Don't underestimate the nerd (caption story)

cropsey23

Hey I’m James, or Jimmy if you know me a long time.

People have always underestimated me. Jocks look at me and see a bookish nerd. Nerds look at me and see an oafish jock. But I don’t mind. Being underestimated gives me a huge advantage.

I’m intelligent. VERY intelligent. The nerds won’t let me join their study groups, but I manage to outsmart them anyway and I’ve maintained a perfect 4.0 GPA.

The jocks see my glasses and look right through me. Until last week, that is. Some of the rugby players were tossing around a frisbee on the quad, and one of them slammed right into me. Okay, I’ll admit, I deliberately stepped in his path because it was time to establish my dominance. It was pretty funny to see the dazed look on his face. He easily weighed 190lbs, and he could flatten most people, but I didn’t budge even an inch. I made sure to pull off my hoody when I went to help him up. He looked at me in my tank top and knew that I outmuscled him by at least 40lbs. I clasped his hand and easily hoisted him up, pulling him in close. He swallowed hard and I could tell he had a newfound respect for me. Yeah, he’s my bitch now. I’d make him do my homework by I’m smarter than him by an order of magnitude, and he knows his place. Mostly, he does my domestic chores, and I’ve told him that by slurping down my alpha loads, he may actually muscle up too.

And guess what, I’m smart enough to know how to make that happen.

2807b324113bc1d24df6aa2364267bb5--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...