The Doctor and the He-Man

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Seven

As the Doctor, armed only with his sonic screwdriver, and He-Man, armed with his sword, stood ready to repel the invaders, both of them looked at each other and nodded. The Doctor had never seen this man before and yet, just like King Greyskull, he was as determined to protect his people as he had and he knew that he was in the presence of a hero, similarly He-Man felt the same way but asked "What can that do?"

His answer came immediately as a Dalek energy blast headed straight to the Doctor but was repealed by the sonic screwdriver, however it was the Doctor's turn to express concern as another energy blast headed towards He-Man but he turned his sword and it reflected back towards the Dalek that fired it causing it to explode and fall to the ground, as did the other two leaving the Doctor in awe.

"How did you do that?" he asked as he examined the sword to find it completely unscratched

"Eternium" replied He-Man, "one of the hardest and most durable materials on this planet, Doctor"

"But, but" stammered the Doctor, "a Dalek energy blast is akin to being struck by a lighting bolt, and there is no material that I know of that can reflect that!"

"You do now" chuckled He-Man and with stuck out a friendly hand, however as the Doctor took his hand and shook it, they were both encased in a field of blue energy. They were being teleported and as they dropped, the Doctor landed on a metal floor and He-Man was dropped into a metal seat that instantly slammed metal restraints about his ankles and wrists. As the Doctor got to his feet and gasped, He-Man just laughed and started to pull against the restraints, his biceps bulging as he did so.

"You can't break free of those" said the Doctor, "that's Dalekanium, the same metal that Daleks are made of!"

"I....beg....to....differ!" grunted He-Man as he continued to pull against the restraints, however it was clear that his strength was not sufficient and as the Doctor scanned him with the sonic screwdriver he exclaimed "Stop, you're going to have a heart attack!"

As He-Man stopped pulling he looked at the Doctor quizzically.

"Your heart is beating at over two hundred and fifty beats a minute" explained the Doctor, "I know that you're not human but most humanoids only have a maximum tolerance of three hundred and thirty beats a minutes, 150% of the maximum a human can manage"

"Ah" smiled He-Man, "you forget Doctor, I am He-Man" and with that took a deep breath and pulled again. As he grunted with effort, the bonds remained in place but his heart was now pounding at close to four hundred beats per minute but after nearly five minutes, he had to admit defeat and panting shook his head to the Doctor

"SURRENDER, DOCTOR" boomed the voice of the Supreme Dalek, "SURRENDER OR SEE YOUR ALLY EXTERMINATED!" and with that a metal helmet landed on He-Man's head, which was then followed by He-Man screaming in agony as his body lit up with tendrils of energy that the Doctor instantly recognised as pure refined Z-Neutrino energy.

• Like 4

Chapter Eight

"You should know by now, Doctor, that you can never defeat the Daleks, and with me as their ally, He-Man's destruction is also nigh!"

As Skeletor cackled as he watched He-Man's agony, a wry smile could be seen. His plan was working to perfection. The Daleks would take care of the Doctor, leaving He-Man for him to destroy. These rays of Z Neutrino energy surging into his mortal enemy were doing two things, one , pushing his body to his limit and therefore could only be stopped by tapping into the secrets of Greyskull and thus leaving the Castle open to attack and two, making the Doctor a pawn in his plans. It was clear that the Doctor was the sort of person who would do anything to save anyone, and he would use that to his...

"SKELETOR!" boomed the Supreme Dalek, "ARE YOU PLOTTING AGAINST US?"

"Of course not, my master!" bowed Skeletor turning to the Supreme Dalek, "you have promised me this world so that I can help the power of the Daleks pervade the universe, I merely ask that as your leader on his planet, that man is kept alive as my slave!"

As the Supreme Dalek turned to watch He-Man's gritted teeth he asked "WHY?"

"That man represents all that is good on this planet" came the reply, "When the people see him bowing to me, their resistance will crumble and this planet will truly serve the Daleks!"

"ACCESS BIO DATA ON BEING KNOWN AS HE-MAN!" boomed the Supreme Dalek and after a moment noted "CARADIC ACTIVITY AT 800 BEATS PER MINUTE, BEING SHOULD ENTER CARADIC ARREST IN THREE HUNDRED RELS"

"NO" said a voice, that was a combination of almost human and Dalek and as Skeletor and the Supreme Dalek turned, the latter boomed "HAIL DAVROS, CREATOR OF THE DALEKS"

"No" repeated Davros as he came closer, "that man must be allowed to live. I have been forced to live in this life support device for centuries and I yearn for the power that man has. Supreme Dalek, has the equipment been installed yet?"

"AFFIRMATIVE, DAVROS" boomed the Supreme Dalek.

"What equipment?" asked Skeletor

"When that man's cardiac activity reaches his limit" replied Davros, "it will trigger the chair he is in and sent a surge of electrical power that will transfer his mind into this body and my mind into his body. Behold, for this is the moment written about in the annals of Dalek history, DAVROS WILL LIVE AGAIN!"

davros.jpg

doctorwho9ba.jpg

• Like 1

Ah man this is sooooo hot.    The idea of He-Man straining and struggling to break those chains is awesome - no one has ever seen He-Man strain and sweat and roar like it, the ultimate Muscleman at his absolute ultimate limit is perfect - every muscle straining and pumped, the muscle god roaring and yelling and sweating like never before - PERFECTION.

Only wished one of the skilled artists could create the image - now that would be something to see  He-Man at his limit straining and struggling, muscles pumped to their max  :):):) 

6 hours ago, musclepaul said:

Ah man this is sooooo hot.    The idea of He-Man straining and struggling to break those chains is awesome - no one has ever seen He-Man strain and sweat and roar like it, the ultimate Muscleman at his absolute ultimate limit is perfect - every muscle straining and pumped, the muscle god roaring and yelling and sweating like never before - PERFECTION.

Only wished one of the skilled artists could create the image - now that would be something to see  He-Man at his limit straining and struggling, muscles pumped to their max  :):):) 

It just so happens that @powerbeats is generating a picture that will illustrate the end of this story (which I think you will like) but if anyone else wants to illustrate this scene then I am quite happy to pause the proceedings for them to do so. Just so they know we are talking a very thick metal chair, with metal restraints and Z Neutrino energy is generally speaking blue in colour.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, CardiMuscleman said:

It just so happens that @powerbeats is generating a picture that will illustrate the end of this story (which I think you will like) but if anyone else wants to illustrate this scene then I am quite happy to pause the proceedings for them to do so. Just so they know we are talking a very thick metal chair, with metal restraints and Z Neutrino energy is generally speaking blue in colour.

PERFECT - there is a god after all

Chapter Nine

"Twelve hundred beats per minute" said the Doctor as he watched He-Man strain against the chair. This didn't make any sense. If the Daleks wanted to torture He-Man for information they would have given up long ago, so why were they continuing. Deciding to take a different tack, he rummaged in his pockets and found a pair of glasses that, if he was on Earth, would have been mistaken for 3D specs, but as he put them on he gasped. "It's not a physical torture, it's a mental torture" and with that he exclaimed "He-Man, stop resisting, it's a trap!"

"I.....AM.....HE-MAN!" came the roar as He-Man's pulse reached thirteen hundred beats per minute and as it did, he screamed in agony "My...head!"

Grabbing He-Man's sword, the Doctor thrust it into his hand and said "He-Man, listen I know who you are. Once I got past the smell it was simple really, therefore, channel the power of Greyskull, it's your only hope. You are being turned into a Roboman, the Daleks slaves, only the power of Greyskull plus a little extra can reverse it!"

"BY.....THE.....POWER.....OF.....GREYSKULL!" grunted He-Man as he was hit by a lighting bolt, the Doctor closed his eyes and said "This is going to cost me, I know, but it's for the greater good" and forced himself to start regenerating. As his hands started to glow, he placed his hands onto He-Man's convulsing shoulders and shouted "TAKE IT!"

"ALERT" boomed the Supreme Dalek, "THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING, ALERT, REGENERATION ENERGY CHANGING HE-MAN'S PHYSIOLOGY!"

As Skeletor watched his mortal enemy, he started to feel something he had never felt before. Not love, but respect, He-Man was his direct opposite and here he was suffering pain and agony beyond anything he had experienced before to prevent Davros, now screaming in agony as well as his chair was no longer under his control. He couldn't explain it but he needed to help and with that held out his hand. His orb, taken from him, flew to his hand and he vanished only to reappear next to He-Man. Pushing the Doctor to one side who gasped as he did, he moaned "He-Man, take my power, together we can defeat these Daleks!".

As soon as the two touched, the world seemed to explode with light, but the Doctor, replacing the 3D specs for a pair of welding goggles, gasped as he saw the impossible. He-Man's agonised face was getting less agonised, as though he was almost smiling. His breastplate was cracking, his loincloth ripping and even his boots were ripping. He-Man was growing right before his eyes. Taking out the sonic screwdriver, he sonicked the glasses and they changed into a live bio feed of He-Man's physical stats and as they did, the Doctor couldn't believe what he was reading. He was now over 150 cm tall, weighed close to 300kg and still seemed to be growing. As he squinted he could see why, as Skeletor's hand was wrapped around He-Man's sexual organ like a snake, rubbing it up and down and grunting "Yes, He-Man, become the man who you know I want to be, bigger, stronger, more aroused than you have ever been before". It was clear to the Doctor that, as Hercules had once called it, he was "worshipping the hero"

Suddenly, all the equipment on the Dalek ship started to explode. The Doctor knew that this meant the Daleks had been defeated and were preparing a scorched Earth, or in this case, scorched Eternia policy. Shouting over the roars, "Gentlemen, I think it's time we went", he reached for a whistle in his pocket and blew it. As the TARDIS materialised next to him, He-Man roared "I HAVE THE POWER" and burst free of the chair, picked up Skeletor and all three dived into the TARDIS which dematerialised just as the Dalek ship exploded in the night sky.

The following day, the Doctor bowed in front of King Randor who announced "In recognition of your heroic deeds, Doctor, I, King Randor, align the planet of Eternia to the Time Lords and promise that if there is a war, our greatest warrior, He-Man will fight alongside you!"

As the Doctor stood up, he thanked the King and nodded to their Majesties before turning around and leaving the palace. He was just about to step into the TARDIS when he felt a tap on his shoulder and as he turned, smiled.

"Ah, your Highness" he said, "come to see me off then?"

"Doctor" replied Adam, looking around, "You won't tell anyone will you?"

"Superheroes" he chuckled, "you're all the same. Don't worry I won't!"

"My mother used to talk about you" Adam continued, "She said that she saw you on something called television when she was training to be an astronaut. Is it true that you can..."

"Any planet at any time" smiled the Doctor, "Let me guess, Earth?"

"I really want to see" and with that he looked around, "The Ultimate Musketeer. I think he and He-Man would make a wonderful team!"

As the Doctor opened the door to the TARDIS, he said "You'll be back in time for tea!" and with that gestured Adam in before closing the door and thinking to himself "You can't live with superheroes and you cannot live without them!"

"Oh fuck" moaned Roger as he squatted the five hundred pound weight, "Are you...are you fucking serious?"

"About meeting He-Man?" replied Henry, as he curled two hundred pounds, "Absolutely, since when did you know me to tell a lie?"

"Did he?" replied Roger now panting

"Yes, yes and yes!" smiled Henry as Roger lost all control and came dropping the weight onto the floor and moaning, "You never thought to ask me!"

"Well, considering that you were having a mad passionate night of love making with Porthos, I felt best not to" came the reply, "but look, we're off to Greece next week. I could have a word with the King and well, you never know, there are some very sexual carvings of Hercules that you might want to look at!"

As this story has now concluded both @powerbeats and @musclepaul are feel to draw whatever they like. I know that powerbeats is working on the transition of He-Man from his 1982 form to his 2002 form (with his usual focus on all things cardiac) but if musclepaul or indeed anyone else wants to imagine how big He-Man got, or Skeletor rubbing him, they have my absolute permission to let their minds run wild.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hialmar said:

I don't want to be nitpicky, Cardi, but I am almost sure, that you intended to write 250 centimetres, not 150 centimetres. The story is very enjoyable.

Nope, that 150 centimetres was quite deliberate, as that was how tall He-Man was at that moment when @powerbeatsdoes his drawing he will know that means that He-Man is growing taller as well as heavier giving him carte blanche to make him as tall and as heavy as he wants to. So a 250cm (8 ft 2 inch) He-Man who would weigh 187½kg (413lbs) is more than possible.