Worship session, part 2

Psuace

After the lick on my nose, I knew it was going to be a fun-filled session for both of us. 

His sexy dark brown eyes, curly brown hair, and manicured dark brown chest hair were sexy and sensual.  I stood still and he moved in for a second attempt to kiss me.  He used his arms around my neck to pull himself closer to me.  His lips were pursed and ready to latch on to mine.  I wet my lips in anticipation. His eyes were wide open and he saw me wet my lips, but I was ready for another attempt at some tomfoolery. Just before our lips met, he tried to get me on the nose again, but I was ready.  I moved my head up and caught his lower lip with my teeth. I teased it, shaking it side to side.  He giggled, knowing he was caught.  His giggling caused more pre-cum to escape his dick and coat my abs.  I released his lower lip briefly and he came right back and applied a wet sensual kiss that would melt frozen butter in a heartbeat.

He didn’t move, I didn’t move. 

We stood there and enjoyed the luxurious moment.  Our mouths locked together, lips on lips, staring into each other’s eyes.

Our tongues began dancing with each other, wrestling for position, playfully moving in and out of each other’s mouths. He pulled himself closer to me and higher up so our heads were at the same level.  He locked his legs around my waist to secure himself.  I moved my arms to cradle his ass.  My dick was still inside him and rock hard, so he wasn’t going anywhere.  He knew my strength, or at least he thought he did, and he knew he was safe as child in a parents arms, but his attempt to get closer made my chest ache like I had lost a lover, forever.  In his need to feel more secure, I ached to have him as close to me as humanly possible, without hurting him.  His safety and pleasure were my world. 

I moved my arms up his back and gently squeezed.  It brought him just a bit closer and he moaned at the pressure and exhaled right into my mouth.  The warmness of his breath entering my mouth and tickling the back of my throat made me quake.  Our closeness was more than sexual, it was innately intimate, utterly personal, and there was a wholeness between the two of us no one else would ever experience or share.

We continued to kiss, rewetting our lips as needed.  I closed my eyes and let him take over.  Giving him control of how we progressed made me happy.  He put his hands on the sides of my head, I opened my eyes to see what he was up to, and he pulled his lips back.  He smiled and moved in again.  This time he came straight at my mouth.  Pursed wet lips hit mine, oh so gently and briefly, then pulled back.  He came in again, hit my lips a bit harder, and lingered on them for an extra moment.  He ran his tongue into the little space between our lips, wetting both. 

I reclosed my eyes knowing play time was over, now PLAYTIME had begun. 

He pulled back and came back in oh so slowly.  I sensed rather than felt when they were about to hit for the third time.  Very gentle pressure at first, but it increased as his lips made complete contact with mine.  His lips were oh so soft and full.  Just the pressure alone was making me crazy. I wanted to pull his head completely to mine, but knew this would ruin it for him if I took over.  I let him continue to apply pressure as he saw fit.  He kept kissing me, more forcefully now. He wrapped his left arm around the back of my head and pulled my mouth as close to his as possible.  He was moaning continually and I joined in.

He used his tongue to trace the outside of my mouth.  The gentleness and softness of the movements belied his desire to want chew at my lips and suck the air from my mouth.  He moved his lips back over mine and began to explore my teeth, tongue, and mouth as if he had never experienced them before.

He squirmed in my arms again, trying to get a better angle at my mouth. I obliged by thrusting my hips up, raising him an inch or two.  His appreciation was immediate.  He squeezed his ass on my dick to hold the position.  He then darted his tongue into my mouth caressed my teeth.  Starting on my upper right side, he moved the front of his tongue along the inside of my teeth, massaging the area where each tooth met the skin.  The feeling was heavenly.  The caressing of his tongue felt just like when his fingers zig-zagged across my biceps, stirring my hair.  He worked his way around my entire mouth including the roof of my mouth.  Feeling his taste buds rasp along the smooth roof would have made mortal men erupt on the spot, but I kept my cool and let him torture me with his arsenal of weapons.

When he finished he pulled back but put his tongue between my upper teeth and lip and closed his mouth on the area.  He gently sucked on my upper lip, wetting it with generous amounts of saliva.  He withdrew his tongue and moved his lips to my lower lips and did the same.  He stuck his tongue out and put it in the area under my lower lip, coaxing more of my lower lip into his mouth.  He sucked and kissed and wet my lips until he grew weary.  His eyes had the urgent look of wanting to pleasure me more, but they also had a look of exhaustion.

I relaxed my grip on his back, he released the grip his ass had on my dick and slid back down a few inches.  Now I was looking down into deep brown eyes, thinking  how did I deserve this guy?  He did everything to make sure I was pleasured and fulfilled.

I playfully slapped his ass. 

He stared at me, mouth agape, and I moved my tongue right into the opening like it was an invitation.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2