Jake and Tyla - Tale of An Emerging Alpha

mman

Inspired by a roleplay by Scriptboy and Biggestsub and adapted for the hetero crowd with permission...

Jake:
*My name is Jake. I‘m a short but buff teen. Age 18, I‘m 5-ft-8 inches tall, in high school, grade 12. I was visiting my aunt on a Saturday afternoon using my bus pass riding the public bus. As usual, I get on the bus wearing my khaki shorts, tank top and my tennis shoes, revealing my big, bulging biceps, by thick pecs and my large, wide quads and bulging calves on the back of my legs. Most seats on the bus are taken so I decide to take the empty seat next to a high school age girl....

Tyla:
I‘m Tyla. I‘m a skinny late teen. I am 19, and almost 5‘9, and I get teased for not having developed as much yet as the other girls my age. Riding home from tutoring a kid from school, I notice a huge muscle stud get on the bus. My eyes go wide as he scans the rows to find an empty seat, finding the one next to me in the very back. I am so focused on his huge muscles he obviously loves to show off, I only notice his face when he‘s really close. He looks young, maybe as young as me even! Wow, I think, he must be twice my weight. I giggle happily when you sit down next to me.

Jake:
So, I sit down next to this girl, who seems about my height. I guess she’s older than me. But I’m so freaking clumsy, my shoulder bumps against hers. It's one of the reasons that I haven't had much luck with girls. I've always been clumsy and since I was young, convinced myself that I wouldn't be good enough for any girl. When I was younger they wanted no part of clumsy Jake. So I dedicated myself to my own body instead and to working out. I'm still waiting for my growth spurt though. “Uhh… s-s-sorry… I’m kinda… wide…. Sorry!” I apologize for bumping against her. These stupid narrow bus seats are so small for a big guy like me. Urg! But, she keeps on looking at me, it’s making me blush a little. She’s kinda cute, though….

Tyla:
“No problem…“ I mutter as my face rubs against those huge shoulders. They‘re hard and warm, much bigger than the guys‘ I've seen on my college's football team. He must be very strong, I think to myself. I try to be inconspicuous while checking out this huge guy next to me, looking at his thick plates of chest muscles, his rounded biceps, and his thick forearms. His thighs are huge, so vast, they rub against my thin ones. I gulp, thinking how much power they must have in them.

Jake:
I eventually raise up my left hand just to wipe a flock of my long hair out of my eyes…. When am I gonna get that haircut I keep on putting off? As I raise up my arm, I unintentionally flex my very large bicep, which rubs against the girl's arm…. I feel her move a bit…. Oh darn, I hope I didn’t scare the poor girl…. “Uhh… s-s-sorry… I hope I didn’t scare ya!” *I say quietly. “Didn’t mean to startle you…”

Tyla:
I look at the guy‘s blond locks. He‘s really dreamy. When he raises his arm I find it hard to decide whether to look at his perfect hair or his huge guns. So when he flicks his arm, he accidentally rubs it in my face. I feel like in heaven, getting to see and experience that muscle up close. “Um, no problem…“ I reply. “You‘re a big guy, I have to say.“ I look him up and down. “Must be awesome being so thick and massive.”

Jake:
“It’s cool, most of the time… Except on planes, trains and… buses!” *I groan. “And, meeting new people is tricky. I’m really a nice guy but often people don’t want to talk to a muscle guy, you know? But, thanks for breaking the ice! My name’s Jake, by the way!” *I say as I reach out with my right hand for a handshake… Uhhh I hope I didn’t TOTALLY freak out the poor girl. Either she accepts or he has a heart attack…. Please talk to me….

Tyla:
I stare at the hand, which is much larger than mine. Slowly I raise my own, watching it disappear in your huge paw as you shake it. Your grip is tight, but still gentle, and I tingle as you bid me hello. “Hey… ungh…  Jake, I‘m Tyla.” I smile when you let go of my hand and I want it back as soon as it's gone. “I don‘t mind if you sit this close. I get it. You need the room.” I playfully punch your rock solid shoulder. ”Also, I don‘t often get to see muscles as awesome as yours up close, so it‘s fun for me too!“ I hope that wasn‘t too revealing. But Jake does look amazing!

Jake:
“Aww, thank you so much, Tyla! Tell you what…” *I say as I look at the window at your side… “I think we’re getting close to Northwood mall… I got lots of free time! Wanna get off here and go to the yogurt shop? It’s next to the gym, a sports store and a few other shops I like to visit in that strip mall! I’ll treat you to a cup of yogurt! We’ll call it a date, okay?” *I say to you with a wink and a big grin on my face. You can tell I’m starting to LIKE you!

Tyla:
Before I can reply – my answer was obviously going to be yes – you stand up and take me by my arm. Your thick hand easily encircles my upper arm, slightly squishing it as you make your way to the front, easily guiding me along. Before I know it we have gotten off the bus and your hand moves down to hold mine. I feel butterflies in my stomach as I look at the extremely gorgeous and incredibly cute muscle stud holding my hand. He must be the biggest guy in his school, and he already has taken a liking to me. This must be my lucky day!

Jake:
“Here, Tyla…. Here is an empty cup…” I say as I hand you an empty plastic cup before we walk past the yogurt dispensing machines. I pick from three different flavors and then I sprinkle peanuts and crushed chocolate all over mine. I wait for you to get your yogurt and then I pay with the cash in my pocket before we both sit down, sitting opposite each other at a table in the back corner. I grab spoons and napkins as we sit and talk. “So…. What grade are you in, Tyla? And, why do you like muscle guys?”

Tyla:
You take about four times as much yogurt as me. Makes sense, those muscles need to be fed. The way your huge body is placed, my own little one is completely blocked from view. Massive shoulders and thick arms obscure me from the rest of the yogurt shop. “Um I‘m in my first year at college…“ I begin. “So you must be a…“ I look at your humongous body. What muscles. It is amazing. Weird that you would take an interest in me. “Um, a frreshman in college too?”

Jake:
“Wow! You’re in college? Really? Wwowww… I’m just in high school… You are so awesome! You must be so smart!” *I smile at you. “So, what is it like in college? You must see lots of guys even bigger than me?” *I ask you out of curiosity as I spoon more yogurt out of the cup and eat it quickly. Then I look up at you and watch you eat with a grin on my face.

Tyla:
“What?“ I exclaim as I stare at your pumped arms and thick pecs. “How can you be in high school? You‘re huge!“ I stare at you, watching your biceps flex even when you‘re just eating with the spoon. “Nobody at my school is your size! The guys on the football team are smaller than you!“ You giggle as I tell you this. “They‘re taller, yes, but you‘re getting there,“ I add, smiling.

Jake:
“Awww you make me laugh when you tell me that I’m bigger than the guys on the high school football team! That is funny!” *I smile at you. “So, why do you like big muscles? Do you just like strong guys?” *I ask you out of curiosity.

Tyla:
“Well… I love big muscles… and muscle guys…“ I admit, sheepishly. I never said that to anyone but your earnest smile has me put my guard down. “You are so huge… and cute…“ I feel myself blush and quickly return to my little portion of yogurt.

Jake:
“Aww, thank you so much, Tyla! I always wanted to have a girlfriend who was older than me! That is awesome! Say…” *I say as I lean forward so I whisper at you… “Would you like to be my girlfriend? I’m available cause you're in college and I only date older girls… so you qualify!” *I whisper at you. “Then, I can ask you for help if I need tutoring, right? You can always rub my muscles too, okay?”

Tyla:
Wow, he is forward. We just met! “Um… I… uh…“ You don‘t wait for my answer. Your thick hands reach over and pull my chair right next to yours. Your massive arm wraps around me, holding my skinny body to your massive one. I can feel your muscles through your tank as you lean into me, cuddling me. “Uh, sure, Jake. But shouldn‘t we get to know each other better?“

Jake:
“Sure… Oh by the way…” *I get my cell phone and I ask you for yours…. I add you and I send you a text message… I finish my yogurt and I get up and I patiently wait for you… “I know we just met but that’s okay… I like you a lot, Tyla!” *I grin as I hold open the door…. “Wanna check out the sports store next door?” *I suggest to you.

Tyla:
“Yeah, let‘s,“ I smile down at you. Standing up, it‘s unbelievable I am actually taller than you – barely an inch though. With your huge body, it feels like you are bigger than any boy I have ever met. You most likely are, I think to myself as I steal a glance at your shorts. We enter the sports store and you grab my hand again. Excitedly pointing at the equipment they have there, you pull me around the place without effort, guiding me in different directions multiple times. You giggle as you tell me about the different weights and supplements they have, as well as the gym clothes you constantly need as you grow so quickly.

Jake:
“Hey, Tyla! Here are some dumbbells…. Check this out!” *I pick up a 50-pound dumbbell with my right arm and I lift it up, flexing my arm and forcing a HUGE bicep to pop up on my arm…. “Wanna feel my arm?” I ask you with a smile…

Tyla:
At first I hesitate, not wanting to show you how overcome I am with desire. I rush over to you and practically throw myself on your arm. “Wow…“ I mutter, rubbing your huge guns. Your biceps rise up dramatically from your arms, forming solid balls of muscle. My little hands can‘t encompass them, not alone or together. Your triceps are massive, arching far south. All of it is rock hard, completely impossible to dent. Your skin is hot and only a paper thin cover over the swelling brawn underneath. “Wow,“ I repeat.

Jake:
“Do you like it?” *I ask you eagerly as I lift up the dumbbell and then lower it again, pumping the muscle and making it even harder so that a thick vein runs over the muscle…. The bicep is hard as a bowling ball…. My forearm is thicker than a bowling pin…. “Just rub your hand over it, it will bring us good luck, Tyla!” *I smile as you rub it with your soft hands.

Tyla:
I keep rubbing it, harder and faster. I can‘t believe the size and solidity of the arm I am holding. I let out a moan, then shut my mouth quickly. I hope I didn‘t creep you out, but you keep smiling and offer me your other arm to feel. I touch it just before, fondling the pumped muscle as you work it. “You are incredible, Jake. So big, so strong. I love your body.“

Jake:
“Wow! I like you, Tyla!” *I grin as I set the dumbbell down. Then, before you can react, I reach over and gently place my hands under your armpits. Then, in a flash, I lift up your entire body until your feet are dangling six inches off the floor. I look up and I grin at you. “Wow, you’re really light! But… you’re also really cute!” *I smile as I pull you close and I plant a kiss on your lips… You can’t move at all because I’m holding you suspended in the air…. “You like this?” *I smile as I look up at you….

Tyla:
I can feel the butterflies inside my stomach while you lift me, and even more so when you kiss me. “Yes,“ I reply, my voice only a whisper. “I like it. I really do.“ You smile and give me another kiss, this one longer than the one before. Your lips are soft and thick, perfect for kissing. I know mine are a bit thin, so yours envelop mine easily, just like everything about you does. I rub your arms, feeling their pump as you hold me up, hoping I don't pass out in your arms.

Jake:
*As I’m holding you up I notice how my pecs are just MASSIVE…. “Now is a good time to rub my pecs…. They really need attention!” *I say to you as you reach down with your arms and start to rub my bulging rock hard chest…. “I hope you’re enjoying the view from up there, Tyla!” *I grin at you shyly…

Tyla:
I can‘t reply as I am too enamored with your huge chest. A pair of thick muscle pecs protrude from your middle, each distinctly defined, and packed with dozens of pounds of muscle. I have more thick brawn under my two small hands, than you are holding in my entire body as you keep me floating above the ground. “I… uh, I love the view. But maybe the view of you and me together this way is a bit too much for a public sports store, Jake…“

Jake:
“Ohh… yes… I’m sorry…. You’re right…” I say, feeling a little embarrassed… “I get carried away when I meet a cute girl who gives me a chance to show off…. It doesn’t happen often with the girls in high school… I’m really, REALLY sorry…” *I say shyly as I gently set you down and let you go. “You okay?” *I ask you, hoping I didn’t hurt your feelings.

Tyla:
“It‘s okay,“ I smile down at you. I wrap my thin arms around your wide body and give you a hug, then a little kiss on your forehead. I can see you blush as I take your hand in mine for a change and let you guide us through the rest of the store. We arrive at the clothes section and you marvel at all the nice outfits you could wear to the gym. “Would you try some of them on for me?“ I smile and give your hand a soft squeeze.

Jake:
“Yeah! See any cool looking shirts or tank tops which would look good on me?” *I say to you as we browse the racks and the shelves. *I wander around the men’s section as I follow you, and I look at everything you look at. I nod as you pick up shirts and tank tops.

Tyla:
I pick out a tank top printed like the U.S. flag – I hold it out to you so you take it from me. You check it then hand it back to me. “This is a large,“ you explain. “I need an X-X-X…“ “I know,” I interrupt and hand you back the tank that is way too small for you. With a wink I lean in and give you a kiss on your cheek. I head for the swimsuit section, getting excited about finding something for you to try on, while you run into one of the changing stalls.

Jake:
I go into the dressing room and I remove my old tank and I put on the one you picked out. It is smaller than I usually wear be it looks great! I run out of the dressing room and I look for you. Several other people stare at me since my muscles are just BULGING everywhere. “Hey Tyla… TYLA!” I shout as I look for you. Then, I spot you and I flex BOTH biceps wearing the new tanktop, showing off my MONSTER biceps in an outrageous flex which sends several other people gasping out loud.

Tyla:
I turn, seeing you show off proudly for me and the entire store. The tank is nearly painted on you, deliberately several sizes too small. Even from afar I can make out your definition through the fabric – your abs, your pec cleavage, everything. I walk over to you, wanting to see you up close. Your muscles look even bigger, bulging out of the skimpy tank. You should dress like that every day, I think, but then realize you‘d rip out of shirts on daily basis.

Jake:
“You have amazing taste, Tyla! I feel like a superhero in this thing!” *I smile as I lower my arms. “Should I get it?” *I ask you. “I’ll wear it just for you!” *I grin at you as I turn sideways. I flex my big arm again and I make my bicep pop out. “Looking good?” *I ask you, looking at you like an innocent little boy.

Tyla:
I can barely speak, seeing you pose for me in the middle of the store. That image will be burned in my brain forever, and I will definitely use it when I get home and need to release all this pent up stimulation. “Yes!“ I squeak, my voice shrill and without control. I reach to your collar and tear off the price tag, heading straight to the counter. I also bring along a tight pair of swimming trunks to buy without showing you. They cost most of the pocket money I have on me, but they are definitely worth it. “Thank you,“ you purr happily as you hook your thick arm into mine and give me a kiss on my cheek.

Jake:
“You don’t have to pay for it… I got my mom’s debit card…. But… I appreciate it…. I guess I need to pay you back, huh?” I whisper as I walk towards the door. I open the door and something funny happens. As I walk straight through the door, both my shoulders get STUCK in the doorframe, on BOTH sides. “Aww…. Darn it…. Stupid, narrow door!” *I groan as I back out and go back in the store. Then, I turn SIDEWAYS and shuffle through the door. You look on in amazement as it dawns on you that my shoulders are too WIDE for the doorframe. I squeeze through the door and grumble as I turn around and wait for you. “Small wimpy door!” *I pout….

Tyla:
I come up to you and put my hands on either of your huge delts. “It‘s not the door that is small, Jake…“ I smile as I lean in, pressing our foreheads together. I give your nose a kiss and whisper, “…it‘s you who is the strongest and biggest and most muscular and massive boy in this town.” You giggle cutely then force yourself into a more manly chuckle as you wrap your mega arms around my skinny body and lift me up, spinning yourself and me around and around and around before setting me down and getting on your tiptoes to kiss me.

Jake:
“Wheeeeeeee!” *I cheer as I spin you around before setting you down like a toy, acting like a little kid with enormous muscles. Then, I flex my gigantic calves and stand on my toes so I can kiss you. “Thanks… Tyla…” *I say, planting a wet, slobbering, very sloppy kiss on your cheeks. “I think I love you….”

Tyla:
The saliva filled and slobbery kiss tickles me and I try to squirm away but your rock solid arms have me in a titanium hold with no chance of escape. I giggle hysterically as you keep kissing me and nuzzling my neck, your arms flexing around my little body to hold me tight. We laugh and wriggle, playing with each other, with you obviously being the dominant one throughout. When you stop, I turn to you and wipe a lock from your forehead. “I think love you too, Jake.“

Jake:
“Hey… wanna go to my house? My parents are at work and I’m kinda lonely right now. Wanna hang out at my place for a few hours?” *I ask you gently as I lift you a few inches above the ground with great ease.

Tyla:
I breathe heavily at the thought, making it obvious what I was trying to hide in the sports store. “Yes…“ I reply, my voice hoarse. You set me down and start walking, holding my hand firmly in your larger one. I enjoy the feeling of my narrow shoulders rubbing against your massive one as we leave the mall. We sit down at the bus station, with you pulling me onto your lap and happily nuzzling my cheek, tickling me and making me laugh.

Jake:
*I hug you and kiss you… I get bored from waiting at the bus stop and I sit there, leaning with my head and my shoulders against you . I affectionally rub your leg and your arm as well. I lovingly place my arm over your shoulder, pressing you against my massive shoulder blade. “Uhh… when is that bus coming?” *I groan as we finally hear the bus pull up. “Yay! It’s here!” I get up and leap three feet in the air as the bus comes closer. “Whoohoo!” *Finally, the doors open and I get on, showing my student card. I turn back and pull you in behind me. “Come on!” I practically carry you on the bus and I put you in the chair on the first row before I plop down next to you, squeezing as close to you as possible. You feel my massive shoulders, biceps and thighs rubbing against you….

Tyla:
You deliberately press against me as the bus drives along. Long gone is the shy muscle boy from our first meeting just an hour ago. Now you lean into me, pressing me against the window, arms around me, squeezing me, giving me the tiniest of spaces between your hard muscles. I love it, looking at you as you look at me with dreamy eyes and a loving stare. We barely speak, only rubbing our heads together and softly kissing sometimes. You flex for me, entrancing me so much with your muscle show we both miss your stop.

Jake:

“Ahh! We missed my stop!” *I shout as I pull the cord for the bell, telling the driver we need to get off. So, the driver lets us off at the next stop, which is another block over. I get up and I lift you up and carry you off the bus like a rag doll. Then, without even thinking, I carry you on my massive shoulders as I use my gigantic legs to sprint back to my house, leaping over the 6-foot wooden fence using my rocket-powered legs. As soon as I get inside the yard, I set you down on the ground before I unlock the front door and I let you in. I lead you to my bedroom, all covered with posters of bodybuilders and with a full size weight bench in the corner next to the bed. Then, I remove my shoes and my clothes when you stop me and ask if I will try on the other item that you have in the bag. I take the bag and pull out a pair of large spandex swimming trunks. You turn around while I change, and then I tell you when I am ready. Standing by my bed in the shorts you picked out, everything is bulging. I stand there with a new confidence, every part of my fully flexed with confidence. Since hanging out with you, I haven't been clumsy even once.  “Okay, let's cuddle, Tyla!” I order as I crawl in bed… I wait for you….

Tyla:
I admire your room, breathing in the smells of your workouts, the countless workouts you must have had in here. I saunter over to your bed, standing at the edge of the mattress. “I could take my clothes off…“ I tease. “But why don‘t you do it?“ With a smile you extend your hugely developed arms and start lifting my t-shirt. Unlike you, I don‘t reveal several rows of thickly muscled abs. I am rather flat and skinny, but you stroke my skin using your strong fingers but with the gentlest of touch. You work the shirt over my head, revealing my newest pink bra supporting the still growing breasts of my undeveloped torso. You smile, then start unbuttoning my shorts, taking your time, teasing me.

Jake:
*I happily reach over and pull your shirt off, up and over your head. Then, I unzip and unbutton your shorts and let them drop down. Then, I pull the shoes and socks off your feet. Finally, I reach over and lift you up as I pull you towards me on the bed and I lay down flat on my back and I lay you face down right on top of me. You in your pink bra and panties, not the most cover model girl I have ever seen, but being the first girl I have ever brought home, to me you are the most beautiful. It feels so awesome. Your thin, light body rests neatly on top of my thick, muscular frame. I run my big hands over your back and your tight butt. I press you firmly down so you feel every muscle on my rock hard body. “Ohhh God this feels so nice…” *I moan softly. Then, I turn my head and I start kissing you on your cheeks.

Tyla:
You practically use me as a blanket, laying me on top of you. One difference though, I don‘t cover nearly as much of your body as a blanket would. Your broad frame with thick shoulders and massive thighs is completely visible with my thin as a pencil body on top of yours. You squeeze my butt as I feel your entire body, just by laying on you. “Yeah…nice...“ I agree as you pepper me with kisses. “This feels really nice, Jake.“ I stay still, letting you enjoy the feel of a much smaller body than your own, the unfamiliar touch of soft female muscles and other parts. Having only known your own body, you only know rock hard brawn and perfectly defined ripples of muscle.

Jake:
*I look at you with my dreamy eyes as I suddenly grab you by your sides and I lift you up…. Totally with easy and completely effortlessly…. I raise you up and extend my arms all the way, holding your entire body suspended above mine as I finally get to look you over without your shirt and shorts on…. But I stare at you with a big grin on my face…. “wow, you’re soooo cute… my very own college girlfriend… damn, I’m so lucky to have you….” *I hold you up like you weigh nothing at all… you marvel at my ridiculous strength as you see my incredible, thick, muscular arms, thicker than pythons… You figure I must be strong enough to lift a car, easily….  “You’re so beautiful…” *I whisper…

Tyla:
*I look down at your thick but lean body…. And I’m falling madly in love with you…. Your smooth, hairless body, your strong arms and legs, your cute face…. It’s driving me crazy… I extend my hands down to you and start stroking your face. It‘s rougher than mine. Mine is soft, rosy. Your is angular, tough. Strong. The face of a muscle beast boy. I love it though. My fingers glide over your cheeks and nose, over your lips and through your hair. You let me do it, all the while you are holding me up with no apparent strain at all. I rub your shoulders, then your pecs, gently stroking and pinching your nipples. You pant a little, your arms quivering just for the slightest of moments. I lift my finger to my mouth and lick, then return it to your nipple and play with it some more, now coated in my sweet saliva. I can feel it harden, just like everything on your body hardens. I smile, loving that I can have such an effect on you. Imagining ever part of you growing even bigger in our time to come together.

Jake:
*As you play with my nipples, you look down and you see a massive bulge forming in my groin area… You know that’s my cock… it’s getting bigger and bigger as I moan softly... You try to imagine how BIG I am… Then, I gently lower you down and let you rest on top of my massive chest and my big torso again… Now you feel the bulge throbbing underneath you... I look at you with my dreamy eyes like I’m in heaven…

Tyla:
My own body is in a state of readiness, my insides getting wet and ready for you. Laying our bodies on top of one another I feel your massive rod push against my welcoming lips. I gulp as you smile at me, giving me loving kisses, wordlessly reassuring me you won‘t let me get hurt in any way. Not even with the cock you‘re flexing right now against my body.

Jake:
*I just smile at you as I let out a yawn and I flip you around, wrapping my arms around you in a loving cuddle… “Ohh, Tyla, you’re making me so hard right now…" *I whisper to you as I gently rub your breasts with one of my hands.

Tyla:
You cuddle me to your hard and humongous frame with your impenetrable arms. If you fall asleep and I need to get up during our little nap, it would be an impossible task. Your not yet rock hard but still huge cock nestles nicely between my ass cheeks, both of us separated by thin layers fabric. You nuzzle the back of my neck as you whisper sweetly in my ear, accentuated by little flexes of your amazing muscles. Soon, you go quiet, drift away, and I too am sent to dreamland by the deep purring of my huge, massive, gorgeous, cute and powerful muscle beast boyfriend. Who can tell what dreams we will soon make come true...

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1