp and he giggles. 

A few moments later, everyone has stopped looking our way.  I move around him and squat with my legs on each side of his right quadriceps.  His legs are sturdy and my I added weight does not bother him.  He raises his leg lifting me off the ground, just to show off.  I place my hands on his ass to steady myself.  I squeeze his ass cheeks and he lets me play with them. He lowers his leg and I get to business. 

I put more lotion on my hands and reach up to his mid-lats and start to rub it in. The greasiness of the lotion mixing with the sweat on his back make him a big slip and slide. His muscles tense and relax to the pressure and movement of my hands.  I want to lean down and lick his whole back, but again, we’re on a public beach. I work on his side-lats and am in awe at the size of their span. My dick starts to expand again and he feels it.  He twists his leg in response.  I lean up and pull forward purposely running my erection along his leg.  He closes his legs together, trapping my left leg between them.  I squirm, he tenses them playfully.  He relaxes his muscles and I see a small wet spot on my shorts.  At least I didn’t cum.

I return to his back.  I am at the lowest part, right above the board shorts.  He has some very light tan hair there and two dimples.  I put my index and fore fingers together on each hand and use them to rub the area, gently at first, then with more pressure.  Applying lotion to his back is all but done, but I want to have a little fun.  I curl my fingers under the top of his shorts and massage the top of his ass cheeks.  He sucks in his breath which creates a bit more space for me to maneuver.  My fingers dance in the area and he tenses his cheeks just a bit.   As much as I want to pull his shorts down go full throttle laying kisses and slobber on his baby smooth ass, I restrain myself. 

A few dark clouds pass over.  I glance up and nudge him to look.  I arch an eyebrow asking if we should go.  He shakes his head and puts it back down.  He tamps his right leg, his way of saying get going, you’re not done. 

I scoot down his leg and shift so I am between both legs.  I put some more lotion on my hands and start to apply it his lower and upper legs.  Using both hands I start with his left calf and work my way up to his lower quad.  I push his board shorts up a bit and apply the lotion as far as I can reach without being arrested.  The muscles are coiled and tight, my working them over does not seem to even dent them.  I move to the right side. I start at the top and work my way down, ending at his ankles.  Now we both workout, sometimes together, but usually apart.  I’ve taken a chance or two to secretly watch him do squats and deadlifts and the weight he can push up blows my mind.  I keep this in mind as I continue to work his legs.

I slap the side of his leg letting him know I’m done and to turn over, which he does.  More dark clouds.  He puts his hands over his eyes and twitches at me indicating to get a move on.

I am at his feet looking up his muscled body. What a sight to behold.  He lifts himself onto his elbows and looks down toward me.  He sees my wet spot and giggles.  I twitch indicating what about it?  As I gaze at him, he’s not grotesquely muscled, but he is larger than most men.  From legs to waist to chest to shoulders and arms, each section stands out on its own.  He works each section religiously.  He’s not one of those gym guys with a barrel chest and chicken legs.  He also doesn’t show off at the gym to impress those watching him.  He’s never flexing in the mirrors to see how big his arm or chest are or to put someone else to shame.  He’s not ashamed of his size and strength, but he will not embarrass anyone else by flexing or lifting more than they do.  It’s just not in his nature and I love him so much for this.

I’ve had the pleasure of pleasuring each area.  He has shown me some portion of his strength. He doesn’t think I know how strong he is, but I’ve got a pretty good idea.  I never want to put him to the test, but I always feel safe when I am with him. 

I get to work applying lotion on the tops of his calves and quads, playfully extending my hand under his shorts.  As quite a few people have left the beach due to the clouds, I feel safer being more forward with my actions. On one of my trips under his shorts, I brush across the tip of his dick.  I mildly flick it with my finger and in response it grows.  It nears my finger and I rub the head between my thumb and index finger.  He’s smiling at me. I resume massaging his impossibly hard leg muscle and occasionally return to his dick, which is now almost fully hard.  I climb up his legs and sit on his waist. His erection is right under me.  I move around like I am getting situated.  He knows differently and moves his hips back and forth so his erection rubs along the crack of my ass.  We find a spot comfortable for the both of us and I continue.

I put the palm of hand on his pecs and gently push down indicating I’d like him to lay back down, flat on his back.  He glances at me, playfully resists, and tenses his pecs to show off. I gently rub my palm over them to spread some lotion and then I leave his chest area and move back down to his waist.  He sulks, gives in, and lays back, thinking I have no interest in applying lotion to his chest.  I’m just working my way up to them. 

His abs are incredibly hard, like bricks in a wall, I rub lotion on them, enjoying the feeling of them against my fingers.  I explore the crease between each one.  I wish it were my lips, but when on a public beach… I keep at it and he instinctively flexes his them.  They come out in greater relief.  Veins start to pop up.  I caress each set and he hums.  When he hums, I’m doing something right.  He shifts his hips and I feel his erection is growing again.  I need to speed it up or there’ll be a scene.  I move up to his chest and just as I begin to apply lotion, I feel a spatter of rain on my back. I turn to see dark clouds have taken over and glance back to him.  He acquiesces and nods that we should go.  I very slowly withdraw my hands and he understands what I want.  He smiles and nods again, which means fun time will begin back at the house.

The wind suddenly picks up and our umbrella starts to pull out of the sand.  He notices and instinctively grabs it and shoves it deeper into the sand.  Just watching his quickness and agility make me rethink what I know about his strength. His bicep is actually flexed holding the umbrella down. He sees me staring and snaps his fingers to break my trance.  He glances around indicating to get a move on it or we’ll be soaked.  I gather up the blanket, fold the chair, and push everything into our beach cart.  He pulls the umbrella out of the sand and quickly folds it down and closes the straps to secure it. We quickly put our t-shirts back on. He puts the umbrella into the cart and grabs the handle.  

The rain is picking up and the wind has steadily increased. 

Now, I’m not a little guy, but the force of the wind pushing against me is making it hard for me to stand upright.  We start trudging up the beach toward the dunes.  I am walking directly behind him with my hand holding tightly onto his t-shirt to keep me out of the worst of it.  He doesn’t mind and expects me to be there, holding onto to him.  I notice I left the bag with our phones and keys in the sand.  I bang on his back, he turns, and I point to the remaining bag.  He nods “No”, but I point more urgently at it and indicate it has our phones and keys in it.  He still nods no, but I am not thinking straight.  The storm has me completely out of sorts. I ignore him and turn around to head back.  It’s only 10 yards or so.  I can do it and we need our phones and keys.  I get about half way there when the wind picks up again and pummels me in the side. I stumble to the sand.  I turn to face him and try to yell for help, but the wind and rain drown out my voice.  He suddenly notices I am not behind him and looks around for me.  He sees me waving, drops the cart handle, and starts sprinting to me. It takes him only a few seconds to reach me.  He gets to me, kneels down, and quickly picks me up.  He turns to walk back to the cart, the dunes, and the safety of our house. 

Even with my extra weight, he moves quickly and when we reach the cart, he walks right past it.  He knows our safety, my safety, is all that matters to him.  He carries me down the dune path, his left bicep protecting my face as much as possible.  The wind on the path is funneled right into our faces and he is having a harder time seeing.  I poke him in the chest and he pauses and looks down to me.  I indicate to stoop down and let the wind die down.  He agrees.  He leans over and sets me down and gets between me and the wind. I look up into blue eyes and see they are still sparkling but have a sadness caused by my stupidity.  I know he will never mention it aloud as I will be embarrassed and ashamed enough.  All of the sudden he lets out a “humph” and I see his face contort into pain for the first time.  He pushes his shoulders back and bares his teeth, wanting to scream.  I think I see a tear escape his eye.  Then I see a droplet of blood drop from his shorts to the ground.  Oh no, what have I done?  I panic and pull him close to me.  He puts his full weight on me to protect me as he knows this is the last thing he will be able to do.  He looks me in the eyes and smiles so warmly, knowing our love has been all he ever wanted or needed.  He puts his hands on the sides of my head and pulls me in for a kiss.  I am openly crying, praying this will not be our last kiss, our last trip to the beach, our last anything. As our lips meets he grunts again and slumps over me.  I yell for help, but nobody can hear me.  He slowly passes away in my arms.

I jolt awake from the dream screaming and yelling his name.  There are tears streaming down my face.  He sits up and immediately puts his arms around me, moves me into his lap.  He puts he head over mine, comforting me, holding me tightly, like a parent with a scared child, but something more.  I calm down and he starts running his hand through my hair, playing with the curls.

He softly kisses my forehead and says, “I’m right here.  It’s alright.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1