Worship session

Psuace

My first attempt at a story, hope it is well received.

He held me close, his left bicep flexed.  My left arm wrapped around his thickly coiled neck for support and closeness.  My right arm holding onto his flexed forearm encouraging him to flex his bicep harder.  My tongue running along the flat face of the bicep, the light tan hair on the muscle moistened by the saliva of my gentle kisses.  He moaned, I moaned in response. His bicep was not obscenely large, but just big enough for my tongue to be able to wander around and trace lines on the protruding veins which gave us both the pleasure of knowing the strength it possessed.

I switched my attention to the top of the bicep which was a rounded mound and was split into two heads.  I upped the intensity and planted sloppy wet kisses on the whole muscle.  He twisted his arm to allow me greater access to it. I moved my right arm to the valley between his forearm and bicep in response to the new position.  I kissed the top of his bicep ravenously, like it was going to be my last kiss with him. His right hand on the back of my head, gently but forcefully maneuvering it back and forth, encouraging me to worship the entire top of the bicep.  My tongue swept through the valley between the two heads.  He playfully flexed the muscle, gently trapping my tongue for a brief second.  While it was trapped he took the moment to gently blow warm air into my left ear.  He used his tongue to caress the outer ear and softly engulf the lobe.  The sensation caused me to spurt some pre-cum.  It dribbled down my shaft and spilled onto his leg.  He felt the moistness and flexed harder knowing he had hit my sweet spot.

He lifted his arm up over his head and his triceps were on full display.  I re-wet my tongue and went to work.  Gently at first, licking from his hairless armpit up the length of his arm to the elbow and back again.  He moaned again when my tongue washed over the sensitive short hairs along the bottom of the muscle.  I let my tongue linger there, quickly remoistening it and pursing my lips against the hard muscle and hair.  I moved my right hand from his elbow to his bicep and began to joyfully massage, egging him to flex it harder, knowing it would cause his triceps to be flexed as well.  He responded eagerly.  My fingers slid over the wet surface of the bicep squeezing the mounds gently at first then more intently. 

My tongue on his triceps and right hand on his flexed bicep, my brain was going into overload.  More pre-cum escaped my dick and trickled down. 

When he felt the new moisture on his leg he let out a soft giggle and pushed his tongue back into my ear.  This time he had wet his tongue.  He swirled it around the cartilage of the outer ear before plunging it into my inner ear.  He brushed across the short sensitive hairs and lapped at them.  I squirmed but he moved his right arm around my waist holding me tightly to his body. I tried to move my left arm from around his neck so I could create some room between us, but he trapped it there with his shoulder muscles. I tried to roll my head away but he kept pursuing me and eventually he pinned my head to my right shoulder.  He playfully pushed his tongue back into my ear and continued to caress the short hairs with his tongue and warm breath.

My tongue had come off his triceps due to the new position of my head, but my right hand was still groping his bicep.  He lowered his arm but kept it flexed.  I applied more pressure to see if I could dent the muscle in any way, but could not.  He sensed my intention and my need to feel his strength. He un-flexed and straightened his arm out. 

I let my fingers caress the length of his arm, from shoulder to forearm.  Gently at first.  First trip down, my fingernails barely touching the arm, on the way back, a light touch, stirring the short hairs, he squirmed. Next trip down, the back of my fingers touching the skin and drawing zig zag lines on the muscles. On the way back, my fingernails gently raked his skin.  He shivered and plunged his tongue back into my ear causing me to quake.

He kept at it, I kept at it.  We both knew we had pinpointed each other’s sweet zone and we were going to do our best to make the other suffer with unfathomable pleasure for a long time. Next trip down I used my finger tips to gently massage the bicep and triceps muscles. Lingering on them for a few seconds, tugging at the skin and hair. On the way back, I was at full force, completely and unashamedly applying full force thru my fingers.  He started to flex and I could tell he was smiling.  He enjoyed being worshipped and really enjoyed showing off his muscles and strength.  He pulled his tongue of out my ear, relaxed the pressure on my trapped left arm and pulled his left arm into a full flex.  I moaned aloud and he shifted his legs and jostled his dick higher into my ass.  I was in heaven. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.  My head rolled on my shoulders. 

We turned to face each other.  His bright blue eyes piercing my dark brown eyes.  His tanned skin, and dirty blonde hair complimenting his appearance.  He smiled and jostled his hips again to show me his strength.  I wrapped both arms around his neck and slowly moved in to kiss him.  My dick trapped between the two of us, now steadily leaking pre-cum causing his abs to be sticky.  He maneuvered me up and down by using his hips so as to spread the stickiness over all his abs.  His left arm was still flexed.  Now he was just showing off to get me off.  I smiled and just before our lips met, I licked his nose. I laughed, he smiled warmly.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2